Unexpected Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark shot a stream of cum that went completely over Debbie and landed on the bed next to Mike. Debbie let out a suprised "Oh!" as her eyes followed its flight over her chest. I released the last of my load and held myself tightly against Debbie. Mark's second shot hit Debbie's left nipple and filled much of her cleavage. He rubbed the head of his prick back and forth across Debbie's left nipple as the last of his load streamed out of his still-rigid tool. Debbie mixed Mark's cum with Mike's and rubbed it all over her tits with her right hand. She scooped up the cum between her tits with her left hand and moved it to her pussy. I was still inside her as she rubbed the love juice all over her clit. She started to move her hips up and down, but my cock was already soft and it dropped out of her sopping-wet pussy after just a few of her thrusts. She let out a disappointed "ahh" as I fell out, and grabbed my cock with her left hand. She started pulling and stroking my tool in a vain effort to bring it back to life. I looked at her, and slightly shook my head, she made a pouty look with her bottom lip out. I felt like I shot a gallon of cum inside her, and felt really drained. I was so hard when I came that it felt like it released like a fire hose.

I could tell Debbie was still really horny. Mike and Mark were still holding her legs up and out. Mike was kind of absent-mindedly slowly stroking his semi-limp cock while looking Debbie up and down. Mark, on the other hand, was still rock-hard and was bouncing his hard cock up and down on Debbie's left nipple. I was impressed. I crawled back and off the bed. I noticed my cum running out of Debbie's pussy and down between her ass cheeks. She plunged her fingers into her cum-soaked pussy as I stepped off the bed. I paused for just a moment to enjoy the view. A guy on either side of my naked wife, holding her legs high and wide as she fucked herself. I could have stayed there, but I knew Debbie needed more and I wanted her to have it. Tonight I was going to make sure she got all the cock she could handle.

I walked around to the side of the bed where Mark was standing. I placed my left hand around Debbie's ankle just below Mark's hand, and placed my right hand on his shoulder. Debbie had her eyes on me as she continued fingering herself.

"Let's trade places," I told Mark. He looked at me a little surprised, raising his eyebrows.

"Really?" he asked. I nodded and he let go of Debbie's ankle and made his way to my former position on the bed.

As I positioned myself on the bed at Debbie's left side, she was looking at me intently as if to ask if I was really doing this. I looked back at her and smiled. She smiled back and I bent down to kiss her. As our mouths met, she placed her left hand behind my head and pulled me against her, kissing me passionately, running her tongue inside my mouth, and sucking my tongue into her mouth.

Suddenly, her mouth opened wide and she sucked air in quickly as her whole body tensed. I knew Mark had entered her. I turned my head from Debbie's face to look at her crotch in time to see Mark pulling his cock slowly back and almost out of Debbie. Debbie let out a super sexy moan as he moved until his cock was just barely still inside her. He then drove back in hard and fast, and Debbie took in another quick breath. They then got into a rhythm. Debbie panting louder and higher with each of Mark's deep thrusts.

I was so mesmerized watching Mark's thick cock plunging in and out of my wife's pussy that I was totally surprised when Debbie grabbed my cock with her left had and started pulling it toward her face. I scooted on my knees up closer to her head. Once I was close enough Debbie devoured my dick. I was still soft, so she swallowed my entire cock into her mouth easily and started milking it. I could feel my member slowly coming back to life. The sensations of Debbie hungrily sucking on me, and the sight of Mark furiously pounding her at the same time were enough to get me about half hard again.

Debbie pulled her mouth away from my cock and started whimpering with each of Mark's thrusts. His pounding increased to a jack hammer pace. Debbie got louder and louder, finally nearly shouting with each stroke.

"Fuck! Yes! God! Fuck! Oh! God! Fuck! Oooooooooh!" I'd never heard her so vocal before. I knew Mark had to be about to blow his load when suddenly Debbie's whole body convulsed several times. She pulled her leg from my grasp, and dropped her foot to the bed. She did the same with her right leg. With both feet on the bed, knees bent, she drove her hips up, and ground her pussy furiously against Mark. Mark let out a loud yell as his body shook violently for at least a full minute. I knew he was filling Debbie's pussy with his cum, and my cock fluttered at the thought.

"Your turn," Mark looked at Mike and said. I was both surprised and turned on at his boldness.

"Oh god, not yet. I need some water," Debbie said, still out of breath from Mark's pounding.

I grabbed her glass off the nightstand next to me, grabbed some ice out of the bucket on the dresser, and filled it in the bathroom. I brought it to Debbie who was now sitting upright on the bed, legs crossed indian-style. I handed her the cup and she nearly drained it. She got up onto her knees, turned toward me, and came up for a kiss. We kissed a nice, long gentle kiss this time. She pulled her head back from me, looked up into my eyes, and said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too. You are so freaking sexy," I replied, and we kissed again.

Debbie kept her eyes locked on mine as she backed away from me on the bed on all fours. She then took my cock in her right hand, still looking at me, and brought her mouth to the head. She rubbed the head of my dick across her lips, licked it lightly, all the while staring into my eyes. I was still only about half hard, but things were happening down there. I glanced across to the other side of the bed where Mike was still standing. He was watching closely, stroking his now-stiff cock. Debbie noticed where I was looking and stopped sucking me to look over her right shoulder at Mike.

"Somebody is patiently waiting for his turn," she said looking at Mike. She backed across the bed, moving closer to Mike, but still holding onto my cock firmly. I had to climb up on the bed to follow her. She looked up at me with a naughtly look in her eyes. As her feet dropped off the side of the bed, she wiggled her ass at Mike, looking right me as she did so. Mike positioned himself between Debbie's dangling feet, and bent his knees slightly. Debbie took me back into her mouth, but quickly released me to take in a quick, deep breath. I knew Mike's cock was sliding into her at that point. Debbie rested her head against my stomach as I kneeled on the bed, still holding my cock with her right hand, and her head started pushing against me with the rhythm of Mike's thrusts into her from behind. Mike grabbed Debbie's hips with both hands and started pulling her violently against his pelvis. Each time he drove his cock into her it made a loud slapping sound. Each time he pulled back out Debbie's pussy made a sloshing sound it was so full of cum and her juices. Debbie wrapped both of her arms around my hips as Mike's pounding grew in severity. She dug her fingers into my ass cheeks. I hoped they would finish soon because my ass cheeks were on fire from her digging and scratching. Mike let out a long, deep, guttural growl, his knees buckling more with each convulsion, until he dropped down to the floor in a sitting position, completely spent.

I was hard as a rock again and didn't want to waste it. So I quickly moved around the bed to Mike's side. Mike scooted away from the bed to make room for me, and I stepped into position behind Debbie. There was a pile of cum on the bed directly below her crotch, and more was dripping from her swollen and red pussy as I guided my cock to her opening. I slipped in easily, Debbie gasped, and I pounded her harder and faster than ever.

I had completely lost track of Mark, but noticed him stepping in front of Debbie across the bed from me. Debbie looked up at him and reached for his hard cock. That guy was no joke. He crawled up onto the bed to kneel in front of Debbie, and she hungrily devoured his thick member. Mark reached under Debbie and grabbed both tits with his hands. I held Debbie's left hip with my left hand, and moved my right hand across her right ass cheek toward her pussy. I ran my thumb around the base of my cock as I continued to drive into Debbie's hot hole, covering my thumb in cum. I moved my thumb up to Debbie's tight little asshole and slipped it slowly inside. Debbie let out several little whimpers, her mouth still full of Mark's cock, as I ran my thumb as deeply as I could up her ass. I could feel my thumb against my cock, and feel Debbie's pussy tighten around me. I started alternating the thrusts of my cock with those of my thumb. Cock in, thumb out, cock out, thumb in. Debbie was writhing and crying in ecstacy. It was hard to keep up with her twisting and moving on the bed as I drove my thumb and cock in and out rapidly.

"I'm gonna cum!" Mark shouted. I expected Debbie to point his cock at the bed and finish him with her hand, instead, her moaning grew louder and she buried her face against his crotch and wrapped her left arm around his hip to hold him in place. Mark groaned several times in rapid succession, and Debbie kept his cock buried down her throat until he was finished. The sight was more than I could handle and I felt myself climax inside her pussy. I held my thumb deep inside her ass as I came, and I could feel my cock pulse as I shot load after load deep inside Debbie. Debbie collapsed face down into the bed.

"I'm done. I can't take anymore," Debbie sighed. It was the best thing I could hear. My wife was totally satisfied, she had had all the cock she could handle, and that made me very happy.