Unexpected Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently licked and sucked till my cock went soft then took me out, and said, "I bet that made you happy."

I got out of the tub and as I was about to grab some tissues, she said, "Take a shower, I want to watch you."

There was a shower unit opposite, and before I went in she said, "Get me a cigarette first."

I brought her her cigarettes and she asked, "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch and said, "It's just gone twelve, ma'am."

She said, "Okay, got another couple of hours at least before I should hit the hay."

I walked towards the shower and got in. She smoked, drank her drink, and watched me. I came out of the shower and started to dry myself off and she said, "How long before your meat fires back up?"

I couldn't give an answer to that, I didn't know. But given the right inspiration, which I was sure she could provide, it could be soon.

I said, "I don't know, ma'am."

I had finished drying off and was on instinct about to wrap the towel around me. I froze for a second and looked at her; she was looking at me and slowly shook her head. I threw the towel over the rail.

She stepped out of the bath and said, "Fuckin waters cold now."

She stretched her arms to the side and said, "Dry me... and make sure it's only the towel that touches me."

I began with her face, then her neck, then her arms. I went behind her and dried her back including her pert arse. Again around to her front and wiped her tits softly, and she said, "Rub harder there, make my nipples stand out, and when you get to my pussy, rub hard on the clit. See if you can get a groan out of me."

I dried her using more pressure on her tits, and her nipples did stand out. I went along each arm and then each leg. I kept her pussy till last.

As I dried her stomach, she said, "Remember what I said!"

So I did, she took half a step to the side, opened up her stance, and bent her arms so that both her hands were behind her head, she said, "Stand up and look at me while you do that."

I looked straight into her eyes; I dried her landing strip and pussy, then to her clit. The roughness of the towel must have been a nice sensation for her.

Her eyes closed and she whimpered softly. I stayed at that spot and used more pressure and slow strokes. Her whimpering became louder, her eyes tightened her hips pushed harder against me and she let out a groan so deep.

Her hands flew down and pulled my hand away, she took short sharp breaths and opened her eyes, and said, "I bet you've never done that before."

She looked behind her and picked up the cigarettes. I turned around to hang the towel up, and she said, "Where you going, come here!"

I turned back to face her and she lit up, she blew smoke up in the air, stepped close to me, looked me straight in the eye, and with her other hand grabbed my cock and squeezed it.

She said, "Getting there... just needs a little more stimulation."

She let go and as she walked she said, "I need that before I sleep, haven't got long. Do whatever you need to do to get it up to fucking strength. I sleep better with a pussy full of cum."

So no pressure for me, shit... does she think cocks stand to attention on command, to be honest... maybe they do for her!

As I left the bathroom I saw her walk back into the bedroom. She turned her head and said, "You need another drink for that to grow?"

I walked towards a sofa and said, "No, ma'am."

As I just reached the sofa she said in a stern tone, "What you fucking going to do there, going to shag a cushion!"

I froze and looked at her, didn't say anything that could be misconstrued.

She said, "Fuckin men... get over here."

I got to the bedroom door and saw her laying on the bed. She glanced over to me, patted her taut tummy, and said, "I told you I haven't got all fuckin night. Come here."

Which I took to mean I was to sit on her; I got onto the bed and stopped short of straddling over her. She smiled at me which was rare, but when she did smile, she looked quite elegant.

She said, "Sit on my tummy, old man."

Old man! Sarcee cow... I was twenty-one years younger than her. I strode over her making sure I did not touch her with my hands. She lit up another cigarette.

She took hold of my cock and said, "You may play with my tits, let's hope that helps to get the blood flowing into this hose."

Her tits looked nice, and her nipples weren't standing out as yet but looked so sweet. I wanted to suck on them but knew I had better not without her approval.

I placed a hand on each tit and began to fondle them. Just the touch of her skin sent shudders up my spine and a tingle all over. She stroked my cock and smoked her cigarette while she looked at me.

I pinched and tugged on her nipples, they were getting harder and prouder... and so was my cock.

She allowed this foreplay to continue for about five minutes and then said, "It's ready... let's go."

I moved lower down and she put her cigarette out. She turned back to me and said, "I have some good news for you. In this session, you can touch my body however you like. Treat me like your... fuck doll. And don't ask, cum in me when you're ready. I won't be throwing you off this time."

I sank my cock into her very open, very wet, and extremely hot pussy. I slid in all the way.

She said, "Remember I want all your cum in my pussy all of it. I've had my bath and don't want any shit stuff over any other part of me other than in me; got it!"

We were both looking at each other and I just nodded my head.

She said, "Let's go."

And threw her arms and legs around me, and we began to fuck. After a while I thought about her nipples, I did want to suck on them. And as my head was beside her head I said into her ear, "I'd like to suck your nipples, ma'am."

Our hips were smacking into each other in mid-air, she released the grip of her arms around me and I pushed myself up. Lowering my head I locked onto a very erect and very firm nipple. I licked and sucked one and then the other, I kept switching as we fucked.

And she said, "Don't stop... I'll just deal with this."

I wondered to myself, deal with what! And as I turned my head, I saw Stella... her secretary at the door.

Ms. Jools asked her to come in and Stella handed her some papers and said, "You wanted to see the amendments, Miss."

Ms. Jools stretched out her arm towards her secretary and looked at me, she said, "Don't stop, carry on with your duty, I can multitask."

I carried on fucking her, but my eyes were locked on Stella, she was looking at me.

It took about a minute for Ms. Jools to flick through the papers and then waved them back at Stella. She said, "Yes fine... but correct the spelling of parliamentary."

Stella took the papers back and said, "Yes, ma'am, is that all for tonight, ma'am?"

Ms. Jools noticed Stella was looking at me, and asked, "Want him after me, darling!"

It was a rhetorical question I was sure as Stella turned and left.

Ms. Jools turned to me and said, "I can see she wants you."

She looked at a clock and said, "Five minutes to fill me up, otherwise, I'm going to be fuckin disappointed in not sleeping with a creampie."

I put my lips back onto her nipples and it seemed so nice and exciting to be fucking this woman.

I felt her fingers dig into my arse and as I sucked a nipple I glanced up at her face. Her eyes were closed, shut tight, and her head was swaying from side to side. She purred and then let out an extremely throaty grunt.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, she said, "Your turn."

I began to fuck her harder, faster. I was getting hot, so hot. And she said, "Two minutes!"

I looked at her and thought 'Bitch.' And I was there, I rammed into her hard three-four times, and unloaded deep into her on each stroke.

I lay heaving on top of her, she said, "Well done. Remind me to give your superiors a good evaluation of you."

I thought what a bitch, and as she wasn't throwing my cock out, to my surprise I wasn't softening, I was actually staying hard; staying hard and getting harder as she tormented me.

She said, "Okay you can fuck-off now. Report back at six... that's six in the morning!"

I was fuming internally; no one had ever treated me like this... like a toy boy, as an escort or sex slave as she had done.

A switch flicked in me, a rage so high, we were still looking at each other when I said, "Bitch... I haven't finished."

I turned her over; she was no match for my strength. I stuck my cock back in her violently and with my legs on the outside of hers, I pushed hers together. I grabbed her wrists and held them by her head.

In my head, I thought I'm truly going to get fired!

I fucked her, I fucked her so hard. She was moaning and groaning, but not fighting back not protesting.

While I fucked her I was shouting out 'bitch,' all the events of the night flashing through my head.

All the while she never complained. She groaned loudly as an orgasm shot through her, and she shouted back, "Come on you bastard fuck me hard, you've wanted to do this all night haven't you. Fuck me come on."

I shouted back while I aggressively invaded her, "Bitch I'll touch you anytime anywhere I fuckin want."

I didn't think I was going to cum, which would have stopped me fucking her. But after her next orgasm, I pulled out and turned her over again, and sat on her. We both looked at each other with a vengeance and I kissed her, tongue deep. I grabbed her tits and groped them tightly.

As I rose she grabbed my cock and stroked it fast with a tight grip. She rolled the palm of the other hand over my knob, twisting it one way and then the other.

I was going to cum. I slapped her hands away from my cock and wanked over her furiously.

And I blew; I sprayed over her stomach, and her tits, and managed to shoot as far as her neck.

I said, "Fuckin bitch... bathe in that!"

I rolled off and to her side, she said, "Impressive... never would have thought you had it in you."

It was a while and as some sort of breath control and sense came back to me I said, "Sorry... sorry, ma'am, I'll ask for a replacement for me in the morning."

She lit up a cigarette and said, "Wanker... you'll do no such thing, good thing you're not a pussy like the others."

She sat up and said, "Get me a towel."

I came back and handed her the towel. As she wiped herself she nodded beside her, she said, "You can sleep here, don't touch me while I'm asleep."

She tossed the towel aside and said, "I'll be busy all day tomorrow, so won't need you till I've finished around four. And I won't be requiring Stella, she's done a lot of good work for me, see to it she's... kept... happy, and that's not a request."

12