Unexpected Developments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his best efforts, he knew he could not last that long. He had already forgotten the reason for their current actions, lost in the sensation and the moment. He struggled to hold on, trying his best to ignore the snug grip of her pulsing passage and the scent of sex permeating the room. He thought about farming, the smell of tanning leather, and even the time he saw his parents make love when he was a boy, but nothing could stay his passions for long. His pace quickened and so did her moaning, her sharp breaths and grunts as irregular as his unpracticed thrusts.

She fought to maintain a rhythm with her hips, but it was gone as he lost himself. He could hold back no longer and did not have the skill to maintain a steady pace. If anything, his inexperienced thrusts stimulated her even more, the unpredictable sensations overwhelming her senses. He felt himself teeter on the edge, a powerful warmth and tightness building at the base of his shaft. She came first, a thin gasp the only audible sign as she clung even tighter against him and squeezed his rod for all she was worth. With a sudden realization, he pulled back in a panic, knowing full-well the risks of letting it out inside her.

Right as he reached her entrance, he was stopped by the iron grip of her legs pulling him in. Her ankles crossed behind his back, trapping him inside her and pulling him ever deeper. His cock jumped inside her, torn between his conscious decision to hold back and her sudden insistence. Her sex squeezed and stroked his length, holding him at the edge as he wavered with indecision. Then, but with a single word, she tore down his wall.

"Inside."

Nothing more need be said. That instant, he erupted inside her, spraying thick ropes, one after another, into her quivering passage. They shook and cried out together, her orgasm drawn out to new heights by his as he filled her with his need. Even as his climax had come and gone, he could still feel a slow trickle flood her as her walls coaxed out ever drop of his seed. He fell atop her, exhausted and panting from exertion, not to mention the suddenly remembered urgency of the situation.

"Is that it? They can't take you now, right?"

"I'm not sure I like how you put that, but there is nothing to worry about."

The consequences of his actions hit him like a rock. Even if the villagers did not kill him for betraying them, that demon probably would. Then there was Anna. She was certainly no longer worth sacrificing, but it did not guarantee her safety. Perhaps worse, she could be pregnant. His last action in this world may well have been to leave behind an orphan.

James' post-orgasmic high did not last long, the calming relaxation swept away by half-forgotten fears. He stood and dressed in a hurry, eyes wide. They would still need to run. Why did he ever think that this plan made sense? He should have just picked her up and fled earlier. At least he had more stamina then. Maybe he could ambush the guards when they came in to retrieve her and take their weapons. They probably would not expect that. He was mumbling to himself when her voice distracted him from his frenetic planning.

"James, calm down. There's no need to run, no one is going to hurt us."

"How can you say that? We just damned the whole town! Even if the demon doesn't kill us, the others will. We need to get out of her, now."

"No demon is going to kill us, James. Neither will the villagers. Just settle down and-"

Her flippant attitude was grating. How could she believe they were going to be fine? How could she possibly know what the demon was going to do? He knew the villagers here. If they thought that he broke their contract, they would definitely kill him and probably her as well. These thoughts and more poured from his mouth in a hysterical monologue as he threw her tattered clothing over her head and grabbed her by the arm, dragging her to her feet.

"James."

They were out of the cell now. She was dragging behind him, but she was nowhere near strong-enough to resist.

"James."

Halfway down the hallway now, mere feet separating him from the outside world. He reached for the handle when she grasped his hand, turning him towards her.

"James, look at me."

Ah. He knew he had been forgetting something. It was her eyes. He had no idea how he had forgotten something so striking, but he did not much care either. All he felt was an irrepressible urge to stare deeper, falling into her fixed gaze. Everything else left his vision, all but her shining green eyes fading to black. He thought he heard her speak, but he could not make out the words.

His body fell limp against hers, his limbs now far too exhausted to move. Wasn't he just running or something? It was getting harder to remember and harder still to stay awake. It had been a stressful day, it probably would not hurt to rest here. The last thing he saw as he drifted off to unconsciousness was the beckoning stare of her beautiful eyes.

James awoke slowly, his mind not entirely willing to relinquish the last vestiges of sleep. The bed was extremely comfortable and warm, far nicer than anything he had ever slept on before. He stretched slightly as his consciousness returned piece-by-piece. Slowly, inconvenient thoughts started to intrude. His bed was not this nice. He was on duty before he fell asleep. No, that was not quite right. Then he remembered.

He shot upright in an instant and surveyed his surroundings. The room was dark, his vision failing just beyond the edge of the massive poster bed he now sat on. It was as quiet as it was dark, the only sound coming from the hammering in his chest. Where was Anna? Better yet, where was he? He wracked his brain to remember what happened, yet nothing came to mind after they... well, you know. At least that explained why he was naked. Now he had to find his clothes and some kind of light source and-

"Will you ever settle down? Your continual panic is starting to get annoying."

He pounced on the voice, finally noticing the lone figure in the dark and grabbing on tightly.

"Thank God you're fine. I don't know where we are, but I think we were abducted by the demon and thrown into darkness."

"Well, you're about half-right. For now, just sit down. I'll explain everything in time."

"But what if he comes to kill us? We have to get out of here."

"First of all, 'she', not 'he'. Second of all, I can pretty much guarantee that she's not going to kill either of us."

She shrugged him off gently and sat next to him on the bed. Looking at her up-close, her appearance was immediately very different than it had been when he last saw her. For the first time, she was well-groomed and clean, her long red hair tied in a braid down her back. More striking was the change in dress. Gone were the tattered rags, replaced with a shimmering black, deeply slit gown and a golden necklace bejeweled with a large sapphire. James felt like he was missing a huge section of the picture and couldn't quite seem to put it together. He felt that even she held him at a distinct disadvantage.

"I still don't understand how you can be so calm. Won't she kill us for stealing her sacrifice?"

"You seem to still be quite mistaken. It was never I that was the sacrifice, but you. Well, your virginity at least."

He wanted to deny her accusation but stopped as soon as he understood the rest of what she said, his indigence at being discovered as a (now ex) virgin drowned by confusion. How could that be possible? Hadn't she been the one locked in the cage?

"I'm sorry for what I put you through, but I had to test your character. For what it's worth, you passed quite handily."

Now he was totally lost. He tried repeating back to her what she was saying, convinced that he had misheard something.

"So you were just a lure placed by the demon to take my virginity?"

"Vampire, first of all. Second of all, I resent that. Taking your virginity myself was only a necessary interim step to taking you."

"Wait, what do you want of me?"

"I spoke honestly of my intentions when we first spoke, though I may have omitted a number of important details. Centuries of solitude did not suit me. I came to look for a partner and found you."

"Hold on. So you are-"

"A vampire? Yes, and so shall you be before the night is through. But first, I need your consent. I know that we just met, but I have judged you to be a man of exceptional character. I will not force this on you, so I must ask: will you take my blood and join me in the night, by my side, forever?"

He had his suspicions earlier, but this all-but confirmed his theory. He had been drugged. Perhaps he had just eaten bad food, but he was almost certainly hallucinating. He vaguely recalled the danger of eating moldy rye bread and figured that must have been it. But what if it wasn't? What if this was really happening?

James stared at the self-proclaimed vampire that sat at the edge of the bed. She almost glowed in the darkness, her intoxicating beauty evident despite the poor visibility. She was looking away from him, a faint blush written over her pale skin. She had certainly put him through hell, but he did understand her intentions. Nothing bad actually happened, so he could probably forgive her in time. The only thing that disturbed him was a final question he could not answer.

"Why me? Certainly you could have your pick of men."

She answered surprisingly quickly and firmly. She had probably practiced her answer.

"How many men do you think would do what you did? I have been doing this same act every few years for nearly a century all around the world. You are the first to ever think of anyone but himself. It is a rare brand of courage and an unmistakable mark of character to act with such conviction. You ask why I would choose you, but I ask myself why I would choose another."

"How could you have done this before? There has never been a sacrifice here before."

"I told you I had just arrived in your town. Most old villages have some old myth about a demonic pact, but that's all it ever is. A myth. It is quite convenient for me, however. Enough of that. I would understand if you rejected me. I will not force you, but I do demand an answer."

He would have to be insane to accept her proposal. They had just met, she had put him through hell, and then pretty much told him that she was going to kill him so that he could keep her company for eternity. Everything about this was a horrible idea, but why did he not answer her immediately? With one look at the ancient vampire, now reduced to a nervous, blushing maiden, he understood. She was honest.

She could have simply turned him while he slept and scrambled his brains with that bizarre eye trick he only suddenly remembered now. She may have tricked him earlier, but she had been completely honest about it. Assuming everything else she said was true, he did feel for her. He sometimes felt pangs of loneliness even at his meager age; the weight of centuries was unimaginable to him. If nothing else, he owed her seriously consideration.

What would his family think if he disappeared forever? He had more than a few siblings, so it was not like his line would die with him. He held no important role in town and his duties as a guard would be easily filled by pretty much anyone else. He really had nothing to lose. There was no guarantee that accepting her offer would turn out well, but he did have some feelings for the girl.

"Alright. I'll do it."

"Eh? Seriously? Do you really mean it?"

It wasn't quite the reaction he was expecting, but it was clear that she could say the same to him. He knew he had to be as clear as possible, lest she misunderstand his intentions. He sat up and placed his hand over hers, leaning closer and closer until their noses touched. An instant later their lips met. It was brief and chaste but unmistakable. Even when words failed, his mouth was still useful.

"Lay back. This is going to be something else."

Right. Dying probably hurt. When he thought about it that way, this whole thing seemed like a really bad idea. Then again, he had already made a promise. He had always been a man of his word, much more so than any of the other men in town. Perhaps he was just naive. Either way, he had already made up his mind. He would see this through, with her, until the end. She smiled gently at him before meeting his eyes. Once again, he felt his mind slip out and into the glimmering depths of her eyes. This time, however, he still heard her voice.

"I'm just shuffling some things about to help mitigate the pain. Being exsanguinated is not exactly comfortable normally. However, if I did this correctly, it should be an extremely enjoyable experience."

He was incredibly hot and sensitive, suddenly aware of every minute detail of the pressure of the sheets against his skin and the light tickle of her breath against his neck. He could feel and hear his heart beat in his chest, calm despite his excitement. Most of all, he felt aroused. He did not even notice anything was different until he realized that he was already as stiff as a board. His erection jumped slightly with each slow thump of his heart, it's motions tied to the flow of blood.

He wanted desperately to reach out to his shaft and stroke it, yet he found that he could not move. There was no turning back now, even if he wanted to. Her breath grew hotter against his neck as she drew closer. It was hot, heavy, and fast, her arousal likely not too much removed from his own. It felt odd to be so relaxed when he was this hard, but it was not exactly an unpleasant feeling. He trusted her to do what she needed with his body. Her tongue pressed against his neck, licking in short, quick strokes. He felt every bump, every ridge of her tongue as she tasted him.

Her lips joined her tongue, pulling and rubbing against him. Her overtly sexual touch only deepened his arousal, his groin tightening despite the relaxation flooding the rest of his body. He melted into her touch even as his member grew harder than ever before. It felt as though he could cum at any moment, yet he had no way to stimulate himself, helpless as he was. His frustration came to a crescendo as her lips left his neck, the cool air becoming cold against her saliva.

A moment later, her mouth returned. A pair of points pressed against his throat, the slow pulse of blood inside him palpable against their pressure. Over agonizing seconds, he felt her bite tighten. He felt no pain, only a curious pressure as his skin sunk in around her fangs. Her tongue played against his skin, saliva pooling in the furrows. A moment later, his skin broke.

Her fangs sunk deep into his flesh in an instant. Instead of being painful, the sensation was exquisite. A jolt of pleasure ran through his body, straight to his throbbing length. The pressure of the bite alone was enough to set him on edge. He could feel a trickle of precum roll down his shaft as it twitched helplessly in the air. His mouth gaped open, all strength in his body swept away by intense pleasure. Then she began to drink.

Her mouth moved slowly, massaging his neck and drawing her fangs in and out like a pump. Slow spurts of blood gathered on his bare skin, trapped by her sucking lips as her tongue scraped and lapped up every spilled drop. What should have been pain was unbelievable pleasure, flowing from his neck to his cock. It leaked steadily, a thin fall of clear liquid pouring out of his tip and gathering in a pool on his waist. It jumped and leaked in time with his heart beat, which was already starting to slow as he lost blood.

His fingers and toes tingled and grew cold as his arteries dilated, inadvertently only accelerating the process by feeding her even faster. His senses grew hazy, save the feeling over pleasure growing in his groin. He had never felt so aroused before, not even in the instant before orgasm. He should have been gasping and moaning, yet his breath stayed steady, easily controlled by her power. He struggled to thrust his hips or stroke himself, yet he could not move so much as a finger. It was infuriating and wonderful at the same time, this sensation of incredible pleasure and the inability to affect it.

Despite the faint ringing in his ears, he could hear her moaning as she drank of him. She shook slightly each time he filled her mouth, the ritual no less wonderful for her than it was for him. The heat and pressure continued to build at the base of his shaft, the sensation building as the flow of blood slowed. His arms and legs grew cold and numb, their heat and sensation retreating to fill the demands placed by his aching member and the woman that drank out his life.

She had lied. It hurt. A lot. But the pleasure was so much greater. His hardness had become painful, as though every drop of blood he had left was in his length. His mind turned slowly, deprived of blood and only capable of receiving pleasure as all other functions ceased to be. Each slow pulse yielded only a few drops of blood but also near-limitless pleasure and an impossible amount of precum. It ran down his hips, soaking the sheets as he leaked helplessly.

He knew he would only last another moment. The indescribable pleasure completely overwhelmed his senses as the last few drops of blood pooled on his neck. Right as he ran dry, her bite deepened, fangs plunging to the hilt into his throat. A final breath escaped his mouth, a rattling gasp as his body thrust weakly, the first voluntary action he had taken since he came under her spell. Then he came. His body lay dead as orgasm wracked his mind. Cum poured lazily from his cock, his muscles too weak to do anything but ooze out his climax. All the heat and pleasure that built in his groin poured into his cock, pushing out a slow tide of white as he came. He felt nothing but the relentless flow of pleasure as his consciousness dimmed, fading as the last drops of seed spilled onto his skin.

Warmth filled his mouth, along with a somehow pleasant metallic taste. The warmth spread slowly from his mouth to his head and throat, slowly bringing life back to his body. His mouth moved under his direction, sucking and drinking of the strange liquid that filled him. James' understanding returned slowly as he remembered his recent death and began to put the pieces together. This taste was like blood, yet lacked the astringent unpleasantness it held before. Perhaps is was just her blood that tasted so wonderful, though he had a feeling that it was his taste that was changing.

As life spread through the rest of his body, he became more and more aware of his surroundings. He was laying in her lap, cradled in her arms as he drank of her life. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, yet the burning urge to cum had receded, replaced by a pleasurable longing. His tongue moved in his mouth, lapping at her blood-soaked skin. It was surprisingly hard and bumpy, with a short but deep lateral cut leaking a steady trickle of blood. He sucked enthusiastically at her offering, her blood flowing faster as he sucked. As his tongue explored her skin, he finally realized what he was sucking.

"Welcome back, dear. I trust that my taste is to your liking. You will be drinking it a lot more in the future."

He had little interest in what she had to say at this point, distracted with the taste and the gentle tingling in his extremities as blood flowed back into them. Talking could come later. For now, he sucked greedily at the puncture while rubbing her nipple with his tongue and lips. His hand moved to her other breast, groping it awkwardly as he only slowly regained his touch.

"So that's how it's going to be, huh. I suppose it is a fitting reunion for us. Let me make it an event worth remembering."

Her fingers wrapped loosely around the base of his member, lightly stroking his bottom inch with only one finger. He fought down the urge to thrust against her, enjoying the slow passage of her fingers and the intimacy of the moment. One-by-one her other fingers joined the first, her hand reaching nearly all the way to his head before returning to the base. He felt so at ease, cradled in her soft, yet strong arms and stroked to gentle pleasure while drinking from her life. He had put her trust in her and was rewarded appropriately. That was not to say that he was not going to take what he wanted from her later. But for now, he was content to revel in her delicate touch as his body filled with its prior vigor and beyond.