Unexpected Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Goddess." And she hung up. While I was giving myself the enema, my situation once again put me in a deep submissive nirvana. Here I was at home, sticking a spout up my ass, and Deb was out having a good time. She was indeed my Goddess and I was her submissive slut.

After I was completely empty and clean, I found the chin strap dildo. It was about five inches long, and attached to a harness. I put it over my head, and it was as if I had a cock coming out of my chin. I would still be able to use my tongue if she desired. I would wait to hear the car service bringing her home to arrive then slip it over my head. I had a couple of bourbon shots and mellowed out waiting for Deb. I was pretty tired from a long days work, but didn't dare close my eyes.

It was a bit passed eleven when Deb got home. I greeted her in my panty hose and chin dildo. She was wearing her tight black yoga pants and strapped high heels. Her top was blue cotton, and fell to her waist, exposing her perfect camel toe. Deb's hair was pulled back, displaying her round silver earrings. Red lipstick and dark eye shadow finished off my sexy wife. I could tell she had a few drinks. She was giggling at my appearance, and stroked my chin dildo.

"Oh this will be fun! Pour me some wine Tiffany then wait for me upstairs." She took out a cigarette from her bag and I lit it for her. While I was pouring her wine she pushed my butt plug with her finger. It jerked my body and some wine spilt on the floor. Deb blew smoke in my face and said

"Very clumsy Tiffany...clean it up." Deb sat down crossing her legs. Her heels were on top of the spill. On my knees I sponged it up with her gorgeous feet inches from my face. She sipped her wine, and dragged on her smoke...

"Now apologize." My mouth went to her heels kissing in-between the straps and her bare feet. I licked each foot, groveling for my clumsiness. She put out her smoke, and gulped her wine, then stood.

"Come to our bedroom after you clean the floor properly." I watched her ass sway, and all I could think about was the thong she must have been wearing.

After cleaning up, I found Deb fully clothed stretched out on the bed. As I approached the bed, she began rubbing my cock outside my hose.

"You had such a busy day serving as my maid. While you were cleaning Abby's toilets, I was out having a great time. Did you think about Mistress while you were in your dress and heels? Did you wonder who I was with, and what I was doing?"

I had to move away from her hand, or I surely would have cum.

"No need to answer, your clitty gives you away." Deb then went to her dressing table and applied red lipstick to my lips again.

"There you go Tiffany, now your look is completed. I did a lot of dancing tonight, and its made me quite horny.You may undress me."

I knelt and started with her shoes...un- strapping each foot, before kissing them. Next I pealed down her yoga pants, and inhaled her strong musky odor. Her black thong filled her crevices, and I slowly lifted them away from her precious shaved pussy and ass. She took them from my hand, and hung them on my chin dildo.

"Can you smell them Tiffany? I wore them all day and night. I had them on during my spin class too. Do you like my scent?"

"Very much Goddess...Thank you." I was dying to put them in my mouth and suck her juices out. I gave her pussy a small kiss, then rose to remove her shirt. She was braless.

"I must have left my bra someplace; I had it on this morning." She grinned, and fell on to the bed. Deb was on her back with her legs wide open.

"Put that chin to use my cuckold husband and go slowly." I lowered my face to her thrown, and lightly rubbed the dildo on her clit. After that cuckold remark, I sniffed for the scent of seaman. She was already responding to my head movements.

"Ahhh Ahhh... Keep it up Tiffany, nice and easy. Is it like watching another cock close up in my pussy?" I gasped a yes Mistress.

"Do you like the view? Perhaps someday I will make you watch a real cock enter your wife's pussy while you're dressed in my stockings and panties...and you will have nothing to say about it. Isn't that right Tiffany?"

"Yes Mistress, I am your total bitch." These words turned Deb on even more. She pulled my hair and fucked herself with the dildo.

"Faster Tiffany...alternate with your tongue and chin...faster...harder. Oh my god..oh my god...don't stop...faster!! After a few minutes of this she had a screaming orgasm, gasping for air. She pushed my head away.

Deb laid there for a few minutes silent. Then she told me to stand on the side of the bed, and pull down my panty hose. She feathered my erect cock with her thong, and spoke softly.

"Do you know why I exploded in climax? Because I was really thinking of you watching another mans cock bounce in and out of my pussy...and you are my total bitch!" I was leaking pre-cum all over the bed, and she pushed me away.

"You can lay in your messy cum tonight. Wash your toys, and you may remove your pussy plug. You performed well today Tiffany. I have an early day tomorrow, and need some sleep. Hot oil massage at seven ...as usual. Shut the lights." I did as I was told in the dark, and fell sound asleep when my head hit the pillow.

Part 3

No wonder I had a stiff neck on Friday morning. Deb used my face as her personal vibrator! I heated the coconut massage oil, and prepared Deb's breakfast. She wanted oat meal with raisons and fruit. My cum day was tomorrow, and didn't want to do, or say anything to give her reason to push it back. After her massage, I prepared her shower. She also wanted me to lay out her clothing for work. It was dress down Friday, and she wore tight faded jeans, and a low cut white cotton panty, along with a designer peace sign shirt. Her high heel sandals finished her look...and she looked amazingly hot!

Once downstairs I served her breakfast. I was wearing my butt plug and her black thong that she wore yesterday. It barely covered anything as my erection bobbed up and down. As I served her tea my cell rang.

"Hi you old retired fire eater...its Conner."

"What's up Conner...how is everything?" Deb looked at me with a grin when she heard it was Conner.

"All is good. Remember a couple of years ago you saved that family of cats on Baxter Street.?"

"Yes of course, they were trapped in the attic." I had to climb 30 feet and axe an opening for them to escape the flames.

"Well the ASPCA sent a plaque to the fire house thanking you. I will bring it over tomorrow about noon...if you are ok with that?" I didn't want anything to interfere with my long awaited orgasm!

"That would be fine, but I don't have much time tomorrow...I'm a bit busy."

"No worries, Ill drop it off, say hello, and be on my way."

"Ok see you tomorrow about noon." I told Deb the story, and she looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"About noon ...should be interesting. Tiffany, see to it that the house is spotless, and think about what lunch you will prepare for our guest." I wanted to scream in protest but said...

"Yes Mistress Deborah." She grabbed my cock, and kissed my lips...then left for work. I trusted her judgment, but I knew she would push my limits. I wondered what Deb did the night before, and who she was with, but dare not ask. The mystery of it all fanned my submission.

I cleaned the house, and changed our sheets. I made sure everything was perfect, so Deb could not find fault. After a long work out, I took a hot shower and shaved my legs and pubic area smooth. I put on jeans and a t shirt over my panties, and went to the deli. I picked up some small sandwiches I could serve for lunch tomorrow and a bottle of Perseco. I also stopped at a restaurant and got Veal scaloppini for tonight's dinner... It's one of Deb's favorite meals.

It was amazing how I got used to the butt plug, it was a constant reminder of what I was that week. Later that afternoon Deb text me...

"I am famished from last night, and am leaving work early. Have dinner ready for five. I want to be totally pampered tonight. If you continue your devotion and obedience through tomorrow...I will make you cum like you never came before!" I texed her back five smiley faces.

If Deb wanted to be pampered...pampering she will get! I gathered lots of scented lotions, and candles. I also found a facial kit. I would turn our den into a spa. Outside we had a few rose bushes, and I made a trail of rose petals for her to walk.

Deb got home about five and dinner was on the table. I met her at the door with a glass of wine.

"I thought you may want a drink before dinner Mistress."

"Tiffany you are precious! Do you like my new jeans? I got a lot of compliments today...not to mention guys checking out my ass. Do you like the way my ass looks?" She turned to show me, and her jeans framed her perfect ass like a Rembrandt painting!

"Yes Goddess. I must admit I watched it walking out the door this morning...you look so hot."

"Show me how much you like them...they cost you over $300. But aren't they worth it?" I got on my knees and while she stood and sipped her wine I planted kisses on her denim covered ass. I gave extra attention to the area where her ass hole sucked in the denim. This went on for over five minutes, without a word said...until she stepped toward the table.

"That's enough Tiffany...Mistress is hungry."

"Thank you for the honor of kissing your ass, Mistress." I stood up and displayed her dinner and pulled out her chair.

"Veal Scaloppini from Forlini's my favorite! My Tiffany must really want to cum tomorrow...But I haven't decided yet, I like you so sub servant. You wouldn't mind waiting a few more days... Would you Tiffany?"

"As you wish Goddess." My insides were crying.

I poured her some more wine and she savored every bite of her veal.

"So how are you going to pamper Mistress tonight? You can start by removing my sandals Tiffany." I got under the table and un-strapped each sandal. She put one foot to my cock and the other to my face. As I licked her foot, I mumbled.

"I will give you a spa treatment tonight Mistress. I have set up the den for your comfort." I was sucking on her toes.

"That sounds wonderful my slave husband. I shall go upstairs and put on my robe. Be prepared to worship me in ten minutes." I cleared the table, and was happy Deb left me a few mushrooms. I played some zen like music, and lit scented candles.

Deb entered with a short silky robe, and then held her arms out hinting that I should remove it. She was nude as she lay on her back.

"I love the rose petals, they felt so soft on Mistress's feet...and it smells so nice with this music. You are special Tiffany...bring your clitty over here." I stood over her, and she gently stroked my cock and spoke softly.

"I think you would do anything in the world to please me right now...I feel so empowered. I made you my sissy maid, my masseuse, my butler and cook; I used your face as a dildo, and now a spa attendant. It's so pathetic that you could have jerked yourself off anytime this week yet you love being my slave. You like being on edge with your balls full of cum...and having me decide when and if you will empty them." She them felt around to my butt plug.

"You even degrade yourself by walking around with a dildo up your pussy for Mistress. I think you would be Tiffany forever if I demanded it." She was right about everything she said, and knew enough to stop stroking me.

"I am deeper in submission to you than I ever thought possible Goddess. You are bringing out the Tiffany that has always been inside of me." Oh I was in sub, sub space!

"Start my treatment sissy slave husband." I began with a facial, covering her face with a gel that would harden then peel off. I covered her eyes with a warm clothe. Next I slowly poured heated body oils all over her body...Rubbing the liquid into her skin gently. Her feet were wrapped in hot towels, and my light touch technique was working as Deb moaned her approval. As a surprise I bought a vibrating hand massager, and began working in the oils with that. In a mystic state Deb said...

"Feels wonderful Tiffany...don't ever stop." I started with her feet, and worked my way over the entire front of her body. Her pussy was glistening and waxed bare and looked so inviting...but I wouldn't dare. When I got to her small firm round breasts, I played with her erect nipples through my fingers, and she was gasping. This went on for over an hour, until I turned her body onto her back.

"Serve me that cucumber water. Need to hydrate...you too Tiffany." We both gulped down our water.

"You may continue." Continued I did. Re-wrapped all her hot towels, and poured the oils. I spent thirty minutes on her legs, and another thirty on her ass. I thought the massager would run out of batteries! She was rubbing her pussy against the lounge as I did her ass, but I didn't make any sexual move.

"Does this spa give happy endings?" She continued to lie on her stomach. Without saying a word, I put my vibrating hand under her pussy. Deb was fucking my hand senseless! After her orgasm, which took a couple of minutes, she calmly said...

"Continue Tiffany." I finished her back, and peeled her facial off, and Deb was glowing. Lastly a twenty minute scalp massage. I must have been at it for over three hours!

"It was very nice for your first try slave. I want you to learn to give pedicures and manicures by the time I have my next treatment... I might even need you to apply make-up to Mistress. Is that understood?"

"It will be my pleasure Mistress Deborah."

"I feel so relaxed; I am going straight to bed. Clean the den up and you may sleep with me tonight."

"Thank you Goddess. May I remove my pussy plug tonight?" Once again I tried to catch my words before they came out of my big mouth.

"Did I say you can remove it?? Just when I think you are trained properly you ask foolish questions. You will sleep in the guest bedroom...with your pussy plug in! You may not massage me in the morning! I will keep your behavior in mind when Conner comes tomorrow. Good Night Tiffany." Oh boy, I screwed up and Deb was playing this out till the end!

Saturday was here, and I would do my best not to question Deb's demands. I wore her white cotton panties that she had under those tight jeans the day before. Yes, I sniffed her well worn scent before pulling them up my legs. Deb was served yogurt mixed with fruit and nuts, and green tea. She wore her short silk robe.

"What will you serve for lunch Tiffany?" She had her legs crossed, and was pulling back her hair.

"I have a nice mixed sandwich platter Mistress... and a chilled Perseco." Deb made no mention of my attire for the day. Deb certainly would not have me wearing panties when Conner arrived...or would she??

"It's a warm day; you will serve lunch out on the patio, under the umbrella. Go and prepare my shower, I must wash off these lovely oils I was treated to last night. Have my red bikini ready for me; I think a little sun bathing is in order." She knew that red bikini drove me wild with lust. It wasn't a string bikini, but close to it! Her tanned skin and blonde hair went perfect with the color red.

"Yes my Goddess. I will set up your lounge chair on the patio, along with tanning lotion."

"Very well Tiffany...make it so. Oh and Tiffany, I think you should be properly dressed while serving lunch. Don't you agree?" I was dumbfounded. Was she serious?

"How would you like me to dress Mistress?" She took my cock out of my panties, and wrapped it in her silk robe, and slowly stroked it.

"You will dress in your maid uniform... of course. It would be rude not to properly host your old friend. You will serve us in your high heels and black stockings...and don't forget your red lipstick." Wet spots were forming on her robe, and she mercifully stopped.

"I see your clitty likes my demand. You will give yourself another enema before getting dressed, and serve with your pussy plug inserted. I don't really have to remind you to do that any more do I? It's automatic. If you are going to say anything except Yes Mistress, you will not be cumming tonight." She put my cock back in her panties, and waited for my reply.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good choice Tiffany...Mistress will reward you for your devotion." My life could never be the same after today. There would be no turning back.

After my enema was complete, and my butt plug reinserted, I put on my maid dress. I wore black thigh high stockings, and Deb's white cotton panties. I applied red lipstick, and slid on my high heels. It was eleven o'clock, and Conner would be here in an hour. Deb was on the patio lounging in the sun looking at her phone.

"Come here and let Mistress inspect you. Turn for me...that's good. You should be aware of your posture, keep your chin up, and shoulders back when you walk. You will have to work on a curtsey, for Mistress...next month for sure. When you bend, your white panties show. I don't want you to be a little tease Tiffany, its sexy enough your stocking tops are showing. Pour me a glass of perseco, and carry it out on a tray."

I carried it out walking carefully so not to spill it. I didn't care about neighbors seeing me anymore. I was Deb's bitch, and I would do as I was told. Deb put her sunglasses on, and took out a cigarette. I leaned over to light it.

"Do you think Conner will like my bathing suit as much as you like it? Or should I wear my wrap to cover up a bit?

"He will love it Goddess." After seeing me it wouldn't matter if she was nude.

"He might not be able to choose who he wants to fuck...you or me... She was giggling. It's almost noon, take out the sandwiches, and display them on the table. Bring out condiments you think Conner will like. Are you nervous about your coming out party Tiffany?"

"I am very nervous Mistress. It's so embarrassing."

"You should never be embarrassed about serving your Mistress. I am sure Conner will find it entertaining. Come here and let Mistress rub your clitty to calm your nerves."

Deb rubbed me under my dress. I was mixed with fear and humiliation.

"After lunch service, you don't mind leaving Conner and I are alone for awhile do you? You can say, you have bathrooms and laundry to clean...and excuse yourself. You don't have to worry...I will call you down if there is anything we need."

Deb reached down into my soul and uncovered my deepest fantasy. In just a short while, it would become reality! I moved away from her hand.

"After serving lunch, I will give you and Conner as much time alone as you want Mistress. I will wait for you in our bedroom for further orders." I was actually hypnotized...I couldn't believe my words.

"That's very considerate Tiffany, but you will wait in the guest bedroom. But make sure our bed sheets are pulled down, and fresh. I might want to show Conner the rest of the house. After seeing my sissy husband and my hot bathing suit...I think he will want to see our bedroom. As a matter of fact, put a bottle of perseco on ice, with two glasses on my dressing table."

Deb had me mortified! I could not blame her, this was my own doing. She was just giving me what I wanted.

"As you wish Mistress Deborah... Our bedroom will be prepared for you."

"Prepared for me and... who??" Deb rubbed her foot on my crotch, over my dress.

"I will prepare it for you and Conner Mistress."

Just about then the doorbell rang. I stood frozen hoping that Deb would call it off.

"Tiffany don't just stand there ...answer the bell. Don't keep Conner waiting."

I clicked my heels to the door, and opened it slowly. I peeked out and saw a young boy running from our house. I opened it more, and no one was there. I closed the door quickly. Deb approached me and held me close, putting her hands under my dress.