Unexpected Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coquette blushed, "Yes, yes that is what I want. Will it hurt?"

Lorraine smiled, "Maybe a little, but it sounds like you are motivated, so I don't think you will mind a little discomfort. And in the end, if your recent orgasm is any indication, I think it will be worth it. But don't get ahead of yourself, I still need to cum and you have a lot to experience before the big penetration!"

In the next room, Lorraine told Coquette to lay on the bed naked head propped up on one of the luxurious down pillows. In the bright morning light spilling in through the French windows her fingers unconsciously found their way to her own still swollen labia, moving the lubricated folds apart and brushing lightly against her inner sphincter. Lorraine stood mesmerized watching the wanton girl begin playing with herself now stripped of her inhibitions, uncaring that she and Jay were watching herself-pleasure.

Delighted to have an already aroused audience, Lorraine decided it was time for some sex education.

"Jay and I are going to give you a demonstration, Coquette. I was going to tell you that you should touch yourself while watching us, but you seem to already be doing that..." Lorraine said with mock sternness. Coquette blushed once again pulling her hand from between her legs and covering her naked breasts once again self conscious.

"No, silly, I am just teasing you. Open your legs for us and continue touching yourself or Jay and I will not give you a show." Lorraine said firmly.

Hesitantly, Coquette bent her knees, feet flat on the bed and slowly opened her thighs until her sticky labia separated on their own and dribble of nectar slowly flowed down onto the white sheets underneath her. She gingerly dipped her left middle finger back into her hole, before slowly drawing it up the inner edge of her labia to her tiny engorged clitoris poking out from under its hood. Jay's cock twitched as he saw the look of Lust in the young blonde's eyes as she first made contact with her clit and then slowly circled it with her lubricated finger.

"That's it," purred Lorraine. "You just keep doing that while I ride Jay's cock in front of you. Jay, be a dear and lay down with your feet next to the headboard, next to Coquette, take a pillow for your head and if you lean slightly to your right you should have a great view of her pussy while I ride you."

Jay did as he was told, which put his right hip touching Coquette's left bottom cheek. Her warm, smooth skin touching his, further engorged his manhood which was now standing straight up freely expressing pre-cum, just inches from Coquette's right hand. The young woman licked her lips hungrily as she examined the underside of his shaft while continuing to rub slow circles around her now slick clitoris.

"Go ahead Coquette, grab his shaft, like you did early and spread that pre-cum around his head. You are going to put him inside me." The girl did as she was told, wrapping her tiny hands around the head of Jay's cock, gathering his flowing pre-cum on her palm before slathering it around his rigid helmet and then further down his shaft. Meanwhile, Lorraine climbed onto the bed, first straddling Jay's head as she moved forward. Jay could see how wet her open cunt was as it moved over his eyes and he opened his mouth as a strand of clear nectar dribbled from her open lips stranding onto his upper lip, mouth and chin as she made her way forward. Once she was straddling his thighs, she slowly lowered her plump lips to Jay's cock. "Ok, Coquette, slide his head between my lips and against my clitoris and then push him into my channel."

The young woman was entranced as her small hand maneuvered the thick cock in between the woman's parted thighs. She noticed the woman was fully shaved and could see every groove and crevice of her beautiful pink pussy. Plump outer lips that she made slick with Jay's large wet knob before sliding his rubbery helmet against her stiff clitoris and then between her wet magenta inner labia. As she maneuvered his thick shaft back into her slit she felt it penetrate the woman's vaginal opening and a moan escaped Lorraine's throat as she sank down and ensconced the man's swollen head.

"Perfect, Coquette. Now, I want you to make a fist around his shaft with your wet palm and lubricate him as I push my cunt down against you. When I sink all the way down, you should play with his testicles some. He really likes that when he is inside me."

Coquette did as she was told, grasping Jay's shaft just beneath Lorraine's wet opening. She felt the heat of the woman's plump lips and drooling orifice as Lorraine slowly descended on Jay's shaft and Coquette's grasping hand. Soon Coquette's fist was pressed between Lorraine's descending cunt and Jay's pelvic bone and she slowly slid it from the gap to hold the large testicles that merged with the base of his shaft. They were freely mobile, but she could feel them tighten slightly as she fondled them in her small hands.

"Good girl," purred Lorraine. "Jay loves having his balls played with while he is fucking someone."

Coquette responded by squeezing her hand gently around the large orbs within Jay's scrotum "Ohhhh... that's good baby. Keep doing that." Jay groaned. Feeling a need to reciprocate the tandem attention he was receiving Jay moved his right hand forward and let his middle finger rest lightly on Coquette's gaping vestibule just below her left hand which continued to slowly massage her clit. He then put his left thumb in his mouth letting Lorraine hear the wet plop as he pulled it from his lips. She knew what this meant and leaned forward in her reverse cowgirl position to give him room to slide that thumb down her rear crevice until it was pushing gently against her bum hole. Slowly she established a rhythm riding up and down his hard shaft, willing her anus to relax as the gentle pressure from Jay's thumb slowly pushed the wet digit inside her dilating sphincter.

"Mmmmhhh," Lorraine groaned as Jay's thumb sunk in her bottom to its first knuckle. "So good. That feels so good. Coquette, Jay his thumb in my ass and it feels so good."

The blonde pyxie watched in wonder as Lorraine's eyes closed and her chin tilted up in ecstasy, riding that massive cock above the full testicles she continued to massage. Mesmerized by Lorraine's pleasure ride she slowly realized her own quim was being penetrated again and not by her own fingers, which continued to circle her pleasure button. She looked down between her thighs and saw Jay's long middle finger pushing into her tight slit between his first and second knuckle. As good as Lorraine's finger had felt earlier, Jay's thicker digit certainly filled her increasingly slippery tunnel even more and she realized seeing its length it was going to probe her depths more than the woman's had. She opened her legs further and shifted her bottom forward to better accommodate the welcome invasion of her womanhood.

"Monsieur, Ohhh that feels so good." Coquette exclaimed in awe at the sensation of Jay's digit penetrating her more deeply.

"Keep it up Coquette," Lorraine quipped with amusement "this is what men want. To see a woman's reaction when they do something new."

Coquette's eyes widened with lust as she adjusted her posture to better accommodate the invading digit, allowing Jay's finger to push in until he was bumping against her hard cervix. He withdrew his now slick middle digit and pressed his ring finger hard against it before trying to press both of them into the small woman's tight orifice. Slowly he made headway, sinking the two fingers into the first knuckle as Coquette opened her legs as wide as she could, slipping her right leg around Lorraine's waist to hold it open. This exposed her clenching snatch to Jay's smoldering gaze as well as the tight brown pucker underneath it. His cock throbbed with the added visual stimulation and Lorraine moaned as she felt him swell inside her.

Both girls were gasping with lust as Jay penetrated each woman's pussy. He could tell Lorraine wouldn't last much longer, but the threshold for the younger blonde remained a mystery.

"Leave his sack alone now Coquette and rub my clit like I see you rubbing your own. I want you to make me cum at the same time you make yourself cum," ordered Lorraine. She stared intently at the girl, her mouth open as she was quickly approaching the point of no return.

"Yes Mademoiselle," Coquette's eager voice managed in between gasps. "I won't last long I don't think. I touch myself sometimes, but Monsieur's fingers inside me are making me so excited. I think I will explode soon like you made me do earlier in the foyer."

"Good, I want you to explode. Jay can you stimulate her G-spot and make her squirt?"

"On it, hotness. She is so tight inside though, I almost can't flex my fingers with two of them inside." Jay shifted his body slightly to give his arm, hand and fingers a better angle for working the young woman's Grafenberg spot. As he started pressing his fingers rhythmically against the anterior side of Coquettes vaginal wall he felt her spongy tissue there start to become engorged and the woman's panting became more urgent.``

"Oh, monsieur! What are you doing? I feel like I am going to pee! But I also need to cum again! Monsieur!" And then suddenly she was thrashing about, her head bucking forward and backward as short spurts of clear fluid erupted from her already wet slit, soaking Jay's arm and hitting him in the face and open mouth as he continued to pump her G-spot with his fingers. At the same time he felt Lorraine's tight bottom squeeze his thumb and her cunt contract around his cock as she too began bucking like a bronco on his rock hard member.

"Don't stop frigging my clit Coquette, Oh god, that feels so goooood!" Lorraine cried as she reached down with her right hand and palmed Coquette's hand size breast before lightly pinching and tugging on the girl's nipple. This seemed to set the girl off again and another small stream of fluid spurted onto Jay's sweating and heaving chest as he groaned and let loose inside his wife's contracting cunt.

"Oh, god Lorraine, your pussy feels so good milking me. I'm gonna fill you up with my cum!"

"Do it Jay, do it!" Lorraine gasped as she continued to buck wildly as her orgasm rode his spurting cock to yet another wave. "And then, then I want Coquette to go down on me. Will you do that Coquette? Will you lick his cum from my pussy?"

"Yes, yes Mademoiselle. Whatever you want, Oh god that felt so good, but I am so sorry I just peed all over monsieur!!!"

"Silly girl," Lorraine laughed "You didn't pee on him, that was fluid from your skene's glands that Jay stimulated. Do you feel his fingers pushing toward the front wall of your vagina?" Jay pressed upward inside Coquette's soaking wet but still super tight passage.

"Uh, huh. It still feels so good. Not like when my clitoris is over sensitive after cumming. Different"

"Well that is a gland, like Jay's male prostate, that when stimulated secretes clear fluid into your urethra. So it comes out the same place you pee from, and while it might contain some urine is also very different chemically. I love it when Jay makes me squirt. I don't do it all the time, but enjoy it when I do. "

"I like it too," Jay volunteered, thought neither girl seemed to pay him any attention.

"Come on now Coquette, come lick Jay's cum from my pussy. I think you will like the taste better out of my cunney than straight from his cock." She winked at Jay who pulled his cum coated fingers from Coquette's clinging pink lips and put them directly into his mouth, sucking them clean.

Coquette pulled her legs back together and moved to kneel in front of Lorraine, leaning down to put her face at the junction between Lorraine's labia and Jay's cock, where a froth of male and female cum, lubricant and mucous coated the seal between the two. Slowly Lorraine raised herself, letting Jay's still engorged cock slide from her clinging dripping lips. As his head plopped from between her inner labia a rush of white cum fell onto his cock where it lay twitching on his belly. Coquette dove in with her head sideways and mouth open, sucking the deposit from Jay's cock as more streams of thick white cum streamed from Lorraine's pussy onto her cheek. Her tongue swirled across the tip of Jay's glistening glans as more viscous semen trickled from Lorraine's gaping cleft and slid across her cheek and down to her neck. Jay held Coquette close with one hand at the nape of her neck while Lorraine held herself in a squatting position above the French pixie. Lorraine ran her hands through the girl's blond curls keeping them from getting sticky as Coquette nuzzled the length of her husband's spent shaft while her love tunnel continued to drain its copious contents.

As the flow from Lorraine's cunt slowed and Coquette successfully cleaned the spend from Jay's flaccid manhood, Coquette took her hands and spread Lorraine's slick labia and delved between with her tongue. Her cheeks pressed stickily against Lorraine's inner thighs as she dove as deep inside the married woman's sweet maw and the unexpected sensation caused Lorraine to pull the younger woman's face tightly against her still throbbing womanhood.

"Jesus Coquette, I think we have created an addict. Do you like the taste of our cum?" Jay queried as the woman nuzzled his still squatting wife.

"A little" she replied quietly, barely audible over the heavy breathing from both women. Again blushing furiously and clearly now embarrassed by her instinctive behavior.

"Oh my god, Coquette. You have never eaten pussy before have you?" Jay asked incredulously.

"No sir, I have only played with myself before. This feels so good, and I don't want to stop. You are both beautiful and I wanted to share this moment with you two. This is something special I would have loved to have shared with someone I know, but I don't know anyone who would do this with me."

Her hot box now completely emptied and licked clean, Lorraine lay down on her side so that Coquette was kneeling between herself and Jay. Completely satiated she gazed consideringly at the young woman, idly stroking her smooth thigh. "Well dear, we know someone who would do something like this with you, but it would probably be unprofessional for her as she is your supervisor."

"Mademoiselle! Are you saying Mademoiselle Birgitte would play these games with me? Surely not, she is very professional. I have never seen her look at me as you have."

"And how do we look at you?" Lorraine inquired, lazily letting her gaze wander across the girl's pink décolleté to the small pert breasts jutting above her flat smooth tummy.

"Like I am a little lamb that you want to devour. Like you are a lioness!" and then turning to Jay "and you Monsieur a Lion!"

"Well honey," Jay addressed his wife while his gaze also roamed freely across the small women's petite frame "she is not entirely wrong. You do look like you are about to pounce and devour her."

Lorraine smiled continuing the conversation with Jay as though Coquette were not present, "A week ago, my lover, could you have ever imagined we would be doing this. Taking another into our bed and pleasuring them and taking pleasure from them with no reservations or inhibitions?"

"No, beautiful, this is beyond my wildest dreams. But I really don't want to wake from this dream. It is too good. Are you happy that we are doing this?"

"So Happy, Love, I would never have guessed but I love you so much and feel like I am closer to you now than ever before."

"Same Lorraine, I feel the same." As they gazed lovingly at each other Coquette decided then and there that she likely never would have what this couple did, but that just being part of their world for even a short time was something she would never forget.

"Well, what will we do with this little lamb then?" Lorraine smiled playfully, once again turning her attention to the newly naked woman kneeling between her and her husband.

"Let's ask her how she wants her Lions to take her," suggested Jay with a mischievous look on his face. "If it was just up to me I would like to fill her pussy with more than just my fingers, but something like that has to be her choice, not mine."

"Well, Miss Coquette, you are no longer completely naive to menage a trois. The lions are asking how you would like to be devoured. Any requests?"

As it had during their first interaction, Coquette's gaze was drawn to Jay's manhood, betraying her before she even had a chance to speak. "Oi. I would like this," and she touched Jay's flaccid shaft delicately with her index finger "to be inside here" and she slightly parted her kneeling thighs before moving her index finger from Jay's shaft to the top of her blonde fringed cleft.

"Hmmm. I think she is saying she wants my Lion to have his way with her, just as he wishes too." Lorraine said matter of factly. "But, before you too start rutting, I am going to use my prerogative as the lioness here put some conditions on the proceedings. Are there any objections from you two?" She glanced a mock inquiry from Coquette to Jay. Before either of them had a chance to respond she continued "I didn't think so."

"First, I am going to shave your beautiful pussy lips Coquette. They don't need it, your downy blonde fur is absolutely erotic just the way it is but I want a full view of my husband's cock as it sinks slowly into your tight twat, so I am going to shave every hair from your precious pubes. Oi?"

"Oi, mademoiselle. I love the way you are trimmed. I want to look just like you do." Coquette gushed.

"Second," Lorraine continued as though Coquette's assent to the first request hadn't even been in question. "I want your first fuck to be on your back. I want Jay to place his cock inside your tiny pussy. And I want to hold you as he begins fucking you. But that's not my second request, that is all to be understood. My second request. Is that AFTER you cum on your back, you turn over and let him fuck you from behind while you are on your hands and knees with your face between my legs and your finger inside my cunt. I want you to make ME cum as he has another orgasm and pours more of his white cream inside your newly fucked cunt. I want him to see you eating me out as your tight little twat milks every last drop from his thick shaft."

As Lorraine finished she observed both Coquette and Jay staring at her open mouthed, Jay's formerly flaccid penis stirring again with anticipation. But she wasn't finished.

"And Finally, Third. After you have made me cum and Jay has deposited his semen inside your beautiful pussy I want you to come and sit on my mouth and let me clean your sweet, young cunt like you just cleaned mine." She looked expectantly at both of them.

"Well? Are you both good with that?" Coquette and Jay both nodded mutely, looks of lust on each face.

"Ok then, Jay grab us some drinks, cappuccino and mineral water for me. Coquette and I are going to to the shower to see how smooth we can make her pussy for you." Lorraine winked at her husband and Coquette giggled as she watched Jay's muscular bottom head obediently towards the living area of the suite.

"You like that ass, don't you Coquette?" Lorraine said loud enough for Jay to hear through the open doorway. "In about 20 minutes you are going to have it pile driving into this sweet pussy of yours." She gently cupped the french girl's downy muff with one hand while interlocking her other in Coquettes hand. "You can wrap your legs around that ass and use both of these tiny hands on both of his beautiful glutes to pull him as deep as you will be able to take. But I rather think you are going to be using these hands to keep him from pushing too deep at first. Don't be afraid to tell him if he needs to slow down. I will do my best to keep him restrained, but in the end you are offering yourself to a Lion, my dear."