Unexpected Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued his errand, his anticipation of enjoying Liz's present was getting him more and more anxious. The bulge in his pants and his seatbelt appeared to be in mortal combat. He pulled up to Liz's house. Bryan reached over to the presents stacked on the passenger seat, grabbing them both to pull off the receipts, he didn't need them anymore. He opened the door of his truck.

It was dark and the walkway wasn't lit. Halfway up to the door, Bryan missed seeing a little Christmas Garden Gnome that was a part of the decorations. He tripped but didn't go down, but he did drop the presents. He was a little confused at first, but he knew he had Liz's present in his left hand, and that box bounced a little further away when it was dropped. He grabbed it, walked the rest of the way and set it against the front door. He started carefully walking back to his car, confident his plan had now been set in motion. He gave the offending gnome a little kick as he went by.

His ankle was smarting as he drove back home. He started to think that maybe the gnomes really were vengeful. Standing guard in front of a planter all day and being constantly marauded by squirrels would probably do that to you. He pulled into his driveway and grabbed Martha's present. He crossed their respective yards to reach her walkway, giving her garden gnome a wide berth. 'I hope Martha has a nice Christmas' he thought as he placed her present on the doorstep. He walked back to his house and decided to celebrate the evening with a Pizza delivery.

--

Christmas morning came. Bryan was puttering about in his house. He was waiting for the inevitable phone call he would get from Liz. He wondered what elaborate plans she was making for him. Maybe she would wear his favorite perfume. He started wondering about when their torrid encounter would take place. He started fixing up his living room, making sure the area in front of the tree would be comfortable for any hijinx that might take place there. He also figured he'd better clean his room and change the sheets.

He began to worry when he didn't hear anything from Liz. By 2 o'clock he couldn't stand it anymore, so he decided to give her a call.

"Hello," answered Liz.

"Merry Christmas Sweetie!" Bryan exclaimed.

Dead Silence.

"Uhhh...Hello?" asked Bryan.

"I'm here," responded Liz.

"Umm...Did you get to open your present?" asked Bryan. "I was hoping you'd really like it! I am really looking forward to seeing you wear them!"

"You must be joking." Liz's voice let him know that something wasn't right. "I can't believe you'd give me such a lame gift. This was not at all what I was expecting."

"I...I...I don't know what to say," babbled Bryan. "I know we've only been together for a short time. I figured this gift was appropriate for where we are in our relationship!"

"Read the room, Dude!" Liz raised her voice. "I was so excited to get the package, but when I opened it this morning...well, this is just insulting! I thought I meant more to you than this! And as for where we are in our relationship? Well, you won't have to worry about that anymore. There is no relationship. Goodbye!" Click.

"Hello?...Hello? Liz?" Bryan just sat there with the phone to his ear, dumbfounded. It wasn't until he heard the loud beeping from the receiver that he dropped the phone back into the cradle. 'I don't understand...things were going so well. I feel like such a loser. What did I do wrong?' Bryan sat there with his head in his hands, racking his brain going over the dates he and Liz had. He was trying to figure out if he had missed some other signals. After about 30 minutes, the phone rang. Bryan hurriedly picked it up, hoping it was Liz so that he could ask her where he had fucked this all up.

"Hello? Hello.?" answered Bryan.

"Merry Christmas Bryan," it was Martha.

"Oh. Yes. Merry Christmas. I...I hope you had a nice holiday," responded Bryan.

"You sound a little down, Bryan. Are you OK?" Martha asked.

"Just been a bit of a rough day, I guess," answered Bryan.

"Well, If you're not busy, I was hoping you'd come over for Christmas tea," Martha's voice seemed a little nervous. "I'd like to thank you personally for the present you left at my door. Could you be here by 4?"

"Sure," Bryan replied. "I could really use some Christmas cheer right now. See you at 4."

Well, at least someone liked their present. He couldn't figure out for the life of him what went wrong. At least he hadn't spent much time telling his mother or Martha about his new girlfriend. He wouldn't have to explain his latest failure. He looked at his Christmas tree and the rug laid out in front of it. He shook his head. It was almost as if it was mocking him.

Bryan managed to get his head out of his sorrows and clean himself up for the tea at Martha's. At least he wouldn't be totally alone. That thought just made him depressed. He walked up to her door and rang the bell.

"Merry Christmas!" Martha said as she opened the door.

"Merry Chrstma...Wow!" said Bryan. Martha was all done up and was looking very nice. She was wrapped in a colorful kimono and looked like she had just stepped out of the beauty parlor. Her dark hair was let down and draped over her shoulders. Her makeup looked like it was professionally done, with sharp mascara lines and ruby red lipstick. Bryan had never seen her in makeup and anything other than what she'd wear for gardening. It was a bit of a shock. He stammered.

"Martha...uh...Wow...you look gorgeous!" exclaimed Bryan. "Do you have a hot Christmas date this evening?"

"I hope so," she replied. "Come in and have a seat. The tea is almost ready." She turned in front of Bryan and led him to the kitchen. Bryan noticed her shaking her hips as she walked. He then sat down in his usual chair.

Martha grabbed the kettle just as the whistle started to blow. She waltzed up to Bryan to pour the hot water into his cup. But this time she leaned into him more than usual. Her chest was right at eye level and her perfume filled Bryan's nose. Maybe it was all the erotic ideas Bryan had throughout the day about Liz. He noticed that his member reacted to Martha's closeness.

Bryan coughed and shook his head a little. He tried to get a hold of his feelings. "It sure is nice to see you today, Martha. I was beginning to believe I'd not get to see anyone today."

"Well, I must admit," began Martha. "I wasn't really sure about this. I know we're good friends, but our age difference was really making me doubt myself. I wasn't sure you'd really want to come over here."

Bryan was confused. "Martha, why would our age difference matter? You're a good friend. You're so sweet and kind. Why wouldn't I want to spend time with you?"

"Well, it's not everyday that I get such a nice present," replied Martha. "I just had to convince myself that I was worth it to you."

"Of course you are!" Bryan confirmed as he sipped his tea. "I picked it out especially for you. I know it's not much, but I wanted to show you that I care."

"Well, I got the message!" responded Martha. "I was just worried that you wouldn't like what you saw when I put them on for you."

"I can't imagine that would be a problem," Bryan said, still confused.

"Well...OK," Martha took a deep breath. "Would you like to see me wearing your present?"

"Sure." Bryan said in a matter-of-fact tone. He thought it kind of odd that Martha would want to put on the gardening gloves in the middle of winter. They certainly weren't going to match her kimono.

Martha stepped back. She looked down at the floor, sighed and then looked back up at Bryan. She untied the sash to her kimono. Biting her bottom lip, she let the wrap drop to the floor.

Martha stood there, clad only in the fire red, see-through, Baby Doll negligee and panties. "What do you think?" she asked.

Bryan was completely dumbfounded. His mouth gaped open. There was only one thing he could say. "Oh...my...God!"

'Oh my God' because now everything that had happened today was now becoming clear. The packages must have gotten swapped! That means that Liz must have received the gardening gloves and a coupon for manure! Unbelievable. No wonder she dumped him. He instantly tried to think if he should try to explain the mishap.

But the other reason he said "Oh my God' was that the vision before him was tantalizing. Martha's body in that see-through nighty was making him sweat. He could feel the anxiety crawling up his back. He hadn't ever thought of Martha that way before. But now, he was so mesmerized by her vision he couldn't even think. Sure he had noticed that Martha had a shapely figure in the past, but she was his older neighbor and he hadn't noticed that she even thought of him as anything else but a friend. All these things raced through his mind. He was totally frozen in place.

"Well, I'm waiting on an answer. Do you like it?" asked Martha. Her face was completely flushed.

"I...uh...I...Wow!" Bryan could barely respond. His mouth was still gaped open. The sight of Martha, all painted up, wearing the sheer lingerie completely shocked him. Her breasts were clearly visible, fuller than he would have expected, with dark nipples and areola. The contrast of them with the rest of her creamy white flesh sparked an instant need in the back of his mind to reach out and taste them. Her panties couldn't cover her thick bush. Her pubic curls taunted him. He didn't know what to do or how to respond. His prick, on the other hand, knew exactly what the answer should be. It sprang to attention. He was getting so hard it almost hurt.

Bryan finally answered, "I never envisioned how stunning and gorgeous you'd look in those. It's beyond anything I could ever imagine." Well, at least he answered truthfully, he thought.

"Oh, Bryan, I'm so glad you think so," Martha said as she walked toward him. "I was so worried. I had to have a few glasses of wine just to get up the courage to wear them for you. I never realized that you knew I was fantasizing about you. I thought I had hidden it so well."

"Wait, what? Fantasized?" Bryan stammered.

Martha sat on Bryan's lap and put her hands around his neck. "I don't know how long ago it started, but I began to think about you after our visits. Soon my thoughts turned a bit erotic. I would pleasure myself thinking about your hard body against mine. I knew it was so wrong. But I couldn't stop myself. Until today I thought I was the only one that felt this way, that is until I opened your present."

Bryan's hard-on was raging in his jeans. Her nipples were right at eye level as she sat on his lap. Just the very thought of her fantasizing about him and fingering herself was rattling around in his brain. Whatever trepidation he had about coupling with his neighbor instantly evaporated. Bryan responded with another half-truth, "I didn't know for sure you felt that way about me."

"Considering how hard that thing of yours is that I'm sitting on right now. I guess I'm now sure you feel that way about me!" said Martha.

"Martha, can I kiss you?" Bryan asked.

"You'd better! We need to get started before I lose my nerve!" answered Martha.

Martha leaned her head down and their lips met. Her lips were soft and delicious. Bryan reached around her hips and held her close. He pressed his lips in for a harder kiss. Their tongues started the dance of lovers. Both Martha and Bryan began to moan.

"I think we need to get you out of those jeans, young man," Martha said with a smile. "That erection you keep poking me with can't be comfortable cooped up in there!"

"It's not!" replied Bryan. "But first I need to taste these." He pulled open the slit on the front of her lingerie. Her left breast popped out and Bryan dove on it hungrily. He sucked her entire nipple and areola into his mouth. Her dark nipples hardened like little erasers. He caressed the other breast with his hand as he feasted on her chest.

Martha let out a long low moan. "Oh...god...that feels good!" she mewed. She grabbed the back of his head and pressed him tighter into her cleavage. He let the first nipple pop from his mouth and went in for the other. Martha was already getting very wet. She could feel her panties becoming moist.

Bryan could only think about one thing. He wanted her. She was now his present to unwrap. He placed his free arm under her legs. The other was already around her back. He stood up from his chair, carrying her. Martha first giggled then gasped as he hoisted her up to his waist. "I think it's time to continue this in your bedroom," he announced.

"Oh please!" she responded.

Bryan had an idea. If she'd been fantasizing about him, then he wanted to know all the things she had fantasized he had done to her. He wanted to fulfill every one. "Martha, what is it that you've thought about me doing to you?" he asked as he made his way to her bedroom.

"Oh Bryan, I can't...a lady shouldn't say such things," she deflected.

"But a lover would say such things," said Bryan. "And considering all the things I'm thinking about doing to you, I'd say that we probably have more than a few in common!"

Martha blushed a deep red. Bryan noticed the flushness ran all the way from her face and neck down to her nipples. He also noticed the goosebumps raised on her breasts. He set her down on the edge of the bed. He leaned down, kissing her neck.

Martha endeavored to release the tension in Bryan's pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and they fell to the floor. Bryan ripped off his shirt and threw it to the ground. Martha smiled as she gazed at his rippled abs. She reached out and grabbed his rod through his boxers as he went back to licking the nape of her neck. He groaned.

"Ooooh Bryan," she rasped. "That's just what I would think about, you licking me. Licking me everywhere!"

Bryan smiled as he licked her neck. He knew where this was going. He pushed Martha flat down onto the bed. He began to trace his tongue down the slit of her lingerie, between her breasts down to her panties. He grabbed the sides of her panties and very slowly moved them down, all the while tracing lazy curves through her thick bush with his tongue.

This was already too much for Martha. She was nearing her first orgasm. She needed her clit sucked on now! She moaned heavily and grabbed the back of Bryan's head, desperately trying to align his tongue with her love button.

Undeterred, Bryan continued to pull down her soaked panties until he had them completely off. He then began to run his tongue up her left thigh. The aroma of Martha's arousal lit a fire in Bryan. He so wanted to taste her and make her cum. He wasn't the most skilled lover, but he knew he wanted this to be like no other time in his life...or hopefully even hers.

When Bryan's tongue made it back to her pussy, he let it run all the way from her musky tunnel up to her needy clit. When his tongue finally flicked her nub, Martha screamed, "Oh...YES!" and arched her back. Bryan sucked her clit into his mouth, strumming it with his tongue. It sent Martha over the edge. "Oh yes! Oh God!! Don't Stop! I'm CUUUMMMING!" she screamed.

Bryan didn't stop his relentless assault on her clit. He alternated from circling her nub with his tongue to sucking it deep into his mouth. Martha was thrashing on the bed screaming, "More, Yes, Don't Stop!" She couldn't tell if she was having multiple orgasms or just one really long one. She finally collapsed and pushed his face away from her sex.

Bryan crawled up next to her and just hugged her as she came down from her peak. After several minutes her breathing became more normal. "I have to ask," Bryan said. "Did I live up to your fantasy?"

"No," teased Martha. "You were ten times better!" She reached for his cock, still trapped in his boxers. He helped her pull them off. Bryan moaned as she wrapped her hand around his engorged rod.

"Oh, that feels so good," Bryan moaned as Martha pumped his cock.

"I'd bet you'd like one of my other fantasies," said Martha.

"And what would that be? " asked Bryan.

"Just this," teased Martha. She crawled down between his legs, facing him. She smiled as she watched his cock pulsate within her fist. After a few more strokes, she kissed the head of his cock, then licked up and down his shaft.

Bryan moaned, "Oh Martha, Oh God!"

He watched her as she ran her tongue back up to the top of his member. The contrast of her bright red lipstick on those lips as she encircled his cock with her mouth about sent him over the edge. Her mouth felt hot on the head of his cock as she slowly slid down his shaft. She looked up at him as she sucked.

"God. That is so hot!" moaned Bryan. "I don't think I'm going to be able to stand that much longer. You're going to make me cum!"

She popped his cock from her mouth. "That's all part of my fantasy, to see how much of you I can swallow!"

Bryan's eyes rolled back in his head. He could feel his load building up for release. He looked back down at Martha, she was furiously bobbing her head up and down his shaft, her left hand pumping his cock as well, the right hand squeezing his balls. "Yes. Yes! YES!" Bryan chanted.

Martha raised her mouth up off his rod and swirled her tongue on the head.

"I'm going to cum!" he warned Martha. She quickly sucked down his rod. Fireworks shot off in Bryan's head as he blew his load into her mouth. "FUCK YES!" he yelled as he grabbed her head and thrust himself even further down her throat. Cum seeped out of her mouth all around his shaft. She couldn't keep up with his tremendous load no matter how hard she tried.

Martha grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand and tried to clean up the mess in Bryan's crotch. "I'm sorry," she teased. "I guess I'm going to need a lot more practice if I'm ever going to be able to swallow a load that big!"

"God Martha," replied Bryan. "That's the best head I've ever had! You are a very talented cougar!"

She smiled at him using that term to describe her. It was steamy and raunchy to be thought of as a sexy older woman on the prowl. "Oh, so does that make you my boytoy?" she said as she wiped a drop of his cum from her lips.

"It does if that means I'm going to keep getting this type of treatment!" Bryan responded.

"Is there any of that load of yours leftover in your balls?" Martha asked as she gave them a playful squeeze. "I need you to test one more fantasy of mine." She went back to pumping his cock with her hand.

"I think I have an idea what that fantasy might entail!" Bryan replied. His cock became more rigid from Martha's strokes.

"Well, then I guess I'll let you see if you can figure it out!" she smiled back at Bryan.

Bryan thought about how had been waiting all day to slip his cock into the warm wet confines of a woman's tight pussy. He smiled as he realized he'd just been thinking of the wrong woman. He rolled Martha onto her back while climbing on top of her body. He kissed her deeply as he moved his hips in between hers. He rubbed his member up and down her sopping wet slit.

Bryan got up on his knees and grabbed Martha's ankles. "I'm assuming that your fantasy starts something like this," he said as he aligned his cockhead with her labia. He spread her legs wide and began to slide his cock up into her tunnel.

"Oh...God...right on target!" moaned Martha. Bryan's engorged member was as hard as ever as he continued to search the depths of her pussy. When Martha could feel his balls slapping her ass she said, "Yes! That's it! God...I love it!"

Bryan kept up a methodical pace. Her cunt was so hot and tight. "Oh...Martha...Your pussy is so tight! I can't believe I'm balls deep in your hot little hole!"

"Give it to me baby! Plough me with your big, thick tool!" she screamed.

Bryan immediately picked up on the gardening theme. "I guess I'm going to have to dig deep into that dirty hole of yours before I plant my seed!" He picked up his pace, pounding her cunt even harder.