Unexpected Company Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, okay, yeah, anything, she said in relief, and I could hear the unspoken just please don't leave me. I swallowed heavily, trying to harden my heart.

"So, first. Kind of obvious, but no more peeping on me."

Yeah. Sorry.

"I mean it," I said, attempting to keep my voice firm. "If it happens again, I'm- I'm leaving."

There was a pause before I heard a soft Okay.

"Second, the... cuddling." I took a deep breath. "Just... ask. I don't like being startled and sometimes... sometimes it makes me uncomfortable."

Oh, she said, sounding downcast. Sorry. I didn't realize you actually didn't like it.

"No, it's... it's... Well, it's complicated. Just- ask, okay?"

Okay, she said in a small voice.

"Um. Third. Is there a way for me to tell where you are without calling out to you all the time? It's... kind of creepy, knowing you're around but not having any idea where."

Uh... let me think. She was quiet for a while. I guess I could hold something, but that would be annoying. I can only do it for so long. I don't know. I'm fine with you knowing, it's just... I don't know how it would work. I'll think about it.

"Okay. It's not a big deal. It'd just make me feel better." I wiped a hand over my face. This was going better than I had expected, though it was because I held the ultimate bargaining chip. Even if it was one I could never bear to actually use, it made Mel want to agree to anything. I steeled myself for one more, glad I didn't have to watch her expression. "Fourth thing. I'm kind of an introvert, so I can't hang out with you all day. I... need to recharge, and that means actual alone time. Like, no cuddling, no looking over my shoulder, not even being in the same room. So when I ask you to leave me by myself for a while, I'm not mad or trying to be rude or anything, I just can't handle being in contact with people all the time."

Okay, she said, relieved. I can do that.

"That's all I can think of. There'll probably be other stuff later, but for now, that's it." I paused, considering. "Is... there anything you want to add? Like, your own rules?"

What? She sounded taken aback. Um... I guess... I don't like people blasting music or movies, but that's mostly because I can't choose what's playing. I don't think we'll have that problem. Uh... Uh...

"You don't have to come up with it right now," I said as her hesitation stretched on.

Okay. Um, Gwen?

"Yeah?"

She was silent for a moment. I'm sorry if I say dumb stuff or... or do it. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I... haven't had anyone to check me, ever. I know I'm pretty immature, and I like pranks too much, and I do bad things sometimes. I'm... I'm just...

She struggled to find words, and my heart melted. I reached out to where I thought she was sitting, finding her warm presence and carefully wrapping my arms around it. It felt ridiculous to try to hug the air, but after a moment I felt her touch on my back as she returned the embrace.

Thanks.


I'm not sure when the next part will be released, but I do plan to continue. Feedback and suggestions for future chapters would be greatly appreciated.

12