Unexpected Threesome Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the tide being low, we could see that once you swam across the deep channel, there were large patches of coral sands interspersed in the shallow water, which made it look like an interesting place to explore; right across to the resorts on the ocean side.

The channel looked like it was only 70 meters across at its narrowest point and it was Ellen who suggested we swim across. Ever the cautious one, Ned expressed some concern about currents and wildlife, looking at Liddy to see what her view of the matter was.

Liddy indicated she was willing to follow the others, being a strong enough swimmers to comfortably go the distance. It was Tash who broke the impasse by offering to do a test swim. As a former squad swimmer, she was easily the best and she already amply demonstrated an endurance that made the proposed crossing look like a mere stroll. Wadding in, she quickly crossed to the other side, finding little in the way of a current and enough sand areas between the coral to make walking safe.

So Ned repacked our towels, his wallet and our reef shoes into his waterproof bag and slung it over his shoulder, the remaining four of us leaving the second bag with our clothes hidden in bushes on the beach and swimming in a group over to rejoin Tash. From there we started to pick our way across the lagoon shallows; walking, wading and swimming as the need took, all the time heading towards the ocean side.

It's at times like this Tash's more playful nature tends to come out. I think she gets bored just going from one place to the next, whether that's swimming or walking, and wants to introduce some horse play into it. Ellen and I were wading side by side thigh deep across a section of the lagoon when Tash came rushing up from behind and did a flying tackle which took both our knees out and left us squealing as we fell face down into the water.

In these situations, Ned thinks he can just stand back and play the adult while the kids play; in this case while Tash struggled to stop either of us from getting up. Which is of course the last thing Tash will let him do. Reaching out she grabbed the waistband of his swimmers, offering him the unspoken choice of surrendering to her pull and been drawn into the wet melee or being dacked. The front had been pulled down and his cock was already half way out of his pants before he gave into the former, landing face down on Ellen and myself.

While Ned struggled to extract himself without pushing either of us under, Tash grabbed the bag off his back, stood up and started running across the shallows, looking back at Ned as she teased him...

"Come and get your bag."

She'd only covered a short distance into shallower water and was still looking back when her progress was halted by an unexpected intervention as Liddy gave her a full on flying football tackle before struggling with her over the bag.

Caught by surprise, as Tash lost her grip on it, she could only mutter... "What the..."

She heard Liddy mutter in her ear... "I used to practice football with my kids."

By that stage Ned had got up to chase down his bag, his intended understated intervention suddenly turning physical as Ellen and I tackled him onto the top of the pile already formed by Liddy and Tash. Somehow the game turned into one of Tash, Ellen and myself against Ned and Liddy' everyone trying to grab the bag away from the melee.

Ned's moment with the bag came to a sudden halt as Ellen and I pushed him onto his back and sat on him; me on his face, Ellen over his crotch, to remove it from where his hands held it between us. I'd managed to get it, but as I stood up to run away I suddenly found Liddy straddling Ned between me and Ellen, grabbing at it. The triangle over her right breast had been pulled aside when she'd tackled Tash and it was now fully exposed.

My focus momentarily transfixed by the sight, as I noted it was as uniformly tanned as the rest of her and I desperately scanned the underside of it for a surgical scar, she managed to wrap her arms around the bag, holding it close to her. We both sunk down, each trying to pull it out from under the grip of the other, until she was squatted over Ned's chest and I had the top of his head pressed firmly into my crotch. That let Ned intervene, pulling my arms away to leave Liddy with the bag, her body curled over it on top of Ned.

Liddy started to squirm forward; almost crawling on her elbows over Ned and my legs as she kept the bag under her curled up torso, trying to escape with it. I heard Ellen, still behind her, simply say..."No you don't." With that Ellen grabbed Liddy's ankles, pulled her legs out from under her and back along Ned's torso; leaving Liddy sprawled flat along it, the bag still wrapped in her arms under her.

Released from under the pressure of other bodies I stood up to find a somewhat displeasing sight. When Tash had first pulled down the front of Ned's swimwear she'd - intentionally or not didn't matter - released the drawstring knot. As she'd let it go, the waistband had snapped back against his torso very low - just above the base of his cock, creating a loose fold at the front into which his cock had dangled. With all the girls fooling around on him, he'd grown a bit of a mongrel; probably enlarged to full size by Ellen sitting on it. But trapped as it was in the fold, it had grown outward into what we girls call a "full horizontal"; although since he was lying on his back, that actually meant it was vertical.

With the drawstring loose, his erection had lifted the waistband up, fully exposing the base and half the length of his hardened shaft. Had that been on the yacht with just the three of us fooling around with him, that would have been great. But as Ellen had slid Liddy back along Ned, her progress had been stopped as her crotch came up against Ned's vertical shaft. Now as Tash joined Ellen in bending over Liddy to try and get the bag out from under her, the movement of Liddy body meant Ned's shaft was rocking back and forwards as his naked hardness was rubbed against the gusset of her bikini.

I watched as time and again Liddy's bum rose and her crotch slid up along his shaft and dropped again. The contact was firm enough that each time the hardened length of his shaft was pushed down towards his legs, springing back as her stomach dropped back onto Ned's torso, her bottom dropping to start the cycle again Each time the waistband of his heavily stretched swimmers was pushed further up his shaft until only the top third of its length was still covered, his balls bulging out of the extended leg hems.

I looked to see if Liddy was doing it deliberately. But her movements were perfectly synced with Tash's almost violent jerking of her to get the bag back.

And with Ned's arms helping Liddy retain the bag, the fight for the bag was at a standoff, and his shaft just kept rocking and rocking.

Tash's competitive instinct was up and I could tell she wasn't going to let this old woman get the better of her. Moving over Liddy shoulders, she put her arms under them and physically lifted Liddy into a squatting position, exposing where her arms were wrapped around the bag; which would have been good for the competition except for the fact that now left Liddy's gusset sitting over Ned's mouth, her shins pinning Ned's arms under them. With the water just deep enough that Ned had to lift his head off the sand to breathe, Ned had little choice but to keep his mouth pressed firmly into her crotch as Liddy was lifted up and down by Tash and Ellen in the struggle for the bag. And all the while I could see his eyes transfixed on her naked breast with their now jutting hardened nipples; supplemented as her left one was also fully exposed in the tussle.

All of which sort of me standing by basically watching the girls sort of help Liddy rape Ned; or was it the other way around?

With Ned no longer able to assist because his arms were pinned under Liddy and eventually overpowered, Liddy was forced to surrender the bag to Tash, whose dash with it was brought to an end as Ned finally brought his strength into play. Released to get up off his back, over 50 meters he ran her down, his erection bouncing amusingly as he ran, high stepping through the shallow water, while Ellen, Liddy and myself in turn pursued him. Catching Tash, he lifted her off her feet as he grabbed her around the waist with one arm, the initial swing of her body bringing his still horizontal erection up between her legs. With the other hand he pulled the bag out of her grip. Then he simply held it in the air, using his height to place it just out of easy reach.

Mobbed by four girls, three of whom were jumping up trying to get the bag, Ned just stood there impassively. Tash tried to get him to exchange the bag for his modesty; first exposing his erection, then playing with it and finally pulling his swimmers down around his ankle where Ned was forced to step out of it to avoid being tripped over. Ellen all the while was using her height to try and jump up to get it, until Liddy tickled her into a curled up submissive ball.

I just kept to the outer circle of the tussle; observing more than participating; my only contribution being a few pathetic jumps. Ned wasn't the only one exposed. Tash had all but lost her top in the first tackle as it dangled loosely by the neck string covering nothing. That was normal for Tash. With breasts her size covered by the tiny tops she wears, they were often exposed in our games.

Ellen too had one breast out of her top and her pants dragged so low you could see through to the underside of her mons.

Both Liddy's triangles has slid across and were now bunched up uselessly between her breasts and her pants dragged low enough by Tash to expose a small landing strip of pubic hair. Still I studied the perfectly shaped, brown skinned, orbs, looking for the telltale scars. Now completely exposed and unsupported, I suppose you'd say there was some droop; maybe just enough to hide the scars in, but there wasn't much. I don't know how implants behave, but I'm sure natural ones can't sit up like that in someone in their fifties.

And yet I'd found my attitude to Liddy softening; as was my desperate need to find some flaw in her appearance. I'd come to like the person, liked the way she'd joined wholeheartedly in our game, even if I hadn't been comfortable with everything I'd seen, and admired someone who can look like her at that age. But most of all, I had actually enjoyed our conversation. I think she'd got the message Ned wasn't available for any immediate bedroom antics, whatever fun she'd just had with him. I couldn't exclude any post cruise intention of a serious catch up. I'd accepted our departure from Bora Bora wouldn't signal the last time we'd see her. Unless I was misreading both her and Ned's behaviour towards each other she was going to keep popping up as our respective yachts weaved their way across the Pacific to Sydney.

She clearly wasn't concerned about showing her tits to Ned; although the fact they were uniformly tanned suggested bare boobs were no big thing for her. And the fact that Ned was standing there with a fully exposed erection was hardly putting a premium on modesty.

Ned called a halt to the shenanigans by suggesting we make our way over to the nearest resort to see if we can get a drink at the beach bar; on him.

An hour later and we were swimming back across the channel to where we'd hidden out clothes to start the walk home. Liddy had got us to agree for her to take us to dinner at the club at her expense, since their yacht was sailing in the morning. Normally Ellen and I don't find ourselves together in these walks because she's a fast walker and I'm a slow one; so if there's two groups, she's out the front and I'm behind. But this time I found Ellen had maneuvered herself into being my walking companion. I had a fair idea why.

As we watched Ned, Liddy and Tash walk ahead. Liddy's wet red bikini had caused her suntop to become transparent so that the bikini showed brightly through it as she brushed alongside Ned. It was Ellen who raised the topic.

"What'da think?"

She didn't need to elaborate. I knew what she was talking about.

"I don't know. I like her, but I'm not comfortable with it."

"Same here."

"Why did you impale her on Ned's cock?"

"What'da mean?...Oh that. I wasn't thinking; got a bit caught up in the game. And then Tash came along with her intense competitiveness and what should have been a momentary contact became more like Ned being raped."

We fell into silence for a moment, before I expressed my ultimate fear...

"We haven't seen the last of her have we?"

Ellen put her arm around my waist. It was an unusual feeling. I mean, she's had her fingers up my pussy with some of the threesome antics we get up to when the two of us are with Ned, but this was an altogether different contact. More sisterly. I reciprocated.

"No, she's going to keep turning up like a bad penny. Is it Ned having sex with her that worries you?"

"I don't think that's really it. More what the sex might lead to. She's too nice. Too pretty. Ned's so animated and relaxed when she's around."

I hesitated before admitting to someone in our group for the first time the truth that Liddy had already sussed out.

"I'm not sure I really want to walk away from Ned when we get back to Australia. But if she's around, Ned may not give me a choice."

Ellen moved her arm up to my shoulder, where she protectively drew me into her.

"I know what you mean. I have the same worry. I want to dislike her, but I can't. Do you know she's a doctor too? And so was her deceased husband. I really enjoyed talking to her, but I don't want her to take Ned away either."

I thought I detected in Ellen's answer the same reluctance to give Ned up when we got to Australia. That surprised me, even though I well understood she was strongly attached to him.

"Are you saying you don't want this to end with the trip too?"

"I want to leave the issue open."

"Have you thought of having children with him? You know Issie did."

"He might have a say in it. He's not going to be a young dad. And even though he offers pretty nice genetics, you know that men's sperm starts to get the same problems as older women. The risk of some defects increases. But that's not to say I hadn't thought about the issue. As I think have you."

"Yes, I've wondered about it. I suppose it's the big issue with staying with him after we get back. I just don't have an answer. Especially when the biological clock starts ticking. But I don't want the question answered for me by Liddy either."

"Even if it lets Ned find a more lasting happiness?"

"That's what makes it hard isn't it. Mind you, we're presuming an awful lot. They've only known each other for a day. And we don't really even know what Ned thinks of her."

The rest of the walk home went pleasantly enough with the usual changing of walking partners along the way. Liddy made a point of spending some time with me and somehow the conversation circled around again to deal with abusive partners; especially when they have the knack of appearing so charming to everyone else in the world. And that was the thing with Liddy. She seemed to understand people and knew what they needed to talk about and get out of their system.

But she did raise one thing that left me thinking when she told me that recent research indicated that abuse survivors often suffer Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. As these things do, it left me wondering whether I did. I didn't think so. I don't suffer nightmares or reliving the past. But hell, I wasn't sure I wanted Ned knowing about that. If there was the slightest suggestion he was exploiting me when I was vulnerable he'd close down our sex life and put distance between us and that was the last thing I wanted.

The day had been a longer one than expected, so by the time we were back at the yacht, it was already time to move into getting ready for dinner mode.

We all just grabbed our going out clothes from the yacht, so that the act of dropping Liddy in the RIB back at the yacht club marina where her boat was berthed, also became our one of going to the club facilities for another shower and spruce up for the evening. Long hot showers are a rare luxury on a yacht and an opportunity for one is never missed.

We were still setting up to enter the shower booths when Liddy joined us, already stripped down to her bikini; towel, toiletry bag and after clothes draped in a cloth bag over her arm.

"Sorry ladies. The owners were lining up to use the yacht's shower. I thought it would be quicker if I came down here."

The shower booths themselves were private - in the sense they had a door - but were so small and wet after your shower that drying or getting dressed in them was a joke. We'd discovered last night that, unless you had some serious modesty inhibitions, it was easier to abandon the booth and dry and get dressed outside it. Indeed, because we'd overindulged in the 'hot' part of the shower, in the steamy climate of Bora Bora, it was actually nice to stand around naked to cool back off before getting dressed.

The previous evening, with just the three of us girls in the area, we'd stood naked as we brushed our hair and put on our make up before we'd finally got dressed.

With Liddy as the only other person tonight, I didn't feel any need to go all prudish, so followed the same pattern; as did the others. Liddy emerged from her shower with a towel wrapped around her; it being insufficiently wide to properly hide what emerged from either the top of bottom of it. Seeing us standing around naked as we dried ourselves, she quickly followed suit; letting me suss her out as she stood their completely naked.

It seemed like she had some really tiny pair of bikini pants that she sun bathed in; some sort of thong that covered little more than her pussy and a small triangle of her mons; because the rest was a uniform tanned brown. She had a shaved pussy with just a small landing strip of pubic hair left. That intrigued me enough to ask her about it.

"Ned's always said his generation didn't go for shaved lady parts. Bush was meant to the good."

"My second husband talked me into it and I was silly enough to comply. I didn't want to deal with the itchiness of shaving or even waxing, so I had it lasered. Which is a pity, because now I regret it."

Still I couldn't see any sign of surgery scars under her breasts, although completely unsupported as they were there was enough sag that they may have been hidden in the fold. Nor could I see any orange peel; damn it.

As we got dressed, I was a bit dismayed by her outfit for the night. Ellen, Tash and I were constrained by the fact you only carry a limited wardrobe on the boat. We all had on the same clothes as the night before.

Liddy's dressing started by donning panties in the form of tiny, red, string sided hipsters.

As for the dress, I'm not sure if you'd call it a party dress or a proper dance dress. In some sort of finely woven, sparkly, red spandex, it had a string halter neck which supported two small triangles covering (or partly covering would be a more accurate description; and not a very big part at that) her breasts. They merged with a sheath bodice, deeply plunging almost down to her panties at the back, where it was laced up tightly on her. And the tightness of her bodice simply highlighted the impressiveness of the breasts that sat jutting above it.

From the hips down the dress flared, the light folds of material draping rather provocatively over her butt and even somehow highlighting her mons. And it was short; leaving two thirds of her thighs exposed.

Worn braless, her nipples were obvious even in the warmth of the club when she hadn't been aroused by dancing with Ned. And when they were up? Well, the effect made you wonder why she bothered covering them at all, given the detail which was discernible through the material.