All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 04'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago
Cialis/Viagra

Pretty sure both are widely available in the southern hemisphere. Until my forced retirement from sex at age 65, I found them quite effective in helping keep up with a very willing female partner. Gaining and maintaining an erection was not so much a problem, but I found they, particularly Viagra, greatly reduced my refectory time. My lover and I had long absences from each other, and when we did get together, four or five orgasms in the first 12-18 hours were common with the help of the drugs.

Perhaps Ned can paddle into Papeete and pick up a prescription before setting out to sea,

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 7 years ago
SLOW

To me, this is boring. I am 70 yrs old and have been married four times to very sexual women, been w/guys, and group gropes. Never over-analyzed like this guy is doing. Speed it up, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice development

The story is developing into an intriguing tale, with perhaps the first examples of jealousy and competitiveness coming in - we shall no doubt see this in future episodes.

With Ned's obsession with both their mons, I'm a bit disappointed about the lack of oral sex being included in the love making from both sides. Other than the fucking, Ned is reliant on excessive "fingering" to get the girls off - why in heavens name isn't he sucking and licking their mons, pussies and clits to provide theorgasms that he so desperately wants to give them??

Wizard1002

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago

I said I would comment occasionally. I am 4 into this so far and I like it very much. As a 65 year old single man I think you have a good grip on the mind and psyche of us. I think the pace he's on would kill a normal old man but it's a great fantasy. I'll comment again.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Oh hell yes. This is how I want to die

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES