Unexpected Fun at a Clothing-Option

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby looked back at me and asked if it was ok to give him a hand. Nodding approvingly, I invited Eric to come closer. I couldn't wait to watch her with him.

We had been in and out of the swinger lifestyle for years. Having my wife please another man wasn't new to us. So, this wasn't a big step for us. However, there were only a handful of times a stranger was involved which certainly heightened my excitement.

As Eric walked over to us, Abby, still on her knees, turned towards Eric reaching out grabbing his cock. She slowly slid his foreskin back and forth so the tip of his cock head would peek in and out. She was fascinated. She gently stroked him for several minutes as she intently studied his uncut cock and foreskin.

As she looked up at Eric, he commented, "those eyes!"

Just then, Abby leaned in and took his uncut cock into her mouth. She slowly worked him in as far as she could. Being considerably larger than I am, she could only get so far down his length before she began to gag. She used her hands as much as her mouth to explore his cock.

Several minutes later, Abby turned looking both ways down the beach to see if anyone was watching before turning to me, asking if Eric could fuck her. I smiled, also looking down the beach confirming no one was close enough to concern me, and nodded my head in approval.

She turned looking back, lying down on the blanket we had spread out on the beach, pulling Eric down with her between her legs. He started by kissing her lips gently, slowly, then passionately. I could see their tongues wrestling with each other in their open mouths.

He then focused on her tits, first cupping them, playing with her nipples with his fingers, pinching, pulling, and rolling them between his fingers making them erect again. Abby placed her hand on the back of his head guiding Eric's lips to her chest, moaning as he kissed and sucked on her nipples that were now engorged and sensitive from the fairly rough treatment they just received.

Moving further down, Eric kissed her inner thigh as his fingers gently caressed her other thigh. His right hand moved to her pussy and he began to slightly, teasingly touch her pussy lips and clit.

Abby arched her back trying to move her pussy into his hand begging for a firm touch. I could see her juices dripping from her slit as he teased her with his light, fleeting touches. The firm, rough treatment of her tits contrasted with the light gentle touch on her pussy and it was driving her nuts.

Eric used his fingers from one hand and spread her pussy lips open and pulled upward with his thumb of his other just above her clit to expose it from the protection of its hood. He then buried his head between her legs and worked on her with his tongue. Abby was so excited; she began to climax within a minute of him using his tongue on her. She twisted and tensed as she let out a loud deep moan, exploding in orgasmic contractions.

Turning almost on her side as she twisted, she started giggling, telling Eric how amazing that felt. After a few breaths she settled back flat on her back looking at him telling him, "now fuck me" as she pulled her knees up slightly spreading wide for him.

I was still sitting in my chair watching this man getting a blowjob from my wife and eating her out on the beach. I quickly regained my erection. Soon I was stroking myself again with anticipation of him fucking her.

Eric repositioned himself for a better angle looking into Abby's eyes as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her very wet and ready pussy. As he slowly pushed in, his girth began to stretch her, she bit her lip and closed her eyes as a soft moan escaped her. Although she has had a couple of big cocks in her life, she is not used to it and it has been a while. Eric took it slow and only worked the first few inches in and out of her at first. Her juices helped to lubricate her and in no time, he was thrusting most of his big cock inside her belly.

Pulling out suddenly, Eric placed his hand on her hip and encouraged her to roll over. She spun over on her stomach, pulling up on her knees and leaving her chest and head on the blanket, allowing her ass to stick up in the air ready for him.

Eric again repositioned himself guiding his cock to her now thoroughly stretched out pussy. This time, he plunged in hard and fast. Abby let out a loud grunt followed by an "oh god" as he buried his full length inside her. Each time he pulled back you could see her pussy lips grip his cock. She started to rock back into his thrust as his intensity picked up. Suddenly, he pulled his cock out shooting his cum all over Abby's ass and back, even as far as getting it in her hair. After the last drops of cum fell from his cock, he placed it between her ass crack and slid it up and down wiping the cum all over her ass.

I tossed Eric a towel which he used to wipe her back and ass as much as he could. Abby rolled over and while lying on her back, invited Eric closer so she could clean his cock with her mouth, savoring the mix of his cum and her own pussy juice. Once she was satisfied he was clean, she sat up and smiled at me before telling me she needed a break and I would have to wait until we get home before I could fuck her.

It was amazing no one walked down the beach and witnessed the three of us. Or perhaps they had and we didn't notice. We were rather preoccupied.

The three of us sat and talked for a little while before Eric thanked us for a great day at the beach and said he hoped to see us there again sometime before excusing himself. He had packed up and was gone no more than 20 minutes later.

I was eager to get home so I could reclaim my wife, but we stayed a little while longer relaxing and enjoying the beach. We were mostly quiet with the thoughts of what had just happened swirling in our heads.

I hope we do run into Eric at the beach again one day. I know Abby does.

** I would like to thank Moon_Dancer, a member of Literotica's volunteer editor program, for assisting me with some editing.

12