Unexpected Medical Encounters Ch. 02

Story Info
Alan is pushed into sexual positions with the nurse.
2.1k words
4.43
12.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my story. Make sure you start with the first part.

------

Dr Maverick intercedes once again, instructing Amy to cease her movements. The doctor then turns to me and explains that Amy is inexperienced and ill-prepared yet the examination can still continue with some minor modifications. She speaks to Amy calmly, urging her to take a seat but facing in the opposite direction away from me.

The doctor then lifts Amy's skirt once more, revealing her back. Her butt was magnificent with subtle tan lines from a bikini, making me remember the silly video the doctor had shown you previously.

But I am quickly brought back to the present moment as the doctor grasps my pounding member and directs it towards Amy's butt.

She then requested that Amy spread her buttocks. No doubt this was a disappointing development for Amy, who had assured that she is so eager to complete the examination. By embracing her enthusiasm to the doctor she had placed herself in an uncomfortable position, and now faced the unenviable task of complying with the doctor's wishes. There was no alternative other than to follow through with what was asked of her.

I can't help but admire the beautiful rose shape of Amy's rear end, presented in all its glory for you. With her back turned and the doctor focused solely on your genitalia and her butt, you can observe undeterred.

I feel the tip of my penis pressing against Amy's opening, and sense her muscles tense up in response. The doctor shows no mercy, however, as she presses down on Amy while firmly keeping my penis in place.

I could feel the tension mounting, as Amy's buttocks remained tightly clenched. But the doctor refused to relent, pushing ever harder against me in an effort to penetrate her tight insulation.

I can see my glans beeing squeezed so that it already changes its color.

This was going to be no easy task. I could see that Amy and the doctor were in for a bit of a challenge. Nevertheless, my manhood still had its vigor and held strong. Finally, after some trial and error, it seemed as though the doctor had an idea - she took hold of my penis tightly and started to move her hand up and down the shaft with increasing speed until she reached the top of my tip, where she abruptly stopped, gripping firmly at that spot.

The sensation was incredibly pleasurable. A large droplet of pre-cum oozed out from my member. The doctor guided the tip of my penis against Amy's opening, coating it with a slick layer of precum. She then pressed down with gentle force, allowing my natural lubrication to help my member pierce through Amy's tight rear entrance. It was an odd sensation, yet thrilling all at once as I gradually pushed deeper inside her.

Her anus was even tighter than her vagina. The doctor, growing impatient, forced her down firmly onto my shaft until it was fully immersed inside of Amy.

The sensation of her super-tight and gripping anus enveloping my member, caressing every inch of it, is overwhelming. I can feel my testicles tensing before my climax builds and I erupt inside Amy, shooting my first load with great force. My whole body trembles as I expel another string of semen within her.

The doctor closely observed the proceedings, then asked Amy to confirm what she suspected -- that the patient was indeed ejaculating. I could see a smirk across the doctors face; Amy, on the other hand, had a look of disgust as she confirmed my climax with a nod.

My manhood continued to pulsate with intense pleasure, continually releasing my essence into Amy. The sensation was unparalleled. In her revulsion, Amy clenched her buttocks together strongly, further squeezing out any remaining semen from my phallus and testicles within her. Another time that Amy's body betrayed her.

Gradually I could feel my penis beginning to relax, the pulsating and spasmodic contractions decreasing in frequency. Exhaustion was setting in as my body attempted to take control of its rhythm, yet each forceful contraction at five-second intervals kept me wide-awake.

Amy's grip was unrelenting, her buttocks still firmly clasped around my now deflating member. It seemed as though the doctor had instructed her to remain in that position.

Now the doctor has instructed Amy to keep my penis inside her, advising her to squeeze her buttocks together if it begins to become flaccid.

You can feel Amy's body tensing, her buttocks and passage tightening around your shaft.

The doctor continued to explain that it would be best to refrain from removing the patient's penis until they had finished, as it had been quite a struggle inserting it in the first place. Regrettably, the patient had cum prematurely, but such occurrences could not be avoided, she advised her nurse.

The scene is now tranquil. My member nestled within Amy's inviting rear. Amy too appears more relaxed, her bottom resting on my hips. My flaccid manhood must feel much more comfortable to her than an erect and pulsating phallus. The two of you remain in this position, as the doctor takes notes once again.

As the doctor returned, she operated the remote to adjust the hospital table I was lying on. In a flash, the backrest shifted and I was raised into a sitting position behind Amy. She had to struggle to remain firm in her butts grasp around my penis, while pressing down her bottom - as if she was determined not to further disappoint the doctor.

Now I'm in a seated position behind Amy, still connected to her, with no clue what to do with my hands. The doctor suggested moving them under Amy's shirt and holding her breasts. She explained it would help restore the needed arousal for the examination to be finished.

I'm hesitant to touch Amy, but can't help but be drawn to her smooth skin and you are wondering what her breasts might feel like. Under her robe, you weren't able to make out the shapes of her boobs yet. The doctor then speaks to Amy, asking her to let her know when the patient regains his arousal.

You slowly move your hands along Amy's body, gently caressing her stomach until you reach her firm and perky breasts. As your fingertips brush against her soft skin, she shivers beneath your touch. Her delicate and vulnerable form makes you feel aroused once more, just as the doctor predicted.

Your member is rapidly expanding within Amy's tight confines. You can feel it filling her up even more, pressing against her inner walls. She sharply inhales at the sensation of your manhood growing within her body, making the feeling for you even more intense. You're hard as a rock once again.

Amy spoke softly, her voice tinged with exhaustion, as she told to the doctor that the patient had responded as instructed and has indeed regained his erection.

The doctor looks pleased, almost surprised by how quickly things had worked out. She continues to give Amy instructions on what the next steps should be.

Amy was instructed to start riding my penis very slowly, and I couldn't believe my fortune again. Now the absolutely gorgeous nurse, much too young for me, began to straddle me. It was an incredible sensation as she steadily pushed my manhood deep inside her. Her tightness was still unbelievable.

As Amy slowly and steadily rode me, the doctor monitored my vitals closely, as she scribbled herobservations onto her notebook. The beeps of the medical machine filled the room with a steady beat that seemed to intensify with each thrust as Amy rode me.

Occasionally, the doctor would pick up a critical reading on the monitor, prompting them to ask Amy to remain motionless for a few moments so that they could analyze the data.

Amy usually stops with my shaft halfway inside her. It's an awkward position, my penis helplessly twitching as if it is desperate for release from Amy's grasp. But her tight hole and the vice-like grip of her buttocks make escape impossible.

At some point, the doctor requested that Amy provide warning prior to the patient's ejaculation. I watched from behind as she nodded her consent. I'm not sure if the doctor is trying to encourage me to come again, or if she's trying to prevent it. I'd definitely prefer the former option, as the tension in my groin has become increasingly intense since Amy began thrusting her tight rear onto me.

I'm not sure how Amy would be able to anticipate when I'm about to climax. Is her anal region that sensitive that she can accurately guess my orgasm before it happens?

I'm on the brink of exploding again. Amy's steady tempo and her tight ass give my balls no other choice, aching to release their semen once more. The pressure is mounting to an uncontrollable point. Amy still manages to drive my dick further into her, her asshole gripping me tightly, as if it's trying to draw out my cum.

Her slow, steady rhythm stirred something within me that I had never felt before. Never before had I been ridden in such a way and the pressure that was building up in my groin was immense. It was a tantalizing combination of tease and denial with every movement she made.

I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching, and I was afraid that Amy wouldn't notice before it was too late. If she didn't tell the doctor in time, it would disrupt the examination. I thought about warning her myself, but Amy's motions on my member made it difficult to think clearly.

Somehow, Amy must have sensed what was happening and spoke up to alert the doctor about my impending climax.

The doctor hastens and orders Amy to remain still. She readjusts Amy's position, so that my dick is halfway inside of her, and then grabs my scrotum and cock firmly as I begin to climax. My dick pulsates between the doctors hands and is squeezed by Amy's butthole.

I can feel my cum exploding inside Amy, her tight ass gripping me with increasing intensity. I know Amy doesn't enjoy my twitching and pulsating dick in her ass, her body tensing up and increase it's grib on my dick, squezzing out my cum even more violently.

I slowly come to my senses. Then, after a few moments, the doctor gives Amy the signal that she can get off of me. There's a palpable relief in the air as she lifts herself up; my dick still held tight in the doctor's hands until it emerges from Amy's anus.

My member kept pulsating, yet there was no tight, warm grip wrapped around it any longer. The doctor studied it more intensely while holding it in her hands. She even started to retract my foreskin to get a better view of my glans. My cock continued its occasional pulsations, releasing small spurts of semen that the doctors doesn't seem to mind. Her touch was almost robotic as she ran through a mental checklist, eventually releasing her grasp on my dick.

The doctor returned to her desk, and Amy was instructed to clean up the patient. She arrived with some warm and damp towels, delicately cleansing my groin area.

In her hands I could feel my dick slowly swelling, a record-breaking three times in such a brief stretch. But this time I wasn't so lucky; Amy had already finished tending to me before I was truly aroused.

She seemed relieved that the ordeal was finally finished. After enduring all the peculiar requests from the doctor beforehand, I half expected her to conjure up some new perverse task for Amy to do on me. However, my suspicions were quickly put to rest when she instead asked me to get dressed.

Amy and Dr Maverick made their departure from the room, almost as if they were granting me a little privacy to get ready. It was quite amusing, given what had transpired just minutes before.

Gathering my belongings, I opened the door and entered the lobby. The office was empty except for Amy standing behind the counter. As I approached, I found it difficult to meet her gaze, and she seemed equally uncomfortable with small talk. She handed me a note regarding my next appointment before bidding me an awkward goodbye. And just like that, I was out of the door.

It's three hours later and I'm in a café close to the doctor's office. I haven't ordered anything yet, still dumbstruck by what happened at the doctor's.