All Comments on 'Unexpected Company Pt. 03'

by macktosh

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dokonodokonoover 4 years ago
I hope you keep going

cause theres a lot of naughty play room.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Nice story line

I'm really enjoying this story line, and look forward to part 4 (and more?). Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do not stop please

I beg you, you’re really building a great atmosphere and this is very well written! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
compelling

Every chapter develops the characters more fully, keeping me in anticipation of the next chapter. I'm looking forward to finding out more about Mel's history. Is she a teenager, adult, or maybe hundreds of years old?

The dialog is fun, easy to follow, and sounds real.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 4 years ago
Wonderful characters

I'm thoroughly enjoying everything: the story, characters, dialogue, writing.

I wish I could suggest additional storyline, but sadly I don't have the least bit of imagination. Luckily you do. :)

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 4 years ago
Next chapter

This is an intriguing story. I've enjoyed it so far and look forward to the next installment, whenever that may be.

Perhaps, in a future episode, they could try to find out who Mel really is and why she is stuck with the parameters around the house that she has. Also, why Gwen can hear and talk with her.

Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

I love this story, the dynamic between the two and their relationship. Thank you for writing it, I am looking forward to continue reading it whenever you find the time to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Another great story. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Oh please continue this! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love this series! Patiently waiting for part 4 ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IMpatiently awaiting installment 4 :-)

This is just really fantastic. Excellent pacing, great character development, intriguing protagonists. I love both of these women and, as a hopeless romantic, hope they wind up together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 4?

Heyo! I love this story and I've read it at least seven times in the past few months. I was hoping a part four would come out soon--so much so that I decided to comment on a story for the first time in eight years in the hopes that it would catch your attention and prompt you to continue this story. Thank you so much for posting what you've written so far, and I hope to read more from you soon.

macktoshmacktoshabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Part 4

This story will be continued, but I'm afraid I can't say when. Life circumstances have made it increasingly difficult to write. I'm extraordinarily flattered by everyone's kind words and enjoyment of the story, and I wish I could promise something more substantial than an 'eventually'. For now, all I can promise is that it's not dead.

MrBnBMrBnBabout 4 years ago
Another vote for More, Please

Just wanted to add in my support for another installment of this. I reread it every so often, really enjoying the characters and whole set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An unexpectedly excellent start

So many stories on the site are wam bam.... but this has so much depth and deveopment of the characters. It could be a truely magnificent piece of work. Thanks for writing, and keep going!!

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0almost 4 years ago

Can we have more of this please? Such an awesome story and I need more. I've been waiting ages.

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

I just found my new favorite writer. I hope you'll find the time to write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story so far

Would like to see more of Gwen and Mel's story. Has been done SO WELL would like to see it completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok I've ( sofar read up to the 3rd lil story. I'd be a Lil freaked out at 1st,I personally would be 100% cool having a ghost ( sprit ) to hang out with & to talk to. Yeah the shower thing would totally freaked me out too. Love your stories. Plz keep getting, I'm " dieing "( pun intended) to know what happens next.

weissroseweissrosealmost 2 years ago

This has been a wonderful story so far! I know it's a bit of a long shot, considering it was last uploaded in 2019, but I'd love to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermacktosh@macktosh
I'm an amateur writer who specializes in F/F pairings, cute romance, and safe, consensual BDSM. Feel free to message me about ideas, feedback, editing, whatever. 3/5/2021 Update: Hello! It's been a while. I wasn’t able to write much in 2020, and I won't be able to write much...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES