Unexpected Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
192 Followers

"I called Conner yesterday, and told him you were hung up on a project, and he should bring your plaque next week. I gave the kid down the block $10 to ring our door bell and run at noon."

I got down on my knees and passionately kissed Deb's legs and feet. "Thank you Mistress, thank you. I thanked her many times, while showering her with kisses.

"You have proven your submission to me. I am over whelmed with joy, and very proud of you! I am also stoked, that I have such power over you. Tonight will be all about you. I will give you pleasure you never thought possible. Before you serve lunch ..." Deb was smiling, and pointing to her pussy.

"All this has made me very wet." Her red bikini bottom showed the wetness. Deb lay on the couch with her legs open, and I attacked her pussy with my tongue like it was my last meal. She screamed with orgasm in five minutes, soaking my face.

"Now you can serve lunch Tiffany." I moved as fast as I could to the patio, almost falling in my heels.

"Tiffany, calm down, have a glass of perseco and a sandwich. You may eat with me...you have earned it." After a couple of glasses of wine, and a few sandwiches, Deb had me stand before her and pull down my panties.

"Put your hands on your knees." I was bent over with my ass facing her, and she slapped my ass silly! It actually hurt a bit. I wondered how the neighbors didn't hear the slaps. After a dozen slaps, she tightened the plug in my ass by pushing it in, and pulled up my panties. She put a cigarette in her mouth and I lit it immediately. There was silence while I stood beside her. After she finished her smoke she said...

"You are learning my slave. I expected you to ask me about your spanking. But you now know that I can do anything to you without question. If you must know, you were spanked for being such a slut today. Dressed in your pretty dress and stockings, you were willing to entice a guest. I can't blame you...Conner is a good looking man, but I hope your red ass reminds you of your status." My face was as red as my ass! "I want to enjoy the sunshine, try to be quiet as you clean up."

Quiet I was, I mean as quiet as I could be in high heels. Deb napped on the patio, as I cleaned the kitchen. After about half an hour she got up.

"I am going upstairs to nap a bit more; I suggest you do the same in the guest bedroom. We have a busy night ahead. By the way, Abby called me before, and was quite pleased with the cleaning of her house. She could not believe how neat and spotless it was. She wanted 'Tiffany's' phone number, so she can hire her permanently. I told her Tiffany is very booked right now, but if she has any openings I would let her know. If you continue being naughty, I will send you there again...and next time she will be home!"

"Thank You Goddess. I apologize for being a slut today. Thank You for correcting me." She gently rubbed my sore ass and went upstairs. I needed to cum so badly; I didn't even recognize myself anymore!

Part Four

Deb came into the guest bedroom, and woke me by rubbing my cock. It was dark outside; we must have napped for hours. She was wearing black leather shorts, and black thigh high stockings. Her leather top barely covered her tits. She completed her look with knee high patent leather boots, with five inch stiletto heels. I never saw that outfit before, nor did I ever see her wearing so much black mascara. Deb's blonde hair was pulled back tightly... Her lips were painted with a shinny red. I thought I died in my sleep and went to heaven!

"Tiffany I have left you clothes to wear for this evening. They are on our bed. You may leave on your stockings and shoes. Go clean up good for Mistress and get ready. I assume you had an enema treatment today?"

"Yes Mistress Deborah, just as you requested."

"You may take out your pussy plug for tonight. I also left you two blue pills to take, after you get dressed. Present yourself to me when you are ready." I knew what the pills were; I occasionally used Viagra, but I certainly didn't need them now...and never took more than one. My cock was hard as Steele!

She left me a white camisole with spaghetti straps, and a lacy top and bottom. It had breast cups built inside. In a box from Victoria's secret was a lacy white panty...one that a bride might wear on her wedding night. It was lined with satin, and had ornate designs. My camisole fit tightly around my ass, and the hem was very short, ending at my stocking tops. I cleaned myself up, and found a small bottle of perfume next to my red lipstick. I dabbed myself with the perfume and applied the lipstick. After taking the pills I found Deb sitting on the chair next to our bed, smoking a joint. I glanced at myself in the long mirror, and did a double take...I actually looked hot!

"There you are my lovely Tiffany, dressed so sexy in virgin white." She walked to me and slid her hands all over my body. "You smell so sweet too! " Deb put the joint to my red lips, and I inhaled. "Does your pussy feel empty without your plug?"

"Yes Mistress, I had it in so long, it feels weird without it."

"Go to my dresser and get the black harness, and strap it around my waist." As she stood, I knelt and clasped it around her tight leather shorts.

"Now get the dildo that attaches." It was long and thin, but had a head like a real cock.

"The rest is up to you Tiffany... If you want me to make you come, attach the dildo to Mistress's harness and beg me to fuck you. If not, you may go to the spare bedroom and jerk yourself off." I was a bit hesitant, but I knelt and attached her dildo. Deb sat in the chair with one leg over the arm, stroking her tan cock.

"Crawl to me Tiffany, and beg to suck my cock." I crawled to her, and as I begged to suck it, she was slapping it across my face teasing me with it.

"Please Mistress, let me worship your cock with my mouth...please let me suck it...please Goddess." She continued teasing me for awhile, then held it still and put it to my lips.

"Show Mistress what a true slut you are, and take my cock in your mouth." I put the tip in first, and then slowly bobbed up and down. I went too far a couple of times and almost gagged. Deb pulled my hair keeping the rhythm of my mouth.

"I could cum just watching this...now get that tongue out and lick up and down the shaft. I think my Tiffany loves to suck cock. You can't get enough can you my slut. Look me in the eyes while you service my cock!" Deb leaned over and felt my cock.

"Sucking cock has your clitty so hard. Soon you will be sucking real cock for Mistress... getting it ready for my pussy. You and I will both have our red lipstick on as we both suck Conner's cock! She raised my camisole, and was spanking my panty ass. She was on fire, and continued to humiliate me.

"My Sissy cock sucking husband...! After this week I will need a real man to fuck me! You can be rewarded by wearing my lingerie, and sniffing my panties." I was moaning as I sucked her dildo, she was incredible. She pushed me away, and relit her joint. As she stepped to her dressing table her cock was wobbling between her legs.

"Get up and fix your lipstick Tiffany, you left most of it on my cock. Next month I might add a wig...or have you apply make up. I never thought you would go this far...so might as well go all the way." While I was putting on lipstick, she pulled down my panties. My cock was harder and bigger than I could ever remember. As much as I wanted to cum, I never wanted this night to end...it was the most erotic week of my life!

"Look at your clitty , it is so big and hard. Tiffany likes being degraded by her Mistress.

I want you on the bed, on all fours with your panties down NOW!" I pulled my panties down and as Deb directed and got on all fours. My ass was sticking out, from my camisole. Deb rubbed something on my ass hole, and knelt behind me.

"Don't you dare cum... until I tell you to" She placed the dildo to my ass hole, and teased it a bit, putting it in and taking it out. Not deep at first, but making me feel it enter.

"You want it all the way in, don't you my slave? I will not fuck you until you beg!" She continued to tease my ass hole, and I started to rock back and forth so it would go deeper.

"Goddess please fuck me, fill my pussy with your cock. Please put it all the way in, so I can feel your cock inside me. Please Mistress fuck me hard!" Deb put the tip in, and I gasped as it entered.

"Just relax Tiffany and accept it, there is no reason to fight it anymore, relax your pussy and let it slide in." I did relax my ass hole, and she slowly inserted it. At first it hurt a bit, but there was a point when it was pleasurable. She kept her cock still, and I rocked my body up and down on it.

"That's it Tiffany, accept my cock." Deb started to fuck me harder and deeper. She was gasping for air, and so was I.

"I will now fuck your pussy hard and you may cum Tiffany, but don't touch your clitty." She was pounding my ass, and it was stirring my cock. Deb grabbed my cock as she was fucking me, and I exploded all over the bed. My cock shot loads and loads of cum. It was the greatest orgasm of my life. Her cock inside of me stimulated it all. She pulled out of me, and we both fell over on our backs. I had cum, but my cock was still very hard.

I grabbed Deb, and took off her strap on, and pulled down her leather shorts. I had never fucked Debs ass and this was as good a time as any. She was startled at first, but took my direction.

"Get that ass in the air bitch!" I took cum from the bed and rubbed it in her ass hole. Her head was low on a pillow. My cock is long but not thick, so it slid in nicely. I fucked her hard, thinking about all the things she did to me that week. She was breathless, but moaning in pleasure.

"Beg me to cum in your ass bitch" She was screaming in orgasm.

"Please Paul, cum in my ass...cum hard! I deserve this." While slapping her ass I shot another load up my wife's ass. She fell on her stomach in exhaustion. I fell right next to her. After a few minutes, Deb was still laying there and said...

"Paul if you don't lick your cum from my ass, Tiffany will no longer exist." I was dumbfounded! But my cock was stirring again. My submissive desires were gone, so the task would be difficult. Deb made it easier for me... she sat on my face.

"You made a mess in my ass now lick it clean! Put that tongue to work and swallow it all." Cum was leaking out into my mouth, and I sucked and licked her ass hole as directed. The taste of her ass, and my spunk were bitter, but not as bad as I imagined. Deb had another orgasm, as I rimmed her. I also jerked off as my face was buried in her rose bud. We were both totally spent! We both laid on our backs staring at the ceiling in bliss.

"What a day Deb...What a week!! I never thought you had it in you. You were phenomenal."

"I didn't think I had it in me either, but the more of a bitch I was to you, the better you liked it. I actually felt like a 'Goddess'. I just kept on pushing your limits, and loved every minute of it. Is your ass as sore as mine??" She was giggling.

"It's both sore and red!" I playfully threw a pillow at her.

"Do you think other married couples are as crazy as us?"

"I don't know Deb, but they don't know what their missing." Deb was looking at a calendar in her phone, and she swiped out a week next month.

"This is your next slave week...make a note of it. Oh shit, I forgot to tell you, Meghan will be in that weekend. She has business in New York."

"So we could push my slave week back a few days, I know you two want to spend time together." Deb smiled...

"We will leave things as they are. It gives me time to be more creative...The three of us will have a grand old time!" Haha...I was starting to get hard again!

The following week, I got a call from Abby.

"Hello Paul, I called Deb and thanked her for the use of your cleaning lady, but I wanted to thank you too. She did an amazing job!"

"We were happy to help you out Abby, I'm glad you were pleased." She had better be pleased, I worked my ass off!

"Something I didn't mention to Deborah...A couple of years ago I had a cleaning service, and I never trusted them. So I had hidden cameras installed throughout my house. When Deb was good enough to send Tiffany, I turned them on." My entire body was shaking, I remained silent.

"I have an eight hour video of 'Tiffany."

"What do you want Abby?" I was angry and embarrassed.

"I don't want anything to interfere with Deborah's friendship, so we will keep this between us. Imagine if the video somehow appeared at the firehouse??"

"I will ask again Abby...What do you want?

"It's quite simple Paul. Tiffany will be at my beck and call when ever I summons her. It won't be that often, and I will give you notice. Think of all the fun we can have dressing Tiffany in different outfits! Of course she will also be my maid. I know this is a shock to you, but I also know down deep you are turned on."

"Abby please don't do this, I don't like deceiving Deb."

"I will be in touch 'Tiffany'." She hung up. I didn't know what to do. Later that day, I decided to call Meghan and ask her advice. After telling her what Abby did, she said

"That English Bitch!! I can't believe she would stoop that low. I always told Deb there was something I didn't trust about Abby. Paul, don't say anything about this to Deb. I will see you in a couple of weeks, and will figure something out. If Abby calls you, be nice to her, but stall everything until I arrive." Meghan made me feel better about my circumstance. If anyone could help it is Meghan.

To be continued...

Scottt
Scottt
192 Followers