Unexpected Fun at a Clothing-Option

Story Info
Wife fucks a stranger at the nude beach while I watch.
5k words
4.14
18.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby and I have been going to a nearby clothing optional beach regularly since we moved to Florida 2 years ago. By regularly, I would say we average 2 to 3 times a month, April through November. It's a secluded spot with limited parking so it never really gets crowded. In fact, there are only about 25 parking spaces and park rangers ticket anyone not parked within a space, so even at capacity, which it usually is, it's not crowded.

We typically walk down the beach after crossing over the dune via a ramp to find a spot away from others. Most people don't want to walk that far so the area just north and south of the ramp is where most people set up. As you walk farther from the ramp in either direction, the patrons are further spaced out. We usually go past the last person or people about 100 yards or so to set up. We are still in sight of others but not right up on them. Sometimes we drop in between people if there is a decent amount of distance between them. We aren't looking to do anything sexual ourselves since we had heard that sexual activity is frowned upon and the risk of losing access to the beach is always a fear. We like the freedom of being naked on the beach and we don't want to risk it.

However, as this summer's crowd started to hit the beach, we have seen a few sexual acts. A few months ago, we noticed an attractive couple walking by us toward the vacant beach beyond. They walked past us, not so far that we couldn't see them clearly, stopped, and stood side by side with their backs towards us. It took a minute but I realized her arm motion indicated she was jerking him off. Suddenly she turned, dropped to her knees, and finished him off with a blow job. Then, they ran into the water, I assume to rinse off, before walking back past us to their original spot.

A few visits after that, we set up between the last two couples on the beach. The couple at the very end were a good way down but eventually it became obvious she was riding him, bouncing up and down as he lay under her.

Finally, the last time we visited; I believe the couple that was set up pretty close to us fucked in the ocean. She was facing him in the water with her arms around his shoulders and neck, and they were kissing for several minutes. Then she seemed to straddle him while he stood in the water and she appeared to be moving up and down slightly. My wife thinks I was wishful thinking, we will really never know, but I am pretty sure they were fucking.

One of the things I am not crazy about with this beach is that often, single men, and a good portion of patrons are single men, will walk by clearly eyeballing my wife. Not just my wife, but any of the ladies up and down the beach. They often don't even attempt to hide it, just stare as they walk by.

Really, this isn't so much a problem for me, I am proud of my wife and I get a kick out of other men checking her out. She, however, finds it uncomfortable at times and sometimes makes her reluctant to take her bathing suit off. What does bother me is when a guy will set up very near us when there is plenty of beach available. Clearly, if we walked down this far, we are looking for some space of our own. Yet, they choose to set up within 10 to 20 yards from us. I find this really annoying.

My wife and I work demanding jobs and sometimes our schedules don't mesh well. We had just been through one of those difficult stretches where we saw little of each other for several weeks. This was a particularly tough stretch for her. Her company downsized and her department was absorbed by another and in the process, they laid off about a third of her team. Fortunately, she kept her job but several of her co-workers she was close with were let go. It was tough on her and I think she really needed to let loose a little.

We decided a relaxing day at the beach would be good for us both. We loaded up early and made it to the beach just as the sun was rising. This was to ensure we got a parking spot because once the parking lot fills, you can't get on the beach and have to sit and wait until someone leaves and a parking spot opens up. Sometimes, a line of 4 or 5 cars may be waiting for someone to leave and you may have to wait for up to a couple hours. I definitely wanted to avoid dealing with that.

Taking the ramp over the dune, we walked a pretty good distance down the beach because even though almost no one was there yet, we wanted to ensure that as the beach fills, and it surely would in the next couple hours, we would still be relatively secluded.

We found our spot, set up the beach umbrella, laid out the blanket, got the cooler situated, chairs set up, music going, and made ourselves comfortable. Even this early, the air was warm. I had stripped down as soon as we got there. My wife waited until the sun got a little higher before taking her top off. She usually starts topless and if not too many creepers walk by, she will take her bottoms off. Either way, I was happy to see her gorgeous boobs out in the sun.

Abby is 5'4", has gorgeous long, light brown curly hair, a nice figure with curves in all the right places, and great 34D tits. She also has perhaps the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. She is a little shy at first but typically opens up once the ice is broken. Once she does, her bubbly personality really shines. She does surprise me sometimes though. If she is in a frisky mood, she will do some crazy shit that seems almost out of character, even in front of total strangers.

I am 5'8" and would have what most would say is a dad bod, meaning a few extra pounds but pretty well proportioned. I have short blond hair, with a short beard and mustache and a touch of gray starting to show in the beard. I would say I am average in most respects to include the size of my cock. My wife would tell you I am definitely above average when it comes to looks.

We both have a few tattoos and are fairly active. We aren't gym rats but we love to hike, kayak, and play some recreational sports. We are in decent shape and have been told we complement each other very well. She is in her mid-30's with me in the upper 40's. Luckily for me, Abby has always been attracted to older men.

Now that we were all set up on the beach, it was time to relax. I always enjoy applying suntan lotion. We typically apply lotion on each other, gently massaging it in, maybe more than was necessary. I would always spend a little extra time on her boobs, ass, and inner thighs. She would always ensure my cock, balls, and ass had plenty of protection. There was always the customary joke that we didn't want any important parts to burn.

I had mentioned before that coming to the nude beach wasn't a sexual thing for us. However, we do always make it flirty and have some sexual innuendo with a little touching from time to time. She often enjoyed making me hard just before a lady beach goer walks by. She thinks it's funny. At the end of the day, all the flirting would most often lead to great sex at home. It was definitely a turn on for us both and more than once I thought our flirtations would lead to something more on the beach. So far, that hasn't been the case but I always hold out hope.

As the sun got higher, the heat really came on. Abby's top and bottom were now both off. I always enjoy watching her take her bathing suit off. She is such a sexy woman and of course those newly exposed parts needed sunscreen and I was always eager to assist.

We found ourselves in the water often to cool off. A couple hours into our day on perhaps our third dip in the water, we were out about chest deep. The waves were relatively calm so we could stand without having to fight the breaks. I swam up behind her wrapping my arms around her with my arms just below her tits. I pulled her close to me. I did this often and usually would get a quick grab of a boob and typically get an erection and today was no different. She usually just made a comment or maybe a little wiggle of her ass while pressing back into me.

This time though, she reached behind her and grabbed my cock, stroking it a little more than just a flirty touch. I moaned gently into her ear as she continued stroking me for several minutes. I thought maybe this was the time it leads to more than a tease.

A couple minutes later she let go, turned, and kissed me passionately. Convinced I was about to finally fuck her at the beach, I attempted to maneuver into position between her legs but she gently pulled away and suggested we go back up to the chairs. She said we can't do anything here and she just wanted to tease me a little with a promise of more when we get home. Disappointed, I followed her out of the water with my cock standing at full attention.

As we were walking up out of the water, we noticed a man walking down the beach almost approaching us. He must have just arrived because he still had his swim trunks and a tank top on with a backpack slung over his shoulder. As we reached our chairs, the man turned and seemed to be setting up right next to us. I thought to myself, "man, another creeper." Thinking out loud I said, "Why here when there is so much space just a little further down the beach." I realized though that he probably wanted to watch my wife. And why not, she is amazing. Still, I was a little annoyed.

I had been hoping since the extended hand job in the water that today, perhaps, I would get lucky and finally get some at the beach. I was hoping for at least a hand job, maybe a blowjob. Now, I figured the chances of anything happening were slim to none.

Maybe we could wait him out, or take a walk further down the beach? I was horny and felt that she was as well. However, our new neighbor just made it less likely anything would happen.

After he laid out his towel and sat his backpack down, he stood, removed his top, and slid out of his trunks. He was an older man; I'd say in his mid-fifties but he was in shape. His chest and arms were cut, his abs tight, and legs toned. He took care of himself in a big way. He had short hair and a well-groomed beard both with a touch of salt and pepper gray. He stood about 5'10" to maybe 6 feet tall and well-tanned with no tan lines to be found. Clearly, he was a regular at the beach. He was a good-looking guy and not just for his age, just good looking.

My wife noticed him for sure. She couldn't hide it either. She let out a little "damn" as she watched him undress. As he neatly folded his clothes and placed them in the backpack, he turned more to face us for a second. That's when she noticed that his cock was uncircumcised.

She blurted out, "He's uncut."

I replied, "yep, I noticed."

She continued, "and huge."

I replied, "I noticed that as well."

She couldn't keep her eyes off him, and it seemed his cock was of particular interest to her. He wasn't erect so it was hard to determine his actual size but he was clearly larger than I am. I am ok down there but wouldn't compare well to him, I am sure.

But it wasn't his size that seemed to intrigue Abby so much. She started asking me questions. She asked me if an uncircumcised cock would feel better for a guy during sex, asking if the friction of the foreskin sliding over the head would feel better and if it would be more or less sensitive, along with other questions regarding uncircumcised cocks.

My response was, "I have no idea," adding as I giggled, "wow, you are really fascinated by his uncut cock, aren't you?"

She replied, "it's just that I had never seen one in person."

I then realized that while we have talked about our past sexual experiences, whether or not any of her past partners were circumcised never came up.

We continued talking about it for a little while. She admitted she was a little fascinated by it and him. She was lusting after him and it was obvious.

She tried not to stare but she kept trying to catch glimpses of him. I could see her quickly looking towards him, then looking away. I finally asked her if she wanted to go over and introduce ourselves knowing she likely wouldn't. She said no but admitted she was enjoying watching him.

I assured her it was fine with me and she could enjoy all the sights she wanted. Although she already knew I didn't mind. She was more concerned about him catching her checking him out.

It had been a while since we applied sunscreen and I thought it was best to reapply, perhaps as a distraction if nothing else. I suggested, jokingly, I would need her to lotion my cock again, thinking with our new neighbor close by she would decline. To my surprise she agreed. I handed her the lotion; she squeezed a dab from the bottle in the palm of her hand and told me to stand up. I stood in front of her with my back to our neighbor. She began to rub my cock and balls looking up in my eyes the entire time. My cock grew rock hard again. Today was a huge tease, making my cock eager to respond. She rubbed on my cock and balls for a few minutes before quickly applying lotion on the rest of me.

Handing me the lotion she announced it was her turn. She was sitting generally facing towards our neighbor. I positioned myself behind her to start with her back and shoulders as she leaned forward in her chair. I noticed our neighbor was watching us. He didn't seem to care that we noticed either.

I finished her back and shoulders quickly and reached around her to apply sunscreen on her tits as she leaned back in the chair. I was careful to not block our neighbors' view without being obvious. I made sure I covered them thoroughly and paid close attention to her nipples. I pinched and rolled them with my fingers making them stand erect. All the while our salt and peppered, good looking beach buddy watched every move.

As I moved to her legs, she spread them slightly, allowing me to get her inner thighs and pussy. I could feel just how excited she was. When my fingers made their way to her pussy, she was wet. I made sure to spend a moment rubbing her clit. She parted her legs even further, to my surprise, intentionally exposing herself to our neighbor.

I never would have considered her, or either of us really, to be an exhibitionist but she seemed to be turned on by his watching us rub each other's most intimate parts. When I finished, I sat back down and we began to talk about him watching us. I asked if it was turning her on and she replied that to her surprise it was a little. I knew better. It was more than a little. I knew she was horny.

He finally turned away allowing the tension to settle a little. I reached into the cooler and got us each a drink and adjusted the umbrella to a better angle to keep us shaded. When I settled back in my chair, I could see him making his way over to us.

His hand reached out to mine first as he introduced himself with a light English accent, "Hi, my name is Eric."

I returned his greeting, telling him my name and introducing my wife. After he let go of my hand, he reached out to Abby's as he leaned in kissing the back of her hand eloquently.

Looking her in the eyes, he said, "I have to tell you, you are gorgeous. I apologize for my staring." He added as he let go of her hand, "you are the sexist woman out here today."

He then looked back at me and said, "And I hope I am not offending either one of you."

We assured him that he wasn't and both thanked him for the compliment. I offered him a drink and asked if he cared to sit with us. He declined both but continued to speak with us for a few minutes. We talked about the beach, where we are from, if we come here often, and the weather, typical get to know you kind of stuff. He was a gentleman and exuded confidence but not arrogance.

Eric then mentioned how he enjoyed watching us apply sunscreen on each other as he winked at Abby. She blushed. I laughed and jokingly said it's important to protect ourselves from the sun.

We chatted for just a few moments more before he excused himself saying as he began to walk away, "It was a pleasure meeting you both. I will try to keep the staring to a minimum but no promises. Have a great day."

Then, just as he was reaching his spot, he turned and said, "please, I beg you, let me know before you reapply again, I don't want to miss it." With a wink, he turned and sat back on his towel.

I turned to her with a look that said, "wow, what was that?"

She said to me, "He was so nice and polite, I mean other than the staring." as she laughed.

"And my god, he is hot! And that accent," she added.

I wasn't surprised by her reaction. As I mentioned, she tends to be attracted to older men as long as they are in decent shape. With his good looks, confidence, and English accent, Abby was captivated by him.

I found it a little awkward but did find pride in such an attractive man taking notice of my wife so openly. I also found it exciting to see her turned on by the attention. She was giddy at this point. In fact, watching her, my erection was back with a vengeance.

She noticed as well and commented that my cock was getting some exercise today. She shifted her chair over closer to me and began to lightly touch the head of my cock with her finger tips. She slowly circled her fingers around the head teasing me even more. Then she used her thumb and forefinger to lightly start to stroke the head of my cock.

Abby took her time and lightly played with me. Several minutes went by before she started to work her way a little lower until she was stroking my full length.

My head rocked back and I closed my eyes letting out a moan of pleasure. More fingers were now wrapped around my cock as her grip tightened slightly and her speed picked up just a little.

I looked over at our friend and noticed he was keenly aware and watching every stroke. I said to my wife, "He's watching."

Her reply was, "I know" as she looked at me with a slight smile and devious look in her eyes.

Abby turned her eyes back to our neighbor as she stroked me. They were making eye contact now. She was biting her lower lip, which I know means she is full on horny and ready to go. As her pace grew faster, my moans got louder. She knew I was building up to climax. After today, I couldn't handle much.

Suddenly, letting go, she got out of her chair, still looking at him, maneuvered in front of me, and dropped down on her knees between my legs. She winked at Eric just as she lowered her lips to the tip of my cock. Slowly she teased me by circling the head of my cock with her tongue. She used her right hand to cup my balls and opened her mouth, allowing my cock to enter as she lowered down on me.

Abby's head bobbed up and down, taking me deeper and deeper. Her saliva lubricated my cock making it glisten as she came up. I began slightly thrusting to meet her as she swallowed me. Her hand gently massaged my balls as my cock pumped in and out of her mouth.

Looking over to Eric, I could see he was now slowly jerking off as he watched us. His cock was huge. I told my wife and she stopped long enough to sneak a peek his way. She stroked me with her hand as she watched Eric jerking off.

Abby sensed I was nearing climax. She lowered her mouth back over the head of my cock. Wrapping her lips around the head of my cock while continuing to jerk me with one hand and cupping my balls with the other. She gave a slight squeeze of my balls, sending me over the edge. My cock stiffened as I sent shot after shot of my cum into her throat and filling her mouth with my seed. She allowed most of the cum to leak back out past her lips and run down the shaft of my cock.

After I shot the last of my load, her lips slid down the shaft of my cock taking me all the way in her mouth before coming up with a smile. She used her finger to wipe cum from the corners of her lips and chin as she looked over towards Eric, then licked her fingers clean.

While Abby was finishing me off, Eric had stood up from his towel and walked part way over to us, presumably to get a better view. His cock still in his hand slowly jerking himself off.

12