Unexpected Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," she said. "Let's go be tourists."

"Where to, first?" he asked.

"I have a place I want you to see," she revealed. "You'll love it."

"Should we call for a You-ber," he asked, intentionally mispronouncing the name.

"No," she said, laughing as she took his arm. "It's not very far. We can walk."

In no hurry, they strolled casually, enjoying the late morning air as The City bustled around them. Arriving at the corner of Broadway and 12th Street, Linda led him toward a storefront adorned with bright red awnings, and surrounded by more than a dozen wheeled carts filled with books. Brian immediately recognized The Strand - a landmark establishment boasting 18 miles of books. Holding hands, they crossed the street. Upon entering, Brian inhaled deeply, held it, and then exhaled deliberately.

"I'm an Atheist," he said, quietly. "But, if I'm wrong, and there is such a place, this might be heaven."

Linda rolled her eyes at him.

"I applied for job here," Brian told her. "A long time ago."

"Did you get it?" she asked.

"No," he admitted.

"Why not?" she asked, astonished.

"I must have failed the Literature quiz they gave me," he said, referring to the not-so-secret pre-employment exam the store required.

"But, you've read more books than any three people I know," she observed.

"Guess I didn't read the right ones," he opined.

"Idiots," Linda spat.

"Well, now we might find my books somewhere in here," he pointed out.

"They're probably outside, on the dollar carts," she said, sticking out her tongue.

"Ouch," he groaned, grabbing his chest. "Right in the heart."

"Let's look around," she prompted.

The two wandered the aisles, browsing; thumbing through a dozen volumes, becoming separated as their attentions led them along divergent paths. Brian lost track of time, finally checking his watch when his stomach rumbled. He remembered they hadn't eaten before leaving Linda's place.

He turned his head, looking for her. Walking to the main aisle, he searched left and right. He'd traveled halfway across the store before he found her. She faced away from him, and Brian let his eyes linger on her perfect ass, then trace over her curves. As if she could feel him staring, she glanced back over her shoulder. Noticing his focus, she smiled, and wiggled her butt seductively. He stepped toward her, and she scurried away. Reaching the end of the aisle, he turned and saw Linda duck into yet another. Following quickly, he caught sight of her as she bounded down a stairway toward the basement.

"Clever girl," he chuckled, as he continued his pursuit.

From the bottom of the stairs, Brian could see Linda standing near the back of the store, just outside an alcove created by three tall bookshelves. Moving slowly, he approached, his eyes never leaving hers. Reaching her, he mashed his mouth against hers. She returned his kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth. His hands clutched the cheeks of her ass as he walked her backwards, disappearing into the alcove.

"You're a dirty, old man," she rasped, breaking the kiss, "leering at a young girl's butt like that."

"I can't help myself," he confessed.

"You're weak," she crowed.

His strong hands squeezed her flesh and she squealed shrilly.

"Am I?" he countered.

"OK," she relented, "maybe not."

She pivoted, spinning them both; then pushed him against the shelves.

"But, I'm strong, too," she insisted.

"You're the strongest woman I know," he agreed.

His comment made her pause, and she stared into his eyes.

"I love you," she whispered.

Before he could respond, she pressed her lips to his. Her hands groped the front of his pants.

"Hey," he mumbled.

Increasing the pressure, she massaged his stiffening cock.

"Don't tease me," he scolded.

"I'm not," she cooed, giving him a wink as she tugged at his belt.

"Right here?" he asked, glancing around.

"Right. Fucking. Here," she growled, forcefully enunciating each word.

His hands slid up her back. As he attempted to embrace her, she suddenly pushed away. Retreating several steps, Linda shook her head.

"I thought you wanted..." he began.

"Shhh," she interrupted. "I'm in charge this time."

"All right," he yielded, not knowing what else to say.

"Open your pants," she directed.

Silently, he complied.

"Get it out," she continued.

Slipping his right hand inside the waistband of his boxer-briefs, he freed his cock and balls.

"Is this what you want?" he taunted.

"Jerk it," she purred.

His fingers encircling the shaft, Brian began stroking himself. Linda crept closer, intently observing his actions.

"Are you just going to watch?" he asked.

"Maybe," she sang. "It's so beautiful when it's hard."

"Now who's the pervert," he challenged, "gawking at an old man jerking off in public."

A shiver ran through her body.

"You like it, huh?" he prodded.

"Can't you tell," she giggled, licking her lips.

"It's your turn," he said.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"I showed you mine," he said. "Show me yours."

Linda shook her head.

"I'm in charge," she reminded him.

"Are you?" he tested.

"Yes," she replied.

"And, how long do you think that's going to last?" he sniffed.

"As long as I want," she stated, defiantly.

His hand continued gliding up and down his cock; occasionally his fingers danced over the head, before sliding back along the rigid shaft. Linda eased her hands under her shirt, raising it until she reached her bra. Pulling that up, she exposed her breasts and pinched her hard nipples.

"I want some," Brian said.

"Keep doing what you're doing," she responded.

"Help me," he prompted.

"Are you asking me, or telling me?" she asked, sternly.

"Please," he coaxed.

"I don't think I should," she objected, taking a step closer.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because you're not being nice to me," she charged.

"Wasn't I nice to you in the shower this morning?" he protested.

"You were very mean," she accused. "You didn't put that big, beautiful cock inside me."

"I wanted to," he retorted.

"But, you didn't." she stressed.

"I did make you cum about 20 times," he reminded her.

"That's true," she acknowledged.

"And, how many times did I cum?" he queried.

"Once," she allowed.

"That wasn't being nice?" he wondered.

"Well...," she faltered, stepping to him.

Brian reached out to touch her, but she caught his wrists, and pushed his arms up over his head. Using one hand, she kept them there. The other wrapped around his cock.

"Stay," she instructed, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Locking eyes with him, Linda began stroking him, her hand sliding back and forth along his length.

"Mmmm," he murmured.

A smile spread across her face as she increased speed.

"That's it," Brian urged, "jerk that dick."

"No," she said, abruptly. "No more."

"What?" he croaked.

"I want you to want it," she scolded.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"Doesn't it look like I want you?" he babbled, gesturing to his cock.

Linda shrugged, and her chin dipped a fraction of an inch; the nod was all he needed.

"Come here," he said.

She returned to him. Brian grabbed her and twisted his body to take her right nipple in his mouth. Her body stiffened, and she moaned, as he sucked hard.

"Oh, God," she nearly yelled while melting into him.

Wrapping both arms around his head, she held him there. His tongue flicked back and forth over her nipple, and her body shuddered. Awkwardly, he maneuvered his right hand between her legs, rubbing it roughly against the denim.

"Fuck," she snarled, "Brian, I'm in charge..."

"No, you're not," he disagreed, his mouth briefly leaving her breast, even as his fingers brushed against her clit.

"Yesss...," she hissed. "I...am..."

"It's so cute when you try to be," he mocked, pausing again.

"I want to be," she said, almost pleading.

"I could stop," he offered.

He counted to three, then, having received no answer, he recommenced his efforts.

"I...," she began. "I...can't...think."

Without responding, he continued pleasuring her.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Already unsteady on her feet, Linda spun. Brian's arms encircled her, pulling her against him, pinning his cock between their bodies. He cupped her breasts, squeezing gently.

"Open your pants," he told her.

Her ass rubbed against him, threatening to drive him crazy. His left hand remained high - his thick arm covering her chest - while his right drifted downward, across her stomach, and his fingers wormed their way inside her panties, and between her legs.

"Jesus," she cried out, when he found her clit.

Unconsciously, Brian's head swiveled to see if anyone had heard. Being in the alcove, however, he saw nothing but the books around them. Linda craned her neck to look back at him, and he kissed her. Only a minute later, she was trembling in his arms.

"Please," she mewled.

"Please, what?" he jeered. "If you're in charge, tell me what you want."

"I want...," she tried to say, fighting for breath. "I want...to cum."

"What if I don't let you?" he scoffed. "Since I'm not a nice guy."

"Noooo," she begged. "Please!"

Brian knew she couldn't hold out much longer. Squeezing her tightly, his fingers danced over her button. He could feel the tension in her body wanting - needing - release. For a moment, he kissed the side of her neck, then whispered in her ear.

"Cum for me."

Her body contorted fiercely, trying to double over, but his grip kept her upright.

"That's it, Baby," he said. "That's what I want."

She writhed in his arms. Gasping for air, she drowned in ecstasy. For more than a minute, she shook, and he held her; keeping her safe.

"Am I a nice guy?" he asked, knowing she couldn't answer.

Linda reached out, seeking support. Her fingers blindly scraped over the covers of books lining the shelves on either side of them.

"It's not right," she complained, finally catching her breath, "you having such power over me. The way you control me and make me cum so easily."

"Don't you like it?" Brian asked.

"I do," she grumbled, in a hushed laugh. "Of course, I do. It's just... I don't know. It's not right."

"Then," he said. "I guess you'd better hope I only use my powers for good and not evil."

"Too late," she purred. "You've already corrupted me. And, I want more."

Still twitching, Linda turned her head. Her mouth sought his, and they kissed again - a long, deep kiss as they breathed in each other's breath.

A loud 'thump' echoed through the basement. Their eyes snapped open. In the aisle, staring at them, stood a tall - perhaps 5' 10", Brian guessed - pale, young woman - no more than 25 years old. She wore a colorful Bohemian skirt, a plain white cotton top, and glasses. The armful of books she'd dropped lay at her feet. Her mouth hung open, and her bright blue eyes were locked on Brian's hand in Linda's pants.

"Shit," Linda barked, as she tried to cover herself.

Brian didn't remove his hands, and Linda's merely topped his.

"Let me go," she jabbered.

"No," he said, simply.

"We have to get out of here," she insisted.

"You wanted to be naughty," he said, looking into the other girl's eyes. "Teasing me."

"We can't," Linda argued. "We'll get arrested."

"She won't tell," Brian said, confidently. "Right?"

They waited for an answer. For a moment, Brian thought the girl might actually rat on them. Again, Linda futilely tried to free herself from his grip.

"What's your name?" he asked.

The woman remained silent and still.

"We have to go," Linda pleaded, tugging at Brian's wrists.

"I'm Mindy," the girl said, finally.

"I'm sorry," Linda sputtered. "We'll leave."

"No," Mindy blurted. "I mean...you don't have to."

"Told you," Brian crowed. "I could tell by the way she's looking at us that she wants to watch."

"Everyone told me this happens down here all the time," Mindy revealed. "I just didn't believe them.

"You work here?" Linda asked.

"Yes," Mindy told her.

Brian couldn't help but think her appearance perfectly fit her job.

"And, what do the others do when they catch people doing this?" he inquired.

"Throw them out, and call the police," Mindy answered.

"You don't have to do that," Linda responded.

"They don't stay and watch?" Brian continued.

"No," Mindy said.

"But, you want to; don't you, Mindy?" he said more than asked.

She blushed. Seeing this, Linda relaxed in Brian's arms.

"It's OK, Honey," Linda soothed.

"Everyone has some naughty little thing they're into," Brian assured her. "It's not a bad thing."

Mindy looked left and right, as if they'd be caught at any moment.

"You can come closer," Brian proposed. "If you want."

Unsure, Mindy took a step forward. Her right hand rose to her mouth, and her index finger traced over her lips. Their eyes on Mindy, Linda wrestled with her pants, pushing them down so that Brian's hard cock now rested against her bare ass. Once more, Brian began manipulating Linda's clit, gently circling it as their bodies moved as one, rocking back and forth as Linda reacted to his touch. Then, he smoothly slid two fingers inside her; steadily going as deep as their positioning allowed.

"That's it," Linda implored. "Fuck me with those magic fingers!"

"Does it feel good?" Mindy asked.

"Incredible," was all Linda could manage.

As Mindy inched closer - stopping within two feet of the couple - and her left hand migrated between her legs. Her skirt bunched up without exposing her, but the expression on her face let Brian know she'd found her sweet spot. She slouched against the shelving as she played with herself; eyes locked on Brian and Linda. Her breathing quickened.

"Are you going to make her cum?" Mindy asked.

Brian nodded as his fingers plunged in and out. All three could hear the wet sucking sounds it made.

"I want to see," Mindy said, her voice trembling.

"She can't cum until I tell her she can," he said.

"Noooo," Linda sobbed. "Don't tease me."

"You've already cum a lot today," Brian sneered. "I think we should wait for Mindy to cum first."

Linda mumbled something he couldn't understand.

"We need to be nice to our new friend," he counseled.

Brian slowed his efforts. For more than a minute, he carefully kept Linda right on the edge of orgasm, without actually letting her cum. His actions - while pleasurable to Linda - were torture for him. The warm cheeks of Linda's ass rubbed against him, and he wanted nothing more than to shove himself inside her. As if she'd read his mind, Linda looked back over her shoulder at him.

"I want you to fuck me, Baby," she croaked.

Brian drew back enough to grab the shaft of his cock, and guided it to her. They both moaned as the head slid in.

"That's it," Linda cooed. "Fuck me."

"Ohhhh," Mindy sighed.

Brian looked at her. The hand between her legs was moving fast - the other clawed at books - and her body quaked.

"Are you going to cum?" he asked.

Mindy's head tilted slightly, and she bit her bottom lip as her body quivered. Her knees nearly buckled, but for the sturdy bookshelf supporting her.

"I need to...I need to...," she whimpered.

"Don't hold back," Brian said. "Linda needs it, too."

"Fuck her hard," Mindy begged.

As Brian rubbed her clit, Linda arched her back, pushing herself toward him, forcing his cock all the way inside her. The combination drove her past the point of no return. Wrapping his left arm around her, Brian struggled to keep her from falling.

"Cum for me," he commanded both women, his voice louder than he'd intended.

"Yesss...," Mindy cried out. "I'm gonna cummm..."

Mindy shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her. Linda's body stiffened for a moment, then convulsed violently. Mindy and Linda locked eyes as they came together. Brian - his attention divided by the two women - fought to hold Linda. As she spasmed, Brian's cock slipped out of her clenched pussy.

"Fuuuuck, Babyyyy," Linda gasped.

Mindy's hand was still, but her body thrashed intensely. Delirious, her head fell back, and her eyes shut tightly as rapture engulfed her. Linda continued to shake, and Brian awkwardly walked them a few steps to lean against a shelf. But for their breathing, the three remained silent until the women had recovered.

"Wow," Mindy murmured, at last.

"I agree," Linda chimed in.

"Are you two, OK?" Brian asked.

"Oh, so OK," Linda purred.

"You guys are amazing," Mindy said.

"We're not done yet," Linda declared.

Mindy looked at her, tilting her head quizzically.

"Brian hasn't cum yet..." she pointed out.

"No, he hasn't," he acknowledged.

"And, I need more," Linda finished.

Breaking Brian's grasp, Linda spun and knelt in front of him. Taking the head of his cock in her mouth, she sucked hard. His hips arched toward her, and she let his shaft slide past her lips.

"Yessss," he groaned.

Linda quickly worked her way down his cock.

"Someone's coming," Mindy rasped, trying to remain quiet.

"What?" Brian asked, not sure he'd heard her correctly.

Linda retreated, letting Brian fall from her mouth, and the three listened. They could hear other voices in the basement; not close, but close enough. Grabbing Brian's arms, Linda jumped to her feet and began pulling her clothes into place.

"Fuck," Brian seethed, as he labored to stuff his erection back into his pants; arranging himself so as to avoid a painful zipper mishap.

Mindy quickly arranged her skirt, then peeked around the corner to check for people.

"I think they went the other way," she proclaimed, looking back to Brian and Linda.

They relaxed a bit; slowing their efforts to get re-dressed.

"That was too close," Mindy said, worried.

"It's OK," Linda assured her.

"You two better go," Mindy advised. "I don't want to get fired."

"We don't want that either," Linda said.

"Maybe we'll see you here again, someday," Brian said.

Mindy thought for a moment.

"I hope so," she replied, truthfully.

She smiled, knowing that now she too had a story to share about the basement of The Strand. After another inspection of their clothes, Brian and Linda moved to leave. As they passed Mindy, each kissed her on the left cheek. Still exhausted, the two wearily climbed the stairs, returning to the main floor.

Customers browsed the shelves unaware of the carnal activities that had just transpired below them. Turning toward the front door, they quickly exited, re-emerging into the sunlight and fresh New York City air.

"That was fun," Linda laughed.

"I'll say," Brian agreed.

"But, now we need a ride," she remarked, pulling out her cellphone. "I'm a little worn out."

"Of course you are," Brian said. "You got to cum again...twice."

"Awww, does someone have blue balls?" she mocked.

"You're poking the bear," he growled.

Following her lead, he stepped over to lean against the building while Linda arranged a car. That done, they shuffled up Broadway toward the next intersection to await their ride. Surprisingly, they didn't have to wait long. A mini-van pulled up right on schedule. The two climbed in the middle seat, and Linda made sure the driver knew their destination. They'd only traveled a few blocks when Linda slid over and crawled onto Brian's lap, facing forward.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked.

Linda turned her head to smile at him, and wiggled her ass.

"I thought you like it when I sit on your lap, Daddy," she giggled.

His eyes narrowed.

"I told you about that," he fumed.

"Oh, are you gonna spank me like you did last night, Daddy?" she taunted.

Looking up, Brian saw the driver's eyes in the rearview mirror. Brian could see the judgement there as this obviously younger woman writhed on top of him.

"So, you want to act like a brat?" Brian asked Linda.