Unexpected Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bite and kiss our way down her belly, both of us arriving at a rose tattoo on the hip on our side, but here we separate. The Stranger heading toward her sex while I move back up to her mouth. I kiss her mouth forcefully, pushing my tongue inside to meet hers.

Beside her on the other side of the bed, the Stranger shifts his position. He raises up onto his hands and knees, his head near her hips and his head at her shoulders. At his insistence, she opens her legs wide, making room for his head and allowing his mouth to reach her pussy. At the same time, she reaches up under his taut muscular stomach and glides her hand back toward his hips until her fingertips touch his erection. Encircling it with her fist, she pulls gently downward and upward, milking his cock slowly.

In one big swipe the Stranger works his tongue from her clit to her anus before finally clamping his mouth over her pussy and pushing his tongue inside. As he does, I roll on my side to face her, latching my hand to her throat and putting my mouth right next to her ear, "Look at you. Lying on your back, stroking my cock while some man you've never even seen licks your pussy, and you jack him off. This is what you've always wanted, isn't it? To be someone's little slut? To suck his dick whenever he snaps his fingers, or let him fuck you anytime, anywhere no matter where you are, or who's watching? Yeah, I knew it as soon as you sucked me off in that booth at restaurant. I knew I could make you do anything. Not only make you do it, but that you'd love doing it. But I don't think you thought I had it in me to be in control. You thought I was the 'nice guy.' Well, the truth is I love making you suck cock. Like when we go to the adult store and I put you on your knees in a movie booth and let you play with whatever new toy I've bought you, while you give some random stranger head."

While I rasped all of this quietly into her ear, the Stranger continued his assault on her clit with his tongue, simultaneously plunging two fingers in and out of her slick wet opening.

Pausing only briefly to hear Kat whimper and moan, I continued in her ear, "I love it when other guys fuck you, too. I know it gets you off, but I like it because I know you only do it because I tell you to. You do it to please me, and I know they get to do it because I let them, because you're mine. And now you're going to show me you're mine and suck my dick while this man you can only picture in your head, eats your pussy. You better do it right, and wait'll you 'see' what you're gonna do after that!"

With that, I kneel next to her head and shove my cock into her mouth as far as I can. I keep my hand tight around her throat, relaxing occasionally so she can catch a breath, and start fucking her wet mouth with full, deep strokes, feeling the hum as she moans around my dick caused by the attention the Stranger is paying to her pussy.

Close to cumming from Kat's milking of his dick, the Stranger abruptly ceases his attention to her slit and rolls off the bed. He repositions himself flat on his belly with his head between her legs then goes right back to work with his tongue. The only difference is this time he returns two fingers to her cunt, but starts working a third into her ass. This new technique has her writhing all over the bed, and moaning loudly around my dick in her mouth every time I loosen my hold around her throat.

Once he's no longer in danger of losing his load, the Stranger withdraws his fingers, causing Kat to cry out in frustration at the loss of stimulation. As punishment for the sound, I withdraw my cock from her mouth and slap her face with it before plunging back in.

The stranger meanwhile slides his body up along Kat's until his hips touch hers and the head of his erection nudges her wide-open vagina. She whines and moans, encouraging him. Without actual words she begs him to fuck her. Pulling her legs up onto his shoulders he obliges, slamming the full length and width of his hardon as deep as he can inside her. Lying on her back, nearly folded in half with the backs of her knees resting on either side of her mystery lover's neck, she's got my dick buried in her throat and his pounding in and out of her sloppy wet pussy.

Instantly we have an almost urgent rhythm going, both cocks in and out at the same pace, each as deep as we can get, then back out over and over again. Then Kat feels my dick pop free of her mouth, and just as she begins to miss it, the Stranger grabs both her legs by the ankles and after a couple more deep strokes, lowers her legs from his shoulders to the mattress, and keeping his erection inside her, he rolls them both over until he's on his back and Kat is sitting astride him like he's the world's greatest carnival ride.

Without hesitation, and realizing she's now in control, Kat pushes down and begins rotating her hips driving him deeper inside her until she feels the head brushing her cervix, sending a jolt of pleasure radiating outward.

Switching from the reverse cowgirl to facing the Stranger, Kat begins a front to back motion with her hips. She reaches back and takes the Stranger's huge hairless balls in her right hand, cupping and massaging them gently. As she does her unseen companion reaches up and begins pinching and twisting both her nipples just the way I told him to, with just enough force to make her want to cry out from both the pleasure and the pain.

Just as she begins to wonder where I've gone, Kat feels the bed shift with my weight as I climb onto the bed behind her. She feels my chest against her back and my lips once more nuzzling her ear, "Remember when I said we were going to try three new things? Get ready for the first one..."

Based on the positioning of the three of us on the bed, the Stranger on his back, her riding his dick, and me pressed against her backside whispering in her ear, and remembering our discussions about some fantasy scenes, Kat's pretty sure she knows what's about to happen, and when I begin pushing her shoulders downward until her breasts touch the muscular chest of the Stranger, she's sure of it. She's about to experience her first DP.

Kat begins shaking in anticipation and just a little fear. Her pussy growing that much wetter she waits, anxious to feel the length of my cock pushing into her asshole and sliding past her sphincter, separated by the thinnest of distance from the huge dick already lodged in her cunt.

I begin rubbing the head of my cock all along the slick wet lips of her pussy, pressing them against the invading member of the Stranger. In her mind's eye, despite the blindfold, she can see me collecting her wetness to use in my assault on her ass, but her vision is blurred when my cockhead slips past her opening and instead of withdrawing I begin pushing deeper, my shaft gliding on top of the Stranger's inside her now overstretched vagina. It's then that Kat realizes that she IS going to be DP'd, but instead of a dick in her pussy and one in her ass, I plan to fill her cunt with two cocks at the same time.

As I keep pushing deeper, Kat's pussy opens wider to accommodate the girth of a second big dick. She moves tentatively, trying to find the best way ease my invasion. For her the feeling is incredible. She's never felt herself so full. Not even her biggest toys have filled her like this and the feeling of the two parts of that fullness moving independently of one another is beyond euphoric. Like nothing ever before.

The Stranger adjusts his position as I continue pushing slowly deeper until I'm all the way in, and for a minute nobody moves. Partly it's to give Kat time to adjust to the invasive intrusion she's just been through and partly it's due to our amazement that we actually made it happen. But eventually, with my hands on her shoulders, I begin slowly and carefully moving in and out of her depths. The Stranger starts doing the same but in the opposite motion. When I'm withdrawing he is pushing forward and vice versa, both of us watching her for any signs of discomfort.

The feeling of my dick sliding in and out, the top of my shaft against the slick walls of her cunt and the bottom sliding back and forth in direct contact with another man's cock for the first time ever, is unreal and unlike anything I've ever experienced before.

I lean into Kat again and whisper, "Three things. One we've always talked about. One I've always wanted to see, and one that could be very interesting. Well, this is the 'very interesting' one. Do you like it?"

Without waiting for an answer, I ask, "Are you ready to have your pussy fucked like never before?"

Breathlessly, and with her left leg already quivering with excitement, Kat whimpers, "God... Fuck... Yes. Master, fuck me. God, I feel so full. I can feel every little move either of you make."

Knowing now that she's ok, and completely on board, both the Stranger and I begin pushing in and out faster and with more force. We can feel Kat getting wetter and wetter, not quite squirting, but definitely leaking as her cunt contracts around our cocks.

Suddenly, using my hands on her shoulders for leverage, I change my rhythm. As the Stranger pushes up and in, this time I push in with him, each of us driving as deep as we can at the same time.

As we both pound into her tightly stretched cunt, Kat can no longer stay quiet. The pleasures are just too much. Knowing she's risking punishment; she starts to moan and mumble little words of encouragement. But as our fucking becomes more intense, the moans turn to screams, and the mumbles become sobs. Her whole body begins to shudder and shake.

From his back, the Stranger reaches up and wraps both hands around Kat's throat, just above her leather collar. He squeezes tightly and her screams of pleasure change to a raspy wheezing as her breathing is restricted, adding yet another layer to her ecstasy and pushing her closer to her second orgasm of the nite.

Behind the blindfold, Kat sees bright flashes of white light, strobing to the incessant thrusting of her two lovers. She feels lightheaded, not sure if she's about to cum, or just pass out. All she's sure of is she doesn't want these sensations to stop. Two huge hard picks drilling into her at the same time. It's like nothing she's ever felt before, the Stranger underneath her with his hands wrapped vice-like around her throat, his hips thrusting upward to drive his dick deeper, and her Master behind her, his hands gripping her shoulders, slamming his erection into her overstuffed cunt. She hears the slapping sounds of their skin on her skin and squelching sounds as their cocks move in and out together, her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

When her climax finally hits her, Kat is sure she'll pass out. She collapses against the Stranger's heaving chest as wave after wave of pleasure courses through her and she shudders uncontrollably as each tremor passes through her body like a jolt of electricity, until finally she can lay mostly still, trying to catch her breath as the last shiver fades.

The next thing Kat notices is that both men are still buried balls deep inside her, and although she can feel and hear them trying to regain their breath from their exertions, other than that, neither one is moving. The next thing she notices is that neither man came, and both are still rock hard.

When I figure she's had enough time to recover, I grab what's left of her ponytail, the rest having flown free during the dual assault on her vagina and use it to pull her upright off the Stranger's chest and toward me until her back touches my chest.

In the understatement of the year I rasp, "Seems like you enjoyed that."

She nods yes as I kiss her neck and run my hands over her body. "Good," I reply. "Are you ready for some more?"

She nods once more and sucks in a ragged breath as I pull and twist her hard, sensitive nipples. "This time it's something that we've always talked about but never done..."

Again using her ponytail as a handle, I guide her back down to her elbows until she's once more chest to chest with the still unknown man underneath her. Next, I slide my slick erection out of her overly sensitive cunt, causing her to shiver and whimper.

Finally, with my hands around her waist, I push her hips forward causing the Stranger's cock to slowly withdraw from her pussy until only the bulbous head is still inside.

Just like when we started tonite, I tell her to reach back with both hands, spread her ass cheeks, and open herself up to me. She complies without question, or at least without a verbal question, but inside her head she's wondering what's coming next, but she doesn't have to wait long to find out.

I touch the head of my cock against the cute, tiny brown pucker of her asshole and start to push forward, the slickness of her orgasm lubricating the way. The head slips in and I pause so she can adjust to the intrusion. I've taken her ass many times, but never with a large cock already lodged in her pussy. I can already feel her gearing up and getting ready for a good hard ass-fucking like she's never experienced before.

The entire length of my cock is completely covered with a slick wet coating of lubrication from her overly wet pussy so my shaft glides into her ass with relative ease considering its thickness, the incredible tightness of her opening, and the fact that her entire pussy is already similarly full.

Normally, just the feeling of me fucking her ass is enough to put Kat over the top, but when I grab her hips and pull her back down onto the huge hardon of the still as yet unseen man beneath her, the sensation of his dick in her pussy and mine in her ass, separated by only the thinnest of never-filled membranes, is enough to give her a mini orgasm right then before I even start my first stroke.

As she shivers and convulses her way through her little climax, I start slowly stroking in and out of Kat's backdoor. By using my hips I am able to pump in and out without moving her or the cock in her cunt, but as soon as her shaking stops I grab her again by the waist, this time roughly, my fingertips dig in and I feel her hips bones through the soft feminine fleshiness of her ass cheeks. I grab her and begin pulling her into me, slamming her back onto both my cock and that of the Stranger. This time it's about me, and my pleasure. I'm going to use her body and fuck her ass as hard and fast and deep as I want to until I get off!

Kat knows this, and it turns her on even more. She imagines the look on my face, wonders if I've begun working up a sweat yet. In her head she can see my cock plunging in and out of her ass, my heavy balls slapping against her pussy and the shaft of the Stranger's cock.

Thanks to our earlier adventure tonite, she already knows what it's like to be fucked by two guys at the same time, but that was with both in her pussy. This is different. This time there's one in her cunt, but the second cock, her Master's cock, is fucking her ass and that makes it sexier. Dirtier. And as incredible as this feels she can't wait for me to cum, wondering if I'll unload deep in her bowels, or if I'll pull out at the last second and let her suck the cum from the head of my cock. Either way, she knows it won't take long. Both she and the Stranger have already gotten off, and in a few minutes at most, she knows she'll have her answer.

Until then, the fucking continues. Two long thick cocks push in and out. The one in her pussy belongs to someone Kat's never even seen. He's someone her Master picked for her. Someone who, although his voice triggered something in her memory, she still has no idea who he is. The one plowing in and out of her ass belongs to her Baby, her Master, and she can tell he's ready to go off.

Kat's back passageway is tight, and with every stroke it milks me closer and closer to exploding. My plan had been to pull out and let her suck me off before cumming all over her face and tits, but the euphoria of being in her ass is so intense that at the last second, instead of pulling out, I drive deeper in, as deep as I can and let loose. Jet after jet of my thick white cum shoots from the end of my cock and floods her insides. She feels every pulse of my swollen prick as the heat of my load warms her bowels.

When my orgasm finally subsides, I slide my slightly softened dick out of Kat's ass and flop down onto my back on the bed, temporarily worn out. I hook my finger through the D ring on her collar and haul her off of her unseen lover. With my right hand, I hold my still semi-hard cock upright, then use her collar to guide her mouth to it.

"Here, suck this clean, slut."

Kat's tongue finds my cock and the flavor is unbelievable and unmistakable. The essence of her ass, her pussy, and my cum blends together and she can't get enough. She engulfs my rod to the root, savoring every last taste.

When I'm satisfied with her cleaning job, I pull Kat down onto the bed next to me. I'm on her right and our guest is on her left. I roll onto my side to face her, and resting my head on my hand I say, "Only one thing left on tonite's agenda, something I've always wanted to see. Tonite, I'm going to watch someone else... fuck your ass."

I watch Kat closely, and even though she tries to hide it, I can see a look of uncertainty and fear cross her face, but it disappears just like that, and I know she trusts me and will continue to submit to my control.

In our time together Kat and I have seen and done a lot of things. We've had sex with different girls, including her sister (See the story "What Happened at Laurie's Apartment"). We've had sex at sex clubs, nightclubs, dressing rooms, in cars, and fields, and even a restaurant. I've seen her give head in a parking lot, a parking garage, and the movie booth of an adult store. I've watched her fuck 2 guys at once, 4 guys in one nite, and a whole group of guys with a couple other girls, but I have never watched while someone else has fucked her in the ass. Well, that is about to change.

Whispering once again I tell her, "My friend here is going to take your asshole because I promised him he could, but I'm going to let you pick the position. Which way do you want it?"

Kat thinks for only a second before deciding, "On my back."

I'm not at all surprised. That's her favorite position for anal, and she loves to buzz her clit with her favorite vibrator, one of those little "bullet" thingies, whenever I fuck her in the ass.

Kat is already in position when the Stranger, unseen, grabs her ankles and moves between her thighs. Putting her legs over his shoulders and resting the backs of her knees on either side of the base of his neck, he slides his hard on into her still sopping cunt, getting his cock wet and slippery for the work ahead. After a few strokes, he pulls out and Kat reaches blindly taking his erection in her hand and guiding it to her asshole.

Still a little stretched from my earlier invasion, her sphincter allows his equally large cock to push right in, causing some of my cum to leak out around his shaft, as he settles balls deep in her ass.

Kat lies there panting from the sensation of yet another cock filling her ass, this time a strange cock, a new cock, and the new, added sensation of knowing I am watching it happen.

I reach out to Kat and turn her head toward mine, kissing her hard on the mouth and twisting her hair in my fist. Between the kisses, I tell her to plead with the Stranger to fuck her ass. She complies.

"Please," she whispers, "please fuck my ass."

"Louder," I tell her.

"Please! Fuck my ass."

I whisper, "Beg him."

"Oh God, please! I NEED you to fuck my ass," Kat practically shouts in a guttural voice, and she means it.

The Stranger starts slowly, gliding his thick cock in and out of her ass, using my cum and Kat's pussy juice to ease his way. He begins to pick up the pace, going deeper, pushing harder.