Unexpected Pleasure

Story Info
A son helps his dad keep his job, in an unexpected way.
1.1k words
4.23
38.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working in financial services and banking for about 25 years. It was good. It put food on the table and kept my wife and kids happy with the things we could afford. I lost my job in the financial crash and we really struggled to make ends meet while I looked for new work. It made me appreciate how quickly it could all come to an end.

Finally I found a new job, and they first few months had were killer. Sure, I now make more money than ever before - but the alpha male culture and partying was taking its toll. I was out a lot and my wife didn't like it. She also didn't like the drinking. If she only knew what else my boss had us doing - going to strip bars, girls, casual street drugs. The pressure take part and not get left behind or even let go was intense. I'd never been with so many women over the past few weeks or partied harder, even during my glory days at college. Even at 48 I was still fit and good looking. A silver fox some say - tall, salt and pepper beard, strong jawline, deep brown eyes, toned body from regular workouts. I did get a lot of attention.

So tonight was another party for a client. Dirty old man he was, I had been sure he'd checked me out quite a bit over the past couple weeks. I'd catch him starting at me or looking me up and down. I'm straight and I'm not a homophobe, but something about this guy creeped me out.

The party started normal enough and I was fucked up quite quickly from the lines and tequila shots. My boss came over to me, drunker than usual and told me I needed to do something for him and the client. I asked him what and he told me the client had something in the other room for us. He told me to follow him.

As I got upstairs I could hear grunting coming from one of the bedrooms. "Is it a girl I'm supposed to bang?" I asked.

"No," my boss said. "The client has some faggot tied up in the other room. He met this queer guy online and got him to come by to get used at the party. He's blindfolded in there and we're all getting sucked off by him." As much as I'd seen at these parties, I was still surprised. It must have shown because my boss said, "Look, I'm not a faggot. But the client wants this, and he gets it. It's just a hole to cum into. And man, he's a fucking good cocksucker."

"I'm sure he is," I commented. "It's not for me though." My boss wasn't really listening to me though, he had his head in the room. He stepped back and two of my co-workers stepped out. "Go on, get in there," he instructed me.

I refused for a good ten minutes before my boss made it clear my job would be on the line if I didn't. It was far too big a contact to fuck up. I thought to myself - what's one blow job? I guess I can always close my eyes and think of some girl.

I finally relented and followed my boss into the room, followed by two other guys from our accounts team. Across the room in the dim light I could make out a naked guy, tied on the bed. My best friend was standing in front of him, using his mouth and about to cum when I walked in.

"Take it faggot!" my friend said as I watched him push his cock down the guys throat as he groan as he shot his load. I was a bit taken aback by it all but I watched from behind as the guy swallowed my friend's load. I thought he must be quite good if he can do trust.

"Come on, go for it!" my boss said loudly and slapped me on the back. Maybe it was the alcohol talking but I thought what that hell. I pulled my cock out and walked over to the bed and as my friend stepped away. I moved forward and positioned myself in front of the gay guy, glancing down to see what I was facing.

I looked down and saw the guy tied up, blindfolded. He was thin, with cropped hair, and in his early 20s. He had his mouth open for me. It was then that I realised, this 'faggot' was my own son! I was so shocked I gasped and took a step back. My boss came up and told me to get on with it. I froze. Sure, I knew my son was gay - he came out not long ago, but I never, ever expected this. I had a thousand questions in my head.

"Get on with it", my boss repeated, getting annoyed now. "Other guys are waiting." I could see the client watching me too from across the room. I didn't know what to do. My friend came up behind me and said, "Go on man, he's fucking great at sucking dick. You'll be fine. And you need to do this or you'll be gone."

The words of encouragement, plus the mixture of horniness, fear, and drunkenness washed over me. I looked down at my son's open mouth... I closed my eyes and pushed my cock inside. My son's mouth closed around my hard cock and pleasure shot through my body. My hips instinctively pushed forward and my son took my cock down his throat. Fuck, it felt incredible! I heard a groan of pleasure from my son's throat as he sucked on my cock. It was the best blow job I'd ever had. I forgot everything and just focused on the pleasure, fucking my son's face until I was finally getting close. Could I do it? I was close to cumming, I had to decide. My son sucked harder and I could feel it coming so I pushed my cock into his throat and shot a huge load, stream after stream of thick cum, into my son's throat, which he dutifully swallowed not knowing it was his dad's cum, the same load that made him 20 years earlier. I pulled out and stepped to the side, watching Jim from Finance push his huge dick between my son's lips. I put my cock away and decided that my son and I would need to have a chat. Soon.