All Comments on 'Unexpected Item'

by sjreardon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Laura1234Laura12349 months ago
Love it!!!!

So glad to see another story from you

Sweet, but expectedly good;)

Laura1234Laura12349 months ago

Or maybe I should say

Sweet, *and* :)

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

You have written something very, very special. This feel-good story about two people finding each other and as a result also finding themselves was beautifully done. Your characters seemed so real it was as though they actually existed. Their feelings and emotions about having first time gay sex, beginning a relationship and making it work was all totally believable. And with that hope that everything would work out, and that there would eventually have a HEA ending here was a grand finale to this wonderful ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story. Thank you for writing and sharing this. Loved it.

dnsontndnsontn9 months ago

I was so excited to see you shared something new! As I read the first word I knew it would be an amazing story and it is. An awakening, an exploration, heck, a sexploration. The tiny detail of Halley’s piercing rubbing Bede just right made me shudder in the best way possible. Just yesterday I recommended ’kinky af’ to another reader and then you appear. I’ll have to try to conjure you more often!

NisiNisi9 months ago

Hot and romantic asf.. love it. Thanks for sharing these two.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar089 months ago

Would love to read more of their story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is absolutely phenomenal. The cutest thing I have ever read. Can't finde the words, I just loved it.

PrivatelifeprivatePrivatelifeprivate9 months ago

Oh my god PLEASE can we have more of these two????? 😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the characterisation, the words, tis all great to me! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersjreardon@sjreardon
Hi, and thanks for reading my stuff! There's always more coming - or should that be 'cumming'...? I'm working on four separate stories in parallel currently because that's just where my head is at, but they're all coming/cumming along nicely. If you like my style, check out m...