Unexpected Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His constant deep thrusts and raunchy word play had Martha on the edge. She could feel his cockhead expanding as he readied himself to empty his load into her. She arched her back and thrust herself upward just as her climax exploded. "Oh God! Oh God! Do it Baby! Do it! Fill me with your fertile load!"

Bryan could hold on no longer. "Oooh Fuck!" He exclaimed as he thrusted his cock as deep as he could into her pussy. He released his load, spewing rope after rope of cum into her greedy tunnel.

Martha cooed as she felt him bathe the inside of her with his sticky cum. She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could, milking every drop of jizz from his balls.

Bryan rolled off of her and laid next to her completely spent. "Martha," he said between gasps. "That was the best Christmas present I've ever had the privilege of opening."

"Merry Christmas Bryan," Martha whispered as they settled into a spooning position. After a few kisses and rubs, they each drifted off into a much needed nap.

They both awoke a few hours later, stomachs rumbling for lack of food. They decided on a quick shower together, which took longer than normal since Bryan wanted to make sure Martha was clean 'all over'. Once they dried off and redressed, Martha offered some leftover pot roast to quell their hunger. It was too late to go out now so they settled in for a quick microwave meal.

"Martha, I'm glad you liked my present, because I sure as hell enjoyed seeing you in it!"

"I'm glad I got up the nerve to wear it," said Martha. "I still can't believe you figured out the perfect present. I'd still be in my room only dreaming what it could be like between us. You sure know how to read the room!"

Bryan smiled. He realized that his ability to read any room was non-existent. Martha could never know that this present was never meant for her. It was a secret he'd take to his grave. He briefly thought about Liz and whether he could make amends. But it wasn't all that important to him at that moment.

"I'm just looking forward to the next time we can have afternoon tea together!" Bryan mused, taking another bite of the pot roast.

Martha's smile lasted all through dinner. "Well, we do have a few more fantasies to check off my list," she said, looking down into her plate.

As they finished the quick meal, Bryan stood up, reached over and gave Martha a passionate kiss. "I'm very much looking forward to it!" he said.

They cleaned up the kitchen from dinner. Bryan gave Martha one last kiss goodbye at the door as he turned to leave. Once outside the door, after Martha closed it behind him, he blew out a big heavy sigh. What an unexpected turn of events! He stepped out onto the walk and turned to cross the lawn to his house. He caught a glimpse of the garden gnome as he went by, but something seemed different. He stopped and looked at the figure in the twilight. It looked like it was smiling back at him. It also looked like it was giving him the 'thumbs up'. Bryan could only stare at it in amazement.