Unexpected Interlude

Story Info
Jay and Lorraine introduce a young woman to lovemaking...
20.7k words
4.69
10k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 in the Erotic Renaissance Series.

Special Thanks to K.C. Leggs for her volunteer editing work on this story.

Enjoy...

The next morning Lorraine woke to sunlight streaming through the tall windows to where her head lay burrowed into the deep down pillows of their king size bed. She watched motes dancing lazily in the streaming light of late morning as her brain slowly emerged from the deep slumber of the previous night. Images from the evening's dalliance danced through her mind, vivid and arousing. Of particular interest to her was that she felt no regret, no anxiety, no jealousy about what she had been a part of. What Jay had been a part of. She loved it. She already wanted to do it again. Smiling to herself she slowly lifted her head from the pillow, looking around for Jay, but he was not in the bedroom. Unhurriedly she rolled to the side of the bed and stretched into a sitting position, lifting her arms high above her tousled hair as she yawned deeply. It was then that she heard the soft murmur of low voices coming from the open door to the sitting area.

One sounded like her husband and the other sounded female? Newly emboldened in her sexuality she decided to dispense with a covering before making her entrance. Fully nude, arching her back with arms raised in a morning stretch she pushed her pert breasts forward into the sitting room. As the rest of her body caught up with her intrepid bosom she caught sight of her husband sitting back against the far sofa, bathrobe open exposing his also nude body to the young hotel attendant that had visited them with Birgitte's "package" the evening before. She was standing before him, blushing furiously, trying to relay a message she clearly had been instructed to deliver. Her attempts to keep her gaze from Jay's semi-erect penis were almost comical. She would slowly slide her gaze to his lap, before catching herself and snapping it back to Jay's face. He on the other hand was grinning mischievously and continually interrupting her with questions and requests for clarification regarding her oral delivery.

As she caught sight of Lorraine's motion in the corner of her eye, she almost jumped and began apologizing profusely to Lorraine as her blush deepened even further.

"Mademoiselle, I am too sorry to interrupt. I was just relaying a message to your husband. He invited me in. I did NOT know he was undressed. I did NOT mean to see his nakedness. Pardon me please, please, please." The poor girl's distressed apology slowly tapered off as she realized that Lorraine too was completely naked. "Ahh mama mia. Mademoiselle, I can leave now. Please I did mean to interrupt. I just did not know that you were unclothed. I can come back in ten minutes?" She almost begged as she began walking towards the door.

It was not lost on Lorraine that the cute little vixen had not tried to leave the room when it was just Jay lounging indecently in front of her on the sofa, so she decided to have some fun with the cute attendant.

"Don't be silly, now is a much better time than in ten minutes. Please, do sit down, I insist," and Lorraine motioned to the middle sofa which was facing the windows and balcony. "Can I make you a coffee?"

"Oh dear. No. Merci, merci. I am just here to deliver a message from Miss Birgitte."

"Ahh, well I am afraid I at least will need to have some coffee before I can fully grasp what almost certainly is an important message from our beloved concierge. Jay, can I get you some coffee?" Lorraine inquired, winking at him.

"Yes, Beautiful, I could also use some."

As Lorraine stepped over to the Nespresso machine Jay turned back to the blushing blonde who had now taken a seat and was doing her best to stare out the window toward the corner of the Arc de Triumph visible on the left. But as Jay started speaking again on her right she again turned his gaze in his direction, involuntarily starting with the space between his legs.

"We apologize, we have not introduced ourselves properly. I am Jay and this is my lovely wife Lorraine." Jay said, indicating his wife at the coffee station to the girl's left.

"I am Coquette." stammered the girl still struggling to avoid staring at Jay's cock.

"Very good, Coquette. Where are you from? We are from Texas."

"I, me? I am from Provence. A town called Aix en Provence. It is south of Paris."

"Well, Coquette from Aix. I can't help but notice that you seem uncomfortable with us not wearing any clothes. Is our nudity offensive? Would you like us to put on some clothing?"

"NO, I mean Yes. NO, no I'm not offended" The girl was now wringing, squeezing her thighs with her hands as she sat on the edge of the sofa. "NO, you can be naked. It is OK"

"Well," said Jay in a soothing voice "please just tell us if it bothers you OK?"

"It is no bother, Monsieur Jay" she said staring at his member which twitches involuntarily as Jay fantasized about what the young woman might do to his cock if she could be encouraged.

Returning, with Jay's coffee, Lorraine noticed Jay's penile spasm and knew exactly what he was thinking. Suddenly she too, wanted to see this young woman do thing's to her husband's cock. Thing's she had never thought she would want to see another woman do to her husband. Crossing in front of Coquette she made a deliberate show of bending over to place Jay's coffee on the table next to him, presenting the young woman with a clear view from behind of her plump pussy lips under her rounded bottom as she took her time setting the cup and saucer down. She then leaned over to Jay and lightly kissed him on the lips. This maneuver opened her legs further, ensuring the woman behind her would catch the glistening sheen of wetness as her lips parted ever so slightly. Then she rose, turned toward the woman and once again asked "are you sure there is nothing I can get for you before you deliver your message miss?"

Jay and Lorraine watched as the seated woman struggled to lift her eyes from Lorraine's fully shaved quim which was now only a couple feet directly in front of her at eye level. She raised her delicate chin and perfect pink lips so that her eyes moved up the flawless skin of Lorraine's abdomen and past the soft under globes of Lorraine's pert breasts to finally meet her gaze. Coquette's lips were parted as she remained agape with confusion and embarrassment. "Oui, mademoiselle."

"Oui, there is something I can get for you, or Oui, there is nothing I can get for you, darling?" Lorraine queried mischievously. Holding the woman's upturned gaze. She must have made the woman even more uncomfortable because Coquette quickly looked away, unconsciously at Jay's now rising manhood.

"Ahhhh, I see. You would like to play with my husband's cock? Is that what you would like?" Lorraine said impishly.

Quickly Coquette again averted her gaze. Finding nowhere she could safely turn she moved her eyes front and center which put them on Lorraine's knees as she stood in front of the woman. Giving the woman no quarter, Lorraine slowly squatted in front of Coquette, opening her thighs as she lowered herself which had the effect of parting her now slick labia right at Coquette's new focus where her knees had just been.

"My dear, it is OK. I too love to touch his penis. In fact, just thinking about it is getting me wet. I think you can see that." She placed her left hand on Coquette's knee which was pressed tightly against his twin. She took her right hand and slid it along her right inner thigh towards her damp, spread labia. Coquette's eyes tracking her hand as it glided along her smooth skin towards her open core. She squeezed the woman's thigh as she slowly dipped her middle finger into the open cleft between her lips, just enough to wet it in her gathering juices.

She slowly pulled her finger through her slit before raising it to her lips. Coquette's eyes followed it, mesmerized. She saw a brief flash of lustful desire in the woman's eyes as she sucked her middle finger into her mouth, and then Coquette licked her own lips before gently biting on them, clearly conflicted with desire and embarrassment.

"I can tell you are feeling aroused, Coquette. It is OK." Lorraine licked her finger clean before again dipping it lower between her parted thighs. This time she brought her glistening digit up and placed it softly against the plump lower lip across the side the girl was biting on. Slowly, Coquette closed her eyes and parted her lips. Lorraine slowly slid her finger inside the woman's mouth until she felt the girl close her lips around it and begin to suckle gently.

"That's it, Coquette. Taste my nectar. Would you believe that Jay's Cock was filling my shaft with his seed just a few short hours ago? Perhaps you can still taste him on me. No?" The girl sucked harder on Lorraine's finger as if trying to savor every possible flavor presented to her, seeking the male aspect Lorraine was suggesting.

"Ahh, you want more? I don't think Jay would object if you suck some syrup directly from his shaft?" Coquette's eyes re-opened at this suggestion, searching Lorraine's eyes just inches from her face for a hint that the woman was making this offer only in jest. Seeing only lust in Lorraine's eyes she shifted her gaze to the right, toward Jay's lap, still sucking hard on Lorraine's finger. What had been a thick soft tube on the man's lap was now a giant rigid pole sticking straight up from his groin. Coquette's eyes opened wide in shock and her mouth opened, involuntarily releasing Lorraine's fingers from its warm embrace.

"Ohhh, monsieur! You are so large!" Coquette gushed. "I have never seen that before. Please, may I touch you?"

"Oi, oi, Coquette. I believe Lorraine just invited you to." Jay sipped at his coffee, watching the young blonde with amusement. It was clear she had never been with a man before. He would have to restrain himself in this encounter he realized. This only made him harder and again his fully engorged cock twitched with anticipation.

"Go ahead Coquette, touch it with your hand. See what it feels like." Lorraine murmured as she moved her finger, just released from the young woman's wet mouth, back to her slit. She used the woman's saliva to lubricate her clitoris in a small circular motion while watching the young woman reach out with her right hand to gingerly touch Jay's erect manhood. For a moment, Jay feared what reaction she might have when she made contact. To his pleasure, instead of recoiling, the girl wrapped her small, pale, remarkably soft hands around his thick shaft. When she started stroking him up and down he closed his eyes and groaned. The coolness of her soft, feminine palm, moving up and down his shaft excited him more than he expected. Soon a bead of precum flowed from the eye of his glans and spilled down onto Coquette's softly stroking hand lubricating her gentle stroking.

Lorraine was now vigorously massaging her clitoris. Still squatting in the space between Jay's sofa and the one Coquette was perched on. She had a front row view of the young woman's sexual awakening. As a drop of precum descended Jay's shaft and lubricated Coquette's ministrations she saw the girl lick her lips hungrily.

"Do you wonder what he tastes like Coquette?" Lorraine purred. Breathing heavily now as her own arousal flourished. The young blonde blushed and nodded, without taking her eyes from the thick shaft in her hand, again licking her lips subconsciously.

"Go ahead, put your mouth on him and find out. I think you will like it. I certainly do." And with that simple encouragement the hotel attendant moved off the sofa onto her knees in front of Jay and opened her mouth above his thick head. Rather than engulfing his head as Lorraine would have done, or any more experienced lover might have, the young woman stuck her tongue out tentatively and licked the small slit atop Jay's helmeted cock, capturing another drop of pre-cum as it exited the long tube from his heavy scrotum. She closed her eyes then, as if savoring the new flavor. Then opened them again and licked him again, daintily as before.

Lorraine could tell this was going to drive Jay crazy if she let the inexperienced young woman figure out how to please him on her own. So she decided to help the poor girl out.

"Here, Coquette, let me show you what he likes. Take your left hand and gently hold his balls under his cock," She gently took the woman's left hand and guided it to Jay's heavy testicles, wrapping her small fingers snugly around the saggy skin. "Don't squeeze too hard, but you can play with them and give them a gentle tug and snug with your hand. Keep doing what you are doing with your right hand, he clearly is enjoying that. You can tell because the clear fluid you keep licking from the top of his shaft only comes out when he is really excited. But what he really likes is when you put your whole mouth around his head and suck on it like this."

Lorraine joined Coquette on her knees before Jay's splayed legs and engulfed the crown of his cock with her practiced lips as the young woman continued to stroke the shaft just below. She heard a satisfied groan come from her husband's throat and sucked hard as she pulled back, making a loud plop as she released him from her mouth.

"Would you like to try?" Lorraine asked, looking at the girl who was staring at her mesmerized. And rather than answer she leaned forward herself, mouth opened as wide as she could and took Jay's wet cap inside her sweet little mouth, cheeks pulling inward as she exerted as much suction as she could.

Jay groaned and put a hand on Coquette's blonde curls, not forcing her, but definitely letting her know he liked what she was doing. Coquette repeated Lorraine's maneuver, however, and pulled her head off of his shaft with a loud "plop", saliva streaming from the head of his prick to her still open mouth.

"Very good, Coquette. Now let me show you what to do next. This may require some practice so don't be discouraged if you can't take as much of him as I can. He has been filling my throat with this monster for years and I still can't always get my lips to the base of his penis. Keep playing with his balls while I do this, and your other hand can squeeze and stroke his exposed shaft as I move up and down on it."

Lorraine again leaned forward, using her tongue to lick the saliva still connecting the girl's lower lip to Jay's head. She consumed his head, just like before but then continued down his shaft, letting her lips walk their way down his bulging pole. Halfway down his length her lips met the girl's soft hands on an upstroke and she let the girl's momentum push her mouth back up to Jay's head before she pushed back down, moving the hand before her. She let this repeat for a couple strokes before advancing further down his length, now straining to take more of him into her throat. Soon she was three quarters of the way down his cock and the girl's hand was squeezed between her lips and his base. It was clear she didn't want to release him from her grip, now that she had discovered the pleasure of holding a man in her grip. Lorraine decided there was no point in pushing the little minx off the bottom and no way the petite woman would be able to replicate the depth she had just demonstrated. She pulled slowly off of Jay's member, leaving a trail of saliva mixed with pre-cum coating her husband's thick cylinder.

"Now, it's your turn Coquette. See how much of him you can take," Lorraine invited, making some space for the blonde's delicate features to descend on her husband. What the girl lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm. Her first descent down Jay's rod was an ambitious half way down. The girl's eyes were watering as she gagged on the thick meat filling the back of her throat and she pulled back as tears dribbled onto her rosy cheeks and thick saliva drooled from her lips. Squeezing her eyes shut again she made a second valiant effort. Again gagging strongly as she reached only halfway down Jay's engorged cock. She again pulled off of him and gave Lorraine a pleading look.

"How, mademoiselle? How do you fit so much into your mouth? I can't fit any more, but I am leaving him naked and unswallowed for so much below?" The girl's tears seemed to threaten real unhappiness rather than just the side effect of gagging on Jay's monster.

"It's OK Coquette. As I said earlier, it takes practice. You have to learn to relax your esophagus, your throat, and let him slide down it without gagging. It's not easy, but it's amazing for both him and you once you learn how to do it. Go ahead and try once more. Try to relax in the back of your throat like you're about to swallow a big mouthful of sausage. And to help take your mind off of the urge to gag, this time I want you to keep your eyes looking up at Jay's the whole time as you go down on him."

Once more, the now enthusiastic young woman leaned forward to engulf Jay's member. This time keeping her soft blue eyes fixed on his lustful green eyes above her. As she slowly walked her lips down his wet shaft she felt his hand on the back of her head encouraging her to take him deeper and deeper. She could see in his eyes the pleasure she was giving him and it made her want to try harder. Soon she could feel his meaty head in the back of her throat and concentrated on opening and swallowing as his beautiful wife had suggested. She felt him begin to slide into her throat, and she could see his expression change from simple lust to intense pleasure. She slowly inched her lips down even further, but then suddenly she felt him swell inside her mouth even larger than he already was and something thick and gooey started streaming down her throat. It was too much for her and as her concentration broke she began to gag again, but when she tried to pull off of him his hand held her mouth in place and she continued to gag, unable to breathe as more and more hot thick liquid poured from his spasming organ. Tears streaming down her face she again tried to pull away and this time he let her come up a few inches out of her throat before pressing her down one more time and groaning as a final spurt burst from his spasming cock and filled the back of her mouth. And then another smaller softer hand was pulling her head away from the spurting shaft as she gasped for breath. She only managed two heaving gasps before that smaller hand pulled her towards Lorraine's beautiful mouth and the woman was kissing her deeply, tongue probing her mouth, seeking the creamy deposit the man had left behind.

Coquette's mind was awash in emotions. Embarrassment that she had gagged while trying to swallow that huge penis, but tinged with shame that he had needed to hold her head in place while using her mouth to deposit his cum. She had never seen cum before but she was sure that is what he had been spurting into her throat and mouth. She felt used, but also wanted more, felt embarrassed, but desired nothing more than to experience more. She ached between her legs and felt wetness in her panties even though she was sure she had not peed on herself, despite the force of the experience. Unsure what to do, she started by returning the woman's kiss. This was something at least she had done before with her girlfriends and once with a boy she had liked at University. She let her tongue dance inside the other woman's wet mouth and when the woman pulled her close she offered no resistance despite the woman's bare nakedness.

After what seemed like minutes, but was probably only a few moments, Lorraine pulled her plump lips off the younger woman's and smiled. "You did great, Coquette! That is exactly what he loves, seeing his cock fill someone else's mouth. If you keep working on your deep throating skills you'll soon be able to take all of him, perhaps like me even brushing your lips against his enormous testes."