All Comments on 'Unexpected Pleasure'

by tomguy12345

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Playful4BearPlayful4Bearover 4 years ago
Blowminding

That was intense, horrifying and felt true... Damn...

reloader44reloader44over 4 years ago
Iintersting

I would like to be a fly on the wall while he has the "chat" with his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullying

That is referred to as bullying and I would've spoken with HR anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fu

I really liked the story except it was to short I am sure you will continue the story.. I found it interesting because my Uncle (from Marriage) taught me to suck cock when I was a young teenager and I have enjoyed sucking since then..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It seemed like a work environment I used to be in. I hope there is another in this series. I’d like to read what happens with the father and son at home.

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
WOW!!!

Amazing plot, really shocked me, I don't remember a similar gay story quite like this one. I really like how you wrote this, and hope you decide to continue this particular story. It's great to create a story, and know that people will have different opinions about it. I think this is so fucking hot, and original, it's just plain arousing and sexy.

Nice job.

AkdmAkdmover 4 years ago
Good

Gay incest . Interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I guess he has more fun at home from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
De ja vous

This is oddly reminiscent of some sort of dark drama film about white collar corruption, but with a heavy dosage of homoeroticism. This definitely could use some more tags to give a warning for the manipulation going on throughout the short story, but it was really interesting to read- and honestly, kind of hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous