All Comments on 'Unexpected Consequences'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way to long. Good story but lost me after awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seems like she finally has the life she always wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I never understand how what was once a "normal" woman, wife, mother, lets herself go full out slut whore as if it was now some honor or reward. Sure, leave a bad husband and date and get romanced and pick and choose who and when you may have sex. But some authors just write them to be trashy, nasty, tasteless, sluts that can carry every disease known to man kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes. The author nailed it. Men love a good gangbang dropping 3 or 4 loads in her pussy and mouth, guy after guy. Never mind sloppy seconds or sloppy 20th’s. Then its not a good gangbang until all the guys lick out all the cum from her pussy. Yep. Seems pretty real. Dont forget the tongue kiss on the way out the door. I feel this was written by a high school virgin sitting at his moms dark basement jerking off writing ‘and then he touched her boobies and ate his brother come out of her hair ‘.

All that being said, the writing style wasn’t bad. Just the content was so unbelievable

merrySMmerrySMalmost 3 years ago

Too long, hard to follow, even though this is a story for suspension of disbelief, lots of unbelievable stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another infantile fantasy featuring a brain dead slut revival.

Booooring and boring.

Captcha

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story I couldn’t keep my fingers out of my own pussy while I read it❤️❤️❤️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How is this sexy or erotic? It's just sad and depressing. Who cares?

mfbridgesmfbridges16 days ago

I know she got drugged, but I'm pretty sure she was stupid enough to get herself in that situation. And she better watch the attitude she's not that young. He might get tired of it and just decide it's better to cut the strings. And nothing for nothing but gangbanging older ladies don't usually have space for good guys to spend retirement years with. Me, I'd have dumped her, she's got an attitude I couldn't live with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous