Unexpected Gym Shower Cruise

Story Info
My gym shower fantasy forgets that it’s a fantasy.
866 words
4.11
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a completely fictitious story, everyone involved is over 18, none of the characters are intentionally based on real people. Except me, and even then I'm fantasy-ized. ;)

After months away I went back to the gym, not quite a New Year's resolution being it was April, but I didn't want to go when it was super packed anyways. After my quick re-introductory workout, which may have been too much, I took a mega hot shower. The heat had my balls sagging which had me playing with them, one thing led to another and in short order I was jerking off. I leave the curtain about halfway open, as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and I fantasize about being groped, joined, etc. Anyways, right as I was speeding up to blow my load someone grabbed my balls and started to pull. Hard. I dropped my cock to grab at my the hand that was practically crushing my balls as this ripped black guy steps into the shower stall and casually starts jerking me off with the hand he isn't using to crush my balls. I could NOT get his hand off my testicles, he had them from the top and was basically pulling them down while squeezing and after my full workout after forever I was basically jello.

Being as close as I was, I blew my load before I could think of something to do. I hadn't jerked off in about a week. Dude didn't stop though, he just kept jerking me off which made me feel like he'd stuck my cock into an outlet. At this point I've got my hands on his shoulders and I'm just like quivering and trying to weakly push him away. He let go of my balls, pushed me against the shower wall and started jerking me off faster. It was literally like I had a bolt of lightning running up my penis and I started twisting trying to get it out of his hand.

Next thing I know my back is arched back against the wall and I'm having the biggest orgasm I've ever had, my vision went kinda black and basically the only thing I could focus on was my balls throbbing with contractions as they pumped more and more sperm up and out my cock. It lasted for what felt like 10 minutes (prob more like 1) before I started to fade back into full consciousness. I just stood there leaning against the wall panting, when I opened my eyes, dude was standing there jerking himself off like I didn't exist. His stomach was COVERED in my load, I didn't even know my balls could hold that much, despite them being nearly the size of a small lemon each. As I watched in stunned silence, he used his hands to wipe my cum down onto his cock, using it as lube.

I think I said something like "what the heck" and just tried to squeeze around him. When I turned sideways and reached for the shower curtain, my shampoo in hand, he slapped me in the balls with his cock. The thing must have been nearly a foot long and was twice as thick as mine. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and didn't even bother with the changing room. I went into the main locker area and was drying off as fast as I could, dick and balls bouncing. I was trying to decide what I should do, slightly aroused by some of those thoughts, when another dude walked in and pulled his sweats and tshirt off. As I was getting ready to warn him about the crazy guy HE starts to jerk off, winks at me, and walks straight into the shower the black guy is still in. I'm standing there stunned, still with my balls hanging out when the black dude barrels out of the shower with a panicked look on his face. We lock eyes and before I could say or do anything he's saying, "sorry, it was a huge mistake!"

Turns out he was supposed to catch the other guy in the shower for a hookup or whatever. The other guy was late. Black dude comes in, sees me jerking off and just assumed that since it was 5:30 in the morning and I was the only other dude there, that I was his hookup. The other guy comes out of the shower, verifies the story with more apologies, they basically beg me to not call the cops or report them but they would totally understand if I told the front desk blah blah blah. I'm like, "well, it's fine I guess. Just maybe verify next time." They were super relieved and the black dude joked about how big my balls were and how he had never seen a dude jizz so much and the other guy INVITED ME BACK INTO THE SHOWER. I was like, "ah no, pretty sure he emptied my balls ha ha, maybe another time."

Honestly, it was probably the hottest thing I'd ever had happen to me, I knew I'd be jerking off to it for weeks.

Maybe I would see them again...