Unexpected Night

Story Info
Couple meets a new friend with unplanned results.
1.3k words
9.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mardrjc
mardrjc
34 Followers

So last night was unusual in a few ways for a simple night at a bar for drinks.

We have been in the life style on and off for a number of years. We had taken some long breaks while busy with family and life in general, but now becoming empty nesters, we had started to be more active again.

Both of us are on our 50s, with a few extra pounds, but we try to stay in shape as best we can. I have pepper gray hair, while my wife Julie has a dark brown hair, with some gray in front.

We met James in a on line group referred to us by one of the women in the lifestyle group we belonged to. He was also married and they were a life style also. Some chat and emails were exchanged and unexpectedly when we learned that he was going to out for business in LA in a few days. His was was coming with him at first, but plans changed because of some last minute family issues.

He was flying out on business for a week on a Sunday, and we had an opportunity to meet for drinks that night. We made arrangements to be off on Monday, and made plans to meet him for drinks Sunday night. We made it clear that this was to just meet and get to know each other, and see what happened later in the week.

That night, we got ready, of course I just wore slacks and a button down shirt, but Julie was going to be the main attraction since James was out for the week solo.

She wore a black semi sheer low cut tank top, with black bra, a long white button down shirt that went past her butt, black tights and over the knee boots.

We headed out to a local bar to watch an hockey game and sent him a text with the address. Settled in we ordered drinks and Julie wasted no time and ordered a double tequila shot too.

After a hour, and the start of a second round, we had almost given up on James, when my wife suddenly perked up over my shoulder and motioned to turn around.

In walked James, she had recognized him for his profile photos and photos that they had exchanged. She waved him over to our table and made sure he sat on the other side of her from me.

He introduced himself and seemed like a really nice guy, black man in his mid 40s, bald and about average built.

Common thing he had with me was former military, and with Julie it was country music and Chicago area because of her sister had lived out near there for a few years.

He was able to order a drink just before last call, with the bar closing in only 30 minutes.

First unusual thing was Julie asked him if he wanted to come by our place before heading back to his hotel... we never invite a swing partner back to our home except select women she has played with before.

Driving back to our home, Julie wasted no time letting me know she was interested in playing with him, and rubbing my cock as I drove to get me to agree.

At the house, I made us drinks, set out some tequila shots and Julie answered the door when he arrived shortly after us. We settled in our den, and continued to make smalltalk about life and then about experience in the lifestyle.

We started talking about a couple of amateur porn scenes and movies, and he happened to bring up some older amateur videos by Jan B.

Julie never heard of her, so we found some want watched some scenes. Julie settled in on the couch between me and James, as the scene changed, she alternated kissing between us, and then slipped around and opened James pants. His cock flipped out, with the head slipping between her lips.

Watching my wife give attention to his black cock got me thinking to move us into the down stairs spare bedroom. In a few minutes, I took her bay the hand with James following, and we went in to the down stairs spare bedroom, James and myself naked and Julie just had her black tank top on.

I had switched in the porn loop on that TV and turned off the lights off. Julie sandwiched between us, a vibrator humming around her pussy as I kissed her nipples and James laid back as her other hand stroked his cock.

As my wife turned and went from my cock to James cock, kissing a licking, she amounted guest first.

This was the second unusual thing that happened, since it was unplanned, and we only were going to met and talk at first, no one had condoms, but Julie gave me a look and took him bareback.

This was very, very rare, I had to give her the OK, she had only taken one or two other men besides me bareback in the over 20 years we had played in the life style.

She shifted over, spreading her legs and guiding him over her. In the light from the TV, I could see her back arch and hear her moans as he started to push his cock into her. She reached for the lube, spreading over his chick to help her take it.

As he fucked her, she squeezed my hand with almost every thrust from him and moan she let out. Suddenly she started to shake and buck, having a orgasm.

James pulled out, his cock dripping and a load of his cum dumped over Julie's stomach.

I was about to explode when Julie leaned over and started to suck my cock, working on the head and her tongue lick down the shaft. I shot a load of cum over her face and some into her mouth.

Our guess James then moved behind here sliding his cock back into her pussy from behind as she finished kissing and licking my cum seeping out of my cock.

Julie harried her head in a pillow as James rounded deeply, she gave out almost a scream as his cock spread her open from behind, load about being a slut and taking his black cock like a whore. Suddenly James pushed forward, almost shoving Julie to the mattress, her ass turned up he started to cum, loading her pussy.

Stumbling back, James sat down in the floor across from the bed, his cock still dripping my wife's pussy juices and cum still leaking from his cock. Julie slipped off the bed, and cleaned his cock with her mouth, glancing back to see if I was still hard.

My cock had got hard watching my wife get fucked a second time, pointing towards the ceiling, as she scaled back to bed, she took my hand and guided me back between her legs, her only clear quests was for me to fuck her slut pussy.

My cock slipped into her used, spread wet pussy, a mix of her juices and his cum as lube, as I ducked her, Julie kept asking to be fucked like a slut. She pushed my ass to help drive my cock deeper into her swollen pussy. then as she started to cum a second time, her pussy almost squeezed my cock out of her, the spasm of her orgasm pushed me over the edge and I started to cum, also filling my comment into the mix in she her pussy.

As I slipped out, the mix of wetness ran out of here down her ass and on the the sheets.

The night when from a casual first meeting to some very unexpected and unusual events. James sat still along the wall, as I laid on the bed while Julie ran to the bathroom to pee.

When she returned and headed upstairs to our bedroom. James got dressed and thanked me, from the landing Julie blew him a. Kiss good night. With that I walked him to the door and thanked him for the fun we had with my wife.

Crawling into bed, my wife was ready to cuddle and was worn out form out night with her new friend.

mardrjc
mardrjc
34 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 01 His interracial fantasy becomes his wife's reality.in Interracial Love
My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 01 A white married woman falls for her daughter’s black BF.in Interracial Love
Tutor Turns Hotwife Her husband knew she deserved a bigger cock.in Interracial Love
My Wife Starts Dating Black Ch. 01 She wants to date black--again--and it excites me, too!in Interracial Love
The Work of Art Ch. 01 A young husband learns he has the power to grant permission.in Loving Wives
More Stories