Unexpected Threesome Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, with the same band playing as the night before, the real challenge came when she danced. As Ned threw her into spin turns, the flare of the dress spun out horizontal, completely exposing her panties up to the waistband. In a way I was glad that, being so close to her, Ned was probably the only guy in the room who couldn't see them. And you could see by following their eyes, the rest could certainly see them!

Watching her dance with Ned left me with a strange mix of awestruck admiration for the beauty of their dancing, jealous rage at the competitive advantage it gave her and the absolute, panty wetting, hots for the man dancing so beautifully with her.

Perhaps the only good thing was that she'd drew enough attention that other guys started to hit on her. When Ned was dancing with Ellen or me, she'd often get approached for a dance and accepted more than a few; although none of the other guys could dance her as well as Ned.

Maybe the jealously momentarily took control when, after two successive waltz numbers where she was dancing with her thighs interlocked with Ned's and their bodies rising and falling in a way that gave her every opportunity to brush her pussy on his thigh, she did a spin turn near our table that I'm sure disclosed her panties had a damp patch through the gusset. I mean, she's post-menopausal; meant to be as dry as a desert in a drought. And those bloody headlight nipples kept brushing against Ned's chest as she span into him.

But for the most part my night was a rising tide of arousal; not just watching Ned dance, but dancing with him. Compared with the night before, my feelings about Liddy were becoming more calm and sanguine; notwithstanding a few issues about her dress, nipples and damp panties. And that actually meant when I was dancing with Ned I was getting into the joy and excitement of doing that, instead of trying to make a point.

Outwardly I might have looked the same when I was dancing with him; alternating between girlishly, flauntingly, seductive and body drapingly close depending on the speed of the music. But now my brain was focused on seducing him, not pissing off someone else. And when I was up close and personal in the slow numbers, the erection I was inducing in him was for my pleasure - then as I rubbed myself against him, and in contemplation of later in the night as I did a lot more than that - not as visual evidence he was screwing a girl half his age.

It turned out there was a cruise ship in town, because Liddy wasn't the only one being hit on. Compared with the night before, the room quickly became a lot more crowded and had a complete buzz about it. Soon, I wasn't even given a chance to sit down; indeed none of us four girls - yes I'm willing to include Liddy in that - were allowed to.

I suppose it was the first time since I'd met Frank that I really had the chance to cut lose and flaunt myself - completely and fairly outrageously really - in a room full of guys. There's no other way to describe it; I was in an absolute prick teasing mood. Guys would see me dancing with Ned and assume I was an easy target; only too keen to get away from the old guy and into their arms, and they thought, their bed. And I'd give them a dance and flirt, flaunt, flash and drape myself at and all over them, enjoying their youthful bodies and the general press of their male flesh and how easy it was to induce an erection in their pants.

And as much as I got high on it and felt a rosey glow, as much as it did wonderful things for the feminine side of my ego as I had this sense of being mobbed my attractive young males who clearly fancied me, it all only made me want Ned more. The guys were nice enough - most of them anyway. But not once did I think..."I could go for him."

I was just using them to have fun and feed my ego. I hope they enjoyed it; after all, not every girl's going to dance with a stranger as provocatively and intimately as I did with them. But if they were looking for an easy lay, as I made clear in the nicest possible way as I left them, I wasn't going to be it. Not for them anyway. I was warming myself up for someone else.

What it made me realise - for better or worse - is just how much I really did love Ned. There was no shortage of attractive appropriately aged males and I had a ball in amongst them. And yet, not for a moment did I lose focus on where Ned was nor cease to be physically and emotionally drawn to him, even from the furthest reaches of the room. I savoured every moment of the night and yet it was one long foreplay to the orgy of sexual indulgence I wanted to share with him back on the boat.

Fortunately for me, Tash had already declared an intention to play around a bit that night. Ellen and I had reminded her of the condom rule if she didn't want to be relegated back to having to use one with Ned. After all, it wasn't just Ned exposed if she didn't use one, it was us too.

But the fact she was originally scheduled to share Ned's bed instead of me wasn't going to be an issue; she wouldn't even be on the boat. Did I wish Ellen would have followed Tash's lead? Not really. I was used to sharing Ned with her and her presence didn't detract from the quality of the sexual indulgence. Indeed, it was perfectly capable of enhancing it. But when I spoke to her, it was clear she was in a similar position to me; having a ball but looking forward to spending some carnal time with Ned at the end of it.

Liddy? Well she could dance with him all she wanted, but we knew from the outset she wasn't coming back to the boat and Ned was. Ultimately that's all that mattered. In any case, towards the end of the night, while she never stopped looking to Ned for dances, it appeared that one of the many men she attracted the attention of with her pantie displays might be in for an interesting night as he increasingly dominated her time.

Before midnight Ellen and I decided we couldn't wait any longer. We had the hots and we needed Ned to satisfy them. Grinding our crotches against him on the dance floor wasn't enough any more; indeed was only making it worse.

To compound our problems Ned's dancing with Liddy had attracted the attention of every woman in the room. The middle aged US socialites from the cruise boat wanted to use him to show off their own dancing skills and even the younger ones wanted a piece of him because he looked so good on the dance floor.

We baled him up in front of Liddy, pushed both our bodies into intimate contact with him and said it was time to go.

Trish declined to come; indicating she'd look after herself, even in the light of Ned's concerns about how she'd get back to the boat before morning. It wasn't so much that she wasn't entitled to stay out; more that the guy she was staying with couldn't get her aboard the ocean liner he was on, leaving her no comfortable alternative. I'm sure she could have brought him aboard the yacht; but Tash didn't seem to fancy doing that. What Ellen and I were clearly about to do to Ned may have had something to do with that.

Liddy gave Ned a full contact body hung and sloppy lip kiss; indicating she was sure they'd cross paths again soon enough. Ellen and I didn't doubt it. Then she walked him to the door for another hug and kiss.

Ned walked back down the jetty towards the RIB with an arm around and patting the butt of a girl half his age on each side of him; amusingly raising the eyebrows of a few people out strolling along the jetty that we went past. If I'd had him alone I would have happily straddled his lap with his cock up my pussy for the trip home. I was that ready for him; the bouncing of the RIB through the waves providing an interesting experience. But I didn't have him alone and Ellen was feeling no less a desire for physical contact than I was.

Only the need to balance our weight across the RIB so as not to capsize it stopped Ned from having two girls dry humping him as he steered the boat. That maybe and the fact we had to go past the crowded and well-lit cruise boat terminal to get to the yacht.

But still, as we sat opposite him in the RIB, each of us was rubbing a foot up and down the length of his erection as it towered up in his pants for virtually the whole trip. As we came alongside the swim platform of the yacht, Ned, as he always does for us, held the RIB tightly against the platform as we got off.

With Ned's hands fully committed to holding the RIB in place there was nothing he could do as Ellen, getting off first, straddled his head with one foot on the yacht and the other on the thwart of the RIB, grabbed his hair and brought his nose under the hem of her dress; rubbing it into the crotch of her panties. A bit jealous that she thought of it first, , all I could do was playfully imitate her as I followed her off the boat; allowing myself a bit more time than she did to enjoy the play of his nose through my crease and against my clit.

No sooner had he followed us onto the platform than Ellen was undoing the belt buckle on his pants while I worked down the length of the front of his shirt undoing the buttons. Maybe concerned about being stripped naked on the open deck, he somehow pushed us through the cockpit and down the companionway. It was in the galley that he lost all his clothes; with me peeling his shirt off and Ellen kneeling down to drop his pants and boxers all in one go. As I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him while Ellen licked his cock while she was down getting his pants over his feet, I told him...

"Go the animal on both of us."

To which Ellen added..."At the same time."

Ned was momentarily flummoxed. "How do I do that?"

Ellen wasn't going to offer any detailed instructions.

"Wing it. We've had your cock hard for half the night. Just let it and your lust call the shots."

There was a moment's silence, and then she added...

"By the way, don't forget the rule."

"What rule?"

"If I pass out."

"You're not going to do that again are you?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Either way, just keep going. You've got no idea what that next orgasm's like when you do."

He dragged Ellen to her feet and backed us up the additional two paces into the master cabin until she and I were standing side by side. He was in such intimate contact with us and I could feel his manhood pulsing so anxiously that, for a moment, I thought he was just going to back us up against the bulkhead and hammer us both unmercifully into it; still in our dresses or not.

Instead he put a hand under the hem of each of our dresses and pushed two fingers against our wet panties and deep into our creases where he played it against our clit for a few moments before he bent down far enough to bring his whole forearm under the dresses, his hand caressing up along our stomachs as the inside of his elbow lifted the hem.

His hand continued up our torsos, dragging the hem of our skirts with it, until it cupped a braless breast. With his fingers tweaking our nipples, he moved his elbow out sideways, continuing the lifting of our dresses. With its side splits, mine lifted readily. But I sensed from Ned's momentary distraction that Ellen's wasn't being so co-operative. I looked across to see that it had drawn in against her butt and caught there.

Without missing a single tweak of each of our nipples, Ned simply angled the elbow up Ellen's dress more around her back to unhitch it, letting him bring both elbows up to the horizontal and exposing both of us from the breasts down. From there, in one action he grabbed the back of both dresses and lifted them over our heads; dropping them on the floor to let him immediately slide a hand, palm inward, down the front of each of our panties.

I moaned a little as he stroked his fingers along my clit; noticing Ellen bend her knees quietly to the same pleasure. Then he slipped his fingers through my crease and tested the receptiveness of my sex; finding it more than ready for him.

In a single action he dropped the back of his hands to the floor, taking our panties with them and using the lowered position of his head to have a suck on my nipple as he let us step out of the panties. In less than 30 seconds we'd both been stripped naked even as he'd touched us up all over.

He bent down and lifted me up in a cradle position before half throwing, half dragging me on my back into the centre of the bunk, pulling Ellen onto the bunk too as he knelt on his haunches between my legs. Unceremoniously he dragged me by my legs until my bum was up over his thighs, bending his cock down until it sat just inside the opening to my sex. In a single movement, he knelt up, supporting me under my bum just enough that the forward thrust as he rose into an upright kneeling position skewered the full length of his hardened manhood into my sex. I let out an audible gasp; half shock, half pleasure with the determination of it as I was left hanging off his cock like that with my hips raised in the air.

The next moment the hand under my bum was gone as I watched as he pulled Ellen around to make her stand in front of him, so that her feet straddled my chest, her head bent over his, since there wasn't enough headroom in the cabin to stand upright on the bunk.

Wrapped around his hips, my feet were just managing to reach the bunk to take some of the weight off his shaft and my shoulders in supporting my elevated position.

With the curve of Ellen's body, Ned had to lean forward for his mouth to reach Ellen's crotch. It seems like it was right over me that Ned spread apart the lips of Ellen's crease with his fingers and I watched his tongue emerge from his mouth to flick at her visibly engorged clit. In the next moment he shoved a couple of fingers up her sex and I could see him rapidly thrusting them in and out applying pressure to her g spot.

As he was initially playing around with Ellen he'd been gently rocking back and forwards just enough to move his shaft inside me. With Ellen set up, it seemed like Ned's mental attention turned back to me. He jerked his hips in a single rapid back and forwards movement that withdrew half the length of his shaft and thrust it back in; heavily raking against my g spot and crashing his pubis against my clit as he grunted with the effort.

I gasped again and let out a little cry at the intensity of the sensations it generated; overwhelming pleasure but mixed with something else that might be called discomfort, maybe pain.

Satisfied with the effect of that first thrust, he did it again and then again until it became a fast, continuous, hard thrust and withdrawal of his shaft into my sex; each time massively stimulating my g spot and massaging my clit.

Above me, I could already see Ellen's thighs had started to quiver; her body tensing and her breath growing shorter and hypoventilated like she does when she's getting really sexually excited; her juices starting to drip onto my chest.

But as my own arousal grew, I found myself having trouble staying in full contact with Ned. As he'd initially dragged me on the bed, he'd pulled up the corner of the bed covers, leaving me resting on the sheets and him with his knees on the underlying cover of the bunk cushion. Now every time he thrust hard into me, he was propelling me back a short distance; the sheet bunching up under me.

On his knees, with his hands full as he sucked and finger fucked Ellen (or was it more a case of Ellen being full of his hands), initially he was having to throw his hips further and further forward to produce the same crashing termination to his thrust. That was unsustainable and he soon had to shuffle his knees forward, pushing Ellen backward; no easy task when she was nearly rigidly tensed up on the verge of an orgasm.

The stimulation of my g spot was intense, more so after he repositioned and every thrust was delivered with its full force. Settled for a moment, building to an orgasm, I remembered I'd wanted to try and imitate Ellen's hypoventilated breathing to see if I could get the same magnification of my climax. She does it spontaneously; I had to work at it, taking short shallow breaths and trying to breathe out more than in.

I was just starting to feel a bit light headed when it exploded...

"OOOohhhhhh my god, fuuuuuuuucccck, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...oh...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh"

It was so powerful, so mind blowingly intense, it was unlike anything I'd experienced before. It just went on and on. As I'd thrown my hips up as it had burst, Ned had rammed home a massive thrust which had thrown me further back with my head now raised up against the sloped side of the boat.

With his shaft now only half buried on full thrust, the tip of his cock was raking unrelentingly with full pressure against the shallow location of my g spot, prolonging this almighty orgasm and causing me to scream out like I'd never had before; moaning and groaning and crying out as if begging for mercy when I wanted nothing of the sort.

Ned might have moved further forward again, releasing the intensity of the stimulation except for the fact a moment after I came, so did Ellen, breathing out a long soft moan as she curled over Ned and squirted copiously over his hand and down onto my tits. With Ellen frozen in place by it, Ned was left jerking his hips in my direction, the end of his hardened cock banging again and again at my g spot.

As Ellen's climax relaxed a bit, Ned pushed her forward again, again burying himself fully at the end of each thrust to the extent I found my head banging softly against the overhead locker every time he crashed against my pubis.

But now Ellen was seriously hypoventilating as Ned continued to suck and hand fuck her. You could hear her moans; shallow, repetitive, barely breaths at all. All the while you could tell she was building to another climax. The quivering of her thighs was becoming so extreme it felt like the whole bunk was shaking. That just seemed to spur Ned on to finger fuck her harder and faster and that somehow seemed to translate into how hard and fast he continued to fuck me.

Ellen's no screamer, but like this she starts to vocalise; short sharp moans with every thrust of his hand which as it keeps building turns into a staccato, machine gun like stream of hypoventilated grunts. She was clutching Ned's head like her life depended on it, wrapping him up so tightly I was surprised he could breathe.

Then she tensed rigid and let out, what for her, was an enormous cry. I watched as her knees buckled. Ned must have been expecting it, because immediately he wrapped both arms around her butt; letting her torso slip in a controlled way through his grip as she collapsed kneeling onto the bunk over me. From there he directed her limp form off to the side until she was laid out flat on her back on the bunk; only her right lower leg across mine.

From the elevated position of my head, I could see her eyes were open, but rolling and unfocused. The rise and fall of her chest told me she was breathing normally again. But I was still surprised by what Ned did next.

Withdrawing from me just as I was building to another orgasm, he knelt over Ellen straddling her thighs. Leaning over her, he penetrated her, an arm around her back lifting her butt a bit to give him a better angle. Her breasts wobbled as he started pounding her; hard, fast continuous thrusts.

Ned's done this to me when I've asked him to go the animal, but I'd never really watched from this angle as he unleashed himself on one of the others to quite the extent that Ellen was being hammered. It was arousing just watching him in full flight like that; the side view I had letting me see how Ellen's semi limb body was being pushed around like a rag doll. But he must have known what he was doing. I desperately tweaked my own nipples, trying unsuccessfully to find that one more orgasm that Ned had left me on the verge of.