Unexpected Friendly Neighbors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In between licking my fingers she began to ask for cock. She'd like a finger and then say, "Fuck me." Lick. "Fuck me." Lick. Lick. "Please... fuck me!" I was beginning to think she wanted to get fucked.

Pulling away from her I moved toward the foot of the bed, sitting back on my heels, stroking my cock and looking at her beautiful naked body. She looked at me, her own hands moving to her tits where she caressed and pulled on her nipples. Her eyes met mine as she watched me watching her. She kept one hand on a tit and dropped her other hand between her spread thighs, rubbing her clit and then dipping two fingers into her pussy.

"Is that where you want my cock?" I asked her. She just nodded. "No," I said. "Tell me. Tell me what you need or you won't get it."

She smiled a devilish smile, looking me right in the eye and said, "Right here," as she pointed at her pussy with her fingers. "Right here is where I need your cock. Please... I need fucked. Put that cock in me and pound my pussy like I need."

Satisfied that I'd gotten what I'd asked for, I moved between her thighs which she held open wide, grabbing herself behind each knee and pulling them up high and wide. Her pussy was wide open for my taking. Holding myself up on one hand I used the other to guide my cock to her opening, rubbing the swollen head up and down her slit a few times. I don't know what was slicker: my precum being smeared all up and down her pussy or her juices doing the same.

It seemed to me like Reena held her breath as I slid my cock into her. I could feel her pussy squeezing my length as I pushed it into her, slowly sinking my entire erect length into her in one long stroke. When I was fully buried, balls deep, she groaned and released her knees, planting her feet wide and pushing her hips up at me as if to get even more. I ground my cock into her, stirring the swollen knob of my cockhead against her cervix. I was still grinding into her when she began to pump her hips and I took the hint: she wanted me stroking in and out; she wanted to be fucked.

I gave her what she wanted. At first I fucked her with slow full length strokes, all the way out until my cock was just barely still splitting her open and then all the way back in with my pelvis grinding on hers and my balls against her asshole. She came again after I fucked her this way for a few minutes and then I realized... she'd had several good orgasms and while I could continue to give her more... I wanted to just bang this sweet young pussy hard and fast. In a single moment I went from long full slow strokes to just pounding my cock into her pussy as fast and as hard as I could work her against the bed. My hands were beside her, just above her hips, so my motion held her in place and pulled her toward me with every thrust.

The sounds coming out of her changed from deep moans of delight and pleasure to nearly shrieked groans mixing pleasure with something that was a little different. It wasn't pain but it wasn't pure pleasure either. Whatever it was, she seemed quite lost in delight and I was thoroughly enjoying how her pussy seemed to grasp and milk my cock with every stroke. This was not how I wanted to cum, though. I'd been enjoying fantasizing about her ass for months and I wanted a better look at it.

Pulling my cock from her I said, "Roll over. Get on your knees." She knew what I meant, what I wanted and was eager to get there. She flipped over and positioned herself on her knees and elbows, looking back over her shoulder at me as I approached her cock first. Holding one of her hips in either hand I pushed her ass cheeks apart even as I enjoyed the view and pushed my cock back into her pussy. I had about half my length in when she rammed her hips back against me, making it clear she didn't want any slow or gentle stroking. She wanted to be fucked hard and I wasn't going to disappoint her.

Firmly holding her hips I pulled them as I thrust with my pelvis, our bodies slapping together and my balls smacking against her clit, bouncing with every penetration I made into her. She came again a short while later as we rocked on the bed, her head going from throw up and back as she nearly screamed out her pleasure, to being buried down in a pillow, literally screaming as my manhood stretched and hammered into her.

I felt my orgasm building and put every last bit of energy I had into the speed and power of my thrusts. I was no longer worried about or trying to pleasure my new young playmate, but simply using her pussy now to get my orgasm. I wanted to cum and I had every intention of doing so as deep into her as I could stretch my cock to get. I know my own moans of pleasure changed as my orgasm approached and Reena must have heard it; sensed my pending climax.

"Yes," she hissed out between her moans. "Cum for me. Fuck me. Cum in me!"

I tried my best to hold off for another few minutes. Part of me just didn't want this fuck to ever end. She wasn't having it. She added the energy and movement of her hips thrusting back at me to my own aggressive strokes into her and made her demand again. "Cum for me. Cum in my pussy."

And I did... I kept pounding my cock in and out as long as I could until I felt that delicious tightening sensation in my balls... that wonderful cramping feeling that seizes up all sense of reality before fire seems to jet out of my cock. Reena's body jerked in response to every spasm of my cock as ropes of hot thick cum fired from within me. I had a vasectomy long ago so I had no worries about impregnating her, but it occurred to me, however briefly, that she'd never asked or mentioned it. Maybe she was on the pill. Maybe she couldn't get pregnant. Maybe she didn't care. Maybe the risk excited her more. I couldn't have cared less what her motivation was as I emptied myself, scalding her insides with my load of cum.

After my orgasm had passed I held my cock inside her until I began to soften, finally pulling out of her and looking down to see her pussy slightly gaped, red and swollen from use. Her back was arched pretty well so her pussy was pointed up and none of my cum ran out of her... yet. As I backed away, she laid down on the bed, flattening out and just the smallest hint of my cum showed at her pussy.

I got off the bed and stepped over to the bathroom which was adjacent to my office. I grabbed a hand towel and wiped off my dick before taking it in to her. She didn't seem interested. She was still face down on the bed, her head turned toward the wall, one hand underneath her body. When I looked I saw she was finger fucking herself with two fingers, apparently playing in my hot cum. Her eyes were closed and she may not have even realized that I was watching her. She pulled her cum-covered fingers out of her pussy and lifted her body so she could get those fingers to her mouth where she sucked them clean. God what a little horny slut she seemed to be.

But it had occurred to me that Darren might start wondering where she was and I really didn't want her to hang around all day. She was a fun fuck and a nice neighbor, but I didn't want to spend the day entertaining her. "Do you need a towel?" I asked her, just to let her know I was there and bring her back to reality.

"Yes, please," she said with a smile, turning her head to look at me. I held out the towel and she took it, moving it beneath her to cover her pussy as she turned and sat up. She sat for a moment and let the cum drain from her onto the towel as she looked at me, then my cock and then back up at me. "Thank you," she said. "That was just what I needed."

"Me too," I replied with a smile. "It's not often a guy my age gets to enjoy a woman your age and you are certainly a bundle of fire."

"I try," she said with a proud grin. She paused in thought for a moment before asking, "So will you tell Dana about this when she gets home?"

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "I normally would text her to let her know I'd played rather than waiting, but I'm trying to figure out if there's a way we... you and I... can set it up so Darren and Brad get their chance at her. I'm okay with not telling her about our little bit of fun this morning until after she's enjoyed them if there's a way we can work it out."

Reena thought about that for a minute. "I think we can work something out," she said with a grin. "I know both of them would probably enjoy a good fuck and if Dana is as talented as you are, I've no doubt she can drain both of them."

"Let's figure it out then and, for now, I'll keep our fun a secret. Go on home and get cleaned up and let's work on this."

Reena grinned a big grin, got up off the bed, handed me the hand towel - now soaked with our mixed juices - and stepped over to put her sweats and t-shirt back on. She went into the bathroom long enough to use the mirror to put her hair back up as it was. When she stepped out she leaned into me, I thought to give me a peck on the lips goodbye, but it turned out she gave me another deep passionate kiss. When she finally broke away, with her arms up around my neck, she said, "Thank you. My day will be a lot better now and I'm certainly going to sleep better tonight."

"It was my pleasure," I said with a big smile of my own. "Remember that the option always exists and let's figure out how to give Dana your brother and roommate to enjoy."

She turned and wiggled her fingers at me to say goodbye before going upstairs and out the front door. Full of pleasant memories and a softened cock no longer in need of draining, I got in the shower to clean up. I still had most of my day ahead of me and, if I got lucky, Dana would be horny when she got home. It was with a big smile that I realized I might get some more pussy that evening. Sunday wasn't a bad day at all.

12