Unexpected Margaritas with Chris

Story Info
A chance encounter with an old friend.
1.1k words
4.4
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funsexvt
Funsexvt
12 Followers

I had worked an early Saturday shift and went out for a couple drinks and lunch at my favorite Mexican place. The usual regulars were there, a few random folks, and a guy I knew back in high school. I was now about 26, newly single due to a breakup with my girlfriend, and enjoying a beautiful summer day.

I grabbed a seat at the bar and made small talk with some acquaintances, said hi to my favorite bartender and ordered a Margarita and Nachos. As I was finishing the food, I notice a guy from a high school friend group way at the end of the bar, so I order another Marg and head down to chat.

He'd moved to Boston for work and was back in town visiting family. We finished our drinks and I headed off to the men's room. When I returned, another drink was waiting for me, which I gladly began working on. We finished the round and settled up, then headed out for a smoke. I think it was at this point that I realized I was extremely horny and knowing that my buddy was gay, I decided to make him an offer.

"Want to go back to my place and jerk to some gay porn?"

I guess he was a bit surprised at my offer given it took him a minute to pick his jaw off of the ground, blinked a few times and replied,

"I thought you were straight?"

"Mostly, I am. But I enjoy playing with men, occasionally. What do you think about going and renting something and heading to my place for some fun?"

His eyes lit up and he agreed, but was worried about timing for renting something because he had a family dinner to go to and a mutual friend's party after that.

"If you don't mind straight porn, I have some that a buddy loaned me last week."

He was all in so we took off to my place which was about 10 minutes away. When we arrived, he was really excited to do this and I have to say, that I was also. I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and led him back to my room. I showed him my porn stash and let him pick what we would be stroking to, I popped it in the VCR and gestured to the bed and suggest we get comfortable. He hopped in as I took off my clothes and laid next to him. I encouraged him to do the same. He was staring at my hardening cock as he took off his t-shirt and shorts. His hard cock slapped his stomach as he pulled off his underwear and tossed them into the clothes pile on the floor.

I took a sip of beer as we focused on the porn on the TV. He commented on the guys cock who was reaming a pretty blonde, and I agreed it was a nice specimen. I waved my cock around and asked what he thought of mine.

"It looks really nice, mind if I touch it?"

"Go ahead, I love having it handled by a buddy," I exclaimed as he got closer and gave a gentle squeeze.

"I can't believe I'm here, doing this with you right now. I'd really love to lick it."

After a brief pause, I said, "If you promise my secret is safe, I think I'd really like you to."

His reply was to look me in the eyes and went straight down on my hard dick, gave a nice slurp, grasped the base, and proceeded to lick and suck me with abandon. He worked the head, my shaft, and gradually sucked my nuts as he worked my cock with his hand. I adjusted my pillows so i could sit up higher and suggested he get down between my legs for better access. I took another sip of beer and complimented him on his cock sucking skills. He looked into my eyes as I praised him,

"You're such a good cocksucker!"

"Yes, just like that..."

"Squeeze the base and go all the way down."

"Suck my balls some more."

"Fuck yeah, I'd let you suck my cock all day! "

He came up for air and asked, "Have you ever been rimmed before?"

"I dont even know what that is."

He smiled and explained, "You get up on all fours in a doggiestyle position and I eat your ass, it feels amazing! "

I thought for a second and decided to go for it, I had done some butt play by myself, and was curious to experience this. Women in porn I had watched seemed to enjoy it as well as the two women I had done it to.

So I get up on all fours and he pulls my cock down and licks straight to my balls, while still holding the cock, he licks from my perineum straight to my puckered ass, it was electrifying! My body tingled and I think I got goose bumps. I'm moaning as he works from my ass back down to the tip of my cock and everywhere in between. I felt vulnerable in this position and loved every second.

Eventually, I tell him I'm getting close and there is no way i can hold back any longer. We had been at it for close to an hour and I desperately needed to Cum!

"Let me lie down so you can cum on me," he pleaded.

So I get on my knees as he climbs up the bed, I'm now stroking my sloppy cock and straddling him. He reaches and lightly plays with my balls as I shoot my multi-day load all over his chest and face. He opens his mouth and begs to clean my cock. I slide it in and in one suck cleans me from base to tip and rubs my cum into his chest and beard.

I offer him a towel and he declines, "I want your cum on me for the rest of the night, wherever I go."

I collapse next to him and thank him for everything.

"You're welcome. I have to head out to dinner with the family, maybe see you at the party tonight?"

"Sure, I'll be there," I say. He dresses and leaves and I jerk off to the memory of what just happened and fall into a deep sleep, waking to the sounds of birds chirping and had that brief moment of,

"Did that really happen?"

It did and a couple months later we run into each other again.... to be continued.

Funsexvt
Funsexvt
12 Followers