Unexpected Company

Story Info
I bring home a Stranger to play out some fantasies.
8.2k words
4.47
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few years since we've added any new stories, but I wrote this one years ago. Hopefully y'all enjoy it as much as the others. As always, some of our stories are true. Others are not. You can decide which are which.

Kat is sitting on the couch in her living room, wearing only an old, black Harley shirt I gave her a couple years ago. She's got her feet tucked under her and a trashy paperback vampire novel in her hand. It's just short of midnite when the door to her apartment swings open. She's not expecting anyone so the sound of the door opening makes her jump to her feet and look toward the kitchen. She sees me moving across the kitchen and comes running to greet me.

"Baby!!"

As she gets close enough to try and give me a hug, I extend my left hand and catch her by the throat, stopping her forward momentum, and most of her ability to breathe. She lets out a small whimper when she sees the look in my eyes. I push her toward the living room until I have her backed up against the pillar of the archway that separates the living room from the kitchen.

Still holding her tightly by the neck, I reach my right hand under her nightshirt and slide my middle finger into her already wet pussy. Those tawdry bloodsucker stories always get her going. Then I lean in and whisper, "I'm in a mood. Take off that shirt. Now."

Kat knows better than to argue, not that she wants to, and lifts the hem of the garment past the pierced hood of her clit, remembering briefly the story of when she got it done, or more interestingly, what happened with her, her sister, and me just after. The shirt continues up over the hardening nipples of her breasts, and then she pauses as she reaches the height of my hand at her throat. I wait a few seconds, affirming my control of the situation then remove my hand, but just long enough for her to get the shirt over her head, free of her long blonde hair, and to grab a quick ragged breath. Then I clamp my hand back against her throat and ask, "Where's your collar?"

In a raspy whisper she replies, "In the bedroom."

"Go get it, and a hairband," I command, as I pull my finger slowly from her wetness, release my grip on her neck, and watch her big, perfect ass bounce as she scampers to the bedroom to retrieve the items I requested.

When she returns from the bedroom, I'm standing in the center of the archway. At my feet is a pillow from the couch. I curl my finger in a "come here" gesture, and she runs to stand in front of me. I hold out my hand expectantly and she places both items in it.

"Use the band to put your hair up."

As I tell her this, I put the heavy duty black leather collar around her neck, and fasten the buckle. Grabbing the D ring, I pull downward firmly until she understands my desire and drops to her knees onto the pillow. I speak two words, "Wait here," then I walk to the bedroom out of sight.

As she kneels on the floor in that big empty space, naked except for her collar, she begins to shake, not from the cold, in fact she's beginning to feel quite warm, but from the anticipation. She can hear me rummaging around but has no idea what I want. Well, she's pretty sure she knows what I WANT, but not what I'm looking for.

I return to the living room, and stand just inches from her, the outline of my hard dick clearly visible through my baggy shorts, and exactly at eye level. "Put this on," I say firmly, as I drop something small and black into her lap.

She picks it up, recognizing it right away as her sleeping mask.

"I'm being blindfolded," she thinks to herself. Her crotch gets wetter and that pleasant churning feeling starts deep in her belly. She calls it "the Flutters".

Adjusting the elastic band behind her head and pulling the mask down over her eyes, she complies without a word.

"Can you see?"

She shakes her head.

"That is not an acceptable answer. Can. You. See?"

"No... Sir," she replies meekly.

"Better. Wait here. Don't move."

She listens intently and hears me walk through the kitchen and close the apartment door. She realizes it must have been open this whole time. Then the fridge door opens and she hears bottles clinking and the distant sound of bottlecaps being pulled and carbonation being released, followed by the closing of the refrigerator door.

During the next few seconds, which seem like hours, she assumes I'm drinking my newly acquired beverage, most likely a beer. She becomes antsy, agitated, waiting for something, ANYTHING to happen, and when she's feeling like she just can't wait another second more she hears my footsteps walk right past her and into the living room. Wondering what the Hell I'm up to, she is about to speak when she hears the familiar sound of me taking off my shoes. She next hears me walking barefoot across the floor to stand in front of her. "Put your hands in your lap, open your mouth, and stick out your tongue." She obeys without question.

Her next sensation is of soft spongey flesh brushing the tip of her tongue. She knows immediately what it is but before she can react, it's gone. But not for long. Soon, she feels it again. She wants to reach out and hold it, stroke it, and stuff it into her mouth. It's a cock and she knows it. But just like that it's gone again and she whimpers in frustration. She hears me say, "Patience."

The cock head comes back and I tell her to kiss it, lick it, and suck the balls, but not to take it into her mouth. She starts to reach up for it but I tell her, "Uh uh, no hands."

Her hands drop back into her lap and she sets to work with her tongue and lips, flicking the most sensitive underside of the tip, kissing and licking down the shaft, sucking the hairless balls one after the other and then back up the shaft.

She thinks to herself that I taste different. Right soap, right cologne, but somehow just... different. With a flash of jealousy she wonders if I was with some other girl before I came here, and had to wash up quickly prior to coming over.

Before she can finish that thought, a hand grabs the back of her head and her mouth is filled with hot, hard dick, pushing in and out at a pace she has no control over. She hears me say, "That's right my slut, suck it. You know you love giving head.

You love sucking MY cock, but Hell, you'll suck ANY cock. Won't you, slut?"

She tries to answer, but what comes out is only unintelligible moans, slurps, and mutterings. If she HAD been heard clearly, what she said was, "God Baby, yes! I AM your slut. I love sucking your cock. I'll suck any cock you tell me to Baby, just let me keep your cock forever."

She tries to imagine how this scene would look if she wasn't blindfolded. Her on her knees, naked in the middle of the two rooms, me standing in front of her, pushing my hardness all the way in and all the way out, again and again, one hand on her head and the other raising my beer to my lips.

The mouthfucking stops. "Stand up," I order.

She complies and gets unsteadily to her feet. "Walk to the bedroom. Slowly."

She starts that way, feeling out in front of her until she makes it the 15 feet or so to the bedroom. Her shins bump the side of the bed.

"On the bed, on your elbows and knees."

Kat fumbles forward until she's assumed the proper position.

"Ass higher, face down. Good. Now reach back with both hands and open yourself up."

All of this she hears me say from the bedroom doorway behind her. She reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks, feeling the lips of her pussy open wide as a little wetness escapes, waiting to drip from her swollen clit. She knows she is completely exposed from her puckered asshole to the silver ring hanging from her clit, and she gives a small but visible shudder, those Flutters growing by the second.

But nothing happens. She waits and waits. Not a sound until she hears cellophane crinkling, and a rasping sound which she knows right away is the striking of a wooden match, confirmed by the instant smell of sulfur in the air. Still she waits. But slowly the sulfur smell is replaced by another familiar scent, vanilla. Her candle maybe? No, there's more to it. Leather, cedar, cinnamon, and tobacco. A cigar! As if to confirm, she feels the tapered end of a small object slide past her open pussy lips. Pushing in about 3 inches, it's twirled around and moved in and out 3 or 4 times, then withdrawn. She knows her Baby's cigar has now been "Lewinksy'd." Then it's immediately back for a 2nd treatment until she hears, "Mmmm, perfect."

The next thing she feels is a hand on her hip from behind. She's startled but manages to keep herself spread open. Her diligence is rewarded by the head of a cock sliding up and down the length of her slit, gathering lubrication and feeling for the perfect angle of entry.

With a sudden push, the head of the invading member slides in and she lets out an involuntary moan. The head is followed by more and more of the thick, erect shaft until she feels balls resting against her piercing, and her whole depth feels comfortably, completely full.

A slow, tentative rhythm starts. Dick in, dick out. She's getting into it. "Finally," she thinks to herself. "My Baby is fucking me." But just like before when she was on her knees she thinks, "Something's... different."

It's not until Kat feels a shift of weight on the bed and a physical presence in front of her that she realizes that there's more than just the two of us in the room. More out of curiosity than fear, after all she knows her Baby's here somewhere because she heard his voice earlier, she calls out softly, "Baby? What's going on? Who else is here?"

Before she can say anything else, a hand grabs her ponytail and a stiff cock pushes its way into her mouth, stifling any other words. This new penis, slightly thicker, if a bit shorter than the one still working in and out or her grateful pussy, fits perfectly and tastes exactly as it should. She knows right away that this is her Baby! She begins sucking happily, but then she remembers. She spoke out. She broke the rules. And for now at least, he's not Baby, he's Master.

"I thought you said this little slut of yours was trained?" While the voice isn't her Baby's, er Master's, it's still familiar. She thinks she knows it from somewhere. But where?

"Yeah well, I haven't been keeping up with her training as much as I should have lately and apparently she's forgotten some things."

"Maybe she needs some reminding." That voice! Has she heard it before? She can't be sure, but...

Her Master says, "I think she does. Here, use this."

She hears a quick whistling sound and then SMACK! Something long, hard, and thin strikes the outside of her right thigh, leaving heat and a sharp but pleasurable pain. In addition, the unknown man fucking her picks up the pace and energy of his thrusts in and out of her pussy as he says sternly, "I KNOW you've been taught BETTER than this. Your Master WILL give you to WHATEVER man he wants and you WILL obey WITHOUT question."

With each emphasized word, he makes another whistling smack with what she now guesses is her riding crop across her other thigh, then both ass cheeks, and once up underneath and across both her hard sensitive nipples. And in time with each lash of the crop, the stranger drives his long cock into her cunt until the head reaches her cervix, pushing her body forward until she thinks she'll gag on her Master's dick in her throat.

The pushing and pulling of her body between the Stranger and her Master goes on and on and the room begins to fill with the deep delicious smell of cigars, a faint hint of sweat, and the overpowering scent of sex.

Without warning, both men cease all motion and move off the bed. Suddenly empty at both ends, she wants to cry out for them to come back. In fact, she almost does it just to feel the crop, but she doesn't want to embarrass her Master again. Turns out she doesn't have to as the riding crop comes down across her ass with a smack! And again. Smack! Then across the backs of her thighs. Smack! Without warning, and unseen because of the sleep mask, a big thick cock pushes its way into her mouth. She tastes her flavor all over its length, so she knows it's the Stranger. She wonders if that means it's her Master wielding the crop.

Smack! Another blow to her thighs, higher up this time. Smack! A third strike to her thighs, this one high enough to blow a breeze across her clitoris. Another blow comes quickly as the Stranger continues to use her mouth like a second vagina, fucking in and out.

The next hit is a little softer. Using only the end of the crop, the flap lands on her open pussy across both lips, making more of a wet slapping sound rather than the sharp crack heard earlier. As she reveled in the hot sting, the Stranger's voice cut in, "The little slut liked that one! You should have felt her suck me in."

Smack! Another hit. Same location, same reaction. Only this time she cries out just a little around the cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Up and down the length of her pussy. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack, this time I hit her asshole. Smack. Smack. Smack, back across her pussy. Her body tenses up. She tries not to, but with each strike she cries out a little louder. The voice in front of her calls out, "That's it you slut, suck my cock while your Master smacks that pussy. You love sucking cock he says, so suck mine."

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack, every blow landing right on her clit just as fast as I can swing the crop. She shudders, she shakes, and then she screams out as her orgasm hits hard. Her girl cum squirts out. Splashed by the last strikes of the crop it puddles on the sheets. She shakes again and the backs of her thighs are red hot and quivering, but she keeps on sucking the Stranger's cock, following her mouth with her fist, determined to make him cum and make me proud.

The stranger struggles to get the words out. It's obvious he's on the edge. "Does she swallow?"

"I'm sure she'll do whatever you tell her to."

"Good."

And just like that, the first huge pulse of the Strangers load fills her mouth. She swallows, but not fast enough, as a second jet follows the first, threatening to escape her mouth or make her choke. Still determined, she swallows again and again, barely able to savor the somewhat salty taste of the mystery man's seed until finally, by the fourth shot, she's bobbing her head on his prick, sucking greedily and making slight slurping sounds, proud of herself and hoping I am proud of her for not wasting a drop.

Instead of hearing praise, she hears the footsteps of both men leaving the bedroom. Knowing better than to move, she stays motionless on the bed, on her elbows and knees, still feeling the fading electricity of her orgasm and the heat of the pleasure and pain of the riding crop and enjoying the unique and different taste of the remnants of the Stranger's cum in her mouth as her tongue finds little pockets of his flavor.

Soon enough she hears the men return to the room, or at least someone returning to the room. Still being blindfolded she can't really be sure. She senses someone at the bedside near her upturned ass. She's grabbed by her ponytail yet again, and pulled to an upright position. A pair of lips brushes her ear and her Master's voice whispers, "Did you enjoy that? Just shake or nod your head."

She nods yes.

"Good, because that's just the beginning. Tonite we're going to try three things that we've never done before. One we've always talked about, one I've always wanted to see, and one that could be VERY interesting. Are you ready?"

Again Kat nods yes, her mind racing.

She next hears someone sit in the big overstuffed chair in the corner of the bedroom. Then I say, "Here, have a drink," and hand her a glass.

Her hand is a little shaky as she brings the glass to her mouth. Effervescence tickles her nose as the ice cold liquid reaches her tongue. She takes a big swig. Right away she knows. It's Captain and diet. A very strong Captain and diet. Her favorite. She takes another big swallow, almost disappointed as the fiery rum and the caramel taste of the cola washes away the last of the semen in her mouth.

"Here, have some of this too." I replace the cup in her hand with his cigar. She brings it to her mouth, clenches it gently between her teeth and draws in a mouthful of the pleasant aromatic smoke. She rolls it around her mouth before slowly blowing it out.

From the chair, the Stranger with the familiar voice chuckles, "She likes sucking cigars too?"

I respond, "My slut likes a lot of things."

With my cigar still held loosely in her mouth, I guide Kat back to her position on all fours. The next thing she feels is instant goosebumps as I slowly glide an ice cube along the red welts running across her ass and thighs, left there by the riding crop. The frigid ice meets the fiery heat, leaving rivulets of icy water to run down her thighs and some down the crack of her ass until it reaches her steaming pussy.

I trace the ice over the length of every welt, soothing the angry marks until my ice cube is too small to be effective. But instead of quitting, I retrieve another one from her drink. This one I apply directly to her inflamed, puffy cunt lips. Running it up and down both sides, the cold makes her inhale sharply but I continue my "treatment" until every inch is covered. Then, using my fingers, I take the sizeable piece of ice cube that's left and push it as far as I can into her cunt hole. The cube is beyond reach, not that she'd dare try, and she has no choice but to endure the sensation until it melts away which takes at least a minute or two, during which time she feels no other contact and hears no other sounds.

Finally, the last of the ice having chilled the walls of her vagina, she feels my hands grasp her hips and the head of my cock push past her swollen cunt lips. The ice has chilled her pussy making the heat of my shaft as it enters her all the more intense, warming her as it invades her depths. She's finally feeling what she's wanted all nite, my cock inside her.

I quickly establish a rhythm, not hard or fast, but just as deep as I can go. She shows approval by rocking her ass back into my hips. After a minute or two she feels my hand at her mouth, reclaiming my cigar.

As soon as I do, my thrusting intensifies until I am crashing my hips against her ass on every stroke and physically moving the bed sideways across the floor. Once again she gets a mental picture of the scene. Her on her hands and knees across the bed, blindfolded. Me standing behind her, hands grasping her waist tightly, fucking her like a jackhammer, my cigar between teeth and a cloud of aromatic smoke around my head, and the whole thing being witnessed by a second man, sprawled out naked in a recliner, slowly stroking his own recovering erection and watching intently.

Thinking she wants this to last forever, she's almost pouty when I pull out and guide her to lie down lengthwise on her back with her head on the pillows. I lie down on her right and we immediately start kissing, hard, horny, passionate kisses. She runs her hand down my body until she finds my slick cock, still coated with her wetness. She wraps her hand around it, her fingers not quite able to completely encircle the shaft, and starts stroking it up and down.

The other side of the bed shifts down and she senses the Stranger lie beside her. I take her empty hand by the wrist and place it on his fully restored erection. Subconsciously comparing the two she can feel that while the Stranger is slightly longer, mine is definitely thicker. She begins willingly and wantonly stroking his dick in rhythm with mine.

I break our kiss and instead bite her hard on the neck. Imitating me, our guest does the same thing on his side. Then we lean in and each bite simultaneously into her neck. She inhales deeply and makes soft whimpering noises as we both nip and bite our way down her neck to her breasts. We each take the entire nipple on our sides into our mouths, biting and sucking before releasing them and continuing our movement south.