Unexpected Outcome

Story Info
Morgan unexpectedly starts a new life chapter with Adrian.
2.2k words
4.59
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The finale to Unexpected Encounter.

----------

The darkness, the stickiness and the euphoric dizziness made it quite tricky as I felt my way looking for light.

As Adrian seemingly had passed out on the floor, I searched my way for the needed bathroom.

A couple swipes and stumbles led me to the curtains, where i gently opened them to gain some visibility. I peaked between the curtains to see nothing but a dark green world of trees.

My clouded desire for Adrian had me forget our destination was in the middle of the woods in the high up mountains.

I smiled looking out into the dark green ocean of trees with a wave of happiness chilling through my body.

My body jumped a good foot off the ground as Adrian grabbed me from behind to whisper, "Holy shit it's gorgeous up here."

"My god you scared me," as I felt his warm body fold into my crevices from behind as he hugged me firmly.

We sat there breathing in the beauty without a work for quite some time.

Finally my need for a bathroom broke the moment, "I need to pee!"

"Good, so do I", he laughed.

He followed me towards the area of the cabin we hoped was our bio-destination, upon mistakenly ending up in the kitchen.

"Well here's the lovely kitchen," as I u-turned looking more desperately.

Finally, I opened the winning door with us both jokingly wedging our way to release two loud streams of urine.

"AHHHHHH", Adrian loudly exhaled.

"Sword fight", I smiled looking over to him as I leaned my weight against his body.

He looked down and over with, "Wow, you have a gorgeous cock - how have I never noticed that?"

"Uh do you even know my name?", I smiled sarcastically into his eyes.

"Fredo, right?"

"Fredo-Giovanni, my lovers call me."

"Lovers?"

"Oh of course, you are one of...", I paused to jokingly let the interaction go silent.

"Uh, one of how many!?"

"One of one, you shit!", I playfully shook my head.

"That's it?", he smirked back at me.

"One baby - you are my first and only affair."

"Oh wow, we're an affair huh?"

"Well good point actually, my wife and I haven't seen each other in months, so technically no longer an affair", I titled my head matter-of-factually.

"How is that even possible?", he asked, with an interestingly serious tone.

All while, we remained naked in front of the dimly lit toilet, I looked at him back with a serious tone, "She took a job outside of the country."

"Oh no, Morgan, I'm so sorry", his eyes dropped with an empathetic tone.

After feeling the moment quickly become uncomfortable, I took his hand and led us back to the open living area.

As we were walking slowly into the open area of the cabin, "Wait, so are you two done done?", he said, as if wanting some closure to the topic.

"Yes, sadly she filed for divorce last week", I quickly stuttered to correct myself with, "Sorry, I don't mean 'sadly' as in I'm sad to report, I just mean, I think it's kind of sad whenever relationships end. But truly I'm good - actually great - and it was just a matter of time. We weren't meant to be married - really should have just stayed friends."

We both slowly sat onto the corduroy couch while Adrian looked over at me with, "Well I'm sorry Fredo, I mean Morgan", with a friendly smile.

"Ah thanks, Jim, I mean Adrian", I smiled back.

"Well from the adventures we've had, kind of feels like you've rebounded quite well."

I looked down toward his crotch area, "Well sure, I've become this dude's fuck-toy", as I grabbed his heavy, limp cock, "which I have thoroughly enjoyed."

Adrian grabs onto my thigh, pulls himself up to my face and quietly whispers, "That dude can't stop thinking of you."

My arm and and body swung around to respond his intense claim, "Oh?", I whispered back with my eyebrows raising.

"God yes", he exhaled back.

Drafting behind my update, "Well speaking of relationships, how are you and your partner doing?"

"What partner?", as this hand raised up to pull me against him.

"Oh no - what happened?"

Adrian bit down onto my lip with his tongue quickly entering my mouth, while exhaling, "This happened."

I smiled responding to his answer with my head slowly nodding in acceptance to the moment our relationship seemingly took a formal turn.

My arms reciprocated the embrace as we intensely felt each other's bodies and tongues.

My brain and happiness twirled in knowing I was being promoted from fuck-toy, and wanted to quickly reward my new lover.

My hands reached up to his face and exhaled, "What do you want to do with your fuck-toy now?"

"Get inside", he quickly and quietly whispered inside my mouth.

I quickly elevated my leg over his body to plop down onto his growing cock, while finding his lips to lightly bite down with, "I like that request."

My hormones were firing as I began to slowly slide and grind to build his erection back up.

For the first time, my body truly was having to earn my lover's sex. My hips never moved in this manner to try and stimulate my large target.

As my hips danced up, down and around Adrian's thick cock, my hand reached up to our mouths for spit with my instructed, "We're going to need this", as I dumped spit into my fingers, which partly spilled into his mouth as we continued to kiss.

The spit was immediately transported onto his now firm cock which allowed my thrusting asshole to slide up back and forth on his now slippery cock.

Adrian followed suit by taking his own wad of spit down for more lubricant for our needed runway.

My hips found a groove sliding up and down his veined pole, which began to feel amazing on my already open hole.

This position empowered my ability to control my dominant lover as I gripped his face while sliding back and forth on his slick cock.

"I want in", Adrian demanded with a low grunt.

He reached under to position his large, wet tip into my ass as I shifted my body up to help accomodate.

"Oh god yes", I quietly announced as I felt the tip rub against my ass, while enjoying my discovery of this position's benefits.

Once his tip entered past my ring, I slowly shifted up and down slightly to allow for the tip to comfortably slide further inside.

My head tilted back as the feeling of being filled up, in addition to all the intense emotions swirling with a louder, "Oh god!"

Adrian seemingly also felt the moment as he looked up at me, while his hands firmly slapped onto my ass to grip hard with, "God yes is right!"

As my emotions attempted to ambitiously plummet down onto his rock-hard cock, my hands quickly helped the situation by adding another large wad of spit.

I laughed when I felt Adrian's hand meet my hand with his own spit at the exact same time, both clearly aware we needed to help the cause.

I looked down at him with a smile as we both slathered his cock with spit to enable my ass to get to work.

Many careful adjustments later, I was officially and finally controlling my new lover's cock like an absolute professional.

I quickly learned how to go up and down using both my legs and hips, which quickly became my favorite position in being fucked.

Adrian's head shifted back and loudly moaned, "Yes baby", as I wiggled my ass down onto his full cock's length.

"You like this baby?", as he quickly shook his head with acceptance.

"You like how I'm fucking you?", I pulled his face back into mine as I intensely, almost hypnotically stared into his eyes.

"My god yes", he passionately confessed into my mouth.

My shifts intensified knowing I was owning the pace of our ride.

I felt my bouncing cock beginning to drip more and more stringy cum all over my balls, shaft and his belly.

"I'm going to lose it inside you", his sweaty face pleaded continuing to stare into my squinting eyes.

I plummeted down to the base of his balls with a couple forceful bounces up and down, as I began to feel some pulsating inside.

Adrian shifted his hips upward to meet my thrusts with, "I'm fucking cuming so hard baby."

My hips gave their best attempt at fucking with many gyrating thrusts with his head shifted back.

As I fucked him up and down, my knees began to catch fire and burn from the couch, but nothing could stop me as I was plummeting up and down on his spewing cock.

"My god your cock feels good - keep cuming, baby", I moaned loudly.

After beginning to feel his stiff cock soften, I boldly decided to have Adrian finish my own dripping cock by lifting up and forcefully pushing my hips and cock into his non-expecting mouth.

He quickly opened while looking up at me confused as I intently shoved my cock past his dry lips.

He gagged slightly as my stiff cock slowly pushed inside past his comfort zone.

I devilishly smiled down on him with, "I like this baby", as he looked up with squinting eyes.

While my ass was leaking fluids all over his body, Adrian reached up to help take care of me with half of my cock now inside his mouth.

He had one hand firmly holding onto my hip, almost as-if to protect himself from me pushing further inside his mouth, while he grabbed onto my balls with a caressing hold.

It only took a few thrusts to have my head jet back and flood his mouth with my seed.

I glanced down to see his eyes widened ingesting my streams of cum.

After a few more intense pulses, I pulled my cock out and slid down to meet his face, which had not yet swallowed my cum.

Adrian's eyes finally squinted as he swallowed the large gulp to release, "Ahhhh", as I smiled and openly kissed into his mouth.

Our bodies were glued back together with all the bodily fluids my ass had released onto his body, including our sweat. We made out for minutes while staring into each other.

Finally, Adrian pulls back with, "Who would have thought?"

My shoulders shrugged agreeing with my own silent questioning.

He quietly continued with, "I really thought we would be just hook up buddies - something clicked at some point - I don't know", he admitted.

I smiled back and shrugged again, as-if I had done something calculated to gain his interest.

As I laid glued on top of his body, my cock playfully thrust into his cock with, "I think I know the answer", smiling wider into his mouth.

He reached around and plunged his fingers forcefully into my drenched, abused ass with, "Funny - yes we fuck amazingly, but clearly there's more here. And the timing of everything."

My eyes widened, almost suspiciously, "More?"

"More."

"Explain", I calmly asked.

Things went silent for at least a minute while our bodies remained frozen stuck together.

"I don't know - I just feel like things quickly popped with us. Or at least from my perspective - I just find myself thinking about you - often."

My insides were bursting like fireworks.

"I like that."

His fingers went back into my ass, "That's it? Just - 'I like that'?"

My battered ass felt his multiple fingers, "Ouch!", as I bit down on his lip.

I looked into his eyes while sliding my tongue inside his mouth, "I really like that!"

He exhaled and mumbled into my mouth, "Much better."

That feeling of accomplishment shot through my body. Not like the kind of accomplishment feeling you get from finishing a test in school or winning a race.

Just having gone through this insanely boring transition in life and all of a sudden everything in life woke up.

Adrian was the perfect answer at the perfect time in my life. It didn't happen overnight, but nothing good happens fast.

We ended up staying two nights, which turned out to be the best trip of my life.

We went to the store to cook at home, we found a local bar and got drunk, we walked and talked for hours and hours, we fucked, we slept and never were more than a few inches apart the whole trip - it was truly the best, most spontaneous adventure I had ever been on.

Once life settled back into a new routine, we found ourselves together daily.

About a year after our trip, Adrian asked to move in together, which I of course agreed to.

Just last week we decided to celebrate our first year anniversary by daring ourselves to do it in the place it all started - the steam room at the gym.

I let him bend me over and quickly fuck me in the steam room after everyone had left.

As we tip-toed to the showers, I slapped his ass hard and firmly kissed him with, "Happy Anniversary to my two-pump-chump!"