Unexpected Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
In the City.
9.8k words
4.69
7.7k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night, Brian didn't arrive at Linda's Lower East Side loft until after 10:00pm. He'd been in The City all day, and they'd planned to meet for dinner, then stay at her place. Having recently become a couple, though in a long-distance relationship, she wanted him to stay here rather than getting a hotel room each time he visited. Unfortunately, his meeting ran long - several hours past schedule.

"I'm sorry, Babe," he said, when she opened the door.

She smiled up at him, her green eyes sparkling in the fluorescent light spilling in from the hallway. Her long, chestnut brown hair was swept back into a ponytail, exposing the soft features of her face.

"It's OK," she said, pulling him inside and embracing him as he dropped his bags.

His nostrils filled with the scent of her. The combination of her hair, skin, and perfume was intoxicating.

"Mmmm," he mumbled, "I needed that."

"I've missed you," she whispered.

"Me, too," he returned.

"Are you hungry?" she asked, releasing him to close the door. "We can still go out."

"Wait, New York City has restaurants open this late?" he said, facetiously.

"One or two," she assured him.

"How 'bout delivery?" he offered. "I'm too tired to go anywhere."

"Sounds good," she chirped. "What do you feel like?"

She led him into the kitchen area and pulled out a small stack of menus.

"How did the meeting go?" she asked, flipping through the colorful pages. "Besides really long."

"It went very well," he told her, settling on a stool beside her. "We finished everything, so we don't have to meet tomorrow."

"Cool," she said. "So, you have the day off?"

He nodded.

"No plans?" she continued.

"Only to spend time with you," he answered.

Linda grinned, and kissed his cheek as she pressed a crumpled Chinese food menu against his chest.

"Pick something," she commanded. "I'm starving."

As he scanned the paper, she scampered off toward the bedroom.

"Hey," she called out a moment later, "we should be tourists tomorrow. Walk around and look at all the tall buildings and stuff."

"I've seen them," he said.

"But, we can see them together," she pointed out, reappearing.

"Good idea," he conceded.

They ordered food, and sat on her couch, eating and talking. Afterward, they watched TV. He reclined with his arm around Linda. She lay against him, her head on his shoulder.

"You know," she announced, "if you lived here, we could do this all the time."

"True," he allowed. "It would make it easier for work."

"And, play," she added.

"Except, I couldn't even fit my books in here," he noted.

"Well, I didn't mean 'here' here," she said. "My lease is up in about two months."

"I bet it would be next to impossible to find a big place," he groused.

"We could try," she argued.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked.

"Very much so," she said. "You?"

"Then, I think we should start looking," he opined.

Linda began to get up, but Brian pulled her back to him.

"Tomorrow," he said, kissing her neck. "We'll start tomorrow."

Their lips met, and opened, and tongues danced around each other as he hugged her close.

"Do you want to go to bed?" she asked, when their mouths parted.

"I do," he admitted. "Though, I'm afraid I won't be good for much other than sleeping."

"My tired boy," she said, sympathizing with the man more than 15 years her senior.

She ran a hand through his short dark-brown hair, then down his cheek to a goatee beginning to show some gray.

"Exhausted," he agreed.

"Well," she baited, "at least we can cuddle, and you can keep me warm."

"I'm just a piece of meat to you, aren't I?" he joked.

After giving him another peck on the cheek, she jumped to her feet. Rising slowly, he followed. They slumbered soundly, their limbs entangled under the covers; blissfully - if temporarily - detached from the city that never sleeps.

Light filled the windows when Brian awoke a little after 9:00am. Momentarily disoriented, he looked around as he rubbed his eyes. Linda lay beside him, on her left side, facing away. Her hair was a mess. His gaze lingered on the bare skin of her back. Leaning over, he kissed her neck, then exited the bed.

After retrieving his bags from near the front door, he pulled out the things he needed, and made his way to the bathroom. He answered the call of nature before brushing his teeth, and then shaving.

"Old man," he said to the face in the mirror.

Finished, he stripped off his t-shirt and boxer-briefs, and stepped into the shower. The hot water felt good. It loosened his muscles and revived his senses. He stood under the spray, eyes closed, soaking, and letting it wash away the last of the cobwebs from his brain.

"Are you OK, Babe?" Linda asked.

Turning his head, he saw her in the doorway.

"Yeah, just relaxing," he told her.

As he cleaned himself, she went through her morning routine, then approached him.

"Mind of I join you?" she asked, needlessly.

"Please do," he said.

Slipping in front of him - pushing herself against him; forcing him back a step - she secured the shower curtain, and ducked into the stream.

"I thought you were sleeping," he said.

"I was," she allowed. "But, you kissed my neck. You know what that does to me."

"Even in your sleep?" he questioned.

"Mmmm, hmmm," she confirmed.

Grabbing a bottle of body wash, she squeezed, filling the palm of one hand with gooey green gel. She lathered herself, slowly, knowing he was watching every move. As she rinsed clean, Brian contemplated the way the suds flowed over her curves. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he repeated the action they'd been discussing.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"An experiment," he murmured, barely taking his lips from her flesh.

"What?" she pressed.

"Shhh," he directed. "It's science; to see if the awake/asleep effects are the same."

"Oh," she cooed. "Anything for science."

His hands slid around her; his fingertips examining the taut skin of her stomach. Pressing himself against her, he moved his mouth along her right shoulder, then back to her neck.

"You seem to be a very thorough researcher," she said.

"I think we need additional data," he asserted.

Brian's hands drifted; the right downward, the left up. He cupped her right breast. His fingers tripped across her erect nipple, and simultaneously traced over her smooth pubic mound.

"Yes, more data," she purred, spreading her legs. "In depth research."

"Absolutely," he whispered.

Linda gasped when he brushed her clit. He teased her by flitting to her inner thigh, then around to her butt cheek, before leisurely gliding back between her legs.

"I'm so glad you're here," she purred

She twitched as his fingertips once more found her button. Brian held her, moving his fingers in small circles. He could already feel the effect it was having on her.

"You, and those magic fingers," she exhaled.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, knowing the answer.

She shook her head as his lips returned to her neck. Linda tried to reach back, to touch him, but could gain no hold on his slippery skin. She could feel his hard cock trapped between their bodies, and she wiggled against him.

"You know what that ass does to me," he growled.

"Do you want me to stop," she mocked, repeating his own question.

"No," he said, pulling her tighter as his fingers increased speed. "I want you to cum."

His left hand flew to the back of her head. He grabbed a fistful of hair. Pulling gently, he turned her head toward him, and kissed her. Linda moaned into his mouth.

Carefully, he walked them both forward to the front wall of the shower; pressing his weight against her to hold her in place. He could feel the tension building in her, and a minute later, he knew she was ready.

"Yes, that's it," he said, breaking the kiss.

"I need to cum," she stammered.

"Do it, Baby," he told her.

Linda stiffened, and held her breath for moment, then she panted loudly and shuddered furiously as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Her knees threatened to buckle, but Brian held her firmly, his fingers still massaging her clit.

"Oh, God; Brian," she nearly screamed. "Don't stop!"

He had no intention to do so.

"Yesss," he hissed, "cum for me."

For several minutes, Linda whimpered, her body convulsed, and she clawed at the tile wall as one orgasm blended into another, and then another. Brian enjoyed every second; feeling her body; watching her face; hearing the noises she made; taking it all as proof of her pleasure.

"Please," she begged, finally. "Let me rest."

"Why should I?" Brian asked.

"I just need to recover," she said, weakly. "You just make me cum so hard."

"You don't like it?" he taunted.

"I do; I do," she rasped, "but it just wears me out."

Brian seized her hips.

"Put your hands on the wall," he ordered.

"What?" she asked, her mind still delirious.

He slapped her ass, and she yelped.

"Now," he directed.

She complied, looking back at him over her right shoulder as he knelt behind her.

"What are you doing?" she questioned, her breathing still ragged.

"I'm not done with you yet," he explained.

He grabbed her cheeks. Holding them firmly, he leaned forward to kiss the small of her back.

"Spread your legs," he ordered.

Her stance widened to the sides of the tub, and his right hand wormed its way around her hip and once more slipped between her legs. He massaged her clit briefly, then slowly nudged a finger inside her.

"I never get enough of this beautiful ass," he announced, looking up at her.

"You're such a romantic," Linda said, laughing.

"We writers know how to sweet talk a lady," he replied.

Again he kissed her; dragging his tongue over her torrid flesh. Proceeding downward, he slid another finger into her pussy. With his left hand, Brian parted her cheeks, then struggled to press his tongue against her asshole.

"Jesus," she cried out, rising onto her tip-toes.

"Mmmm, hmmm," he mumbled as she writhed against him.

"Baby," she wailed. "Shit..."

His tongue darted around, rimming her as his fingers plunged deeper. Wrapping his left arm around her waist, he pulled her to him. As she wiggled - half trying to force his tongue deeper, half trying to escape - he increased the ferocity of his carnal assault. Her body quivered, and she reached back, raking her fingers through his short hair.

"Spread your ass," he demanded, retreating momentarily.

Gripping her cheeks, she opened herself to him, and he renewed his efforts.

"Fuck, Brian," she barked, "you're gonna make me cum again!"

He didn't pause, and Linda strained to wiggle her hips, grinding her ass against his face. Her fourth orgasm almost surprised her. It came upon her so quickly, she barely had time to warn Brian that she was about to cum. Still, he did not cease.

Linda slapped her hands against the tiles as her body began to contort. Brian tightened his grip around her waist, and stayed with her; steadying her. As she came, her body sagged against the wall, and he delicately let his fingers slip from her pussy.

"You know that drives me crazy," she sighed.

Lifting his face from her ass, he smiled.

"Yes," he said, simply.

She remained still, letting her breathing slow, and Brian kissed his way up her spine a few inches.

"It just might give me a heart attack one of these days," Linda pointed out.

"I doubt it," Brian objected. "A young, healthy, sexually adventurous woman like you can survive a dozen orgasms."

"That would fry my brain," she retorted.

"I don't think so," he said, clutching her hips again.

Cautiously, watching to make sure she could stand, he turned her, placing her back to the wall, and again positioning himself between her legs. Leaning in close, he kissed her right hip bone, then moved toward the left, planting kisses across her stomach. He ran his fingers up and down her legs, teasing her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Me?" he asked, innocently. "Nothing."

"It doesn't feel like nothing," she said.

"What does it feel like?" he inquired, his tongue crawling downward across her mound.

She didn't answer.

"Hmmm?" he prodded.

Before she could reply, he took her left knee, and lifted her leg, guiding it over his shoulder - allowing his mouth greater access to her pussy. He pushed his face into her, flicking his tongue against her clit.

"You're gonna kill me, Brian," she murmured.

"One more orgasm won't hurt," he reasoned between licks.

Brian turned his head, trying to force his tongue inside her. Linda grabbed at the shower bar, trying to brace herself, while using the other to pull Brian into her. Nudging two fingers inside her, Brian returned his oral attention to Linda's clit. She fluttered at the touch, and he knew she wouldn't last much longer. Her hips rocked back and forth as he probed her roughly. She tried to speak, but only managed to emit a series of animalistic grunts.

He was correct, she didn't hold out. Recognizing the signals her body sent, he worked his left arm behind, between her legs and the wet tile, ready to support her as she came. Within seconds, Linda tensed, and held her breath - for so long that Brian almost began to worry she might pass out - then she thrashed violently, and took in a huge gulp of air before letting out a long moan.

Brian was torn. He wanted to look up at her face while she came, but knew that if he continued what he was doing, he could bring on another orgasm before this one ended. He opted for the latter, struggling to wiggle his fingers inside her as her pussy constricted around them; keeping his mouth on her, his tongue caressing her clit.

Linda exhaled loudly as wave after wave of ecstasy ripped through her. Losing control - some small part of her brain knowing Brian wouldn't let her fall - she quivered wildly in his grasp. As Linda came for the sixth time, Brian gradually ceased his labors.

"Please," she mewled, breathlessly. "No more."

Brian's laugh echoed off the tiles.

"You don't want me to make you cum one more time?" he asked, again thrusting his fingers inside her.

"Noooooo..." she begged, trying to squirm away from him.

"Are you sure?" he teased.

"I need," she began. "I need to..."

"What?" he asked.

"Just breathe," she wheezed. "And, sit down."

"OK," he relented, leaning in to plant a kiss on her stomach as he gingerly extracted his fingers. "I'll grant you mercy."

Warily, his hands drifting to her hips, he guided Linda as she sank downward to sit in the tub. Turning his body, he sat next to her, and she limply slumped over to rest against him. Brian wrapped his right arm around her, holding her close, and her head fell to his shoulder. Water continued to rain down on them as the tremors running through her faded.

"Are you OK?" Brian asked, quietly.

"You mean, other than someone trying to give me a heart attack?" she replied.

"It must be terrible being with somebody who enjoys making you cum," he mocked.

"You're a jerk," she snapped.

Grumbling at the effort it required, Linda reached out to shut off the shower. For a few minutes, they remained silent - the only sounds their shallow breathing, trickling water, and the exhaust fan. Finally, Brian shifted his hips, trying to stretch his legs in the cramped quarters.

"I need to stand up, or I'll never walk again," he complained.

"Old man," Linda baited.

"You'll be old someday, too," he reminded her.

"Never as old as you," she returned.

"True," he conceded, kissing her forehead. "And, you'll still be beautiful."

His knees creaking, Brian managed to get to his feet without hurting himself. Linda noticed his cock was still semi-erect.

"Awww," she cooed. "Someone hasn't cum yet."

"No," he confirmed. "'Someone' was too busy making you cum."

"Well," she said, twisting to get on her knees in front of him, "let's see if I can help."

Her warm breath washed over his cock as she moved closer. Looking up, she locked eyes with him.

"I want you to cum for me, Brian," she said. "Don't hold back."

Sticking out her tongue, she started at his balls, and theatrically slurped her way to the tip of his cock.

"I licked it, so it's mine," she said, an evil grin creasing her lips.

He groaned as Linda's tongue traveled back down along the thick shaft to his scrotum. She took a testicle in her mouth and sucked. The pleasurable pain made his body twist, shifting toward her; threatening to knock her over. Placing her hands on his hips, she gently pushed him back to the wall.

"Easy, Baby," she said, giggling.

"Keep doing that and it's yours forever," he muttered.

Returning to the head, Linda sucked as if nibbling on it. Gazing into his eyes, she steadily worked her way down his now fully erect cock, taking him deeper, not stopping until it filled her throat. Her hands slid around to cup his ass as she encompassed him - her nose buried in his trimmed pubic hair.

"Fuck," Brian swore, writhing between her and the wall.

"Mmmm, hmmm," she murmured, knowing the affect being deep-throated had on him.

She held him there for several seconds; then pulled back, letting him slip from her lips, and taking a deep breath. Wrapping both hands around his shaft, she stroked him roughly; her hands a blur as they flew along his length.

"Give it to me, Brian," she demanded.

"I will," he croaked.

"I want it," she reiterated.

While her hands continued manipulating him, she took the head of his cock in her mouth again, sucking hard as she jerked him; working to pull the cum out of him.

"Linda..." he began, before his voice trailed off.

He could feel the tightness growing in his balls. His left hand flailed, reaching for the shower bar. The fingers of his right hand became entangled in her hair, and he pulled her toward him. Her hands returned to his ass, and she let him force himself down her throat, almost gagging her.

"Yesssss," he hissed as she held him there. "That's it..."

She hummed around his cock as he trembled.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned, his entire body straining, and he went over the edge.

Her fingernails dug into his flesh. Brian shuddered; convulsing several times, and he grunted loudly as he fired stream after stream of hot cum down Linda's throat. She fought to stay with him. It took more than a minute for his muscles to relax. He released his hold on Linda, and she withdrew gradually while gazing up at him.

"Holy shit, Baby," she said.

"Are you OK?" he asked, weakly; his body deflating in front of her.

"Oh, yes," she said, smacking her lips. "I'm much better now."

"You got what you wanted," he observed.

"I certainly did," she agreed, theatrically wiping her hand across her chin.

Resting against the wall, he laughed, and reached out to help her stand up. Once on her feet, Linda turned on the water.

"Is there any hot water left?" he asked.

"Sure," she said, aiming the shower head toward him.

They spent another five minutes standing in the spray, holding each other as their heart rates slowed and their strength returned. Recovered, they stepped from the shower and gently dried each other in the sunshine flooding the apartment.

As he dressed, Brian watched Linda pull on a pair of black cotton boyshorts, then shimmy into a pair of skin-tight, faded blue jeans. Her sports bra matched her underwear, and she covered it with a heavy, white t-shirt. He couldn't help but admire her body as she bent over to tie her black Nike sneakers. She wandered out of the bedroom as he finished donning his own jeans; a black pocket T; white, high-top sneakers, and a dark-gray zip-up sweatshirt.

"You're looking very hipster-ish in your hoodie," she pronounced when he emerged.

"Is this what the kids are wearing these days?" he returned.