All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome Ch. 13'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn this is good

Best series I’ve read for a.while - easily!

I really like that the characters care about and for each other. Not just raw sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

I love reading your work on here and scan daily to see if you have added any new material. You write to my taste and offer so much more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice change of pace.

I would encourage you to continue to develop Ellen's (or the other girls') perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter

I really liked the chapter from Ellen's viewpoint. It really helps understand Ellen, what she likes, what she wants and needs and how she feels about the other girls. Being a male it provides a chance to identify with a female that is exciting and rare. I am loving this story. Joanmcarthy you are doing a wonderful job managing these wonderful characters. Easily Hall of Fame material. But no more men, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
1230 Followers
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES