Unexpected Power Ch. 01

Story Info
An unexpected power blossoms.
5.7k words
4.48
19.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're telling me, it could do anything?"

"Anything at all"

"Shit.." I said in disbelief.

Anything. Literally anything. The possibilities were endless. I could learn to fly! To breathe underwater, to play with fire without getting burnt! I could be anything.

"Woah woah woah. Slow down there little brother, I can see that brain working overtime. The power comes naturally to very few, and an even smaller amount have the strength of will to use it. If you don't? That shit will rip you apart quicker than you can say He-Man. Trust me. I've seen it happen before...plus it's random. Not everyone gets a cool power like me."

With the last statement my brother winked and pointed a thick thumb to his chest.

He was a man of medium height by most people's standards, falling just short of 6ft. With sandy blonde hair that hung long to brush the tips of his shoulders and a strong angular face. A complete contrast to my softer features and short brown hair.

But despite the height, he had the body of a human tank. Literally. His barrel-chested torso stuck out thick with slabs of hard muscle that stretched the material of his t-shirt, warping the dickies logo that was plastered in its centre. His arms were bound with more cords of muscle, and beneath his thick layer of hair you could see strong veins protruding from the skin. My older brother was lucky enough to be born with a very useful power.

He was strong. Like, seriously strong. I'd seen him stop a freight train once by just standing in its way, and come out the other side completely unscathed.

He was powerful, durable and downright scary sometimes.

His words left me stunned. I was the opposite of my larger brother, all soft skin and puppy fat that had yet to drop off, and now he's here telling me that I might not even get a power? Unfair!

I left my brother leaning against the wall of our battered kitchen and heard him sigh before leaving the house. He worked most nights to afford rent as our parents had bailed on us five years ago. It had been me and him ever since.

Both our parents had been breathers, although the details I don't know. I just know that it sent them crazy. Whether it was the rock star lifestyle, the drugs, the commitment, each other, who knew. I certainly didn't, and I certainly didn't let it keep me awake at night.

I know J struggled with that. He was older so had more time with the two of them, more memories to feel sad about. I had less and so it was easier, but if I'm honest, that shit didn't bother me either way.

I learnt early on that things didn't tend to bother me the same way it did other people.

What did bother me though, was waiting for my breath to release. By all accounts I should be one of the few able to access the power. It runs in the family. With two parents who used it and my older brother, the maths was stacked in my favour.

But my impatience was taking over my life. Ever since I hit my eighteenth birthday I hadn't been able to think about anything else. I lost my focus at school, stopped bothering with maintaining friendships. I just couldn't stop thinking about the moment my eyes might glow red, or a sneeze might shrink me to the size of an ant!

And now J tells me I might not have anything. It tore me up.

Walking back to our small, shared bedroom I flopped on the bottom bunk and promptly stewed into a mood of childish annoyance and immature impatience. After a while my eyes drooped and a deep sleep took me.

But when I woke up the next morning? Hooollllyyyyyy fuck.

It happened. Like christmas. No bullshit, no ritual, not painstakingly heroic effort of will to control vast quantities of power. I just woke up and knew immediately that I had my power. I could feel it inside me, vibrating every fibre of my being.

Shooting from my bed I turned and put a step on the ladder to the top bunk. My brother wasn't there. Launching from the bed I hit the floor running to check the kitchen and the open front room. There was no one, he must still be at work.

It didn't dampen my spirits in the slightest. I'll just tell him when he gets home, at least by then I could work out what power I have.

I let out a cry of joy in the empty apartment and threw myself into an excited jump. Then had to sink down to my knees on shaky legs.

My mind raced, I couldn't pinpoint what my ability was. I checked my near naked body first, running my hands along pale skin, feeling for any odd bumps, protrusions, scars or anything that wasn't there the night before. I ran my fingers through my hair and down my neck, feeling for gills or feathers or something. But nothing.

I knew I could breathe because I could feel it. It was like being touched by a single beam of warm radiant sunlight which constantly thrummed against your chest. No matter where I moved the invisible feeling was planted upon my torso, gently warming my spirit and soul within.

J had told me a few months ago that this was to be expected, this funny warm feeling. "It's a lot like love,'' he'd said with a wink, as if I knew what that meant. I was 17 at the time and the closest I had come to love was...well, I hadn't really loved anything before. Still haven't.

But I could pretend I know what it feels like.

Back to my kneeling. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, my skin was fine and my limbs were all in proportion.

Next I moved on to my hands. I began shooting my hands out randomly, pressing my palm up or out at random objects in my living room. I imagined the sofa exploding or lifting miraculously into the air. I spun and pointed a finger at the cheap painting hanging on the wall from the previous tenants, but nothing.

I kept it up for an embarrassingly long time. Long enough for me to think of school only after it had already started. Shit.

Rushing I leapt to my feet and dressed. In seconds I was outside in the pouring rain (without a coat) waiting for the next bus that was due any second.

I debated turning around and heading back home as I waited. School was pointless at the moment, there was no way I could concentrate. Plus the school's community placed a nullification barrier around all school property, so I wouldn't even be able to use my power if I could anyway.

The bus came and I got on, deciding it was better to be outside than home anyway. As I did I noticed the lack of passengers. It was a weird time to be getting the bus, so not surprising. There was an old couple sitting close to the front, a dude in the back with a hoodie and headphones, and a really really cute girl sitting near the back.

I'm not afraid to say that I walked straight to the back. Is it a guy thing? I don't know, but I couldn't help myself.

Strolling to the back I admired the gorgeous girl. Straight blonde hair, streaked with dark roots pulled back in a neat ponytail. She wore a thick black jacket against the rainy weather and had a scarf wrapped around her neck. Her jacket hid most of her torso but in the shape of her crossed legs you could tell she worked out. Her face was small and petite in the way only beautiful girls could pull off and she had piercing green eyes which smiled at me as I walked past.

What a girl.

I'm sure it's something about being on buses. It's like every random girl you see you fall in love with for the space of the journey. You can't help but daydream of a life together.

And I daydreamed.

But eventually my thoughts krept into the ever constant, sexual part of my eighteen year old mind. I pictured the girl naked, spread on a bed before me. Her scarf had tied her arms together above her head and she lay with her mouth open, begging me to just fuck her there and then.

Immediately my head jerked up as I heard the girl make a noise. The bus had stopped and the hooded guy got off. As he did, the girl turned around. On her face was an expression of pure shock. Her eyes were wide in surprise and her cheeks were hot and fiercely red beneath the scarf that was pulled up against her neck.

I'm sure my expression was something similar. Was she looking at me like that?

I looked around but there was no one else at this end of the bus. She looked confused and a bit worried. After a second she turned back around and shuffled in her place.

Strange.

There were still 20 minutes left on the journey and the old couple got off of the bus at the next stop, leaving me and the girl near the back.

As the old couple left, my mind started to wander again. This time about love and marriage and how in the hell people stayed together for decades and decades. But soon my dirty mind reared its head again, making my dick twitch slightly as I looked at the back of the girls head.

She had given me a better look of her face when she turned around, a look of complete shock and surprise. Something I couldn't help but imagine gagging around my thick cock.

I thought of pushing it slowly down her throat, watching her eyes widem as I spewed rivers of cum down her gullet. Pulling out and painting her face with more of my white seed.

I imagined her tied to the bed again, spread eagled. I pictured myself ruining her with my cock, thrusting so deep she felt the head breach her cervix, pushing hard. And I imagined her cumming. Cumming harder than she ever had done before, but cumming in such deep devotion to the one and only person giving her pleasure. Me.

My cock was at full attention in my trousers at this point, and as I daydreamed I suddenly saw the girl jump in her seat. Her hand reached out from the folds of her coat and white knuckle gripped the railings beside her. With a shriek and a moan of what sounded like pleasure I saw her shudder and shiver for a full half minute. Then slowly, the sound of splashing water filled the silence of the bus.

I looked down and under the two seats in front to see liquid dripping from beneath the hot girl. Had she just pissed herself?! I couldn't believe it.

The bus driver pulled over and stood to his feet already shouting at the woman for what she had done. She apologised profusely, but it was difficult to take her seriously when she turned to me with a glazed and pleasured look in her eyes and the huge wet stain dripping slowly down the front of her trousers.

I physically had to pick my jaw up from the floor as the bus driver escorted the young lady off of the bus in shocked silence.

I missed my stop soon after that. I was too busy watching the clear liquid that the girl left behind run along the floor as the bus twisted and turned through the city streets.

My mind was slightly blown, but I needed proof before I got ahead of myself. I still wasn't sure exactly what happened.

I've heard of people being able to read minds or give subtle suggestions, but never anything so all encompassing as what the girl had displayed. I didn't just suggest she came, I made it so, I pictured her cumming as hard as she could and it came true.

The chuckle that came from my mouth sounded oddly alien to my ears. Even evil. I hadn't thought once about the embarrassment and confusion I caused the poor girl. All I could think of was my next target.

Thirty minutes later I was standing outside a cute little cottage tucked neatly behind a high green hedge. The house was gorgeous in a way that only small little english cottages could be. Vines climbed artfully along its walls, slowly consuming the stonework in a blanket of vegetation that complimented the flower pots that perched upon each window sill. The front door was large and heavy, imposing in its darkened oakwood finish. I'd already walked up the driveway once, stared hard at the heavy metal knocker and quickly retreated back.

My nerves had taken over me. I walked up a second time, determined to try my new power, but quickly bottled it and ran back down the drive and out behind the hedge and onto the road. The house looked empty anyway, no car in the driveway, so hopefully she wasn't home and hadn't seen me walk to the door two times. I was too nervous.

What was I thinking anyway, trying to test my new powers on her. If something went wrong I could be in some serious trouble.

It was like running before you can walk, I told myself, I had to practice. So instead I took a stroll down the road, picking at random a few people to play with as I walked.

At first it was difficult. On the bus I had been calm and content, not trying specifically hard to make anyone do anything. Here however I was conscious of what should and shouldn't be happening, and getting irritated with the process.

No one was doing what I pictured them doing in my mind. I watched a young jogger run past. I imagined him having the worst itch crawling up the left side of his body, but nothing happened. I watched an old lady drive past on her mobility scooter and created an image of her with her arm dead straight in the air, but nothing happened.

Finally after trying another three people, I found myself sitting in a park on the bench, watching the world go by. Frustration bubbling at the surface.

It was nearing the middle of the day and the park was nearly empty. Occupied mostly by the energetic athletic, very old or extremely young with nothing to do but play in the park.

I watched people. Occasionally trying to make someone do something but failing miserably. The warm glow was still in my chest so I knew I hadn't imagined my morning bus trip, but the creeping feeling that I had jumped to a conclusion too fast was niggling me.

I gave up for a little while, just content to sit on the bench as the sun now continued to poke through grey skies, drying the morning's rain. I enjoyed the smell of rain on tarmac, breathing in the scent of wet grass, when something caught my attention.

Walking slowly along the path, towards my bench, was a small group of women. There were only three, pushing their pushchairs in the direction of the park.

Each woman seemed to be around the same age, early thirties perhaps even late twenties, walking casually and chatting amongst themselves. Occasionally shouting across to their children playing in the park.

I took notice but looked away quickly. None of the group seemed interesting or attractive. Plus they had kids, and I didnt want to accidentally make them abandon their children if my power worked again.

But it wasn't until the group was almost upon me that I noticed a shorter woman hiding behind the group. She was a petite brunette with short shoulder length brown hair tucked neatly beneath a pink fluffy hat. Her nose and face were slightly reddened as she laughed an infectious laugh that lifted the corner of my lips.

Her face was angular in a way similar to the girl on the bus this morning, but her nose was shorter and stubbier in an adorable way. I admired her through the walking heads of her friends but only realised as they came closer that the young lady didn't have a child, but was glowing with a round pregnant belly.

Instantly I felt my dick begin to go hard. My heart thundered in my ears. I dont know what it was, or where it had come from but ever since I had started wanking as a teen there was just something about young mums and pregnant women.

Her round belly, hidden beneath a few layers of clothing but not to my imagination had caused my blood to rush.

Now was my time. Something felt right. The thrumming over sunlight energy in my chest seemed to multiply tenfold as a sudden realisation hit me. The only similarity between the bus and now was that I was horny, perhaps that was the key to making my power work.

Nervously I calmed myself down. I had to think quickly because they were almost past me. I quickly pictured the young lady blowing out a stiff breath and feeling exhausted. I pictured her sitting on the bench beside me to rest her feet and letting her friends walk on. I did this with my eyes closed, mostly in concentration and hope of what was about to happen.

I could have cried when I heard her friends speak.

"Julia...you ok??" One asked, concerned.

"Yes, yes...fine. Fuck guys I'm knackered." She had stopped now, almost directly in front of my bench. "I'm gonna sit for a bit, ok? I'll meet you guys in the park in a bit." She barely left time for her friends to reply as she plonked her large pregnant self on the wooden bench beside me and slowly unzipped her coat to let some air in.

My dick twitched at the sight of her knitted grey jumper and the rounded protrusion beneath it.

I know she gave me a funny look. My palms were sweaty. I couldn't believe it. I'd found the key to making my power work.

I felt the warmth in my chest stirring even more as I worked my new muscle. This was great.

For five minutes I debated my situation. My boner was rock hard, and with every thought that brushed through my mind I felt myself get harder and harder. But I couldnt just fuck her here and now in the middle of a public park, no matter how much my manhood wanted me to. I had to be careful.

So instead I imagined a situation for Julia, who was now sitting very quiet and still beside me.

I started on a little daydream, implementing instructions and trains of thought into her image I held in my mind. I still didn't know the specifics of my power, but instructions and general desires seemed to take hold.

I pushed ideas and suggestions into her mind and it took me a few seconds to reach my theoretical destination, and then waited.

Not a second later, Julia piped up beside me. She was only young, perhaps twenty five but her eyes and short hair made her look almost my age, with little dimples denting her cheeks.

"I'm sure I know you, you know." She said, with the slightest Irish accent on her tongue.

"You know...I was just thinking the same thing." I turned to face her with a smile.

"Yeh," she insisted. Julia continued to explain how she thought she knew me, "a friend of a friend's brother perhaps?"

I went along with it quietly. Occasionally I imagined her clean panties getting wetter and wetter. Each time I spoke a word I made her mind send a shiver of pleasure throughout her body.

It was difficult to see any physical reaction in her face, if the power was working she was clearly very good at keeping her face and emotions in check. I carried on talking anyway, mentally preparing the next step of the plan.

We chatted for a few minutes, idle conversation about the day and the weather and the sunshine before she brought the conversation to an end. Getting up she said goodbye and left to walk down to her friends. I remained on the bench, fighting with every inch of my body to not let a broad cheshire cat smile stretch over my face. Fine. I may have grinned a bit.

I watched Julia greet her friends who currently sat on a bench along the edge of the playground. They chatted for a while, although Julia didn't sit down herself. Instead she uttered a few words, and watching her friends' faces, I knew my plan had worked.

Saying goodbye to the other mums, Julia made her way back towards me. I pretended not to notice, revelling in the thrill of the moment and the awkward, shy look she had as she approached me.

"Hey" She said.

"Hello again."

"Look, this is weird. But do you fancy walking with me?" It took me very little time to agree and rise to her side.

In my mind, fireworks were exploding. I had to quickly turn and shift my hard dick up into my waistband as I joined her. I couldn't believe my ability had worked so flawlessly.

As we walked I tried to tweak a few things in her mind. First I amped up her acceptance of what was happening, imagining her being more at ease with what was happening. I upped her libido, increasing the sensitivity of her nipples and set a slow itch of pleasure coursing into her butt. In a lightbulb moment I imagined that every aspect of what she was feeling was directed solely and unanimously upon me. I made sure that she knew everything that was happening within her body was a direct result of being in my presence.

12