Unexpected Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay showed no restraint this time, sinking his cock deeper and deeper as the young woman struggled to hold all of him, eyes watering, but also pushing herself against him, wanting more than she could take.

"Just relax, darling" Lorraine leaned down next to the girl's ear while placing her hands on Coquette's chest gently massaging the two soft globes and feeling the hard nipples, turgid against the middle of her palms. "Open your throat as though you were eating ice cream. Let yourself swallow." And still Jay moved deeper. Lorraine and Jay both watched the peristalsis of Coquette's throat, bare before them, as she swallowed again and again. Her neck was so slim, and Jay's cock so thick, that they could see the bulge slowly moving down from under her jaw, to the hollow of her throat as his cock steadily pushed into her throat.

Coquette's mind reeled as the massive cock filled first the back of her mouth and then started down her throat. Her involuntary gagging caused tears to well in her eyes, and her view of Jay's heavy testicles moving steadily towards her forehead became blurred. She barely registered Lorraine's words, but it was enough for her to start swallowing as instructed and she felt the gagging sensation replaced with the sensation of a massive, warm bolus filling her throat and moving down her neck. It was so large she could almost no longer breathe. And still it kept coming. She heard a deep groan from above her as Jay's heavy, soft, scrotum slid across her forehead and rested with one testicle on either side of her nose, the sparse hair covering them tickling her lower eyelids as more tears streamed from the corners.

Jay was fully inside Coquette's squeezing esophagus. He could feel his testicles resting on her upper cheeks, her nose pressed firmly in between them. Her lips were squeezed tight around the base of his shaft and she swallowed again and again, milking his engorged organ. He knew he would cum if he stayed like this. And that wasn't what he had promised. Despite the incredible feeling, he held himself still for two brief moments then slowly pulled back. As his head pulled out of her throat he heard her gasping for breath through her nose. A moment later as he pulled out of her mouth entirely, saliva streaming in ropes from the sides and heads of his shaft, her gasps became full and he felt the cool breath of her intake on the underside of his still throbbing shaft.

"Oh, monsieur, that was incredible," Coquette managed, still gasping. "I thought I would choke at first, but Lorraine told me to swallow and it was incredible feeling you in my throat. Would you be able to cum if we kept doing this."

"Oh girl," Lorraine said softly next to the girl's ear "I almost came just watching that, and I know Jay was just seconds from cumming or he would have not come out all the way. You are going to be amazing at deepthroating any lucky gentleman who you choose to take to your bed, my girl."

"Oh god yes, Coquette. That was incredible. But I told you I would fill your pussy tonight, not your mouth. If you and Lorraine decide I can do that again it would be amazing, but I already feel like I took too much pleasure for myself." He leaned forward, placing the large palm of his left hand gently on Coquette's bare mons and slowly curled his middle finger forward until its tip rested gently in the middle of the now gooey vestibule of her open cunney. "This is about filling you here," he said, tapping slowly with his middle finger, lightly splashing Coquette's lubrication with the pad of his finger. He leaned down as he gently crooked his finger, just barely separating the folds of her entrance and kissed her full on the lips.

The upside down position of their kiss along with his finger gently probing her folds made Coquette gush even more with excitement. Jay's tongue invaded her mouth urgently, and the kiss became deeper and deeper as his finger also began invading her cunney more and more deeply. As the kiss evolved and Jay's finger became firmly embedded in her tunnel she felt a sucking warmth on her right nipple and knew that Lorraine was also now taking part in this incredible stimulation of her erogenous zones. A moment later she felt Lorraine's smaller fingers slide under Jay's palm on her mons and begin rubbing gentle circles on her engorged clitoris, sending deep waves of pleasure coursing up from that zone as well. When Jay began curling his finger's into her G-spot she broke the kiss suddenly.

"Aaah, Monsieur, please! It is too much I will spend before you are inside me!" Coquette protested, whimpering as Jay and Lorraine continued stimulating her vagina, clitoris and nipple.

"Ok dear, she is right Jay, let's make her wait until you have your cock inside her before we let her cum." Lorraine said, taking her left hand and squeezing his testicles as he was still bent over the exposed woman underneath.

Jay, stopped his palpating of Coquette's swollen Skene's gland and slowly slid his finger from her wet tunnel. Bringing the glistening digit to his mouth he sucked her juices slowly from it, while Coquette quickly took the opportunity to turn back around, reposition herself with her head back on a pillow at the top of the bed and her legs splayed open towards Jay and Lorraine still standing at the foot of the bed.

"Mademoiselle," Coquette said with a sultry lilt to her voice, as though she was half drugged with lust, "Will you please let your husband fuck me now? Please, I am ready. I want so bad to have him inside me. Please?"

Laughing lightly Lorraine looked at the wanton woman opened before them on the white sheets, roses crushed beneath her, and pale skin glowing in the flickering candle light. "My dear Coquette, I don't think there is anything that either you or I could say at this point which will keep Jay from fucking you now. It is a certainty he is about to plunge inside you." Lorraine moved onto the bed, walking towards the lithe girl on her knees, her right hand slowly massaging her own clitoris as she moved. Gently she slid her left hand down the girls open inner thigh to her exposed pussy and gently slid her middle finger from the bottom of the girls channel to her clitoris where she gently circled the girl's please organ again, eliciting a soft moan.

"Ohhh, Mademoiselle, that feels so good," breathed Coquette as Lorraine too brought her finger to her mouth and tasted the young woman's lubrication.

"I am going to sit behind you while Jay fucks you Coquette," Lorraine said moving behind Coquette as the girl sat ready for Jay. With her breasts pushed against Coquette's shoulder blades and her legs open on either side of the girls hips she leaned both of the back against the pillows at the head of the bed and looked at her husband, "It's time Jay, come make this girl into a woman."

Jay crawled slowly forward on the bed towards the blonde girl, a predatory glint in his eye. As he approached, Coquette unconsciously drew her thighs further apart signaling her absolute submission to this man. No, not just submission, desperate desire to be filled. Need. Pure Lust.

With his thighs pressed against her bottom he leaned over the beautiful blonde who was held from behind by his gorgeous wife. Leaning forward he held her gaze. Her eyes gazed back filled with need; her wanton core was screaming at her, tinged with fear that her rational mind cautioned regarding the unknown. He bent down and kissed her full on the lips, biting gently. She turned her mouth up to take him, closing her eyes, tasting him. Opening for him, both her mouth and again her thighs. She felt Lorraine behind her put one hand under each knee and aid her in fully opening her pelvis for what was to come. She could feel Jay's head find its way, unaided to her gaping labia. There was nowhere else for his cock to go. She felt him press. So much larger than his finger had been. She wouldn't be able to take him. He was soo thick. She strained to open her legs further. Lorraine pulled harder. She felt him splitting her channel, SOOO Big. It filled her entire consciousness. His hard shaft slowly filling the space between her legs.

Jay pushed steadily, feeling her wetness coat his head and seep out from her lips onto his shaft as he slowly penetrated her tight tunnel. There was no shortage of lubrication, she clearly was aroused, he could feel her viscous nectar being squeezed between his shaft and her vaginal walls, leaking down to drip from the bottom of his cock. Despite the ample lubricant, however, he was having to push hard to make progress. She was soooo tight. He held still for a moment, with just his head in and then withdrew a bit to let her adjust.

Coquette's eyes opened wide as she felt the pressure in her filled pussy move backwards "Ohh monsieur, you are splitting me. Did you make it all the way inside?" she breathed desperately, in agonized pleasure.

Jay laughed gently. "No sweet Coquette, that was just the head of my shaft. I have much more to fill you with."

"Oh god, how? How can you fit more inside me?" Coquette cried in disbelief.

In answer Jay began pushing again, sinking his shaft in another two inches beyond his head. "OOOHHHH, yes ohh God!" Coquette thrashed her head left and right on Lorraine's chest. "You are all the way inside now. Yes, fuck me, PLEASE!!!"

"My dear Coquette," Lorraine whispered in the girl's ear "he is not yet halfway in, dear girl"

Coquette's eyes now opened wildly. "I can't take more than this. He is bursting me already!!!"

"You can," Lorraine continued softly, "he will move out now, but I promise you will be asking him to move in deeper and deeper soon."

"It is not possible," Coquette gasped "there is no more room inside me"

Without answering Jay began gently moving his cock in and out of the first 4 inches of Coquette's gripping vagina. His cock coated not just with her clear lubricant, but also now with a creamy coating from her bartholin's glands, fully squeezed empty by his invading penis.

After several strokes, Jay felt Coquette's tight passage ever so slightly relaxed and he began advancing beyond the halfway mark a centimeter at a time. At six inches of depth Jay felt his head knocking against her cervix and Coquette gave a gasp of ecstasy and clenched her body against Lorraine's supporting arm. The blonde girl began bucking her hips up towards him, now eager to be fully impaled by his full shaft. Coquette was almost crying in pleasure. The stimulation was so intense that she couldn't speak. The only sound was a loud gasping breath coming from her mouth. In response, Jay's strokes became deeper and faster, driving his cock as far as he could inside the young woman before withdrawing again. This went on for nearly a minute with Jay gradually stretching the girl's vaginal passage, pushing her cervix deeper into her her pelvis as her vaginal muscles relaxed and expanded deeper and deeper.

"OHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!" Coquette screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as Jay pounded her cervix, stretching her more than she ever thought possible. Lorraine now leaned forward, reaching for Coquette's breasts with her left hand. She lightly pinched the tips of Coquette's nipples and tugged them slightly causing Coquette's eyes to close as the sensation passed through her breast tissue and straight to her womb. She wanted to scream again but the stimulation was too much and suddenly her entire body was spasming uncontrollably.

As the blonde creature beneath him began orgasming Jay re-doubled his efforts to push his entire length inside her clenching passage. Every stroke he took backwards felt like pulling against the most intense suction he had ever encountered and every plunge forward into her cervix pushed her tight wet passage a little deeper into her small frame. With her bucking uncontrollably underneath him a momentary confluence of her opening her legs and straining her pelvis towards him while he was at the depth of this plunge finally bottomed him out her tight, molten womb. His testicles slapped flush against her puckered asshole and he held himself in her clenching tunnel as his own orgasm began. The intensity of the encounter, the mental imagery of his seven inch rock hard penis pounding this willing beauty, had finally driven him over the edge. His cock throbbed violently in Coquette's pussy as his ejaculation began. Her tiny pussy clenched on his shaft and released a torrent of liquid.

Coquette was nearly whiting out, her body was contracting and spasming from her diaphragm to her abdomen, to her completely filled pelvis. She felt the man plunging into her pussy grip her pelvis with his strong hands and hold her still as she felt his already huge cock, impossibly, swell even larger as the length of his hard shaft began contracting. He was pumping cum into her vagina. The realization that he was now spurting his semen deep inside her sent another set of waves through her body. She was unable to move her pelvis as Jay held her firm so he could pound into her again and again as his cock spewed more and more cum inside. She clenched her abdomen, writhing up from Lorraine's soft breasts and then back down, her head moving wildly from one of Lorraine's breasts to another. Her mouth opened and closed in a soundless scream as her body rhythmically contracted and released. Every muscle and every orifice she possessed was spasming. Even her bum was sucking at Jay's sack every time it swung into her nether region. And then she felt herself flooding hot liquid from her urethra onto Jay's pounding cock. The first spurt was the biggest and then several spurts of declining volume, soaking Jay and the bed beneath before finally she let out a final whimper and Jay collapsed on her melting her into a giant puddle between the two married lovers.

Lorraine held the spent girl and her husband on top of her as their climax concluded. Both of them were completely spent. Every 5 or 10 seconds one of them would jerk involuntarily as a pussy or cock twitched and inevitably the other would reciprocate a moment later. Coquette was whimpering softly, moaning that she wanted "more, more, more" but clearly in no state to take more. Jay was simply breathing heavily, Coquette's whimpering mouth in the crook of his neck and his face resting on the pillow next to Lorraine's forehead which he gently kissed, again and again.

Jay was shocked by his own overwhelming release. It was not something he had anticipated, or wanted. His own ejaculation from seeing this young French woman's beautiful body writhe in ecstasy while her tight pussy had him in a vise had been nothing short of body wracking. Now that his first orgasm had abated he found himself wishing more than anything that he could repeat the experience. As this thought made its way to full awareness in his mind he pulled back from the pillow to see Lorraine staring at him expectantly, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Well?" she said softly. When Jay just looked at her quizzically she continued "Well, are you two ready for part two? Remember I only agreed to this if you both would meet all 3 of my demands."

"Oh dear," said Jay "I honestly can't remember what I agreed to. Whatever it was, I guarantee it was well worth it. That was unbelievable."

Lorraine grinned wickedly, suppressing just a twinge of jealousy that this cute blonde had so utterly pleasured her husband. She knew he had enjoyed similar experiences with her, so she didn't begrudge Coquette or her husband the experience...too much. Besides, she was about to encourage them to do it again, only this time she was going to be on the menu as well...

"Well, I believe in this next round, you get to pound that tight little pussy from behind while Coquette practices her oral skills on my orgasm deprived cunney. And then I get to drink your cum from her when you finish with her..." she trailed off suggestively.

Jay sat up on his knees and looked down over Coquette's splayed form at his beautiful wife lying under the ravaged girl. Cum was dripping out of Coquette's newly dilated vagina, her inner labia slightly agape, though clearly still taut with virginal elasticity and unused to being violated as he had just done. "So, tell me again, exactly what were your three requests honey? And please be specific about how they involve my semen and your hot little cunt."

"Brief summary, husband - One - you fuck her freshly shaven cunt while she lies back against me - Two - you then fuck her doggy style while she goes down on me (don't you dare make her cum until I do!) and then - and finally Three - she lowers her newly fucked pussy onto my lips and drains her cum filled box into my mouth, until I have had my fill. Hopefully you retain enough stamina to fuck my poorly deprived pussy while I am cleaning her out. Capiche?"

Jay just stared at his wanton wife as he felt his spent cock immediately begin to harden again at hearing her naughty fantasy. Her words seemed to also have broken through Coquette's haze filled mind because the blonde girl had started fingering her sopping cunney with her right hand, causing more fluid to spill out over Lorraine's smooth thigh underneath.

Jay bent over and started licking up the thick white substance as it oozed from Coquettes hole. It tasted good, really good. Lorraine smiled as she watched her husband licking the rest of the pussy goo off her thigh.

Coquette could feel her heart rate rising again and decided to help speed things along. As Jay's tongue left her cunt to clean the puddle on Lorraine's thigh she swung her right leg over his head and turned over to face Lorraine. Looking deeply into Lorraine's eyes she leaned in and whispered "Thank you mademoiselle for sharing your husband with me. I can never repay you for that world shaking orgasm his beautiful cock just made me have, but I would like to try. Teach me to pleasure you." She leaned in and kissed Lorraine softly, placing a hand on either side of Lorraine's body to hold herself up as she pushed her heart shaped bottom back towards Jay. The young French woman was determined to stay conscious and not cum until she made this woman before her climax.

She spread her knees apart, her now fully exposed, still dripping pussy and asshole inches from Jay's face. She reached between her legs with her right hand and placed her middle finger against her dripping quim. Slowly stroking it back and forth, coating it with her juices, she raised it up to her lips, kissed the tip and slid it between Lorraine's parted lips. With her left hand she reached over to cup Lorraine's left breast in her palm and moved her head down so she could pull the nipple into her mouth. Lorraine, still sucking the cum mixture from the blonde girl's finger, moaned as the girl's small mouth sucked on the hard nipple atop her now slowly heaving breast.

Then, all inhibitions gone, Coquette pulled the finger from Lorraine's wet mouth with a gentle plop, turned from the soft breast she had been sucking and stared directly at Jay as he gazed mesmerized at her hind end. Tilting her hips even higher so he couldn't miss what she was about to do, she guided her finger, wet with Lorraine's saliva into her pink asshole, slowly stroking in and out. She continued her sensual self penetration as Jay's eyes widened.

"Isn't this what you did to me earlier Monsieur? It feels so good. I think I should very much like it if you would do this while your cock is back inside my pussy. Will you let me try this?"

"Oh, God Jay," Lorraine moaned as Coquette returned her head to her nipple and began sucking again, "Is she fingering her asshole?"

"Mmm hmmm, Jay" Jays slowly moaned in confirmation. "God it just looks so good. So tight, it's squeezing the blood from her finger every time she slides it in and then back out. If I put anything in that little tight hole while I am fucking her pussy she might just burst."