All Comments on 'Unexpected Fun at a Clothing-Option'

by kenandabbey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hugplxhugplx5 months ago

Strange. As the story started, you gave the impression of Abby being a nudist, but a little shy and even conservative...then you pull the swinger card out of nowhere. Gave me a bit of whiplash.

lorishub791lorishub7915 months ago

I love to have my wife show off at the nude beach. She hasn't had sex with anybody yet but we have talked about it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sissy cuck wimp is born! Hope she dumps his pathetic ass and finds a real man to take care of her. Hell, just waltz off with the uncut guy while he's there! Just kick this loser to the curb ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just another pathetic fucked up cuck and skank story how predictable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I haven't even read the story yet. But, I wanted to complain right away simply based on the premise of the story.

Nude beaches are not swing clubs! The idea of having sex just because you are nude is disgusting.

Nudity is nudity. Nude beaches are like any other beach, but without the clothing.

You simply do not have sex on them. Well, at least, no different than you don't have sex on a clothed beach. Even though we all know it happens.

The point is...

Stop conflating nudity and swinging.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And the Martian Slut Ray strikes again. Ugh

deadonedeadone5 months ago

Until the husband fucks other women, this is just yet another formula cuckold story.

Beach instead of the bedroom, not really any difference.

The real question is how many does she fuck that hubby does not know about.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

HOT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. My husband has watched me fuck other men behind the dunes at several beaches in Delaware. We are not swingers, but we both love for me to get filled with a strange cock once in a while. Life is good.

longrider9longrider95 months ago

Excellent story !!!Very well done and very hot !!!

JL87JL875 months ago

Nicely done. Hope there’s more forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is mistagged. The swinger tag does not apply, as this is a pure cuck story. Down to the obligatory "older man" fixation most cuck writers have. If you want to write a cuck story, be proud of it and write it as such. 3 stars.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Cuck looks for seashells while whore gets some strange at the beach.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. I would love to join my wife while she did the same thing. It would be better if the story continued with him kissing her with cum all over her face and licking his cum from her face then her pussy. I love licking my wife's pussy after she has been fucked and has a load of cum for me to lick. Husbands that have not licked their wife's pussy after or while she is being fucked is missing out on the best thrill there is. I want to try licking a guy's cock as he pulls it out of my wife's pussy. !o

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So this guy gets pissed off when guys look at his wife at the nude beach but then actively gives her up for sex at the first sign? Not a consistently written character. I thought we actually had a story for a sec. Disappointing.

kenandabbeykenandabbey3 months agoAuthor

Re-read it. Here is the direct quote from the story, "Really, this isn't so much a problem for me, I am proud of my wife and I get a kick out of other men checking her out. She, however, finds it uncomfortable at times..." I admit it was contradictory for her to be annoyed then find it exciting with this guy but she found him attractive. Most of the guys who walk by and stare she doesn't, hence, the "at tines" comes into play. I didn't get pissed at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkenandabbey@kenandabbey
Hello, my wife and I have shared some pretty erotic moments in our past. We have been in and out of the swinger lifestyle for over 10 years now and have enjoyed varied experiences from threesomes to foursomes, and more. I think our favorite experiences have involved watchin...