Unexpected Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she sat down again, Simon nodded at her handy work. "Wow, they look almost too pretty to eat."

"Well, they're meant to be eaten, so taste." And then she was lifting a heart shaped tomato bruschetta to his lips and smiling as he opened his mouth to have a bite, of course letting his tongue linger on her fingers for a second or two.

He groaned as he chewed, covering his mouth and murmuring, "Wow, are those ever good."

Then she fed him another, with black olives and roasted red peppers, and again he moaned, rolling his eyes. "You like?" she asked him.

"I think I'm in love," he told her, before he could think better of it. But thankfully it just seemed to go over her head as she placed a couple of them on his plate and then helped herself to a few.

But Joy had definitely blinked when she heard him say that he thought he was in love, and her heart was still hammering pretty hard, just from hearing him say the words. And she'd sure grown attracted to him in the short time she'd known him, and she had a feeling that what she was feeling was a lot more than simple attraction. All she knew was that she'd never felt as comfortable with anyone before. And they just had so much in common. Already she was a little afraid that she actually was falling for him -- and pretty hard, too.

Finally once dinner was over, Simon insisted on helping her clear the table, since it was a dinner for the two of them and not just him, he insisted. But once they were done, she still had him go sit down again so she could get their coffee and dessert ready. And when she came back with a beautifully decorated heart-shaped pink frosted cake, with perfect little hand-piped chocolate cupids, he could hardly believe his eyes. She had such a gift for whimsy, and it seemed it really was addictive since he'd had to hunt for the perfect box of chocolates for her with similar little cupids on the bow, which was something he'd never have dreamed of doing before her.

And Simon realized there was no escaping the fact that she'd really gotten under his skin, and now he couldn't imagine his life without her. Even if he never got a chance to make love with her, he'd still want her close. She was everything he needed, and he was beginning to think perhaps some cosmic force had sent her. Although his sister was the hippie-dippy one in the family, always going on about Karma and how eventually the planets align for all of us, giving us just what we deserve, now he was beginning to wonder if there wasn't something to it. Especially if the forces that be, actually had sent this delightful creature into his life.

As Simon poured them both a glass of sweet white wine to go with their coffee and dessert, Joy looked at him and grinned, asking, "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

He just shook his head and laughed. "No. And even if I were, I'd never take advantage of you. Why are you feeling tipsy?"

As she nodded, she noticed she actually was feeling a delightful little buzz. "Mmm, maybe just a little," she said, holding her thumb and forefinger apart just a bit to show him how much, making him chuckle.

Then she leaned close giving him a tantalizing eyeful of cleavage as her scooped neckline fell open a little wider, and when she smiled coyly into his eyes, he said, "I'm kind of afraid to ask what's going on in that pretty head of yours right now."

Her grinned turned saucy, as she said, "I've got an idea. How about we play a little game?"

"Okaay. But what kind of game do have in mind?"

"Have you ever played Truth or Dare?"

"No, not that I remember," he said.

She smiled into his eyes, deciding it might be fun. "Well, it's simple. We each take turns picking either truth or dare. And if one of us asks the other a question, then we have to promise to tell the truth, no matter what's been asked. And if we pick dare and we're dared to do something, we can't refuse to do it, or the game will be over."

It did sound like fun, possibly even naughty fun, so he was definitely on board. "Okay, I'll start with you then."

"Okay," she tipped her head and said, "Then I pick, truth."

Watching her carefully, he said, "All right then. Are you enjoying living here with me?"

All though she rolled her eyes at first, she said, "Well, that's a no brainer. Of course I'm enjoying living with you." But her tone was more serious as she told him, "Although I work for you, it doesn't really feel like you're my boss. You've actually become more of a friend." Already he liked this game, since he didn't think he'd have asked her that otherwise, or ever heard her answer so honestly.

Then she grinned at him and told him, "Okay, your turn now."

He thought for a minute, and said, "Fine, then go ahead and dare me to do something."

Biting into her lip, she seemed to be thinking for a minute before she said, "Okay, I dare you to put on some sexy music and dance around the room."

Simon was relieved that was all she'd dared him to do, glad that it didn't involve a strip tease. He got up and put on a slow song that he'd always loved, Joe Cocker's You Are So Beautiful, since he thought it was perfect, considering she really was. And then he reached for her, and when she squealed and laughed and shook her head, telling him no, he reminded her, "Ah, but you never said I had to dance alone."

And once he had her in his arms and they were dancing cheek to cheek to the slow sultry rhythm, as the beautiful words washed over them, he really began to enjoy the game since he never imagined he'd have a chance to hold her like this once their dinner was over.

Then, with her wrapped in his arms, he whispered close to her mouth, "Okay, now your turn -- truth or dare."

She smiled into his eyes. "Then I pick dare."

His eyes glinting mischievously, he said, "Okay, I dare you to kiss me, but like you really mean it."

But when she tipped her face up and whispered against his lips, "But of course I'd mean it, Simon, how could I not?" before she wrapped her arms around his neck, and really planted one on him, he thought his heart would beat right out of his chest by the time she finally pulled back. And damn, he was hard as a brick, and knew she had to be feeling it pressed against her, too.

Then she grinned, and said, "Okay your turn." And what he really wanted to dare her to do was strip off and join him in bed, but he didn't have the nerve to push her that far. It had been fun until now, and he didn't want to ruin their evening by doing anything she wouldn't like.

He finally said, "All right, then I'll pick truth."

When she narrowed her eyes and said, "What are you feeling right now," he almost blurted, 'painfully aroused,' but decided it wasn't exactly the best answer he could give her, no matter how true.

Finally, heaving a sigh, he looked into her eyes and was honest with her when he said, "Like I'm in over my head."

Joy tipped her head, the game forgotten, and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I just never expected you to come into my life and turn it upside down -- for the better of course."

She smiled. "Well, I'm glad you think it's for the better."

"Yes," he said, "you're so good for me. But unfortunately you're way too young for the thoughts I'm having."

As surprised as she was delighted to hear him admit that he had feelings for her, too, she said, "I don't think so."

Surprised, his eyebrows shot up. "You don't?"

She shook her head and slowly began to run her fingertip along his bottom lip. "No, I don't. I think you have to be the most charming, handsome, intelligent, and the definitely the sexiest man I've ever met, and I don't think age matters when you've all that going for you, do you?"

Not sure he'd heard her right, he said, "You do realize that I'm fifty-two and not thirty-two, right?"

She grinned, "And I think you'd still be a total fox if you were seventy-two. And maybe I'm feeling a little loose lipped because of all the wine I've had, but I'm not afraid to tell you that I'm really attracted to you, Simon. In fact, I'm so attracted, that if you wanted to be with me tonight, I would definitely say yes."

She actually said that last part in a breathy whisper against his lips that warmed his mouth and stirred something deep inside him that he hadn't felt in years, and he knew he'd never felt so conflicted and yet so aroused, or so desperately attracted to anyone. And he was starting to realize that he just couldn't deny them anymore. Then an unpleasant thought occurred to him and he frowned. Narrowing his eyes on her, he said, "You're not just being kind to me because you feel sorry for me, are you?"

Shaking her head, grinning, she brushed her lips against his, and murmured, "No, Simon. You're way too put together for me to ever feel sorry for you. And what I'm feeling for you right now has nothing to do with pity, and everything to do with desire. I want you."

He could barely believe that he was dancing with this gorgeous woman in his arms, who apparently was just as hot for him as he was for her. Now, if only he could figure what to do about it, it would be perfect.

But once again the naughty little minx took the decision right out of his hands, when she touched her lips to his, slipped her tongue into his mouth and began to loosen his tie. And then he knew that it was actually going to happen. And when she licked into his mouth and he could feel the heat of her hand cupping his ass as she began to grind her mound into his erection, softly moaning into their kiss, he wondered if he'd even make to a flat surface with her, since he knew he'd never been more aroused in his life.

What a fantastic Valentine's Day this was turning out to be -- probably the best day he'd ever had -- and all because of her.

By the time she dropped her hand and was cupping him through his pants, Simon was the one groaning. Finally, deciding he'd lose his mind if he didn't get them naked soon, he made her squeal and laugh when he picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder and carried her straight into his living room, sure that he'd never make it upstairs with how hard she'd gotten him. And now all he wanted was to see her naked and feel that lithe young body of hers pressed to his, even if it was just this once.

And when she told him, "Zippers at the back," he was surprised that he actually managed to set her on her feet, and get the zipper down on her dress without fumbling. He could actually feel his eyes flare as her dress seemed to float to the floor in slow motion, uncovering every delectable inch of her. And his eyes shot open even wider as he feasted on the sight of at her, and dear god, her body was even more beautiful than he imagined. In just a black lace strapless push up bra, tiny little thong that barely covered her sex and in the hottest heels he'd ever seen, once he could finally tear his eyes off the sight of her and look up at her face, he was surprised to see the uncertainty in her eyes. But he was quick to reassure her, telling her, "God, you're beautiful, Joy. My imagination could never have conjured anything as lovely as you."

Relieved, she smiled glad to hear that liked what he was seeing. Then her smile turned coy, as she looked into his eyes, and murmured, "My turn now." And as she pushed his jacket off his shoulders and began to unbutton his shirt, she traced her tongue around his perfectly shaped mouth loving how he closed his eyes and groaned, tightening his grip on her backside as though he had to fight the urge not to ravage her. And she honestly couldn't remember ever being so aroused or ready for a man before him. He made her feels things that she'd never felt before. And now all she wanted was to be joined with him in the most intimate way possible. To feel him deep inside her, she knew would be bliss.

Once she'd unzipped his fly, smiling against his mouth as she cradled his erection in her palm, as she told him, "Wow, somebody's a big boy," he actually laughed. Which was something he never thought he'd do was laugh while being seduced by a beautiful woman. But seeing as this particular woman was as sexy as she was fun, he just couldn't help himself.

And once she had the rest of his clothes off, she wiggled her eyebrows playfully as she took in the sight of him naked. "Ooh, you do have a nice body, Simon," she murmured, as she ran her hands over his nicely muscled chest as she pushed up on her toes and kissed him again, brushing her nipples against him. "And now I just can't wait to have you," she said against his mouth, stroking him in her hand, surprised at how hard and thick he was.

Getting lost in their kiss, that seemed to go on forever, she finally pulled back, her chest heaving. Desperate for him, she whispered against his mouth, "Simon, please don't make me wait any longer."

Somehow he managed to chuckle. "I don't think waiting would be possible right now, even if I wanted to." But then he glanced down at himself, looking disappointed as he muttered, "Damn, I don't have a condom. I don't think I've needed one since I was in my teens."

Joy was quick to reassure him. "It's okay, I'm clean and I'm on the pill, no worries."

"Well, I can promise you that I'm healthy too, since I've only ever been with my wife."

Then she gave him a lopsided smile, and knew she had to ask. "So, you're really okay with this?"

He nodded as he reached for her. Tugging her into his arms, he ran his hand down over her back, telling her as he pushed down her panties and unclipped her bra, "Oh, yeah, I'm way more than okay, at least with you. If you hadn't come along, I don't know this would ever have happened for me again."

"Then I glad I'm here, and I'm glad it's me," she whispered, smiling against his mouth, as she backed them toward the couch, losing her undies along the way.

And once she was on her back reaching her arms out to him, he could hardly believe his eyes. Barely able to wrap his mind around the fact that he was actually with her like this, and about to discover if it would be as good as he imagined. She just looked so sexy, naked and on her back, with her legs already spread for him.

Curling up beside her, he cupped her breasts and dropped his head, savoring the taste of her flesh for the first time, moaning at how good she tasted as he suckled at her nipple, while tugging and rolling the other between his fingers. And the way her chest was heaving, and she was really beginning to moan, he knew she was as ready for him as he was for her. But just to be sure, he let his hand travel down over her belly until he felt the slickness between her thighs, his eyes rolling back in his head at the incredible feel of her.

Sure he couldn't wait another second to finally have her, he got up on his knees straddling her, keeping his eyes on hers, he grasped his erection and pushed against her opening, smiling at the way she closed her eyes and began to softly whimper as he flexed his hips and began to fill her, slowly, so they could both appreciate the feel of finally being joined together like this. And he didn't think he'd ever felt anything as good as her right now. So tight and wet as she clasped around him from deep inside, he had to resist the urge to ride her hard and fast, convinced that they'd both enjoy it more if he took the time to really pleasure her.

And pleasure her he did. Turning them to their sides, he lifted her leg, resting it on his hip, so she was open nice and wide and then he pushed in just a little deeper, almost withdrew and then did it again, over and over. Taking her mouth in a deep hungry kiss, he let his fingers trail from her face down over her breasts to her sex, smiling as she squirmed and whimpered, ready to climax, as he massaged her little pearl in a circle with his fingertip. And it was good thing, too, since he knew he wasn't going to last much longer, she just felt so good wrapped around him, and squeezing him inside her so incredibly tight. Amazingly, with her it all felt so much better than he'd ever imagined -- like sinking into paradise.

As he picked up his pace, she hugged him even closer, burying her face in his neck. And he could both feel and hear her moaning, each breath coming faster, as she came apart in his arms, and with a few good hard thrusts he followed right behind her, surprised at how hard he came.

Damn, as his whole body trembled, fighting to catch his breath, he'd almost forgotten how amazing it felt to be with a woman. And if someone had told him that he'd ever find himself entwined like this, with this particular woman, he'd have told them they were crazy.

But when she lifted her head and smiled tenderly into his eyes, he was relieved that she seemed pretty happy about it, too. "Mmm", she said, pressing her lips to his. "A girl could get used to this, you know."

"So could I," he whispered back, brushing his lips over hers. Still, as good as it felt, he wondered if carrying on an affair with his housekeeper was such a good idea, already wondering if she'd be honest if she wanted to end it. And she was still so young that he felt a little guilty for getting her entangled in something like this, especially with someone his age.

"Hey," she said, touching a finger to his chin. "I can almost hear you thinking, or maybe I should say overthinking what we just did. I enjoyed every second of it, Simon, and I have no regrets, and neither should you. So why don't we just relax and enjoy each other."

She appeared to have the right idea. Just feel what they were feeling, let go and enjoy. Seemed like a pretty good plan to him. But when it was over, he already knew that he'd miss her something terrible.

Curling into his side, she pressed her lips to his neck and said, "Why don't we pull a blanket over us and sleep here tonight like this, and then Valentine's Day can last for us until tomorrow."

Dropping a kiss to the top of her head, he nodded and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Joy, and thank you."

Smiling up into his eyes, she said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Simon. And just so you know, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, especially not after something as perfect as that."

He closed his eyes and nodded, delighted to hear it. And who knows, maybe if he played his cards right, and if the stars really were aligned in his favor, he might just get to keep his sweet little Valentine for a very long time to come.