Unexpected Threesome Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,235 Followers

Ellen's eyes had stopped rolling but were not entirely focused either. Her previously relaxed face started to tighten, as If something was developing deep inside her; something she hadn't yet grasped the implications of.

With a sharp intake of breath, followed by a mighty cry, she climaxed again; the almost surprised look on her face a contrast to the way her body tensed and arched, pushing Ned up. As her hips sat there suspended off the bunk by the arch of her back, he gave some final thrusts, propelling his manhood repeatedly in and out of the warm slippery tunnel of her sex.

A little "No!" escaped me as I thought Ned was about to unleash his seed into her. Having been left mid orgasm, I wanted what she'd just got; some full body contact pounding to finish me off and I wanted his seed in me. It was my turn. Ellen had got the last dump this morning. This one was mine.

The 'no' attracted Ned; maybe just in time. He looked my way and I gave him a little coquettish 'come here' with my forefinger to which he replied with a wink.

He withdrew from Ellen, leaving her still heaving out the last of her orgasm before she slipped into a petite mort and turned back to me; pulling my legs down to lay me back out flat again and pushing her leg out to the side. Lifting my head up, I watched as the tower of his manhood, glistening with all the juices that Ellen and I had left on it, dropped between my legs, felt it as its full length and hardness effortlessly entered my body.

Like he had with Ellen, he put a hand under my butt, lifting it slightly off the bunk, opening up a bit the angle of his thrust and pushing his shaft more firmly against my g spot. Then he started; hard fast thrusts that soon had my head banging against the side of the boat again. I know how Ned likes looking down at my breasts as he's pounding me; more so if they're wobbling. With most of my weight on my shoulders, it was easy for me to let my body rag doll to the pounding and have my breasts wobbling around like a plate of jelly on a corrugated road.

I teased my own nipples up to jutting peaks, just to add to the visual effect and because playing with them has such an arousing effect on me too.

The orgasm that had been toying with me all that time soon broke; all the more powerfully because I'd been so aroused for so long. My cry was more a scream; completely unfiltered in the throes of my passion and accompanied by a string of profanities that would shock a whore. I squirmed and bucked under Ned, but he just kept pounding me, never letting my orgasm settle down, it just went on and on, wave after wave of it.

And then just when I thought it was over, just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he pushed me into another climax and the cycle repeated itself.

But Ned too was starting to show signs that he couldn't hold it any longer; or maybe just didn't want to. He was grunting in the way he does when his thrusting turns from pleasuring me to pleasuring him; fast slippery thrusts, no longer looking for maximum g spot or clit contact. You could tell his excitement was boiling over. His eyes were fixated on my breasts as I wobbled them around.

I squeezed him within me and in two more thrusts he was gone; throwing his head back to release an almighty groan; banging his rigid manhood in hard as his ropes of seed flooded against my cervix. And then as all energy drained from his body, he collapsed on me; shuddering and shaking as he was wracked by little mini after climaxes.

He was left panting heavily against the side of my head, his body sprawled over me, his cock still captured by my sex. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pinning him there. He worries about crushing us and usually wants to roll over at this point. I was just worried about him escaping. I wanted to prolong the intimacy of the moment, keep his body in contact with mine and his still rigid cock within me for as long as I could.

By now Ellen had sort of recovered and wanted a piece of the cuddle. She lay down close alongside us and extended an arm over Ned's back. Still face down, Ned put an arm over her in return but as long as I kept his manhood within my sex he couldn't redistribute his weight and the intimacy of his contact to share it more equitably between us. And to the extent I had any control over the matter, I was in no hurry to release it.

Ned was obviously completely and utterly spent. We'd asked him to go the animal on both of us and he'd fully complied and performed with flying colours, but the effort would have drained a man half his age. The real surprise was that he'd held back his release for as long as he did; but that might have been a function of the amount of sex he'd had in the last 24 hours.

Still, he was in no hurry to move. Even after a performance and climax like he'd just experienced, his cock had to soften eventually and it dutifully did; effectively shrinking its way back out of me in a manner beyond my control. But still Ned just lay there; eventually squeezing himself down onto the bunk between Ellen and my closely pressed bodies.

Ellen and I were both clearly feeling the effect of the oxytocin or whatever other hormone it is that floods your body after that sort of love making. We both kissed and preened at his prone, face down body as if that would somehow restore his energy to him; all while whispering flattery and admiration of him and his performance into his ears. Ned hummed in appreciation while disclaiming any excesses of praise we offered him, but no amount of attention was able to restore his strength.

Eventually he found the energy to turn face up whereupon Ellen and I cuddled up next to him, running our fingers down his torso and even teasing his cock up into a new erection. But to have tried to have used it would have been asking too much.

We drifted off to sleep like that until I was woken at about 3 am by the sound of splashing near the transom; soon followed by the sound of someone lowering and climbing up the stern ladder onto the swim platform.

There are some places that yachts like ours are in danger of being boarded by malevolent parties during the night, but Bora Bora isn't one of them. I guessed it might be Tash, but thought I'd better check. I stuck my head out of the hatch to find her completely naked and dripping wet, but starting to unpeg a towel from the lifeline where it had been left to dry.

"How did you get here?"

"I swam."

"At night? Weren't you worried about sharks?"

"A little, but I managed to get out to the end of that jetty so I didn't have very far to swim. Only trouble was, my panties came off as I dove in."

She pointed to a long commercial jetty about 60 meters away which gave access at any tide to the boats that used it. I was surprised she managed to get around the security fence.

Having quickly towelled off the worst of the water, she unpegged a bikini of hers that had also been left to dry and pulled it on.

"I need to go back and get my gear."

There was something in her manner told me she hadn't had a good night and wanted some companionship.

"Would you like me to go with you?"

"That'd be great. It would save me anchoring the RIB while I get my stuff."

I unpegged and donned one of my own bikinis and sat in the front of the RIB as Tash slowly steered towards the shore a bit further up the bay from where we were anchored.

"How was your night?"

"A bit shit. Andrew couldn't get us on the cruise boat so we spent forever looking for somewhere private. We thought we could get down onto the beach but the foreshore is lined with houses and it was hard to find any public access or even any privacy when we got there.

And then when we finally did find somewhere on the beach we could make out, he was a bit of a dud. He wanted to do some titty fucking as part of our foreplay and instead came prematurely between my breasts. I asked him to finger me while we waited for him to get it back up but it was like he didn't have a clue what to do. He might as well have just run a bit of 4 x 2 randomly through my crease for all the sensitivity of it.

Then when he did get it back up the bastard wanted to argue about using a condom and when I finally won that one, he came again before he was half way in.

And that was it. Two ejaculations and he said he needed to get back to catch the last tender out to the ship, leaving me stranded and frustrated on the beach.

I didn't want to sleep alone there, so knew I need to swim out, but it took me a while to find a good starting point. I had to get around the fence blocking off the jetty I swam from and I had to do that almost naked because I wanted to be able to get my gear back when I came back in the RIB. Then because the tide was half way out and the jetty was a bit high off the water I lost my panties when I hit the water as I tried to do a fast dive to give me a good start."

It was clear Tash just wanted to download, so I listened unjudgementally as she laid out her story. The guy she'd left with had seemed nice enough and was certainly a bit of a dish; all of which maybe just added to her disappointment.

I held the RIB in the shallows as Tash went up the beach to get her gear. It was on the way back that she gave me the second half of her tale of woe that probably compounded her feelings about the night.

"You know I could hear you guys at it all the way over on the beach. Especially you; but even Ellen and Ned this time. I suppose it sounded like someone having an orgy rather than a beating, but even so, it's a wonder someone doesn't call the police.

Bloody Andrew was at one stage more interested in what was going on in the yacht than he was in making out with me. I think he half expected I'd take him out there and let him join in.

I hope Ned's got some energy left because I need a bloody good fuck from him when he wakes up."

Ned was awake when I climbed back into bed with him and Ellen. I gave him a whispered briefing on what had happened and a heads up on Tash's likely carnal intentions in the morning. Knowing Tash, I fully expected she'd be pretty direct in fulfilling her intentions.

Tash was a little late waking up. Ellen, Ned and I were already sitting in swimwear in the cockpit enjoying our morning coffees when Tash stuck her head and naked top out of the companionway.

"Ned, can you come here for a bit please?"

Ellen and I gave him a raised eyebrow look as he meekly complied. He was still looking a bit bedraggled from last night but no one was under any false illusions about what was to follow.

In short order, we heard Tash cum with nary a sound from Ned. Ellen looked at me with a grin...

"Fingering. He probably was being suffocated in amongst her tits as he sucked them too."

We shared a little giggle at the mental picture of it. That was in short order followed by the sound of Tash building to a second orgasm; soon accompanied by Ned grunting.

"Sounds like she's getting a good fucking now."

Sure enough, we were soon entertained by the sound of Tash's second orgasm, followed by Ned's; including all the little extra sounds that accompany his little shudders and mini after-climaxes. It seemed he had another good one.

It was about five minutes later that Tash emerged looking much happier than she had before. Ned followed shortly behind. He looked more like he'd just been through a full cycle in a washing machine. We might have asked too much of the poor man in the last day and a half.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,235 Followers