Unexpected Perquisites Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_S
Lady_S
22 Followers

Holding the metal badge in my hand, I opened the letter. The letterhead had been printed in bold - 'SLUT SCHOOL FOR GIRLS' and below that 'Our motto - obey, serve, submit and the insignia, that of the symbol of Venus, at one side. I went through the letter and read through the lines eagerly.

Notice for students of Slut School

Two school inspectors shall be visiting the school for the purpose of assessing the progress of the students. It is necessary that the school dress is worn without exception. Lips must be glossy pink. The badge that you found in the cover must be pinned on the left side of the halter bra. The hair must have the two ribbon hair ties.

In assessing a student's progress, the inspectors shall ascertain the level of acceptance of and compliance to the spirit of the school as revealed in our motto - OBEY, SERVE, SUBMIT.

It is expected that the student shall be obedient to every command, submissive to each demand, tolerant to all pain and slave to all humiliation.

It is made very clear that each inspector shall independently assess the student and anything less than 100 will lead to suspension and anything below 95 lead to dismissal from school.

Signed

Principal.

I didn't have time to read a second time. I quickly wore the dress and all the accessories and pinned the badge at the appropriate place on my breast. I applied make up as best as I could in a hurry, but didn't forget that the lips would have to be a glossy pink.

I was about to rush and run to the office room, trying my best to be within the stipulated fifteen minutes when I received a call from Mr. Williams. He had extended the time from fifteen to thirty minutes but enquired if I was ready. I breathed easily, now with these extra minutes I wouldn't have to rush.

"Are you dressed and ready for tonight, Sarah?" Mr. Williams enquired nonetheless.

I affirmed that I was ready and specifically dressed as required of me and I could report to his office instantly if he so required.

"Stay where you are Sarah. In a moment you will have a visitor. Remember what your badge demands? Obey, Serve and Submit! That must be strictly ensured, am I absolutely clear?" The tone of that voice was demanding complete obedience.

"Yes, Sir!" was all that I could answer.

The change in plans was a relief and the extra minutes, without having to rush to the office, allowed me to regain my composure. I utilized the moments to go through the 'school notice' that I had seen earlier inside the wardrobe once again. Yet the relief, however, was short. In less than ten minutes, the door to my room opened slowly.

I was surprised when a woman below thirty walked in and, without fuss, introduced herself as the Headmistress. This was totally contrary to what the note said about two inspectors turning up and to behave as obedient students well versed to 'Obey, Serve, Submit' in tune with the motto of the 'SLUT SCHOOL'. She was draped just like a Headmistress and I believed her statement. She wore a pair of spectacles but whether it was just something to add to her dignified post or a visual aid, I wouldn't know.

I had to believe her for what she said. Mr. Williams had surely approved her entry as the Headmistress or else it would have never been possible for her to walk into my room. As my Headmistress, she had to have my complete obedience and I knew that there was no question of my deviating from the motto of our school or disobeying Mr. Williams who, strictly speaking, was my boss.

So it was that when she had asked me to kneel, I obeyed without a thought. But, I was surprised when she parted the cape and revealed that she was stark naked underneath, without a stitch of clothing, and that she had shamelessly exposed her bald pussy. She stared at me as I knelt and then, to my surprise, pulled me by my ponytails to bring my head right on to her leaking bald pussy. She didn't utter a word; her action was enough to convey what she wanted me to do. I brought out my tongue that seemed eager to taste and lick that wetness. The area leaked and smelt of her pent up sex as the air around us could hardly escape from within the folds of the cape that partly covered her crotch and my face.

My Headmistress kept me engaged for a while as the intensity of her arousal increased in stages and expressed itself in deeper and deeper moans from her. Suddenly, she withdrew and sternly ordered that I was to follow her to the dungeon and I followed her as obediently as a pet. Inside the dungeon I found a man, who I assumed to be the Headmaster as he too wore a cape and held a cane in his hand, just like the Headmistress. As I went past him, there was a hard smack of his cane on my ass, without any reason, and I cried out in pain. This was followed with another hard one and I screamed. I was certain that my skin must have welted in the severity of that caning.

Once inside the dungeon, however, the real punishment ensued. And not just by any one person in isolation.

The Headmistress, who was addressed as Julia, took the lead from the beginning. I thanked my stars that Mr. Williams had, earlier, sufficiently tested the withstanding capacity of my pussy with that monstrous machine. The way it had battered me earlier, my inexperienced and innocent pussy had become resilient to face any onslaught, no matter what the size or the extent of its ferocity. So, when the Headmistress wore the 8 inch strap-on, I was not unduly worried. In fact, I was eager and looking forward to those moments with her. Her arms were around me as I bent over the chair while she held my tits, squeezing them as hard as she could, pinching and pulling on them so that they hurt me real bad. And all the while, she fucked my pussy with that strap on. She had no hesitation, no mercy, no remorse as she simply tormented my pussy with that rock hard toy penis.

"You know why I am doing this, don't you? This is your class and you are fortunate to receive lessons from both the Headmistress and Headmaster together ... and you better take your lessons seriously ... you understand that, don't you?" she had caught my ponytail and yanked hard. She pushed in harder as she seemed to take a delight in my pain.

"Yes madam ..." I cried.

"You love that don't you ... you bitch, you love being fucked hard, don't you? When girls like you pass out of our Slut School, they are disciplined to submit and serve all cocks and pussies that want their fucking cunt and mouth," she was raving like one crazy woman, "You'll become one desperately eager fucking slut when you leave us, I can assure you that."

The Headmaster, named Adams, who was previously standing at a distance, came forward now. He too was naked underneath as I saw when he parted his cape, revealing his enormously big and thick erection. His attitude was similar to that of the Headmistress which I thought was obvious. They both headed the Slut School, and keeping the guidelines in mind, they were here to impart lessons and strictly enforce discipline. He too held me by my ponytails, and with singularity of purpose, thrust his restless and throbbing erection into my mouth.

"Suck," he hissed, "I intend to see what your class teacher, Mr. Williams, has been teaching you here. I warn you, any slip shod attitude will end with more painful lessons for you."

Just at that moment, I saw through the corner of my eyes that Mr. Williams had entered the room and held a flail in his hand. He stood beside us, awaiting his turn to commence his part of the punishment once the Head Mistress withdrew.

"I am sorry Sir. I am sorry Madam," I pleaded, not knowing who should be pacified first.

The two remained impassive as they went about giving me the lesson of my life.

"Allow me," Mr. Williams said in an eager voice, which I thought was meant for the Head Master. But I felt a sudden vacuum as Julia, the Head Mistress, withdrew. In an instant, an excruciating pain erupted on my ass curves as Mr. Williams began his part of the ordeal with the flail. He would strike with it one instant and the next instant he would rub his hands over my butt curves as if in sympathy.

At one point, the Headmaster asked in a grave voice, "When are the two Inspectors of Schools supposed to turn up?" And then, looking at me with disdain, warned me, "Listen girl, those two guys have a libido that even a rampaging bull doesn't have. You better see that they walk out from here truly and fully satisfied."

It was then that some fear started to register within me and I could not help but look at Mr. Williams pleadingly. He turned his face away. I understood his position in the set up. He was the junior teacher among the higher officials - the Head Mistress and the Head Master.

(To continue ...)

Lady_S
Lady_S
22 Followers
12