All Comments on 'Unexpected Consquences'

by TheDok

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

2 out of 3 aint bad at all. So many times we as individuals get greedy and want the perfect everything. Whether that be a job, material possessions, and relationships; and never stop and realize that perfection as a goal in unattainable and a fools gold. Its the journey and the imperfect friends, and love ones that create unique individuals and worthwhile relationships that make life worthwhile.

TheDokTheDokover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment with which I totally agree, in real life we are all imperfect and if you ever meet Mr or Mrs Perfect i suggest you run like hell. And if you can't roast a chicken but you are a beautiful person inside not much else matters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I found it to be a good read missing words and small errors detracted from my enjoyment of the story. More than that aspect however was the fact it lacked in expressing emotion and feeling that would have made the story read as a romance. It was more like an essay with some dialogue that described actions, not the innermost emotions of the characters. Far too many stories in this category suffer the same fate as this one and this effort in that respect makes it average. I think you can do better, please continue to write.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Poor Moira: in my experience, most recipes for roasting chicken fail to mention a great deal of what is necessary to do it well. But she also made a hash out of everything else, which says that she's just a bad cook, which arises from inattention to the flavor of food as much as anything else. Food and sex are similar in that quality matters more than quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Moira certainly didnt waste time with the good doctor

racfguyracfguyabout 2 years ago
"you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom."

I've been married twice. First wife, the living room was always very clean.

Second wife, I hit the jackpot! Almost 50 years, she's still all three!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Good short story and mildly erotic, but it failed the cold shower test (I didn’t need one). 4 stars.

mitchawamitchawaover 1 year ago

An interesting plot, with good dialogue, and some very good sex scenes. Nice ending. Almost no conflict which made for a vanilla story, Still a fun read.

NotThatMiley123NotThatMiley1239 months ago

Very nice! I like the dialogue. It made the story flow along nicely.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

Doc is this an autobiographical story? I rings too authentic to be wholly fictional. I love happy endings and this one is truly happy. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous