Unexpected Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," she said, facetiously. "I'm a bad girl."

A wide grin split her face as she enjoyed having the upper hand, if only briefly. He wrapped his arms around her as the vehicle bounced up Broadway. Without warning, he began to tickle her sides and stomach. Linda exploded in laughter, squirming wildly, trying to escape Brian's torment. Again, the driver glared back at them, and Brian stopped.

"That's what you get for teasing," Brian told Linda as she fought to catch her breath.

"I'll be a good girl later," she whispered, her head falling back to rest on his left shoulder. "I promise."

"I know you will," he said.

For the rest of the ride, the tourists gazed out the windows. Following Linda's directions, the driver took them past the Flatiron Building, cut across Times Square, through Mid-Town, and around Columbus Circle - twice. Brian suggested he let them off at the 79th Street transverse on the west side of Central Park, almost 70 blocks north of where the trip started.

"Where are we headed?" Linda asked.

"Wanna see some 'Shakespeare in the Park?'" he asked, answering her question with one of his own. "They're doing Henry V."

"Sure," she said.

"OK," he said, "The Delacorte Theatre starts handing out tickets any minute."

"We'll never get tickets for tonight's show," she challenged. "People get in line for those really early."

"Trust me," he said, giving her a wink.

Holding hands, they walked into the park. They found the end of the waiting line long before they reached the theatre's ticket office.

"Told you," Linda sang out.

Brian kept walking, gently tugging her to follow.

"Oh, ye of little faith," he chided, shaking his head.

After they passed the theatre, Brian led her to a bench, and they sat down.

"Now what?" she jeered.

Just seconds later, a man approached, stuffing tickets into his shirt pocket.

"Hey," Brian said. "I'll give you 20 bucks for your tickets."

The man stopped and looked at him.

"Only 20?" he questioned.

"You got them for free," Brian pointed out.

"Yeah, but I got in line at 6:00am," he said.

"OK," Brian conceded. "You've got me there."

"20 bucks each," the guy offered.

Brian pretended to consider this for a few moments.

"Sold," he said, finally.

The transaction completed, the man walked back toward the theatre to get in line again.

"You're amazing," Linda said, smiling.

"Just because I haven't lived here in 10 years doesn't mean I've forgotten all the tricks," he said.

Brian and Linda stood and made their way west and south, rounding the lake, toward Strawberry Fields to visit the tribute to John Lennon. From there, they visited Bethesda Fountain, then strolled south, down The Mall and Literary Walk, gawking at the statues; including William Shakespeare.

Their stomachs reminded them they still hadn't eaten. To rectify this situation, and continue their tour, they grabbed sandwiches and drinks, and headed for Umpire Rock. Climbing to the top, they beheld a skyline view so familiar to movie-goers; then sat down on the exposed bedrock to picnic in the shade. They ate slowly, talking and people watching as they did.

"I love the park," she said. "I wish we could afford a place nearby."

"Mmmm," he mumbled. "That would be nice."

"I'm sure it's crazy expensive," she allowed.

"Gotta be," he agreed. "But, we can look."

They rested for a while as the sun traveled across the sky, then wandered The City for a couple more hours before returning for the play.

Evening fell, and the air cooled. During intermission, Brian gave Linda his hoodie. She zipped it closed, and leaned against him. The play ended after 10:00, and they stood outside the stage door to watch a few of the actors sign autographs. Most of the crowd had dispersed by the time Brian and Linda walked away; heading west, out of the park.

"That was fun," Linda said.

"I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"It's been a good day," she continued.

"It's not over yet," he told her. "I have something to show you."

"What?" she asked.

"It's a secret," he replied.

"What kind of secret?" she questioned.

"What kind of secret?" he parroted. "It's a 'secret' secret."

"I want to know," she goaded.

"Of course you do," he teased. "But, if I told you before I showed you, it wouldn't be a secret."

"Jerk," she said.

Suddenly, he pulled her toward him, turned, pushed her back several feet, and then spun to shield her.

"What the hell..." she began, then stopped.

Tilting her head to look past him, she saw a raccoon atop a garbage can. The animal was frozen, staring at them.

"It's just a raccoon," she hooted.

"It could be armed," Brian joked. "He might be trying to mug us."

"A raccoon?" she pressed.

"It's a New York raccoon," he corrected.

"I'll keep you safe," she offered. "Come on. Let's go see this big secret of yours."

"Just move slowly," he cautioned.

Taking his arm, she laughed as they moved on.

"I was protecting you from rabies," he pointed out.

"My hero," she exclaimed.

He led her across Central Park West, skirted the American Museum of Natural History and the Hayden Planetarium, to a building on the corner of 79th Street and Columbus Avenue. Taking out a set of keys, Brian opened the door and motioned Linda inside. Entering a small, well-lit, marble-floored lobby, he directed her toward an elevator.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on now," she asked.

"Not yet," he told her.

"Pleeeeease," she begged.

He only smiled as they rose toward the top floor. Exiting, he approached a door, and used another key to open it.

"M'Lady," he said, bowing slightly.

Uncertain, she entered. Brian followed her inside, then closed the door. Illumination spilled through large windows facing the street, providing a dim light in the apartment. The foyer opened into a large, empty living room. As they walked, the hardwood floor creaked, echoing in the gloom.

"What is this?" she prodded.

Without answering, Brian put his hands on her shoulders, and walked her toward the windows. Before reaching them, he turned her, and pushed her against the wall.

"You've been waiting all day to do that, haven't you?" she sneered, trying to look back at him.

With his right hand, he smacked her ass, and she yelped.

"That's for teasing me," he growled, leaning close, pressing his body to hers.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked, defiantly.

"Until you can't walk straight," he said, his arms slipping around her.

"We should have done it in the shower this morning," she argued. "I've been thinking about it all day."

"You've already cum 73 times today," he reminded her.

His hands slid under her tops, cupping her breasts; his fingers tripping over her hard nipples.

"I know," she sighed. "But, that's not the same as having you deep inside me."

"You're gonna get that now," he snarled.

Abandoning her breasts, he nearly tore the hoodie off her; followed by the t-shirt. His own shirt joined hers on the floor, and he spun her to face him. Their eyes locked as he knelt before her, simultaneously pushing her bra up to expose her. His mouth locked on her left nipple, and she gasped.

"Yesss..." she hissed, wrapping her arms around his head.

He grabbed her ass, first squeezing, then slapping it again, with the same result as before. Unable to resist his desire any longer, his hands fumbled with the button on her jeans, then the zipper. Yanking her pants and underwear downward as she wiggled, trying to help.

Working the garments to her knees, he kissed his way across her belly, lingering on her public mound. Linda tried to spread her legs as Brian shoved his left hand between her thighs; it crept upward until he reached her lips.

"Holy shit," he marveled.

"I've been soaked all day, Baby," she mewled, her breathing already ragged.

Removing his hand, Brian tore at his jeans, pulling them open, and pushing them down enough to expose his cock. Linda tried to kneel, wanting to take him in her mouth, but he stopped her.

"No," he insisted. "I have to be inside you."

Embracing her, he awkwardly lowered them both to the floor.

"On your hands and knees," he ordered.

She complied quickly, and he moved up behind her, placing his hands on her hips.

"Fuck me," she baited, more command than consent. "Don't hold back!"

Gripping his shaft with his right hand, Brian guided himself toward her. He paused for a moment, the head of his cock between her slick lips, then nudged himself inside her. Both moaned as he gradually, but steadily, sank into her, not halting until his hip bones touched the cheeks of her ass. There he paused, feeling her enveloping him; enjoying the heat; the wetness; listening to her breathe; gazing down at her as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Don't stop," she thundered, pushing herself against him.

His fingers digging into the flesh of her hips, he retreated a few inches, and then advanced. He repeated this act. Again. And then again. Rapidly increasing the speed and force of his thrusts.

"Fuck me hard!" Linda demanded.

She emitted a short cry each time he plunged into her.

"Give it to me," Linda raved. "I want it!"

Despite her charge, Brian tried to restrain himself, even as he slammed himself into her, he struggled to avoid cumming too soon. He fought for breath; trying to resist. It had only been two minutes, and he could already feel the cum boiling in his balls; the tightness coiling like a spring.

"Lin...," he croaked.

Brian put his right hand between her shoulder blades, and leaned forward, forcing her to the floor. Keeping his arms straight, he remained above her as he fucked her. Linda arched her hips to receive him, and she clawed at the polished wood.

"Cum inside me, Baby," she roared. "I want you to cum inside me!"

Her own exhortation sent Linda over the edge. Her body shuddered as an orgasm washed over her. Her cunt clenched around Brian's cock. Any hope he had of holding back perished. He didn't even have enough breath to alert her before he erupted, filling her with stream after stream of cum. Delirious, they groaned in the dark, and Brian trembled as he tried to avoid falling over.

Linda mumbled something Brian couldn't make out - not that he was currently capable of coherent thought. Still convulsing, Brian lowered himself on top of her. Her right hand came up to tug at his hair.

"Jesus," Linda cooed. "I love it when you do that."

"Jesus didn't do it," he said. "I did."

"You're such an idiot," she giggled.

"Well, among other things, I'm that too," he agreed.

Worried he might crush her, he kissed her left shoulder blade, then rolled to his right to lay on the floor. As his wilting penis left her, she let out a weak sob.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" she asked.

"Cumming so fast," he replied.

"Baby," she soothed. "I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did. After the day you've had, the teasing and everything, I can't believe you didn't explode before you even got inside me."

Turning over, she lay against him.

"And, as I'm sure you noticed, I came again, too," she pointed out.

Resting her chin on his chest, she reached up to touch his face.

"Do you think you can go again?" she asked.

"Does the Pope poop in the woods?" he returned.

Her laughter filled the apartment.

"Just give me a few minutes," he requested. "I'm an old man."

While he rested, Linda finally removed her clothing; then helped Brian with his. Both naked now, she straddled his thighs. For several minutes, neither spoke. She lazily raked her fingernails up and down his chest and stomach.

"Brian?" she said, breaking the silence.

"Yes?" he replied.

"I love you," she said.

He looked up at her face, admiring her in the mix of shadow and light.

"I..." he began.

Linda's hands moved to his scrotum, and she prepared to dig her nails into his skin.

"I swear to God," she interrupted, not completely joking, "if you say 'I know,' you'll never cum again."

Brian held out his hands. She glared at him for several seconds, then placed her hands in his.

"I love you, too, Linda," he said.

"Really?" she challenged.

"I just said it, didn't I?" he responded.

"Yes," she confessed.

She smiled and squeezed his fingers, then pulled his hands to her breasts.

"And, I really love those," he added.

"You're such a dick," she grumbled.

"Speaking of that," he said.

Linda looked down. His cock was now semi-erect between her legs.

"Well, somebody woke up," she observed.

Pushing herself backwards, she leaned closer to his cock. Her breath washed over him, and he hardened quickly. Wrapping one hand around it, she stroked him up and down a few times. Starting at his balls, she dragged her tongue along the shaft, then took the head in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she said, letting him slip from her lips with a 'pop.' "We taste good together."

"We're good for each other," he pronounced. "You keep me young."

"You make me happy," she declared.

She crawled up to straddle him again; this time over his hips.

"And, you make me cum," she added, guiding the tip of his erect cock to her lips.

"Haven't you had enough today?" he asked, facetiously.

"Nooooo," she whined, sticking out her bottom lip in a mock pout.

Lowering her hips, she took him inside her. They both moaned as she enveloped him.

"Fuck," she grunted.

Resting atop him, she looked into his eyes.

"Say it again," she ordered.

"Say what?" he teased. "You keep me young?"

"Not that," she insisted. "You know what I mean."

"I know?" he said, taunting her.

"Asshole," she fumed, slapping his stomach.

Reaching up, he brushed his fingers along her sides, tickling her. Linda jumped and squirmed, unsuccessfully trying to escape. The action resulted in a double torture; her wiggling caused his cock to shift inside her, and they both quickly ceased wrestling.

"You are so evil," she complained, trying to catch her breath.

"I am," he agreed.

He took her hands; their fingers interlocked.

"I love you," he said, softly.

Linda smiled.

"You better," she said. "Forever."

"I will," he promised.

Using his hands for leverage, she began rolling her hips; slowly rocking back and forth. He watched her face as she built a steady rhythm; grinding herself against him. For nearly 10 minutes, she kept this pace.

"Do you want to flip over?" he asked.

"No," she howled, stopping for a moment.

Releasing his hands, she leaned forward to place hers on his chest.

"I'm in charge this time," she growled.

"Are you?" he challenged.

"Yes," she replied. "I'm staying on top!"

"OK," he relented, knowing neither of them would last much longer.

Linda began raising and lowering herself; riding him in long strokes as they both shuddered. Her breathing increased, and he could feel her pussy tightening around him. He grabbed her hips, trying to pull her down on him.

"I want you to cum in me again, Brian," she mewled. "Fill me up."

"I'm close," he informed her.

"So am I, Baby," she cried, increasing the speed of her bouncing.

This time, Brian came first; his body strained as his hips rose off the floor, lifting Linda into the air, and he began firing his cum inside her. As the second stream shot into her, Linda's orgasm arrived, shattering her senses.

"I'm cumming," both announced to the empty room.

They fought for breath; convulsing together; each calling out the other's name. Lost in the frenzy of bliss, Linda slumped over, clumsily coming to rest atop Brian; her chin on his left shoulder. Wrapping his arms around her, Brian hugged her tightly, struggling to drive himself into her as they writhed. His strength drained away, and he abandoned his effort; delirious and content now just to stay inside her.

Exhausted, neither spoke; remaining silent as their breathing slowed and their bodies stopped shaking. Brian released his hold on her, and his fingers traveled downward along her spine, gently caressing her torrid flesh. Both were damp with sweat.

"We're all sticky," Linda said, finally.

"Mmmm, hmmm," he responded. "That's your fault."

"Mine?" she objected.

"You wanted to be in charge," he reminded her.

"That's not fair," she groused.

"Hey, with great power comes great responsibility," he said.

"Nerd," she coughed.

"A little bit," he allowed.

"A lotta bit," she hooted, kissing the side of his face.

Linda relaxed for another minute, then slid off him, and collapsed to the floor on his right side. With a weary sigh, she lay her head on his shoulder.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, quietly. "You?"

"I don't know yet," he said. "I might be permanently stuck to this floor."

They remained there for several minutes, recovering both physically and mentally.

"This has been a great day," she whispered.

"The best day ever," he submitted.

Placing her hands on his chest to steady herself, Linda stood up. She waited a few moments to make sure her legs would support her, then padded over to the windows.

"Do you like the view?" he asked.

"It's incredible," she answered, looking out over Theodore Roosevelt Park, the museum, and Central Park beyond.

"It sure is," he observed, studying the silhouette of her naked body.

"Are you gonna tell me whose apartment this is?" she asked.

"Mine," he said, quietly. "As of yesterday."

"Yours?" she blurted, turning to look at him.

"Well, it's half mine," he said, groaning as he cautiously got to his feet.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm waiting to see if someone wants to share it with me," he told her, while rooting through the pockets of his jeans.

"A roommate?" she pressed.

"Not exactly," he said.

"I don't understand," she said, as he approached her.

Brian knelt down on one knee in front of her. Even in the shadows, she could see the glittering diamond ring he held.