Unexpected Show

Story Info
A webcam show went awry.
3.2k words
4.08
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about three young girls who live together in a large city. Their names are Olena, Taya and Sonja. They are not in a relationship, they are just roommates in a big apartment. They are a perfect match for each other because they all have similar personalities: they are friendly, quiet and open-minded. Apparently, they are very sensitive people because they avoid harsh noises and bright lights. Their home is always cozy and dark. The sense of touch is very important to them, so all the chairs and beds are covered with fabrics that are pleasant to touch, and the floors are covered with knotted rugs that are comfortable to walk on barefoot. They are always barefoot and have no shoes at all. They also don't wear underwear because it irritates them. At home, they are either naked or wear oversized T-shirts over their naked bodies because the fabric feels good against their skin.

They study together at the same university, but in different departments. They met at the admissions office when they applied. They were struck by how much they looked alike and wanted to live together in a shared apartment instead of a dormitory, which they found too noisy and uncomfortable. Currently, they are taking online classes and studying hard. They earn their living by recording and selling ASMR tracks and running a webcam channel together. Their channel, Whispers of Passion, is known for its cozy, pleasant atmosphere, and they have many subscribers.

Today it is Olena's turn to perform a show on her channel. Sometimes they perform together or in pairs, sometimes solo, and today it is Olena's turn. They are very careful in everything they do, so they prepared a separate room for video performances, where they made good soundproofing, soft studio lighting, put in armchairs and a high-quality camera.

Olena prepared for the performance in advance, she still has plenty of time before the start. She has made herself a delicious cup of coffee and is now slowly drinking it from a large brown mug while standing naked in front of the window, fluffy snow falling outside. She wiggles her toes and picks at the knots in the carpet. She is so cozy.

Olena told her subscribers in advance that they would see something new and unusual today. She looks at the counter of connected viewers, there are already a thousand of them, although there are still ten minutes to go. Olena checks that the camera is positioned correctly and that the recording is on - they record all their shows, edit them later and also put them up for sale. Their recordings are distributed on many websites, sometimes in pirated copies, but they don't care. The recordings help with the channel's advertising, and they already have enough money. They just hope that their parents will never see them.

So Olena checks the equipment. Everything is in order and ready to go.

Olena opens a drawer and takes out today's equipment. They have many different sex toys in their collection that they use regularly during performances, but this is a new set. Olena sits with her feet on the chair in front of the camera, spreads her legs and checks that her whole body is clearly visible in the frame, from her facial expression to her toes (the audience goes crazy when girls spread their toes in ecstasy or squeeze the insole of the chair with them). Everything is fine. She lays out today's toys at her fingertips, smiles, and turns on the video feed.

All of them - Olena, Sonja and Taya - sincerely love their performances on the channel. They treat it as a real art and are happy about the numerous positive reviews and requests for new shows. And, of course, they love the excitement and the numerous orgasms they get.

"I promised you something new," Olena says, smiling, pushing her hair out of her face and pulling it into a ponytail. Later, when she moves and thrusts in orgasm, her hair could fall over her face and cover it from the audience, and she would not want that. The audience really appreciates the girls' lively, sincere and open faces, catching every detail of their expressions of excitement and pleasure.

"Look what I have," Olena says. She shows the audience the toys one by one, and then begins to adapt them to herself. First, she inserts a large ribbed vibrator into her vagina. Its coating carefully mimics human skin to the touch, and Olena finds it pleasant in itself. She twists the knobs and feels the vibrator expand and stretch inside her.

"It's a real miracle of technology," she tells the audience, "it's now completely filled me from the inside, to the fullest depth, and it's even a bit stretched. Oh, if only you could have a sense of how wonderful it is!"

Olena finishes her coffee and sets the cup aside so that she doesn't accidentally knock it on the floor. With her other hand, she picks up the anal plug, which looks thin and small at first glance. It is a toy from the same set and is just as pleasant to touch. Olena can't resist, she puts it in her mouth and slowly licks it along its entire length. Then she opens the bottle of lubricant, lubricates the plug well and inserts it into her anus, which yields as usual, offering a little resistance at the widest part and closing again with a slap, leaving only the handle with the controls outside. Olena sighs loudly with pleasure.

Of course, like all of them, she has a well-developed anus, used to various games, but she loves this moment of first penetration.

"Oh, what am I going to do now?" she says, turning the knobs. The plug swells inside her just like the vibrator before, filling her entire rectum and touching the second sphincter inside. "God, it feels so good!" Olena squints and flexes her toes.

Next, Olena takes the clitoral stimulator, which looks like a big shiny spider, and slowly, carefully places it. The camera automatically takes close-ups, so the audience can now see in detail how the cap completely covers her large clitoris (Olena is already quite aroused by all these preparations, and her clitoris is erect), how it fits tightly and squeezes it a little, how the attachments to the labia minora and labia majora are clamped one by one.

"Now, no matter how much I move, it won't go down," Olena tells the audience, "I'm going to need it today, you'll see."

"In a normal performance I would have stopped there," Olena says, "but today I promised you a surprise, so I have to be better prepared." She takes the bundle of chains - they are very pleasant to the touch, smooth and cool, like trickling water - and stands up, placing them on her hips, passing them between her legs and threading them through the special holes in the toys. Finally, she brings the ends of the chains together and secures them with a shiny lock. She presses a button on the lock, and with a soft clink, the chains are pulled over her hips, holding all the toys securely in place.

"That's it," Olena says, "now no matter what I do, nothing will slip out."

She sits up more comfortably, shifts around, and tries to bring her legs together or straighten them. She does not succeed. "How unexpected!" she says. "You know, I tried these toys one by one as I prepared for today's show, but all of them together are just fantastic! They make me feel so full inside that I can only sit in one position." She lifts and spreads her knees, spreads her feet wider. "Like this. Just like that. And now for the surprise I promised..."

Olena picks up her smartphone and finds the right app. Viewers now see her smartphone screen in the corner of the picture.

"All these toys can be controlled remotely," she says. A question pops up in the chat window. "Oh, yeah!" Olena laughs, "They're connected to the channel, you could control them like you did our other toys in previous shows. But not today. Today is special."

She toggles the app's settings. "Here, see? There's a fascinating mode here: I can set a vibration program, set the time, start it, and then I have no control over the toys. They will work until they complete the program, no matter what happens to me, no matter how much I beg them to stop."

The next question pops up in the chat.

"Yes, I can't get them off me either. The chain lock is also controlled from here, it won't let go until the end of the program. Well, maybe you can cut the chains with steel tongs, but we don't have any."

"Here, look, I'm setting gradually increasing vibrations for an hour," Olena moves the sliders in the app. "And now... Five, four, three..."

Olena presses the big green button. It turns gray and inaccessible, and a timer in the corner starts counting down. One hour left. Olena puts down her smartphone and leans back in her chair. She caresses her small breasts, squeezing her nipples with her fingers. She straightens, hands behind her head (knowing how attractive her fragile body looks from that angle), and wiggles her toes.

"Nothing's happening yet, right? That's right. We still have a few minutes before I feel the first faint vibrations."

She looks at the attendance counter. Four thousand, a record number for their channel, and it's still growing.

"Quick, call your friends to watch before it starts! Today I won't be able to stop and wait for anyone!"

Olena manages to answer a few questions before she feels the first tremor inside. Each toy behaves differently: the vaginal vibrator not only trembles, but bends to stimulate the vaginal walls more (it's not noticeable now, but it will be soon); the anal plug seems to breathe, jerking with short, sharp thrusts, as if Olena were being taken from behind by a strong, horny man; the clitoral stimulator squeezes her as if gently kissing her, then vibrates, then sucks.

"And you know what?" says Olena, "when I tried these toys one by one, I was just crazy about them. But I only tried them on medium power and only for fifteen minutes. A full hour and full power will be a surprise for me!" A question appears in the chat. "That's the truth. I don't know. I'm very, very excited, but also a little scared..."

For the next fifteen minutes, everything goes as Olena expected. The shaking, thrusting and sucking increase and she feels them very well. She can no longer sit still, she bends and leans back in the chair, her hips jerking several times as if to meet the invisible man thrusting into her. Olena moans softly, then screams, arching her back as her first orgasm ripples through her body from her groin to her face. She's flushed, her nipples sticking out like never before.

"Oh, it's magical," she whispers as her next arousal builds, "I wish you were here so you could touch me..."

She's not pretending, now she can almost feel the ten thousands of excited eyes watching her from all over the world, her body dreaming of being caressed by thousands of palms... She caresses herself, squeezes her breasts, runs her palms over her thighs, hugs her shoulders...

A second orgasm overwhelms her, stronger than the first. She arched and fell back into the chair, her body twitching, screaming softly. She knows her sexuality well: each subsequent orgasm will be longer and stronger.

"Mmm..." Olena moans and catches her breath after her fourth orgasm. She reaches for a bottle of water and takes a few sips. She is hot, her body shining with sweat and covered with red spots. She feels a little dizzy. "Do you know..." she squeezes out, trying to delay her fifth orgasm, "how the clitoris is built? This... from the outside... is just the tip of the iceberg. It's like a little man inside, spanning the walls of the vagina... and the rectum... and now... all parts are stimulated at the same time... А... Ahhh!..." She comes for the fifth time and leans back, breathing heavily. She looks at the timer. "Only... only twenty-five minutes have passed! And then it will be even stronger! Oh God, what have I done, can I take it?" She pauses, winks at the audience, and laughs happily. "Of course I will! Invite your friends to watch, you're about to see something amazing!"

Olena regains consciousness for a few minutes. She remembers only the endless waves of pleasure rolling through her body... and rolling... and rolling... and rolling... In a corner of her mind she remembers fragments: how she kicks and twists in the chair, how she kicks and throws off the cushion, and now she can feel the prickly, rough upholstery all over her back, buttocks, and soles (normally this would hurt, but now the pain only adds to her excitement). She remembers screaming and screaming, unable to stop. She looks at the timer. There are ten minutes left.

"Which... which orgasm was that, who's counting? I lost count... I lost count." A message appears in the chat. The seventeenth. She has never had so many orgasms in a row. Well, ten more minutes...

And she falls back into the sea of burning pleasure.

An hour has passed. Olena shudders a few more times and opens her eyes. Her breathing is labored, her mouth is dry. She reaches for a bottle of water, almost drops it, and takes a few sips.

"That was... that was just cosmic! If there are women watching me now, you should definitely try this! The link to the website with these toys is on our channel." Olena stretches. "Now I'm going to exhale a little bit and we'll finish. God, it was so good..."

But... she feels a slight tremor inside again. She tries to feel the chain on her thighs with her finger - it's still tight. Olena is really scared.

"The program didn't stop!" she cries, "Help! Taya! Sonyjaaaa!"

The door opens and the girls look into the room. Taya is naked, Sonja is wearing a large white t-shirt. They knew that today's performance was supposed to last an hour, and they planned to help Olena clean up and relax afterwards. But... something goes wrong. Olena arches in her chair and cries out in orgasm - a small one this time.

"Help me!" she moans, "the program hasn't stopped! The smartphone... the smartphone is on the table..."

Taya grabs the smartphone and pokes at the app with her fingers. Then she hums and holds the screen up to Olena's eyes. (They are all aware that the camera is working and people are looking at them. The show must go on, so they play along.)

"Look what you did," Taya says. "See, there's a number and a checkmark? Repeat the program three times. Hang in there, Olena, you still have two hours of fun ahead of you!"

"Ouch! Noooo!" Olena covers her face with her palms. The first shock has passed, and the second cycle of the program has begun again with a minimum of vibrations. Olena is now almost certain that she will make it through the two hours... although she will probably sleep the whole day afterwards.

"Take it off me! Take it off!" She pulls herself together and plays to the audience again, and the girls notice.

"No," says Taya.

"We won't," laughs Sonja. She takes off her T-shirt and faces the camera. "That's what we have for you today! Call your friends, we still have two hours, all three of us!"

The girls help Olena to get up (her legs are shaking and she would not be able to get up on her own). They put the pillow back on the chair and help Olena sit down more comfortably. Olena is breathing fast and screaming as she has another orgasm. The girls gently hug and kiss her, give her some water to drink, then some yogurt (she needs to replenish her calories, and solid food is not allowed with such a load). They pull their chairs into the camera's field of view, sit down, spread their legs like Olena. They take out the usual, simpler toys, insert them into their vaginas and anuses, and connect them to the Internet control.

"And now for the real show!" Taya says excitedly, "See the buttons on your screen? Remember what to do? Put some money in and make us happy!"

For Olena, the next two hours are one continuous chunk. Now that the girls are around, running the show and ready to help in case of emergency, she can relax completely and give in to the sensations. As she emerges from the waves of orgasms, she notices how she is twisted in convulsions, lying almost across the chair, how she is lifted and laid down again, how she is given a drink, how she screams loudly, how the girls next to her moan and scream from their orgasms...

Finally, two hours are up. The padlock clicks and the chains fall from Olena's hips. She lies there and comes to her senses. Taya and Sonja are in the chairs next to her. All three are exhausted (though Olena is especially so), all three are red and sweaty.

"That's it," Sonja tells the audience, "We're almost done."

They don't turn off the camera yet, because the audience always likes to see the girls come to their senses. Taya and Sonja slowly remove their toys from their bodies. Olena tries to reach her crotch, her arms still cramped. She touches the clitoral stimulator and screams, another orgasm hitting her.

"Lie down," Taya smiles, leaning over to Olena, gently twisting, pulling and removing the toys. Olena shudders with another orgasm, and clear liquid pours from her open, stretched vagina.

"That's it!" Taya tells the audience, "Thank you all so much! The next show is on the schedule, so plan ahead and tune in. Today you have seen a unique show, we will never do this again."

The girls laugh.

"Well, maybe we'll do it a little more," says Olena, "but not as long as this time."

"Goodbye!" the girls wave. They turn off the camera.

The girls stand and stretch. Olena moans. Sonja looks down at her back.

"Gosh, you've worn it all out! Wait, I'll treat it..."

"No, let's all take a shower first..."

In the shower, the three of them stand together for a long time under the hot water jets, gently soaping and rinsing each other, caressing each other, hugging each other, and gradually calming down.

"Listen, how did the three cycles get started?" asks Sonja. She gently spreads ointment on Olena's back. "You did it on purpose, right?"

"No, I didn't!" Olena cries, "I don't know! I didn't click on it, the tick is at the bottom of the screen, I didn't even see it!"

"I'm sorry," Taya sighs, "it must have been me. I was playing around yesterday, setting the cycles and forgot to take it off... I only did it three times for five minutes..."

"Come to me," Olena says, "I'm going to choke you now. Gently."

Taya approaches guiltily. Olena hugs and kisses her.

"Be more careful next time," she says. Then she smiles: "Did you see how much we made today? The all-time record!"

The girls clean up and go to bed. Tomorrow, all they will do is sleep and rest.