Unexpected Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul is pushed to his limits by Deborah.
10.1k words
4.46
23.5k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
190 Followers

Paul is pushed to his limits in this installment. Deborah accepts her role as Mistress, and is empowered by it. I hope you all enjoy chapter three...I had a lot of fun writing it.

I awoke early, and showered and shaved. Debs white bikini was scattered about in our bedroom, and I put it on. I fixed her breakfast, and at seven o'clock started her massage. Deb moaned her approval. After about one half hour she looked at me through sleepy eyes.

"You look so cute in my bikini Tiffany. Your hard cock tells me you like wearing it too! Is breakfast ready?"

"Yes my Goddess. Would you like it served in bed?"

"Good idea Tiffany. I would."

I hurried down to the kitchen, and brought her food and tea to on a tray. She ate as I stood by the side of the bed. Deb acted like I wasn't even there. When she was finished, she said

"Don't forget your enema treatment today. Call me when the packages I ordered arrive. But, don't open them. You may take my tray now, you are dismissed."

"Yes Mistress Deborah."

I cleaned the kitchen, and wondered about this enema thing. I never had one in my life. At this point I was open to anything, and Deb knew it.

Deb came down ready for work looking radiant. As she clicked her heels toward the door she looked back at me and said

"Just think of me wearing my panty hose all day. If you are a good slave husband, I will let you sniff them when I get home."

Before I could speak she swayed her hot ass out the door.

I cleaned the kitchen, and made sure the entire house was spotless. After changing the sheets on our bed, I put on my jeans and a sleeveless light flannel shirt to hide my bikini top. At the drug store I bought a few fleet enemas. The instructions seemed understandable, and I followed them when I got home.

About an hour later, I had to run to the bathroom...and unloaded. I was totally empty and cleaned. I guess Deb wanted that effect. My cell phone alerted me about packages on the door step. After retrieving them, I called Deb and told her they arrived.

"Good Tiffany! Bring them to the bed room, and sit them on the bed."

"Yes Mistress and I completed my enema treatment." Just saying it turned my cock rock hard.

"Nicely done...I like my slaves squeaky clean. You may serve me steak tonight; there is a nice sirloin in the freezer, along with a baked potato. Don't get my bikini soiled, wear your apron." She was speaking in a low voice, and sounded sexy. Then she hung up.

After defrosting the steak, I seasoned it just the way she likes it. I put on her apron, and peeked outside to make sure the coast was clear. If someone saw me from the front, it would be ok, but the back would show my bikini bottom and strap of my top. After positioning my back against the wall, I fired up the grill.

Deb walked in as dinner was served, and giggled at me in her apron and bikini.

"I love the tent in the front of your apron. Too bad you were naughty with Abby's panties, and have to wait another day or two to cum. By the way, did you wash her panties?" I pulled out her chair, and she sat.

"I hand washed them just as you asked Goddess."

"Ummm medium rare just the way I like it! You are turning into quite a maid and cook Tiffany. A glass of Cab will go good with this...pour me a glass. By now you should know what wine goes with food, and have it ready when Mistress eats."

"I will have both red and white wines ready for you Mistress, I apologize."

"Is that how you apologize? Get under the table and do it properly."

I crawled to her feet, and removed her black pumps. Her stocking feet looked amazing. As I kissed them both, the leather and sweat aroma drove me crazy! As I worshiped her nylon clad feet she rubbed them on my face, and alternately put her left and right foot to my mouth. I sucked her toes through their silky covering. She then stood.

"Apology accepted Tiffany. After you clean the kitchen come to our bedroom, I want to show you the presents I bought for you. You will bring up my shoes with my heels in your mouth." She walked up the stairs, and I crawled out from under the table.

Deb left me some of the fat from the steak, and half the baked potato...and I ate it all. After cleaning the kitchen, I managed to get her two pointed heels into my mouth, and carried them up like a puppy dog. I was truly her bitch, and loved every minute of it.

On the bed were various items... one of them being a black and red maids uniform.

"Put my shoes away silly...and come and see what Mistress bought for you." I put her shoes in the closet, and stood by the bed.

"As you can see, you now have proper maids attire." She held the satin dress against my body. "You will look amazing in this Tiffany!" I stood there like a jerk.

"Thank you for buying it for me Mistress Deborah."

"Don't thank me yet, look at all the other wonderful gifts you got. This is your new pussy plug! It goes in your pussy and you can wear it under your clothes...I got a small size, just to get you started. This is a belt that goes around my waist, with an attachable dildo! Once again I got a thin one just to get you ready. I love this one! It straps around your fore head with a dildo attached. You can pleasure Mistress, while getting a close view of my pussy and ass. Finally, this two sided dildo, can be sucked by you while you fuck me...or we both could have it in our pussies at the same time! Do you like your gifts Tiffany?" She was rubbing my cock through my bikini.

"These are wonderful gifts Goddess, thank you for bringing our relationship to a new level. I hope I can please you." I almost came, and she stopped rubbing.

"Of course you will Tiffany. Your training will begin tonight, and continue all week. That tight little pussy of yours will crave to be filled. After all... you like to wear my lingerie, and should be treated like the slut you are."

Now, I never thought of putting anything in my ass, and could have stopped this anytime I wanted to...but the thought of Deb using me like a slut, was ultra humiliating, and my submissiveness was at an all time high.

"I think you should get Paul's bourbon downstairs...it will mellow you out Tiffany."

I went down and grabbed my bottle of Jack, along with some ice in a glass. When I came up Deb was in her seamed panty hose and super high stilettos. She wore a sheer bra that didn't cover much. She sat in a chair with her legs crossed, smoking weed.

"Pour yourself a double, and take a few tokes of this." Deb handed me the weed, after I downed my Jack. After a few minutes, I was feeling no pain and feeling quite giddy.

"Tiffany, bring me your new pussy plug, along with the tube of Vaseline." She was still sitting as I stood before her. Deb ran her hands over my bikini covered cock and ass.

"I had a long day at work...sitting in these panty hose. I also had lunch with Abby. I will tell you more about that later. What do you want to do with my panty hose Tiffany?" She was lightly rubbing my cock.

"I would love to lick and smell where your pussy and ass were all day Mistress. Worship them like they deserved to be. I would also love to wear them for you Goddess." I pulled back from her hand; my own words almost had me Cumming. She pulled down my bikini, and turned me around.

"Bend over and spread that Pussy Tiffany...if you are good you will be wearing my hose to bed tonight." I did as I was told, and she lubed my ass with Vaseline. She then presented the butt plug to my ass.

"I will go easy Tiffany; your pussy is so tight and tender. I promise you will crave to have it filled by the end of the week." She slowly inserted it in my ass, and I was gasping a bit as she did. When it was all the way in she pulled my bikini bottom up.

"That wasn't so bad Tiffany was it? You took it well... Your pussy welcomed it! Now walk around the room for Mistress, you need to get used to it. No need to worry about it slipping all the way in...it has wings to keep it in place. The way your cock is sticking out of my bikini, I would think it agrees with you! Tell Mistress how it feels."

"It feels a bit strange. Every step I take it slides in and out. But in an erotic way it turns me on... thank you Goddess." It was very humiliating. Deb got on the bed and lay on her stomach.

"I knew you would love it Tiffany. Come here and kiss your Mistress ass, as I tell you about my lunch with Abby."

I positioned my face over her ass, and began kissing her ass through her panty hose.

"I told Abby that you would drop her clothes at her condo. She said she is going away for a couple of days, but could leave her key under the door mat. She is embarrassed because her place is a mess; she hasn't had time to clean it. That's when I got a brain storm! I mentioned we have a cleaning lady who owes me a day's work, and I would gladly send her over to clean her place. Take off my panty hose and put your lips to my ass."

I slid them off, and planted kisses all over.

"I told her, Tiffany would be over tomorrow morning, and make her apartment spotless! Abby couldn't thank me enough. So you will bring your new maid uniform, and wear it while you clean tomorrow. Stick your tongue in my ass hole if this appeals to you."

I spread her cheeks and buried my face in her rose bud. It tasted bitter from her long day at work.

"My maid husband likes to be loaned out! You will clean with your pussy plug, and will wear my panty hose. I also bought you proper slut pumps that you will wear...size 11. They have a 5 inch heel, so might be uncomfortable at first. Ahh that tongue is so deep in my ass! This is soooo hot...make me cum Tiffany!!"

I went to work fucking her with my tongue. I feverishly alternated licking her ass and pussy. It didn't take long before she had a shattering orgasm all over my face. My cock was leaking pre cum like a broken pipe. Deb got up and told me to prepare her shower, and to be dressed in my maid uniform when I come out.

I did as I was told, and first pulled on her tight panty hose. The dress was one piece and I pulled it over my head. It was red with black trim. The ruffles at the hem line just about covered my balls. I found my new shoes...they were black with pointed toe. I could hardly stand up, but stumbled about trying to keep my balance. The hose kept my butt plug in tight, and actually felt good filling my ass. My legs actually looked good with the seamed panty hose and high heels. Deb came out...

"I absolutely love it! You look very hot Tiffany. Let me see how you walk."

I was unsteady but managed to walk the room. She teased my hair with her hands, and straightened my dress. Deb told me to sit down and cross my legs. I sat at her make up table.

"Simply amazing... But you are missing one thing." Deb grabbed her lip stick case and painted my lips a cherry red.

"That's good Tiffany, pucker those lips. I must take a picture of you. I want a big smile and touch your panty hose as I snap pic." I was her slut maid and she had me dead to rights!

"Now get undressed and pack your uniform in our over night bag. You may wear your panty hose to bed. Take out your pussy plug and wash it...you don't have to sleep with it in. Pick up Abby's clothes from the cleaners tomorrow morning, then get your sweet buns over to her place. I expect her place to be spotless! Laundry too...and yes you have my permission to sniff her panties. Do you have any questions Tiffany?"

"I will do as you wish Mistress, but why did you take my picture?" I knew my question would cost me, and quickly regretted my words.

"Because I could...that's why! What I decide to do with it is up to me. Just for that I will take another picture. Take this dildo and rap your red lips around it. That's right like your sucking a cock. Hold it with both hands and look right into the camera. Lick it...get that tongue out!"

I did as demanded as she snapped picture after picture. Deb had turned me into her sissy slut, and I just went along with it falling into the most submissive zone I could ever imagine.

"You will sleep in the guest bedroom again tonight, and you will keep your plug up your pussy. Time for bed...you have a busy day tomorrow."

"I am sorry Goddess; I didn't mean to offend you." She put her foot to my mouth and I kissed it.

"You must learn that misbehavior has consequences. Now get out and shut the door."

There I was stumbling out the door in my heels, feeling completely humiliated.

Part Two

The next morning was Thursday, and I still had to wait until Saturday night until I could cum. The more built up my testosterone was, the more submissive I became. Debs breakfast was prepared, and I took a long shower. I took out the butt plug and washed it, and put it back in my ass. While wearing my panty hose, Deb was given her morning massage. After about forty minutes, she got up.

"Nicely done Tiffany, you may prepare my shower now. You should be on your way to Brooklyn, and don't forget your uniform and lipstick." The thought crossed my mind about wearing the maid outfit...She would never know if I had it on. Deb felt my ass hole to make sure my butt plug was in.

"I am glad you are getting used to your new found friend in your pussy. Don't forget to pick up the dry cleaning, and Abby's key is under the door mat. Don't worry about cooking tonight; I am going to the gym, then out for dinner and drinks with some friends. You can make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Have fun today! She stroked my cock a few times, and then went into the shower. I was just about out of the door when Deb called me back.

"Oh and Tiffany, be sure to take self pictures while you are cleaning. I will be waiting to see them." Well...So much for my bright idea.

"Yes Mistress Deborah. I prepared some fresh fruit and green tea for your breakfast, its waiting for you downstairs."

"Thank you Tiffany. Oh and baby, take the feather duster in the kitchen closet along with you, and include it in your pictures. You are dismissed." I put on jeans and a tee shirt, over my hose.

After picking up Abby's skirt and blouse from the cleaners, I headed to her place. I opened the door and was surprised how big it was. She had 2 large bedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room, kitchen and a den she used as her office. Luckily all the rooms were on one floor. I was also surprised what a mess her place was. She was always so meticulous in her appearance, but kept such a sloppy house. The kitchen sink was filled with pots and pans and dirty dishes, and all the rooms had clothing thrown about.

After putting on my dress and heels, I applied the red lipstick Deb left out for me. I immediately got quite aroused thinking about the situation Deb put me in. Here I was dressed as a sissy maid cleaning my wife's friend's house! Abby had all hard wood floors except for the tiled kitchen. My heels clicked on the floor as I slowly got to my task. I started in the kitchen, and hand washed all the dishes. Her dishwasher was also filled with dirty plates. It took me over an hour to wash, dry and put away all her silver ware and dishes. My feet were all ready killing me! Abby's bathrooms were also a mess, with cosmetics and toiletries covering her counter tops. I cleaned her shower and rearranged everything neatly. I emptied her small waste basket that contained some well used tampons.

I scrubber her floors on my hands and knees... As the day went on I sent many pictures of me in different poses...cleaning toilets, dusting furniture, and doing her laundry. Deb text me...

"Tiffany these photos are priceless! All the girls in my office are laughing hysterically at them. Send me a few of you sniffing Abby's worn panties. LOL!"

I really didn't believe Deb would show my pics but the thought of it had pre cum dripping in my hose. Abby's hamper was filled with lingerie... A weeks worth of panties, bras, stockings, yoga pants and gym shorts. There was a low cut laced white panty where the gusset was a bit yellow and brown. I put it to my face and was in heaven! I sent Deb a picture of me sniffing them. Another text...

"It appears Abby had a long day wearing those panties! Make sure you hand wash them all and put them away in her panty drawer. After all... you are her bitch today as well as mine. This is all amazing!! Also I thought it would be a nice touch if you left some fresh flowers on her dinning room table."

"Yes Goddess, I will see to it." Abby's bed sheets were smeared with make up and lip stick. I threw them in the wash and changed them with fresh linen and pillow cases. All her lingerie was soaking in the sink, and I gently hand washed them with Woolite. They were so silky and small, and I was hard thinking about her wearing them. I spent extra time getting all the gussets and g-strings nice and clean.

After everything dried, it was put away in her bedroom drawers. I even straightened them out, making sure clothes were folded neatly. Her panties and bras were separated and laid flat side by side. A couple pair of jeans were quite wrinkled, and I ironed them. It was now late in the afternoon, and I took a break.

Sitting down on her white leather couch, I stroked my cock through my panty hose. I was teasing myself thinking about my situation. I removed my heels, and felt relief. Then my cell rang...

"Hi Paulie, How is it going?" It was Meghan.

"Hi Meg, its great to hear from you... Things are crazy good!

"Do tell me all about it, and spare me no details." It was super humiliating, telling her how dominant Deb had become, and at that very moment I was cleaning Abby's house in a maids uniform and butt plug! She listened to me intently giggling every once in a while.

"I created a monster. Deb is outstanding! I never thought she would make you a sissy maid. Is your cock nice and hard?"

"Always hard Meg...my cum day is Saturday. I am ready to explode!"

"Can you do me a favor Paulie?"

"Sure Meg, anything you want."

"I want you to pull your panty hose under your balls, so your cock is sticking out from your dress and send me a pic. Try to get your legs and shoes in the shot. Don't show me your face. How do you feel about Dan jacking off to your pic?" I was speechless for awhile then answered.

"It actually is hot thinking about your gay husband getting off looking at me...and not knowing it's me!" I took a couple of shots and picked out the best one. My cock was actually leaking in the picture.

"Oh my Paulie, that is perfect. We both might get off on it! Don't worry I will never tell him it's his old friend Paul. I think I will print it and have him come all over it. I will let you know how he likes it. Get back to work and serve Mistress Deborah well!"

"Thanks for calling Meghan. I will make you proud."

Well I was just about finished, and had her place looking pristine. The floors were drying nicely and shining. I put my clothes back on and headed out to buy Abby flowers. I set them in a vase, and made my way home. I wondered what time Deb would be home, and if she really showed my pics to her friends.

When I got home, I showered and put my panty hose back on. Then I got a text from Meghan. She sent me my sissy maid picture covered with spunk. She included...Dan liked it very much, and wished he had your phone number LOL. I sent her back a smiley face. I actually felt a bit flattered that I got him off!

I ate my gourmet dinner of peanut butter and Jelly, and it was about eight o'clock when Deb called.

"I take it things went well at Abby's Tiffany?" I heard music in the background.

"She won't recognize the place it is spotless Mistress."

"Perfect. I am having a good time, and will be home quite late. I want you to wait up for me wearing the new dildo that attaches to your face. You can get me off before bed. I think while you are waiting, another enema is in order. I want you nice and clean Tiffany."

Scottt
Scottt
190 Followers