Unexpected Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pictured her obsessing over me in her mind, picturing the both of us intwined within soft sheets together, fucking like demons.

Finally she linked her arm with mine.

That first bit of physical contact I had left to her. In all my imaginings I had let out the part where she grabbed a hold of me, or touched me in any way. Instead I let her do it herself. It sent sadistic thrills through me to know of her internal struggle and how somehow she had made her own conscious decision to link arms with a stranger she had met only minutes before.

With that first touch I sent more shivers through her body and another wave of pleasurable images of ourselves together. All the while we chatted aimlessly. Briefly, in the back of my mind, I registered her mention a boyfriend who left her soon after she fell pregnant. That caught me in a web of guilt for perhaps a millisecond. But soon my raging hormones took over.

Quicker than I thought, we were outside an apartment door.

"This is me," she said, nodding with her head to the bright blue door.

"Wanna come in?" She asked me when I didn't reply.

"Hell yeah."

We entered and Julia removed her coat, hanging it on the hook beside the front door. I did the same.

"Tea?" She asked.

"Absolutely."

I took my time to walk around the place, admiring the soft furnishing and lack of family photos as Julia busied herself in the kitchen.

"Julia," I said. But she didn't hear with the kettle going.

Instead I sent a mental instruction, the first I'd tried in such an obvious way. To my delight Julia made her way to where I was stood in her front room, nothing in her hands.

"Sit down," I said.

She looked up at me and smiled an award winning smile of perfect white teeth, before sitting gently on the sofa.

I smiled.

With a mental push I removed some of her inhibitions as she looked at me. Pushing hard on what her body now desired.

In the kitchen the kettle finally clicked off and the house was plunged into silence.

She looked at me with open lust upon her face.

"I'll be honest' she said, 'I haven't got the faintest idea who the fuck you are. But I have never felt the way I do right now." Her voice had dropped an octave and she sounded husky and breathless as she spoke.

Slowly I reached hands down and unbuckled my trousers as I stood before her. As I removed my dick I sent an instruction into her mind, upon sighting my dick she would want nothing more than to worship it, to love it.

I smiled as her eyes settled with a predatorial, hungry gaze.

Stepping closer her warm mouth enveloped the tip of my throbbing cock. She licked around my circumcised bellend, lifting a hand to slowly stroke my balls lovingly. She continued to lick slowly up and down the shaft, lubing the entirety before stopping at the head. Looking up she stared into my eyes and let slip a moan as I slid into her mouth. I felt a resistance as I hit the back of her mouth, but with a hand at the side of her head and a quick mental instruction, I began to feel my member slide easily down her throat.

Still keeping eye contact she gagged. I kept my dick there, watching as her eyes brimmed with tears.

When I thought she had had enough I pulled back to let her breathe, then pushed my dick slowly back down her throat. The house filled with the sounds of gagging and choking as spit flew from the pretty mouth of this beautiful brunette. I continued in and out, watching as dribble hung from her chin.

I almost reached my climax when I looked beneath my cock and saw her rubbing furiously through the fabric of her trousers as she choked on my cock.

I pulled away and she dropped her hands to remove her jumper. Beneath she wore a plain white top, with a logo stretched over the large roundness of her belly and breasts.

She let her hands trail to her body, running fingers gently across her fat, swollen breasts, squeezing them for an instant and rubbing the roundness of her belly before reaching between her legs.

She wore black jeans but that didn't stop her hand from digging and rubbing between her thighs, moaning quietly as she did.

I had never been so hard. Watching her stare into my eyes as she played with herself was the hottest thing I had seen up until that moment in time. I almost let my need get the better of me but I held off to watch the show she was putting on.

Slowly she stood and removed her black jeans, kissing me wetly on the mouth with her saliva soaked face as she did so. Beneath she wore a dark grey pair of panties that hugged her tight round bum and squeezed between her crack. She sat back down and spread her legs wide. I could see clearly how drenched her panties were as they had gone completely dark across the entirety of her crotch.

With her fingers she massaged her pussy, sliding her index finger up and down the slit of herself and pushing her pants and finger into her hole.

Her moans were getting louder now and I almost couldn't control myself. She had a hand to one breast, squeezing it. I almost passed out when I noticed the big dark patch of damp start to spread from where her hard nipples poked against the fabric of her top.

Her boobs were huge, but only in comparison to her tiny petite body. They hung high and tight as if defying gravity and if they weren't so perfectly human I would have thought they were fake. Her areolas were dark and swollen, I could see through the wet white t-shirt, and they were begging to be sucked.

At that point I dropped my trousers fully and fell to my knees, attaching my mouth to her nipples through the t-shirt.

She gasped loud, fingers still on her own pussy through the pants and now squeezing her plump tits hard as I suckled them. With a growl I ripped her t-shirt from her body and had to take my head away as I watched milk drip from the tips of her nipples.

It was getting harder to not cum and I had to keep my hand from my dick, squeezing both bare breasts now, kneading them together as she moaned.

Finally she stood again, removing her panties to reveal a glistening mound, perfectly trimmed in a triangle of pubic hair. A dusting of a dark line travelled up from her pubis to her belly button.

She sat back down and I knelt back. We locked eyes as she began to finger herself with vigour and I stroked myself in time.

Her nipples were streaming liquid constantly now and the sound of wet slapping and short, sharp gasps filled the room as she rammed her own fingers hard into her cunt.

"Tell me when you're near to cumming" I ordered.

She nodded without a word, breathless to the intense pleasure coursing through her body.

Almost unconsciously I enhanced the pleasure receptors in her body even further, making her touch and caress send pulses of pure ecstasy throughout her perfect body.

"I'm..I'm..." She began. But before she could finish her sentence I crossed the space between us and wrapped my hand around her throat. Her eyes widened as she stared at me, disbelief and lust etched on her perfect features.

Mentally I had her stand with my hand, but consciously for Julia I made sure she didn't realise, so to her I had just lifted her dead weight into standing with just one hand.

I flicked her own hand away from where it was still embedded within her pussy and replaced it with my own. Immediately her moans and whimpers turned to screams of pleasure. If her own hand had been the hand of something incredible, mine was now the hand of an unearthly ecstasy that pummelled into her central nervous system like a tidal wave.

I inserted two fingers into her, one hand still wrapped hard around her throat, slightly restricting the airflow but allowing her to breathe.

"I...I.." No more words escaped her mouth but her eyes rolled back into her head, eyelids fluttering all the while.

I tightened my grip and increased the speed of my fingers. Her face turned a shade of dark red as the wetness between her legs became a stream of liquid honey.

For a time there was only the sound of wet splashing as Julia flew towards the crescendo of her orgasm, body rigid, pregnant stomach pressed hard and warm against my torso. Her eyes rolled forward again to meet mine, mouth open. Mentally I sent quick instructions and released my fingers from within her to replace them with my throbbing penis. She gasped lightly, body twitching and jerking and for the second time Julia's eyes rolled into the back of her head.

She howled and screamed as her body rocked and shivered as the orgasm hit her. Her big, swollen tits bounced along with her jerking body, letting loose fresh loads of undrunk milk that splattered and sprayed across my torso.

My hand was still around her throat and my dick inside her, riding along with her moving warmness.

When she finally came down from her orgasm, she was speechless.

I threw her back to the sofa.

I gave her a minute to collect herself before coming forward, mounting myself on either side of her body and thrusting my huge cock deep into her wet mouth.

I started off slow but watching her cum had made me too horny to take my time.

I gently pushed my dick until it hit the back of her throat. Then, with a strong hand on the back of her head I pushed until I felt her throat open again. She gagged hard once more, rolling her tongue along the underside of my cock. I pulled back and let her take a breath, then pushed back in.

This time when she gagged I kept my dick tight inside. She choked and sputtered as she tried to find a way to breathe, but again I wouldn't let her. I pulled out and she took a huge breath in, as she did so I slid my dick back in, pushing it deeper than it had been before.

I could feel my climax coming. Julia was coughing and spluttering around my hard cock, her face red from exertion.

Mentally I increased her pleasure sensors again as my own climax rose. I pulled in and out, penetrating Julias mouth with all my strength, face fucking her until I sensed her second orgasm hitting.

At that point I thrust down into her throat, leaving my cock there. Julia came hard but I increased the longevity of it, making the orgasm roll on and on and on.

At some point she threw up around my cock, filling her mouth with warm liquid and saliva, spitting around my cock and onto my balls. When she did that I could do nothing more to stop myself. I exploded into her throat with a roar that I wasn't consciously aware of. Thrusting and jerking into the warm and wet folds of her mouth.

I pulled out and miraculously still had cum left. I aimed at her face, now dripping snot and spit and vomit in long tendrils and painted her face with my cum.

She lay there exhausted, and it took a second for Julia to start licking and sucking the cum from my spent dick and wiping a finger around her face to collect anything she missed.

I tumbled to the sofa beside her.

Fuck. She said breathlessly.

I watched her get up, admiring the sweaty stains on her torso and the wet liquid running down the supple curve of her round belly.

"Shower with me?" She said,

"Fuck yes."

And I chased her into the bathroom.

12