All Comments on 'Unexpected Love Ch. 01'

by Fog_Horn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs another chapter.

Great beginning. You have to write another chapter to this story. It needs a proper ending. It is too good to leave as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs to be a full story

You have a good story please add a lot more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best yet !

I can't recall reading a better story and it's one I believe .

Let's hope you do another chapter to tell us how the story ends .

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
I think it's perfect as is

If anything, if you want to be part of the group with endless sequels you can do something where the mother and son didn't leave to be with friends, but left to be with each other. Start the story with them just finishing a session of hot sex, and then one of them, probably mother recollecting on how it all began.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Very good story!

Well on this comment: "you can do something where the mother and son didn't leave to be with friends"

I had the very same thought. So lets where this goes?

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

dude nice story...I have 3 daughters the oldest just turned 38 and we've been fucking since she was 18 ...the other two one is 32 and the other 30 those two also started fucking me when they turned 18-19 we live in a nice family fucking home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can you think of any more ridiculous names to call

your dick? Except for that, great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful Story

This story had everything i wanted. I hope she gets pregnant and they fuck right till birth and after it. They totally love each other. They should be together. The sex between is electric. Keep writing, i want more of them. Maybe her breastfeeding her baby and Daddy together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous