Unexpected Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica gets a little closer with her mother.
2.2k words
4.57
6.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey had shooed Jessica out of the room so they could get cleaned up. Once all the toys were cleaned and put away and George was in the shower, she decided to continue with her original plan. Stopping in the kitchen to make herself a drink, she looked out at the private area of their backyard. Screened with privacy fences and strategically placed trees and hedges, sightlines from neighbors' houses were completely blocked. This allowed her to occasionally sunbathe in the nude, as she intended to now. Not like she had to worry about her daughter seeing her naked after their earlier escapades.

As she took a wine glass down from the cabinet, she saw Jessica walk out from the bathroom entrance. Jess's small white bikini was testament to her similar intentions. Tracey smiled and took down another wine glass. Pouring both, she headed outside.

Jess glanced up at her mother's approach.

"Jeez, mom, put some clothes on."

Tracey smiled and offered her one of the glasses. "Not like you haven't seen it. You should join me." And she stepped to the other side of the wide chaise lounge to settle in.

Jess admired her mother's figure as she walked around. "I was here first; I think you're joining me."

Tracey turned her head to look at her, one hand coming up to slide a finger along the edge of her bikini line. "No baby, you should join me." And she hooked a finger in, snapping the stretchy material playfully.

Jess paused, taking a drink of the sweet red her mother had given her, then shrugged. She sat up to untie her bikini, but her mother's hands were faster. Once her top was gone, she laid back and lifted her hips, sliding the bikini down her legs. Mother and daughter relaxed into the thick cushion of the chaise, enjoying the lingering warmth of the afternoon sun. It took Jess a minute to realize her mother's hand was resting on her thigh, midway between her hip and knee. The warmth and the alcohol did their magic, and Jess put her hand on top of her mother's.

"Today was...interesting." Said Jess.

Tracey turned to look at her, a small grin on her face. "I had fun. Did you?"

Jess giggled, turning to meet her mother's eyes. "Of course, I did. That was so hot, I lost count of how many times I came."

Tracey laughed, teasing her daughter's thigh with her fingers as they continued looking at each other.

"I've been hearing you two having sex for years. I guess now I know it was dad making all that noise, when I thought it was you."

Tracey laughed at that. "No honey, that's me you hear. Your father is usually pretty good about being quiet when I fuck his ass, especially if he knows you're home. You saw your father's cock," Tracey said, looking over the top of her sunglasses at her daughter. "I can't be quiet on that beast unless he shoves something in my mouth."

Jess blushed slightly in spite of herself. She might have played with her parents, but this kind of openness was still new and would take a little getting used to. Tracey saw and giggled.

"Still a little awkward hearing your mom talk about sex with your dad?"

Jess nodded.

Tracey smiled. "Yeah, I could see that being an adjustment. Seriously though, when he really gets going, he'll leave me walking crooked."

Both girls laughed, Jess feeling herself get moist at the thought of her father's cock pounding her mother into submission. Her arousal made her a little brazen, and she released her mother's hand to reach over and do the same light stroking on her mother's thigh.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that," Jess said in a small voice. Tracey smiled at her, taking her sunglasses off to set them on the table.

"I could probably make that happen." She said back, matching her quietness. She then sucked in a short breath as Jessica's other hand reached across to cup her mother's larger breast, her thumb flicking across the nipple. Jess watched her own hand copping a feel on her mother's beautiful breast, her mouth opening slightly as her breath quickened a little.

Tracey smiled at her daughter, drawing her eyes back up. "Mmmmm, someone is still horny."

Jessica met her mother's gaze, smiling and nodding slightly in admission.

"You know we shouldn't be doing this." She whispered, eyes still locked with her daughter.

Jessica continued smiling, whispering back "I think we can do whatever we want," as she leaned in to kiss her mother. Their soft lips met, parting to let their tongues meet as well. Jessica felt herself get even wetter as she made out with her mother, both of their hands exploring the supple flesh of the other. Tracey slid one hand behind her daughter's hip and pulled her closer as she slid her thigh over top of Jessica's. Jessica moaned into her mother's mouth, enjoying every sensation of the feminine softness in front of her. Tracey left her daughter's lips, kissing a trail down to her lovely neck, nuzzling in the hollow as she kissed, licked, and suckled, eliciting continuous soft moans from Jessica.

Jessica slid one hand down to her mother's hip, then lightly across her lower abdomen as she explored lower. Her fingertips found the soft swell of her mound, trailing gently downward till she found the moist cleft. Tracey paused, groaning at the torturously light touch, then opened her hip to allow better access. Jessica lightly traced her fingers down the slim wet fold of her mother's sex, her eyes burning as she watched her mother arch back slightly. Tracey met her eyes again, mewled slightly, her hips involuntarily moving, trying to grind against her daughter's feather light touch. She then moved her own hand down, feeling for her daughter's young pussy. Finding the leaking wetness, she mimicked her daughter's teasing torture, making just enough contact to feel the essence flowing from the teenage pussy.

The two girls tortured each other like this for a couple minutes, locking eyes as they moaned and squealed their enjoyment. Jessica broke first, finally sliding a finger deftly between her mother's wet lips. Tracey groaned and followed suit, dipping into her daughter's puddle of nectar as well. Soon they were slowly fingering each other, one digit only, sliding in and out of each other at the same torturous slow pace, each silently daring the other to make a further move first. Finally, Tracey won as Jess pushed her mother back on the chaise, sliding down to dive between her mother's open thighs. Tracey stopped her, pulling her back up to meet her eyes.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "Playing with toys is one thing. This...this is real, and we can't unring this bell."

Jess nodded quickly, unable to speak. Tracey held her eyes a moment longer, then folded.

"Oh, fuck it. Lay back and spin around."

Jess complied, looking at her in confusion. Her questions were answered when Tracey swung a leg across her daughter's head, arranging them in a mother-daughter sixty-nine. Wasting no time, Tracey dropped her face into her daughter's waiting pussy, her lips and tongue immediately going to work on the teenage sweetness below her. Jess followed suit, raising her head to feast on her mother's open vagina, palming her tight ass in the process.

The next few minutes were a sexual chorus of soft rustling, gentle slurping noises, moans, and mewling as the two women ate each other toward climax. In her worked-up state, Jessica got there first, humping her pussy up toward her mother's devouring mouth, signaling her approaching orgasm. Tracey doubled down on her daughter's beautiful cunt, slurping through her soft labia, running her tongue up and down the folds before focusing on her daughter's clit and suckling it like a small cockhead. Jessica wailed her orgasm, her mother's sweet pussy forgotten as the wave of pleasure consumed her, directed by the lips and tongue of her own mother.

When she could feel Jessica's orgasm start to wane, Tracey lightened her pressure to soft kisses and licks along the outside. She smiled to herself, knowing her daughter had already come once and she hadn't even gotten to using her fingers in chorus with her mouth yet. Number two was going to be brain bending.

"Holy fuck mom, that was- oh. Hey dad."

Tracey turned to look over her shoulder, quickly spotting her husband George who had joined them without their knowledge. He was sitting on one of the other chairs with his shorts around his ankles, stroking his impressive cock as he watched his wife and daughter in their lesbian embrace. Tracey smiled at him.

"Enjoying the show, daddy?"

George simply nodded; his brow slightly furrowed as he continued stroking. Tracey nodded her head at him, motioning him to come closer as she moved out of the sixty-nine to kneel before her daughter. He kicked his feet free and walked over by where his wife had her face between their daughter's young thighs. He knelt on the corner of the chaise, getting a bird's eye view as his wife lowered her head back into their daughter's pussy. Jessica, still buzzing from the previous come, immediately started writhing under her. Feeling her daughter's physical reactions, Tracey focused her attention on Jessica's sensitive clit, suckling gently at it with her lips and tongue. Jessica immediately started bucking her young hips, crying out loud at the assault on her young vagina. Tracey pulled one of Jessica's ass cheeks slightly aside as her other hand reached through, pausing to work her finger around in the copious fluid leaking from the young cunt. Continuing her assault on her daughter's clit, she slid two fingers inside, the walls of her teenage pussy squeezing tightly around them. Finding the spongy mass above the entrance, Tracey began working those two fingers in and out, finger fucking her daughter and dragging them across her g-spot as she suckled at her clit. Jessica responded strongly, her abs flexing as she half sat up, her eyes darting between her father's large cock and his eyes. Tracey slowed down as she felt the approach, keeping her daughter right on the edge for a few seconds as she wailed and gibbered. Finally, she renewed her speed, pushing Jessica over the edge into a massive, combined g-spot and clitoral orgasm. Jessica arched hard, her hips and ass rising slightly off the chaise as her mother fought to stay with her, working her clit and cunt the whole time through.

Finally, Jessica tapped out, swatting weakly at her mother and mumbling "no no no no". Tracey raised her head, her mouth and chin shiny with her daughter's sweet essence, smiling in triumph at her daughter's ecstasy. Then she grunted, as George chose that moment to line his fat cock up with her leaking pussy and drive it home. He gripped her hips and immediately began pounding into her, giving her no chance to adjust to the large invader in her pussy. She wailed as he fucked into her with fury, his hips slamming into her upturned ass as he pushed toward his own orgasm.

Jessica lay below them, her post-orgasmic bliss swiftly growing back into lust as she watched her father mount her mother like a man possessed. She could see between her mother's legs as his large sack swung into her mother's clit with each animal thrust. She looked into her mother's eyes, making eye contact but seeing that nothing was registering in the woman's brain aside from the bestial fucking her sopping cunt was enduring. She looked up at her father's twisted face, seeing the lust burning in his eyes as he neared his climax.

Her fingers found her overly sensitive bud, stroking toward another orgasm as she watched her father pound his cock into her wailing mother. She realized her mother was already coming, had probably been coming as long as her father's cock had been buried in her, and immediately felt her orgasm starting to crest. Her father's animal thrusts became erratic as he fell off rhythm, her inexperienced eye telling her that he was about to unload into her mother's cunt. He bellowed as he slammed full inside Tracey, and Jessica saw stars. She writhed and moaned on the chaise as her father slammed repeatedly into Tracey, pausing slightly at each full penetration as he obviously fired his load into her willing cunt.

George finally came to rest, his cock buried full inside his wife, his large hands gripping hard into her sexy hips. He leaned slowly forward, pushing Tracey ahead of him as they fell toward Jessica. He managed to guide them both slightly off to the side, so they ended up in a conjoined pile next to and slightly on their daughter, rather than smothering her.

George and Tracey lay panting, still joined at the sex as Tracey and Jessica looked into each other's eyes. Tracey saw the twinkle in her daughter's eye, and smiled at her as she leaned in toward her. They kissed again, tongues wrestling in partly open mouths as they palmed each other's breasts again. Jessica felt her father's arm slide across her, and she opened her eyes to see him watching over Tracey's neck. She winked at him, and pulled his hand down to cup her pert teenage breast next to her mother's hand.