All Comments on 'Unexpected Romance'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

Nice build up to a perfect romance. Perfect Valentine's day story.

Sidney43Sidney43over 5 years ago

Very nice, one can dream about the perfect woman and I think she is in this story.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
HOT

Totally great writing !!

brownmobbrownmobover 5 years ago
nice story

not enough backstory for how they got to where they were when they first met, but ignoring that loved the slow burn/build up, thank you 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

BUT it's not a Romance, it's a Mature story. It could BARELY be called an Erotic Coupling story. Nice fantasy, but he WAY too old for her. When she is at sexual prime and ready to rock and roll he will be ready to roll over and go to sleep PERIOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

I disagree about him being to old for her. Sometimes when you find your match age doesn't matter. And this couple just seemed to click. They met at the right time and were perfect for each other. I think it's a sweet, hot romance with a nice slow build up. Good work!!!

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 5 years ago
Great Romance but. . .

This was a wonderful romance story but it happened a little too fast. It needed a few more days and a few more pages of add proper depth.

That being said I thoroughly enjoyed your story, I just wish there was more of it.

(4 stars)

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Well told and sweet

Ignore the whining and just celebrate a very lovely May -December romance. I think you did a great job.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 5 years ago
Geezer Kind of Story

Well written and right up my alley, love these stories, hope you win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great love story.

This is the reason that I read Literotica is to find a story touches all of the senses like this did. I read it listening to Joe Cocker and "Leave your hat on".

Gave you a 5' cause 10' wasn't available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy story

Great sexy story! I’m in the midst of a similar love affair with a woman who I nuts about. A middle age hottie and the future love of my life! Bet womanly sex ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Condensed

A nice May-December romance that as others have mentioned seemed far too rushed.

RTF31406RTF31406about 5 years ago
I can only wish

Great story. Thouraly enjoyed it. I can only wish it would happen for real as I am in a similar situation. My wife died of Leukemia a couple of years ago and I'm trying to move on as she told me to do. Hope to read more from you.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Super romance story

They seem so right together that I can believe this could last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I imagine Simon with a bit of sexy dark chest hair and a treasure trail leading to his gorgeous cock. Hope they stay together! Happy Valentine's Day!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

I have read many of your stories (so far). BUT this is one story of yours that I feel could REALLY have an additional chapter (or two). But even if it does not, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fast forward 30 years and imagine it. Somehow that doesn't seem fair to her.

But well done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...