Unexpected Guests

Story Info
A little exhibitionism turns into an unforgettable foursome.
9.4k words
4.73
45.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streikyre
Streikyre
119 Followers

We hadn't really planned on spending the night, but the party had gone on longer than we expected and neither of us really wanted to drive the two hours back home, so we found a nearby hotel. It was a little on the seedy side, but we weren't feeling picky given our condition. The party had turned out to be more fun than we expected. It was a work party, so neither of us had planned to stay long, but once the drinks started flowing and we found a small group to hang with, we had a good time, and the three hours passed quickly.

Our room was on the second floor, overlooking the parking lot. Access was from a concrete walkway-balcony thing that ran the length of the building and onto which all the doors to the rooms opened. There were lights above each door, but I could see that one was burned out about five doors down. Turned out it was the one above our door. I opened the door, and Debbie followed me in. She dropped onto the one King bed in the middle of the room, arranging the pillows up against the headboard so she could sit up. There was one of those doors on the right wall near our entrance door that connected to the adjoining room. I unlocked the deadbolt and opened it only to see another door locked from inside the other room. I closed and re-locked the door.

"Go grab some ice, babe," Debbie commanded pointing at the ice bucket on the long dresser against the right-hand wall as you walked into the room. She smiled at me as she raised her left knee. She looked good in her tight black dress, stockings, and heels. Especially laying on the bed with that look on her face. She was in that carefree sexy mood she gets into after enough wine.

"Please," she added, sexily twisting her hair around her left finger and dropping her chin to her chest to look at me from the tops of her eyes.

"I knew to get some before you even asked," I replied. Getting ice was always the first thing she did, or asked me to do, whenever we entered a hotel room. She had to have ice water.

I grabbed the bucket, headed out the door and started down the outside walkway to the right of our room to where I thought I remembered passing an ice machine on the way up. There was a big picture window right next to our door, with the air conditioner right below it. As I turned to head for the ice machine, I noticed that only the sheer curtains were drawn and I could easily see through them. Something about looking through them at Debbie laying on our bed really turned me on. Maybe it was the kind of out-of-focus look you got from looking through them, or just the peeping-Tom effect since Debbie was oblivious to me looking in. I enjoyed the view for a few seconds, and then headed down toward the ice machine.

After filling the ice bucket I headed back toward the room. As I came around the corner I saw a couple walking down the hall about ten rooms or so ahead of me. The male half of the couple suddenly stopped, his head turned to look into one of the windows. I took in a quick breath and stopped where I was when I noticed the light above them was burned out. He was looking into our window, and I knew what he was seeing. The woman with him turned to look at what he was staring at, turned quickly back to her man, smacked him lightly on the shoulder shaking her head and pulling him down the hall. He followed but made an exaggerated effort to look around her for one last peek inside our room. I had to laugh a little as I started back down the walkway, wondering exactly what he had seen and getting a little turned on thinking about it.

I'd only made it a few steps when two younger guys stepped out onto the walkway ahead of me from the steps coming up from the parking lot. They were talking and didn't notice me about ten yards behind them. I watched as they got closer to our door under the burned out light. I noticed my breathing getting shallow and my heart pounding with anticipation the closer they got. The guy on the right stopped abruptly and grabbed his buddy's right arm with both hands. He was staring into our window. The guy on the left turned to look at what he was staring at. I ducked into the stairwell they had just come up so they wouldn't see me.

I slowly stuck my head around the corner of the wall at the top of the stairs to see what they were doing. They were both facing the window square-on now, about two feet from it, and watching intently. I wondered what they were seeing. I could hear my heart beat in my ears as blood flow to my crotch accelerated rapidly. I quickly pulled my head back as the guy on the left started to turn to look up the walkway in my direction. I could hear their voices talking quietly but couldn't make out anything they were saying. I peeked again, and they were standing in the same spots, still watching.

I decided there was no point in standing there any longer, and I was dying to know what they were seeing in my room, so I came out of the stairwell walking casually like a guy just getting ice. At first, they didn't notice me at all and remained transfixed on my window. When I was only about two doors down from them, the guy closer to me suddenly turned and saw me. He nudged his buddy, and they tried to casually walk away from me.

I stopped at my door, and looked through the window. Really, nothing much had changed. Debbie was still laying on the bed, back against the pillows in almost a sitting position. She had moved her left leg so that her left foot was resting on her right knee, which she had brought up so her right foot was about a foot from her butt. Then I noticed that you could see the lacey top of her thigh-high stocking on her left leg with her legs positioned as they were, and her dress sliding up her legs. She did look really good. I didn't blame them for staring. As light as it was inside the room, and as dark as it was under our burned-out light, it was like watching a big screen TV. Maybe that was why it was such a turn-on.

I slid the key card in, and glanced down the walkway in the direction of the two guys to catch them looking back at me. I gave them a friendly nod, and opened the door. They seemed a bit embarrassed when I acknowledged them, but they looked like nice guys, probably late twenties. I felt a little sorry for them. They quickly opened the door to their room and stepped inside. Turns out they were in the room right next to us. I walked inside our room.

I sat the ice bucket down on the dresser, grabbed one of the plastic cups, filled it with ice, and went to the sink to top it off with water. I handed it to Debbie.

"Mmmm, thanks babe," she purred at me. She was in a good mood, and I knew I was in for a fun night.

I glanced over at our window. The thin white curtains and the darkness outside made it just appear black from inside the room. The heavier curtains were drawn back to each side.

"You look great laying there like that. I'm gonna get some pictures," I told Debbie.

"I figured you might," she replied. Taking sexy pictures of Debbie is one of my favorite things to do, and hotels are always great because you get a completely new setting in which to take them. I pulled my camera from its case, popped off the lens cap and turned it on. I stood near the door, getting a shot toward the bed at about a forty-five degree angle. It put Debbie's legs in the foreground, and I got just a little hint of a view up under her dress when I squatted down. It looked hot.

Debbie held her cup of water in her left hand, her wrist resting on her left knee, she twirled her hair around the finger of her right hand, and then slowly moved her right hand down her neck and into her cleavage, and then very lightly across her right breast to rest on the bed.

I sat in the chair near the small table in front of the window. It was in the corner opposite the entry door, on the same wall, next to the big front window. Debbie stood up from the bed, on the opposite side of the bed, her back to me. She reached around her back, and unzipped her dress. She slid it off her shoulders and wiggled it down over her hips, then let it drop to the ground. Once it was there, she stepped out of it, and kicked it into the corner with her high-heeled left foot. She remained standing with her back to me, wearing only her black thigh-high stockings, black stiletto heels, and tiny black lacey panties that were mostly a waistband and not much else. The high heels really made her legs and ass look fantastic. She pulled her hair up over the top of her head with both hands, and shifted her weight from one foot to the other, making her ass cheeks flex one after the other. I was taking pictures as fast as I could.

Debbie spread her legs apart, and then leaned into the wall, her arms outstretched with her hands up against the wall, her back still to me. I was completely mesmerized by how hot she looked up against the wall as she arched her back and pushed her ass out towards me. Suddenly I heard the sound of one of the room doors closing. It came from the direction of the two guys and sounded very close, so I assumed it was them leaving their room. I wondered if they were going to walk past the window. I knew if they did, they'd look in, and then they'd really get a show.

I didn't have to wonder for long. Sitting as close to the window as I was, it was easy to hear their voices, especially the rather loud "holy shit!", that came from one of them. It got quiet out there after that, but even Debbie heard something.

"What's going on out there?" she asked, still facing the wall and moving her hips slowly in small circles.

"I think our neighbors are stumbling around outside our room," I answered, not wanting to tell her they were probably right on the other side of the window watching.

Debbie turned to face me. She leaned back against the wall, and brought her right foot up against the wall about even with her left knee, her hands covering her chest.

"Stumbling around, huh?" she asked, looking at me somewhat accusingly.

"What? I don't know what they're doing," I protested.

"You can see right in that window, can't you?" she asked. "You know, you were just out there," again with that accusing look.

"Yeah, pretty much," I admitted. I heard more noise from outside, then something, or somebody, brushed against the window. I hoped they didn't press their faces against it like five-year-olds.

"So, who's out there watching?" Debbie asked me. I wondered how long she had known, and the thought got me even more excited.

"Well, I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure its our neighbors. I saw them earlier. They were looking in when I came back with the ice," I answered.

"Really? Do they look like perverts or dopers or what?" Debbie asked.

"Oh no, they look like two decent guys, well-dressed, at least. And they hurried off when they saw me, seemed embarrassed. I think they're just young, horny, and a bit silly," I answered getting a little louder toward the end and talking in the direction of outside the window. Debbie laughed as I finished my sentence.

"So, are you going to chase them off, or close those curtains, or..." Debbie let her voice trail off as her hands slid slowly down her chest and under her tits. She held her hands there, kind of lifting her tits up, and arched her back.

"I think this is probably the best show they've ever seen, and I'm getting horny as hell watching you perform for them," I answered sincerely.

"So you're just gonna sit there and let two young studs watch me?" Debbie asked as she slid her hands down her sides to her hips, stopping at the lacey black waistband of her tiny panties and then rolling her hips in a circle.

"Oh, hell yeah, this is super hot," I quickly replied.

She smiled and turned to face the wall again, keeping her hands on her hips. She bent at the waist and ran both hands slowly down her right leg starting at the lace at the top of her thigh stocking, and gliding slowly down to her stiletto heel. She bent her head down and let her hair fall almost to the floor, and then came back up as slowly as she had gone down. She grabbed her ass with both hands and gave it a squeeze, and turned back around to face me, and the window. She ran her hands from her knees up the insides of her thighs, across her stomach and back up and under her tits. She bounced them slightly, hard nipples protruding straight out, and then rolled both nipples with the thumb and forefinger of each hand. She leaned back against the wall, legs about shoulder-width apart, and bent her knees to slide down the wall to a squatting position, fondling her tits the whole time, knees well apart. She slid slowly back up, still leaning against the wall, and slowly ran her right hand down across her stomach, over her black panties, and between her legs as she moved her left hand from nipple to nipple, looking straight at the window the whole time. I was motionless, transfixed on her performance.

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard a flurry of sounds from just outside the window, and then two backs appeared pressed against the glass, side by side, shoulders almost touching. I could tell it was the two guys from next door, I recognized their shirt colors. I then heard the unmistakable high pitched sounds of little kids squealing and laughing. It started from the right and quickly passed toward the left, followed by a woman's voice moving in the same direction.

"Lauren! Ashley! Shh! Not so loud! And quit running!"

"Close the curtains!" I heard Debbie quickly demand from behind me.

I realized what our watchers were doing as I pulled the heavy curtains together, they had turned to block the view into our room from the passing mom and kids. Just in time probably, too. I felt kind of bad for them having to close the curtains. I felt worse for me, because things were just starting to get really interesting. I could barely hear male voices talking, and I'm not sure if I imagined it, or if they really did sound disappointed.

As I turned from the curtains I heard the sound of the door next door closing and I knew our audience had left our window and gone back to their room. Debbie was covering her chest with both hands, and was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"So much for the show. I hope they're not too disappointed," Debbie smiled at me.

"So much for their show, but no reason for mine to end," I replied smiling back, even though I was really bummed that our audience had left.

She gave me that look, and scooted back up on the bed into a seated position up against the pillows, placing both hands behind her head, her hard, pink nipples pointing upward.

"Too bad they had to go, I was just starting to have fun," Debbie teased as she grabbed her glass and took a sip of her water. Hearing that, I knew I had to figure out a way to keep this going. I couldn't let this opportunity slip away.

I remembered the door in the corner between our room and theirs, and I had a thought.

"I don't think they went very far," I said as I looked toward the door between our rooms.

I got up out of my chair and took the few steps over to the door.

"What are you doing?" Debbie asked as she sat up a little straighter and sat her glass on the nightstand next to the bed.

I smiled, gave her a little wink, and grabbed the latch for the deadbolt. I made sure I turned it extra hard so it would make enough noise to be heard in the next room. It was louder than I expected.

"Babe, are you sure that's a good idea?" Debbie protested quietly, but not too much, so I proceeded with my plan.

I took hold of the knob below the deadbolt, turned it, and opened the door just a couple of inches. I sat back in the chair. The way the door opened into our room, they wouldn't see me in the chair unless they opened it all the way. They would be able to see the bed though, even with the door just cracked. They'd have to open it a bit more to see all of the bed. As it was, they could probably only see up to about Debbie's knees, if they opened their door and looked.

I looked at Debbie, she looked back at me and couldn't help but laugh a little.

"You're bad," she said shaking her head a little, as she settled back down into the pillows and covered her breasts with her hands. We waited to see if anything would happen. It didn't take long.

I heard the sound of the deadbolt being turned ever-so-slowly on the other door. Debbie and I looked at each other quickly. She bit her bottom lip, raised her eyebrows, and made a circle with her lips in an "ooh, here they come" look. We both looked back at the doorway. I couldn't see their door because our door hid it from my view. I was sure Debbie couldn't see it either. The anticipation was ridiculous. My heart was beating like a drum. I could tell Debbie was pretty excited too. She bounced her legs on the bed excitedly. We were both being completely silent, listening for any sign of what was going on behind our door. I heard a click and knew the door was opening. My breathing grew rapid.

I looked at the floor by the door, and the carpet was brighter inside the door than outside. I knew their door was open now and light from their room was spilling out into the space between our doors. I could hear music now that I hadn't heard before. It was coming from their room, and it was getting louder as their door was opened wider. Since both doors were hinged on the same side, they'd have to open their door fully before being able to sneak a peek through the small gap I had left when I opened ours.

I glanced in Debbie's direction, she looked back at me. I nodded at her silently. Debbie looked back at the door and raised her left knee up off the bed, swung her left foot over her right knee, and placed her stiletto heel on the bed where it would be seen easily. I smiled knowing she was positioning herself to make a good first impression. She glanced back at me, and I nodded approvingly at her new pose. I noticed her eyes get big, and I looked back at the door in time to see our door slowly opening further into our room. The gap was about six or eight inches when the door stopped moving.

I looked back at Debbie, she glanced at me, and then her eyes went back to the door as she ran her left hand down her left leg, starting at her knee and moving slowly down to her ankle. She wrapped her hand around her ankle, and then moved it slowly back up her leg as she slowly straightened her left leg, holding it up off the bed and pointing her toes toward the ceiling. She then slowly brought her left foot back down to its starting position next to her right knee.

I was watching Debbie intently, but caught movement from the corner of my eye as she brought her foot back down to the bed, and I turned to see our door opening farther. It opened to a gap of about twelve inches or so, and I could see just the tip of a shoe sticking out from behind the door pushing it open. I looked back at Debbie and she quickly laid her head back on the pillows and closed her eyes. The door opened a few more inches. They had to have a clear view of the entire bed now. I figured Debbie had gotten a glimpse of one of them and that was why she had laid back and closed her eyes so quickly.

Debbie was pretty still on the bed, legs in the same position, hands still covering her breasts. As I looked at her, she moved her right hand slowly down and off her breast exposing her right nipple. She then moved her right thumb slowly back and forth across her hard nipple a few times. She then pinched her nipple between the thumb and first finger of her right hand and moaned audibly. I heard a male murmur from behind the door, and the door quickly opened about double what it had been. It was about half open now. Debbie didn't notice the door as she still had her eyes closed. Or if she did, she didn't show any sign of it. I knew if she looked toward the door now she would definitely be able see whoever was standing behind it. I got even harder than I already was. This was fun.

Streikyre
Streikyre
119 Followers