Unexpected Findings

Story Info
Daddy gets some time alone...or so he thought.
1.6k words
4.16
26.3k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corey! I'm gone!" My wife called from the front door. "I'll call you when I land."

"Have a great trip, honey." I said coming out of the kitchen and wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her softly and then squeezed her ass. "I'll be ready when you get back."

She giggled pulling away from me. "You're incorrigible."

"You love it." I smiled at her and then lifted her two suitcases and carried them out to the cab waiting on her. "Have a safe trip, and we will see you in a week."

My wife sighed and looked back at our house. I know she was thinking about our daughter. "Please try to get through to her. She's making a huge mistake."

I lifted her face to look at me with my finger under her chin. "Kelsey is an adult now and she can make her own decisions. But I'll talk to her. I love you."

My wife smiled and then kissed me again lightly on the lips. She slid into the cab and I stood there at the end of our driveway and waved at her until the car was out of sight.

"I'm going out." Kelsey said meeting me at the foot of the stairs when I had come back inside.

"Your mother just left." I reminded her.

"Okay." She pushed past me and grabbed her bookbag and then repeated. "I'm going out."

"Okay. Will you be home for dinner?"

"Dad. I'm an adult."

"I didn't ask about your age. I just wanted to know if I should cook enough for two or if I can be a bachelor tonight."

She smiled at me. Her mother and I had very different approaches on how to handle her. We always had. "Enjoy your bachelor pad tonight. I don't know when I'll be home."

"Okay. Be safe, and Kelsey?" I said as she turned and opened the door, one foot already outside.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I always made it a point to make sure I said it with every departure whether it be with my wife or my daughter. I am a paramedic and I have seen too many lives cut short to not let someone know how important they are.

"Love you too, Dad." She said almost as an afterthought. I watched her get into her car and drive away.

Now having the house to myself I did what any red-blooded forty year old man does: surf porn.

It had been almost a week since I'd had sex. My wife's work schedule was really picking up, and I couldn't be happier nor more proud of her. Unfortunately something always has to give. Lately that had been our sex life.

I suppose every marriage goes through phases. I know ours sure did. There were times when we couldn't keep our hands off of each other, and then there were times where we would go long stretches without physical intimacy. Not by my choice mind you!

Thankfully this was one of those very rare occasions where I actually had the house to myself and I wouldn't have to worry about interruptions. So that meant porn on the big screen TV in the living room.

Deep down I guess I've always been somewhat of an exhibitionist, and enjoyed nudity. My wife did not subscribe to the same school of thought. Even before we had Kelsey we didn't run around naked very often. Not that there was much time before Kelsey.

We got pregnant with her from a drunk New Year's Eve party in college. I was twenty years old and my girlfriend (now wife) was nineteen. We were both still way too young to know how to raise a child, but I did the honorable thing and married her. We actually got very lucky and though we are far from perfect we are happy.

Mostly happy.

Happy enough to have made a twenty year marriage work and still going strong.

I set up the laptop from the sofa and mirrored it to the large television on the wall. This was the way I really enjoyed porn. Big and loud. I removed all of my clothes and went to our bedroom to grab the lube. It was refreshing to walk through the entire house without anything on.

It made me start to chub up just at the thought of what was coming. Sometimes the anticipation is better than anything else. I settled on the sofa and brought up my favorite site.

I don't pay for much porn, but there is definitely some that I enjoy worth paying for. The naughtier stuff that my wife would never allow. Not that she really allowed porn to begin with.

"Oh Daddy." The girl on the screen said starting the scene and my dick instantly responded. There was something about watching young women and men old enough to be their fathers that always made me shoot the biggest loads.

Was it the forbidden aspect? Was it the look of pleasure on a young woman's face? Or, more likely, was it the fact that I had thought about doing this with my own daughter?

The porn that played seemed to be set up to appear to be amateur. A hidden cam sort of approach. My absolute favorite. It made it seem more real.

I opened the lube and poured some into my hand before grabbing my half hard cock and watched as the young girl started touching herself. It was just her on the screen.

My cock throbbed harder when I really took the figure in. She was beautiful. She looked so much like Kelsey. Her long, auburn hair was splashed out around her face on her pillow and her body was curvy too.

I like curves. Kelsey definitely had them. Her tits were bigger than the girl on the screen. I'd fantasized about her tits for entirely too long. What would they feel like? The weight of them? Perky and full. Were her nipples large or small? Pink or brown? Did they respond to being caressed, licked, sucked, nibbled, bitten? Did any of that make my little girl wet between her shapely thighs?

My cock pulsed. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore, but when the dad walked on screen it brought my attention back.

"Holy fuck." I gasped out loud. It is like my personal fantasy had been recorded and I finally found it. Not only could the young woman have been my daughter, but the man that was now completely naked in front of her could have been me.

I am not a porn star by any stretch of the imagination. Don't get me wrong. But this amateur stuff really played on the 'average joe'.

The man's hair was just a little longer than mine, but the same color brown. Starting to grey at the temples. His body was hairy and looked like he worked out some like I did. Nothing that would get me on the cover of a magazine, but I did okay. He even had two sleeves of tattoos just like I did.

He climbed on the bed and settled between her thighs. When she threw her head back as his mouth covered her hairless pussy I groaned. Loudly!

"Oh Daddy!" She begged again. Fuck! What did Kelsey sound like in pleasure? Did she moan sweetly like that and beg for Daddy's mouth? My tongue to fuck up into her beautiful pussy? Was her pussy bald like the girls? Trimmed?

I stroked harder. My cock grew when the man moved up and started sucking on her big breasts. Fucking hell! I wanted to taste those daughter titties. I needed to know if my own daughter would look at me like that as I swirled my tongue around her erect nipples and teased her pussy with my own raging cock.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" She gasped when he slipped inside of her.

"Oh, BabyGirl. You're so tight and wet for Daddy." He moaned. Had I heard it a thousand times in other porn videos I'd watched? Of course! Did it matter? Fuck no, it was still hot as hell!

"Daddy. Please." She begged when his mouth moved to her other breast. He took her large nipple into his mouth and the camera showed how he slid deeper into her. Her legs spread wider allowing him deeper access, and her nails dug into his back.

Would my own daughter lose herself underneath me like that? Would her body just open up for Daddy in the most natural way? Could I slide inside of her until my balls rested against her perfect ass? Would she wrap her arms and legs around me and hold on for the ride of her life?

They continued for some time enjoying each other, really playing up the incest aspect that kept my cock drooling. That's the kinky shit I paid for! I didn't want to cum too soon, but fuck seeing the replicas of my own daughter and myself partaking in the most taboo action was just too damn much!

"Breed me, Daddy!" She panted when he cried out in orgasm.

"OH FUCK!" I roared and thrust through my fist. "Take Daddy's seed, BabyGirl!" I shot such a powerful load. The first two spurts landed on the coffee table a good ten feet away.

I wasn't always an explosive shooter, but this shit really did it for me.

****

What the fuck was wrong with me?

I stepped away from the window as he turned the TV off. Big screen porn, who knew that was Dad's thing? Big screen incest porn? Daddy/daughter porn?

Why the fuck was I so turned on watching my own father shooting what had to be the biggest load I had ever seen in my life? Okay, maybe the only load, but I had seen porn before too. Who knew Daddy and I shared the same kink?

I had to make this happen, and I had to make it happen before my mom returned and kicked me out of the house.

Thank you so much for reading! So much more to come!