Unexpected Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at Debbie to see she was now fondling both nipples at the same time. Rubbing her hands across both breasts, pinching her nipples, and rolling them between her thumb and fingers. She cupped both breasts and lifted and squeezed them. I knew she was giving our guests the best view possible of her tits, and I loved it. I'm sure they did too as I heard an involuntary male moan escape somebody's mouth from behind the door.

Debbie turned her head to the left, away from me and the open door, rolled a little that direction and reached over with her left hand for something. I couldn't see from my position in the chair what she was reaching for as she blocked my view, but she kept working her right breast with her right hand so I didn't mind. She rolled back over onto her back, head back and eyes still closed, and brought her left hand to her neck. In it she held a large ice cube.

So that's what she had been reaching for over there.

She ran the ice cube ever-so-slowly down her neck, between her breasts, down to her belly button, and back up. She then slid it down again and over to her left nipple. As the ice contacted her nipple, she took in a quick, loud breath, followed by a long, slow sigh as she made circles around her nipple with the ice cube. She then moved it to her right nipple, cupping that breast with her right hand as her left made little circles with the ice cube around that nipple. Water ran down her side to the bed, both nipples now glistened with moisture. Debbie slipped the ice cube into her mouth to let what was left of it melt in her mouth. She rolled onto her left side again and reached back into her cup for another ice cube.

As she rolled back onto her back this time, she moved her left foot from the right side of her right knee over closer to the left edge of the bed and brought her right foot up, both knees bent and pointed at the ceiling, bottoms of both feet on the bed, still in those stiletto heels. She started the ice cube at her neck again, just below her chin and ran it straight down between her breasts, across her stomach to the black lace waist band of her panties and then moved it sideways just above her panties, from hip to hip.

She moved her right hand down between her raised thighs, hooked her thumb under her panties, and lifted them up just enough to slip her left hand under and hold the ice cube against her crotch. She took in a quick breath, arched her back, and then settled back down as she held the ice cube against herself. She moved her left hand back and forth under her panties, moaning softly, and slowly rolling her hips. Her right hand moved back up to pinch her right nipple, and then her left, as she continued working her pussy with her left hand.

Debbie opened her eyes and very, very slowly turned her head to look in the direction of the door. My breathing got more rapid and my heart raced even more than it had been as her gaze made its way slowly along the floor, to the bottom of the door. I was watching her eyes intently as she brought them up slowly from the bottom of the door, to what had to be eye level with at least one member of our audience. When her eyes stopped moving upward, a little smile crossed her lips. She then licked her lips, keeping her eyes locked on whoever was behind the door, and started grinding her hips more insistently against the motions of her hand on her pussy.

Her moaning got more frequent as her hand and hips moved more and more vigorously, she kept her eyes locked on her watcher the whole time. She moved her right hand from her tits to point at the guy behind the door, turned her hand over, and wiggled her finger in a "come here" motion. He didn't hesitate, our door immediately pushed further open and in he walked. He was tall, probably 6'2" or so, thin but not skinny, dark hair, and with a big grin on his face. He stopped at the foot of the bed, still not noticing me, when his buddy stepped into the room. He was probably six inches shorter than the first guy, also dark hair, but with a stockier build. They stood side-by-side with their hands in their pockets. Debbie was lightly stroking her right nipple with her right hand, while her left hand was still on her pussy but just gently moving side-to-side now.

"Have you naughty boys been watching me?" Debbie asked with feigned innocence, still gently fondling herself top and bottom.

They looked at each other, kind of shrugged, and they both nodded affirmatively.

"You're super hot," said the shorter guy.

"Yeah," was all the taller one could get out.

"Oh, so you like what you see, do you?" Debbie asked. More vigourous nodding followed from the boys.

"I think I should at least know your names, since you've seen me almost naked," Debbie suggested, and raised her eyebrows at them questioningly.

The shorter guy answered quickly, "I'm Mark and this is Mike. Very nice to meet you," Mark said pointing at Mike.

"Yeah, really nice... really," Mike kind of stammered out.

"Well, Mark and Mike, come in and get a little closer. The view from the front row should be much better than through the window, or a crack in the door," Debbie said as she waved them to the bedside with her left hand. She montioned to each side of the bed as they made their way over. Mark walked around to the far side of the bed, on Debbie's left, and Mike stood on the opposite side with his back to me.

Mark looked up at me, and I think it was the first time he noticed me even being in the room. I nodded at him from the chair in the corner. Mike turned to look over his left shoulder at me, and I smiled and nodded at him, too.

"Oh, that guy in the corner is my husband, and he's enjoying the show more than you two, believe me," Debbie chuckled a little and glanced at me as she said that.

"Wow, that's awesome. I hope to have a marriage as cool as yours some day," Mark said wistfully, looking at me. Debbie laughed.

"Hey, babe, did you hear that? We have a cool marriage! It is pretty cool. We like to make each other happy, right babe?" Debbie asked as she turned to look at me and smiled.

"That's right, and my happy meter is in the red right now," I replied.

That got a laugh from everybody, and some shifting around from the boys. Both Mike and Mark still had their hands in the pockets, trying in vain to hide their obvious hard-ons.

"Your meter isn't the only one in the red," Debbie said looking long and hard at Mark's bulging crotch before moving to take in Mike's similar bulge, and resuming her work on her own crotch with her right hand while moving her left to her right nipple. The guys remained motionless, fixated on Debbie as her hips again started lifting off the bed to grind against her hand. She threw her head back and closed her eyes and let out a long, low, sexy moan. Watching her perform with two guys standing so close to her was incredibly exciting.

After a minute or so, Debbie opened her eyes and looked from Mark to Mike.

"This isn't fair. You guys have way too many clothes on. I'll let you each take one thing off of me, but then you have to pay for it by removing something of yours," Debbie suggested.

The boys smiled at each other and nodded. Debbie removed her right hand from under her panties, and put both hands behind her head. She looked super sexy laying there bare-breasted, nipples hard, legs now crossed at her ankles. The matching black lace of her panties and thigh-highs against her pale skin, and those long, pointed heels made for a memorable scene.

"So, you can each remove one of my heels," Debbie announced.

Mike and Mark sat on the bed simultaneously and each took a foot in one hand. They very gently started to work on the strap around each ankle. Once Mark got his buckle opened, he slowly slid the shoe off Debbie's foot with his left hand while running his right hand slowly up her calf from her ankle to the back of her knee and back down. Meanwhile, Mike slipped off her right shoe a little after Mark got the left one off, and he kneaded the bottom of her right foot with both hands. That got an approving moan from Debbie. Mark took the hint and started rubbing her left foot too. It looked really hot seeing two guys rubbing my wife's feet, while she laid back and moaned with pleasure.

"Ok," Debbie abruptly announced, "Time to pay up. Shirts off!"

Without hesitation, they both stood back up and started unbuttoning their shirts from their positions on each side of the bed. Debbie lightly brushed her nipples with both hands as she watched them closely, eyes moving from Mark to Mike and back again. They were young, and in good shape, so they looked good with their shirts off, better than I do anymore.

"Nice. I like what I see. Ok, one stocking for each of you now," Debbie said wiggling her feet and putting her hands back behind her head.

The guys sat back on the bed on either side of Debbie. They each grabbed the top lacey portion of one of Debbie's black stockings and started to ever-so-slowly peel them from her legs. Mark would stop every so often and rub his hands up and down Debbie's left leg, getting danger close to her crotch each time. Mike placed one hand on the back of Debbie's right knee and brought it up close to his face. Debbie slid her right foot back so that her leg was bent at the knee. As Mark brought her stocking slowly down and over her knee, he kissed her bare knee. I saw Debbie smile at him for that. He did it again, and followed with a little lick across her knee with his tongue. Debbie gave him a quick up-and-down of her eyebrows. I adjusted my position in the chair to give my rigid cock a little more room. This was getting interesting. I was beginning to wonder just how far this would go.

Mike cupped Debbie's left heel in his hand as he slipped the last of her stocking from her foot. As he dropped the stocking to the floor next to the bed with his right hand, he bent forward and kissed Debbie's big toe, looking up at her as he did so. She gave him a little smile, and he took her toe into his mouth. Debbie let out a soft moan and laid her head back. Mark slipped the stocking he was working on from Debbie's still-bent right leg, kissed her knee again, and then ran his tongue slowly down the front of her calf, across the top of her foot, and then took her right toe into his mouth. Another moan from Debbie as she enjoyed the two of them working on both toes at the same time.

"Mmmm, ok," Debbie moaned. "Time to pay up again. Drop those drawers boys."

Dutifully, both guys stood right up and began working on their belts. Mark kicked off his shoes as he undid his pants. Mike bent over and pulled his shoes and socks off before sliding his pants to the floor and then kicking them in my direction. Mark stepped out of his pants and laid them on the dresser at the foot of the bed. They were both wearing boxers, and their hard-ons were comically pushing them out. Debbie giggled at the site.

"Nice tents fellas," she teased them. They tried to hide them by sheepishly clasping their hands over their crotches, both turning a little red.

"I've only got one thing left, so you'll have to share this time," Debbie said breathily, left leg still flat on the bed and right leg still bent at the knee.

The boys eagerly sat back on the bed. I could see Mark lick his lips with anticipation and glance at Mike. Debbie lowered her right leg to lay flat on the bed, her feet about a foot apart. Mark placed his left hand on Debbie's left leg, just above her knee, and hooked the first finger of his right hand through the lacey waistband of her panties. Mike wrapped his right hand around Debbie's right ankle and hooked his left thumb under her waistband. They glanced at each other again and then started to slide her panties down surprisingly slowly. I noticed Mark's left hand sneaking higher up Debbie's left leg. Debbie lifted her hips to raise her butt off the bed to make things easier for them. I was wondering if my heart was going to pound its way right out of my chest. Debbie looked at me, smiled, and made a kissing motion in my direction. I kept my eyes on the hands removing my wife's panties.

Once her panties slipped off her hips, Debbie brought her legs together tightly. As the boys continued sliding the lace and silk panties further down her thighs, Debbie raised her knees and brought her feet up closer to her butt, keeping her knees together. Mike and Mark slid her panties over her raised knees, down her calves, and off her feet. Mark tossed them aside and then rubbed her left calf with his left hand. Mike had kept his right hand wrapped around her ankle after removing her panties.

"Time to even the odds, boys. Get those shorts off!" Debbie said smiling, keeping her knees up and pressed together tightly.

The boys stood back up, but a little more slowly this time. They were struggling with their protruding hard-ons, and trying to be subtle about it. The both put their hands on the waistbands of their boxers, and looked at one another as if they were each waiting for the other to make the first move. Suddenly, Mark pulled the waistband of his boxers out and over his raging boner, slipped them quickly to his ankles, and stepped out of them, his hard cock bouncing up and down with the movement. He placed his hands on his hips and looked down at Debbie, then over at Mike who had pulled his shorts just below his crotch and was lifting his let foot high to step out of them. Once he had his left leg out, he let them drop to his right foot and flicked them to the side. He and Mark looked at each other trying not to stare at each other's junk. I laughed a little to myself, and then shifted my gaze to see Debbie's reaction. She was taking in the sight, staring for a while first at Mark, and then turning her head toward Mike. She moved her hands from behind her head to her chest and started to massage her breasts, looking intently at Mark's engorged penis. She moved her right hand to her mouth, put the first two fingers into her mouth and sucked and licked them seductively, looking first right into Mark's eyes, and then straight into Mike's. I swear I could see their cocks pulsing with excitement.

She moved her now wet fingers to her right nipple, making little circles all around it and moving her wet fingers across it. She slowly slid her left hand down toward her crotch, her knees still up and held closely together. As her hand reached the point where her thighs touched, she let her knees slowly drop toward the bed, keeping her feet together. She covered her pussy with her left hand, and moved it slowly up and down, keeping her pussy out of sight beneath her hand. She was really building the anticipation. Finally, she slid her left hand slowly upwards and across her stomach revealing her perfectly smooth, cleanly shaved, and obviously very wet pink pussy. She moved her hand back down to her crotch, and slipped her middle finger inside herself. She spread the lips of her pussy apart with the first and third fingers of her left hand before sliding her middle finger out, and moving her left hand up to her left tit. She spread her knees a little further apart and raised her hips just a little off the bed.

"You guys better take care of those things before they explode on their own," Debbie said huskily, eyeing their bulging pricks.

Mark must have been waiting for permission because he immediately spit into his right hand and rubbed it all over the head of his dick. He spit again and started working his shaft in long, rhythmic strokes. Once Mark broke the ice, Mike cupped his hands in front of his mouth and loaded his palms with saliva. He then ran both hands down his shaft, leaving it shiny with moisture, and started stroking furiously in quick short strokes back and forth over just the top half of his long dong. Debbie's attention moved back and forth between the two guys, her eyes always locked on their cocks.

Debbie moved both hands from her tits to her pussy. She plunged the middle finger of her right hand as deeply as she could get it into her wet hole, and flicked the middle fingers of her left hand rapidly across her clit. She pulled her right finger out and immediately shoved the middle two fingers of that hand back into her pussy. She started working her right hand in and out while continuing the side to side movements with her left hand. She raised her ass up off the bed and pumped her hips against the motion of her right hand. Her moans grew louder and she started panting with each thrust of her hips. Mike let out a loud, deep grunt.

"Cum on me, cum on me!" Debbie almost yelled. "Cum all over my tits."

Mike shuffled to his left a step to line his cock up with Debbie's chest. He climbed up onto the bed to kneel beside her, never missing a stroke. He got right up next to her, the shiny, wet head of his cock nearly touching her right nipple. Debbie turned sligtly toward him to brush her tit against his dick. Mike noticed, and shoved his cock against her nipple, then started flicking the head of his tool quickly back and forth over her nipple. Debbie let out a satisfied groan.

Mark climbed up onto the bed on Debbie's left side and steered his cock to her left nipple. He spit into his hand, and rubbed it all over her nipple.

"Oh, yeah," Debbie sighed. "Cum all over me. Both of you. Cover me in cum!," she emphatically added.

That was it for me. When I heard Debbie say that I almost came in my pants. I had to get in on this before it was too late. I quickly undressed and walked to the foot of the bed. I climbed up onto the bed on my knees, and positioned myself between Debbie's legs. Debbie looked up at me, and spread her pussy wide with her right hand.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard," Debbie commanded.

I placed the swollen head of my cock against her entrance and it felt almost like she sucked me inside. Her pussy was super wet. I drove my hips forward, slapping them hard against her ass. Debbie straightened her legs and rested her ankles on my shoulders. Mark reached over with his left hand, wrapped it around Debbies left ankle, and held her leg up and out. Mike then grabbed her right ankle and pulled it over to put Debbie's legs into a wide V-shape. It was super hot to have these two young studs spreading my wife's legs for me. As they spread her legs wide and lifted her ass off the bed a little, I felt like I drove deeper into her pussy. The slapping sound each time I bottomed out against Debbie's ass got louder, and my pace quickened.

Mike was stroking his cock rapidly with his left hand while his right arm was locked straight out from his shoulder and firmly holding Debbie's ankle. Mark was a mirror image of Mike, stroking with his right hand as his left arm was locked out to his side and a little behind him wrapped around Debbie's left ankle. I had my hands wrapped around Debbie's thighs, pulling her into me as I drove my pelvis against her faster and faster. Debbie let out a high pitched squeal each time we slapped together. I noticed that both Mark and Mike were staring intently at the action in Debbie's crotch, and I felt myself about to explode. Just then, Mike let out a deep grunt and shot a huge wad of cum across both of Debbie's tits. Debbie exclaimed in surprise, then moaned lowly, and moved both hands to her chest to start rubbing Mike's cum all over her tits as he shot another batch right between her tits. Her tits were completely covered in Mike's cum, but he still had one more smaller burst to squeeze out of his cock. Debbie held her right tit against the head of Mike's cock so he could squeeze the last of his load onto her right nipple.

As Debbie moved her right nipple around the head of Mike's cock, I shot the first of my load deep inside her. I let out a loud grunt and ground my pelvis against Debbie, then pulled back and slammed my cock forward as my second burst let go. Debbie was moaning loudly and rubbing Mike's cum all over her tits. Mark was pumping his cock furiously. I knew he had to be about to blow. Debbie must have known too because she was staring intently at Mark's cock.