Unexpected Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely committed and into it now, Kat moans, "Oh yes. Fuck me! Take my ass! Harder! Deeper! God! Use me. My Master says I'm your slut. Just please, make me cum!"

I urge her on. Saying, "That's right. Beg him you little slut. You know I'm watching, and you love it. Tell him, slut. Say, 'Please, Kennedy, fuck my asshole. Say it!"

Without thinking, Kat begins to regurgitate my words, almost completely lost in the debauched pleasure of the moment. "Please Kennedy, fuck me..."

It hits her! She's just been given the Stranger's name. A familiar name. A name she recognizes! And just as she begins to put a face to that name, the sleep mask is pulled away from her face, and as her eyes adjust to the light, and her vision clears, she begins to see the man who has fucked so well all nite, and who is currently drilling his cock into her ass with almost unbelievable force.

It's Jake Kennedy, one of my old college buddies. Kat has met him a few times, and the three of us have hung out together. She and Jake have flirted almost shamelessly and she has always had a not so secret desire to fuck him.

The sudden revelation of her mystery fuck partner, including the knowledge that he's one of my closest friends, who she's been horny for for years, combined with the fact that he's banging the Hell out of her ass, all while I alternate between watching her, kissing her, and occasionally clamping my hand to her throat, has Kat on the verge of her third massive climax of the nite. So when I put my other hand over her clit and touch the little bullet vibrator to it, that's all it takes to set her off like a bottle rocket. She arches her back, shivering, and screaming incoherently, grabbing handfuls of bedsheet, and locking her ankles behind Kennedy's head as her pussy gushes all over his flat, 6 pack stomach, drenching him, her, and the sheets, all while her asshole clenches even tighter around his meat.

Only seconds into Kat's orgasm, Kennedy begins his own release. His whole body tenses and his toes dig into the mattress as he tries to hang on to her thrashing body while simultaneously trying to push further forward and work himself deeper into her back door.

Finally, he can get no deep, and hold out no longer. With a grunt and huge sigh, Kennedy lets loose blast of cum, followed by another, and another, deep into Kat's ass, where they warm her insides and mingle with mine.

When they both finally come down, and the last of his seed has push forth, Kennedy slowly pulls out, both his cock and Kat's ass very sensitive, and slightly sore in that good way that only comes from a proper fuck. He jumps to his feet and says, "I hate to fuck and run, but I'm supposed to be at a meeting in the Burgh at 7 tomorrow morning. It's already 3 am and it's a 3 hour drive from here. Thanks again, brother. I had a great time, Kat!"

"No problem," I say. "I'll send you a copy of the video."

Kennedy grabs his shoes and runs for the door, still only half dressed.

Wondering what I meant by sending him the video, Kat finally takes a look around the room and at the foot of the bed stands her BFF and our occasional fuck buddy Billie, in just her underwear. Her gorgeous tits on full display, in her right hand she has a digital video camera. Her left hand is down the front of her little red panties and at least a finger or two is slowly stroking her slit.

As she puts down the camera and climbs onto the bed she says, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen!"

Billie then lowers her head between Kat's legs and begins to slowly, gently, glide her tongue across Kat's swollen pussy lips and gently push it into her asshole, tonguing at the two loads of cum slowly leaking out.

What Billie's doing feels great, almost soothing, and as Kat and I begin kissing, Kat starts stroking my half hard dick, hoping there's one more fuck left in it tonite, and that maybe, just maybe, she'll get to see something SHE'S always wanted to see, me fucking Billie in the ass, while SHE shoots the video...