Unexpected Special Service

Story Info
Monthly office services become a fantasy come true.
2k words
4.5
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun is just breaking over the horizon, as I drive to my first service. In my business, I service a lot of business accounts. And I meet a variety of people and business industries.

I particularly look forward to service a local investment office. Fridays they work from home, or come in with casual clothes. A majority work from home on Fridays, which is why I do the service first thing Friday morning. The office manager is always in the office on Fridays, waiting for me. I have fantasized about her for awhile. Kris is a beautiful woman. Long flowing hair, great eyes, and an amazing smile.

I remember meeting her with the owner, when they signed their service agreement. Her smile and eyes distracted my purpose of business at hand. Kris and I made eye contact throughout the signing. She would give that smile and wink, when nobody was watching. I would wink back when the opportunity would let me. We have sexual innuendos during ring the services, which has built incredible sexual tension.

I enjoyed waking up, knowing I will see her this morning. In my fantasies, I have undressed her in office and worshipped her on her desk. I'm sure I have a less than one percent chance to have that become a reality. She could lose her job. I could lose the account. The humiliation from us being caught. But man, I do want to taste and please her.

I pull into the parking lot, and I see her office light is on. The parking lot lights are still on, and it is still fairly dark. Damn, what is she wearing? I hope people stay away for awhile, so we can talk a bit. I have seen her in jeans and a T-shirt, to dress pants and a blouse. Her ass looks great in jeans. At times, she has a low cut blouse, and I have had many glimpses of her bending over for me. Yes, I'm all for the low cut blouse, showing ample amount of cleavage. Her breasts are perfectly sized, my guess is a C-cup. Breast size is not a deal breaker for me, just a bonus. But she must have great eyes, smile, and a great ass.

I walk up and ring the door bell. I see Kris walk through the reception area. She's wearing tan shorts and a white button up blouse. The white accents her tan.

Kris unlocks and open the door, "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Kris! How are you?"

"I'm good." She turns to walk to her office. Her ass looks magnificent in her shorts. Her tan legs are shapely and beautifully tanned.

"Nobody is here today. The owners took the whole office on a cruise." As she sits in her chair.

Surprised, I ask, "Why didn't you go? Especially on their dime?"

"I didn't want to spend a week on a boat with all of them. I can only handle a workday with some of them. Imagine a week?"

We both laugh, as she slides her chair over to glance out the window. She seductively tossed her hair over her shoulder, as she moves her chair back.

"Kris, do you have any plans for the weekend?"

"No, I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow. But then I will probably stay home and relax. I was going to meet a friend tonight for drinks and dinner, but she cancelled."

"That's too bad. At least you will pamper yourself tomorrow."

I watch her adjust her blouse forward, showing her flawlessly tanned cleavage. Normally she pulls her blouse back. My mind wanders to how her breasts look. Nipple color and size. I'm wanting to make her feel like a goddess and taste all of her.

"How about you? Do you have any plans?", as she stands up by her window, to shut the blinds.

"No, I have a rare weekend which I am not doing anything. Maybe just my domesticated engineer duties at home."

"Oh, you are a domesticated engineer now?" As she is playing with the top blouse button.

"Yes. Yes, I am! It sounds better then cleaning a bathroom and doing laundry."

We both chuckle. I quickly glance down and noticed her button is undone. My mind starts to think how I would enjoy helping the others undone.

She starts arching her back, as if she is stretching her back. I watch her blouse open for a sneak peak of the white lace of her bra. I look closer and she has unbuttoned the next button. When did she do that and how did I not see her unbutton it?

As she looks down at her button, she gives me her wicked smile. "I'm glad I have nobody here for a week. I have the place to myself."

I stand and walk around her desk, with a sly smile. "I am very happy about that as well."

I bend down, firmly take her head in my hand. Guiding her to my eager lips. Our lips come together, as I help her up from her chair. Our tongues intertwine. My hands slide over her body. Dropping to my knees, I finish unbuttoning her blouse and open her blouse. I look up into her large stunning eyes, and softly say, "You're beautiful!"

She grabs me and pulls me to her, kissing me hard. I unclasp her bra, and removing her blouse and bra, as quick as I could.

Her lips release from mine. She reaches my button of my polo shirt, and takes it off.

Her hand slides over my chest, "Ohhh, I love your chest."

"Thank you and I...." I quickly take her big, dark nipple in my mouth. Sucking it greedily. Her nipple hardens in my mouth. She moans with pleasure. I keep her nipple in my mouth, as my hand teases her other nipple. Kris's breathing and moaning deepens and becomes quicker.

I lift her up and over to lay her desk. I unbutton her shorts and quickly remove her shorts. I pause a bit to look at her nakedness on her desk. I see her lips and bush are glistening from her wet pussy.

She reaches for my hand and guides me to her pussy.

"I'm all yours. Do whatever you want with me. I have pleasured myself with you in my fantasies."

"You are giving me one of my fantasies.", I quickly and eagerly blurted.

Her pussy is blissfully warm and wet. Eager to obey her request, my finger slides lightly around her swollen lips. My thumb parts her lips and glances her clit, as she jumps in pleasure. Lightly my thumb dances on and around her engorged clit. Her moans are becoming louder.

"I want you to taste my juices.", she purrs. I stand to remove my pants and underwear.

"Whatever you want. I'm here to please you!"

I slide her closer to the edge of her desk, and I reveled in hearing her pant as my tongue probed in and out of her vagina, making her juices flow harder. My hands reached up to play with her nipples.

"Suck my clit!" She commanded.

I quickly obey, and I take her clit in my mouth. Sucking and teasing her clit, as if I will never have this glorious opportunity again. In her highly aroused state, she gasps, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" As her body shakes and shutters. She gasping for her breath after her second orgasm.

"I want your dick now. I want to feel you cum deep inside me."

"Ok Master. I will do as you say."

"That's right! And fuck me NOW!"

I slowly guide my dick inside her, inch by inch while she gives a guttural moan.

"Yes, that's better.", she softly replies.

I put her feet on my shoulders, as I begin to impale her with each thrust. Her hips start rocking with my thrusts. She was playing with her clit. I reach down to move her fingers, and I begin to play with her clit. Each thrust is deeper and harder than the last. Watching her breasts take my thrusts.

"Cum in me. Please!"

My moans and grunts are louder and louder our bodies tighten as our orgasms overtake us.

She tells me to stop and wait. She hops off her desk.

"I have always wanted to be bent over my desk."

Damn, what an ass! She positions herself, so I can see her engorged, red lips.

"Fuck my my pussy now." I didn't have to be asked twice. I position myself behind her, slowly sliding inside her. She lets out a soft gratifying moan. I take her hips and start to thrust into her. She feels amazing, as I thrust into her sopping pussy. I'm about to cum, and her body starts shaking. I pull her harder and harder into me. My hands pull her hips hard into me one last time, before my hot cum fills her. Kris starts to cum as well.

Her face is flushed. We both are trying to catch our breath. As she gets up from her desk. Our juices are running down her leg.

"I wasn't expecting that today.", I said between breaths.

"I'm not done with you yet! Nobody will be here, and I want more of you!"

"Ok, I'm good with that!"

"You better be, because I'm your master." We both chuckle between breaths.

I raised an eyebrow, "What can I do for you Master?"

"Lie down right here." She points below where she was previously laying.

I quickly climb in her desk, laying on my back. My cock was still pretty hard and filled with our cum. She climbs on her desk, positioning her dripping pussy over my face.

"I want to ride your face now. Then I want to ride your hard cock. But first, I want you to make me cum again."

She lowers her juicy and dripping pussy over my face. I eagerly eat her out. Damn, we taste good together. Her hips are swaying over my mouth, as I obey her orders of making her cum again. This orgasm didn't take as long, since her pussy is becoming more sensitive with each orgasm. I continue eating her out, as I stroke myself hard again. She falls forward taking me in her mouth. Within minutes she moans with my cock in her mouth. Playing my hardness like a musical instrument. Suddenly her thighs squeeze together on my head, as she cums for the fifth time.

"Your mouth and tongue are wonderful.", Kris gasps.

She slides down my body and takes my hard cock in her hand. She strokes it for a bit, as she composed herself. Then she lowers herself down on my throbbing member. Her inner muscles tighten around me. She's so tight. She grinds her hips down on me. Damn, she feels so much better riding me than I had imagined. Her skin is flushed, with a light sheen glowing on her skin.

She grabs and plays with her breasts, as she rides me. She grinds her hips hard into me. She tightens around my hardness. Her juices oozing down my shaft and balls.

Her beautiful eyes open to look at me. Her body tightens and starts to convulse into another orgasm, as she yells, "God, I'm cumming!"

She collapses forward onto my chest. We both are trying to catch our breath.

"Thank you. This is an awesome way to start out a workday."

She murmurs, "I agree."

We lay like that for awhile, before deciding we needed to get on with our day. We slowly dress.

"I guess I better get on with your service."

She winked and said, "You went above and beyond with your service. I'll sign your work order."

I kissed her passionately, and softly thanked her.

She reaches down and glides her hand over my crotch, "I could get use to this service."

"I do make house calls." We both chuckled and kissed one more time.

I will never forget that glorious day. To this day we give mischievous smiles to each other. Knowing we both seized the opportunity, for better "service." And yes, I have made house calls for her.